Seduction Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom needed no further lessons; he slowly inserted two fingers and started to finger her vigorously. "Gently lover, gently, she whispered as she undid his zip allowing his cock to swing free.

"My god" she moaned "Olive was right you're big." She held him tight moving her hand up and down as he started to buck his hips. "Slow down, slow down," she urged leading him to the sofa.

"I must remove my dress or it will be obvious what we have been doing," she said as she stroked his cock. Sitting on the sofa she took his prick in her mouth and licked the head before sucking it in to the back of her throat. Tom looked down in amazement as her red head bobbed up and down. "Shit Allie be careful," he cried," or I'll come in your mouth."

"You can do that tomorrow," Allie cried, lifting her head to look him in the eye. "I want you to fuck me now and fill my cunt with your first load of love juice."

"We will make love many times, but I want you to fuck me now before the dance."

As they drove to the dance Tom relived the last hour with Allie. He couldn't keep his hands off her, sitting close with his hand between her legs. "I don't know how to say it, but that was wonderful."

"I am glad you were my first lover."

"I close my eyes and I can feel your legs wrapped around me." He moaned, "I can feel your velvet cunt holding and milking me, your soft warm mouth, your tits, your arse, I can't get enough of you."

"Fuck the dance." He shouted as she smiled and shook her head. "Come on, he pleaded, "Park some where, I want to do it again."

Allie laughed, "listen sweetie, I want to do it again, but Olive is waiting. "What do you think she will say if I don't turn up?"

"I'm married remember, I'm twice you age."

"Think of me love, I want you, you were wonderful, so vigorous, so large, so gentle."

"You filled me so full I'm still leaking."

"Now cool down, straighten yourself up while I go to the restroom," Allie called as she headed for the rear of the hall. "Olive's on the door she will look after you," she said as she kissed him on the cheek and propelled him towards the door.

"Tom" Olive cried as he entered the club. "Its about time, I have some ladies I want you to meet." Tom noticed as they moved through the groups seated at tables that there were far more women than men at the function. Ollie was introducing him as her young hero. He was red in the face from blushing, when they reached a table where she introduced him to "our treasurer for tonight Mrs Violet Simpson."

Mrs Simpson didn't just shake hands like the ladies he had already met; she pulled him forward so he could kiss her on the cheek. As he did he could feel the pair of rather large soft breasts he couldn't help admiring pushed hard against his arm?

It was at this moment Tom realised what Olive and her family had done for him over the past couple of weeks. Mrs Simpson's kiss and her big boobs would have turned him into a stuttering baby before Olive's training.

He took her kisses in his stride his hand coming up automatically to hold her so his fingers could reach her breasts. "May I call you Violet?" he whispered as he ran his tongue over his lips tasting her lipstick.

Mrs Simpson had been told by Olive that Tom though her "one sexy lady." His hands and what she thought was his deliberate licking of his lips showing her his tongue brought a warm response. "Save me a dance, she whispered, I'll be free later."

Tom danced with all the female members of Olive's family who had turned up to what Olive described as his passing out parade. Marsha, held him close, "I'm going to miss our kissing sessions on the back porch," she moaned as he held her tight and swung her round the floor. Tom who enjoyed cuddling Marsha's lush body and her earthy kisses moaned in her ear, "I will miss them too."

"I think you will need more practice," she said with a giggle. "Oh hell she said you've got me giggling like a school girl."

"Maybe I should slip over tomorrow afternoon and give you a personal refresher course." As she spoke she moved her leg so it came between his and pushed her body hard against his erection.

Tom who had plans for Allie tomorrow, pulled her close kissing her on the neck and ear groaned, "That's a date, but ring me on my mobile after school in case something comes up."

When dancing and cards were suspended for supper, Tom asked Olive to gather her family together. "I want to thank you all for what you have done. I am sure you must have been embarrassed to be asked by Olive to teach a stranger how to love women."

"I don't know how you explained to your husbands and boy friends. I really can't believe that Olive asked her daughters and you all agreed. At night I lay in bed wondering how so many beautiful ladies could agree to let me……." He started to stammer, "Oh hell you know what you have done."

"I love you all," he said as he raised his glass.

Olive responded, "If its speech time, this will be the last." They're husbands and boyfriends don't know. What they don't know won't hurt them."

"The girls know you saved my life. I wouldn't have made it through the storm and the cold night without you."

"At first they thought I was mad when I asked them to teach a young man about sex but once they started it was fun."

"I'm proud of them and I'm proud of you." She waved her arms towards the dance floor, "now go out there, and use that knowledge."

"There are a lot of women out there that need a kind hearted lover."

"Make their day."

The band leader had announced that he was turning down the lights and playing some good old fashioned dances, when Violet Simpson claimed Tom for a dance.

Mrs Simpson was nothing if not direct as they danced her body moved against his erection, when he tried to ease his body away she whispered "leave it there I like it." Her hands slowly slid down his back until she held him by the cheeks of his arse and pulled him so close she could have counted the wrinkles in his pricks skin.

"Can you use that monster she asked?" Tom was overwhelmed. Mrs Simpson was coming on so strong he didn't know how to respond. She was making it so obvious that Olive who had been keeping an eye on Tom decided to intervene.

She tapped Tom on the shoulder. "It's time you danced with me young man she thundered."

"We mustn't let Violet monopolise you," She said as she took him in her arms and started to dance away. Olive dismissed Violet Simpson's protests with a laugh, pointing to the bar she said "your husbands drunk and he's been watching you flirt with Tom. I hope he's not getting jealous."

"He shouldn't be, for we all know you love to flirt," she added.

Olive danced away holding Tom close, "I am sorry Tom, it's my fault. I have never watched her closely before, she's not for you." Let's dance over to Mrs Brown's table she's sitting with Marsha."

At the table Tom's stutters reappeared when six foot six Mrs Anaika Brown stood up as they arrived. My god she's a Viking goddess thought Tom as he felt flustered for the first time.

He was starting to stutter when Olive seeing his predicament intervened. "Don't just stand there gawking Tom," she ordered, "dance with Anaika." Before Tom and Anaika had a chance to object she had propelled them on to the floor.

Tom was wondering what to say when Anaika broke the ice, "my word you really know how to waltz," she said quietly. When he did not answer she went on, "most young men these days are scared to waltz especially with some one like me who is taller and older than most of them.

"I can't understand why," Tom replied looking up into her blue eyes, "You don't scare me; you stir up a very different feeling." They danced on for some time before Mrs Brown spoke, "I know I shouldn't ask but what sort of feeling do I stir up."

"Shit!" Tom thought, "What do I say now."

"Do I tell her I want to see her tits?"

Be confident; be kind, be gentle, had been drummed into his head so hard he knew that he couldn't tell the whole truth. He couldn't say he wanted to see her six foot six Scandinavian body nude on a bed waiting for him to fuck her. He couldn't say straight out that he dreamt of having sex with her as did most of his school mates.

"Well?" Mrs Brown asked, "Cat got your tongue?"

Tom pulled her closer; "I'll tell you the truth."

"You have been my idol since I first saw you when I started high school. You were the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, and you still are."

"I have dreamt of you, I have always wanted to meet you. I can't believe I have you in my arms and we are dancing together."

"Oh hell I've probably stuffed things up now" Tom thought as he stopped short of telling her he wanted to fuck her.

Anaika Brown was overwhelmed; Olive had told her Tom thought she was a very sexy and beautiful woman. His words and the warmth with which he had spoken them had given her the first warm and fuzzy sexual feeling any man had stirred since her husband died.

"What can I say to that," she thought. Olive had told her at coffee one morning that Tom though her very sexy and very beautiful. She had checked up on him and found that he was a well respected young man, a good sportsman with a good reputation. She had thought of taking a lover, but had never found a man that met her high standards.

"Thank you for those lovely compliments," she whispered, thinking this young man may be just what I have been looking for. They danced together as they both thought what next. Anaika had not dated since her husband's death. It was a new experience to feel her nipples harden and her cunt grow moist as Tom's erection pushed up between their bodies.

Tom with his new found confidence was keen to see more of her. As the dance ended he asked "can we have coffee tomorrow?"

"That would be lovely," she responded, "but don't you always go fishing on the weekends." She watched Tom go red and blush, "yes but I'll give up fishing for coffee with you."

Allie called across the room, "Tom do you want a lift home," Tom thanked Anaika for the dance, explaining that he had came with Olives family and quickly made arrangements to ring her early in the morning.

In the car Olive Allie and Marsha teased Tom. They all laughed as Olive said, "Violet was too much but I think Anaika will be just right." Allie dropped Marsha and Olive off. As they drove away she turned to Tom, "We only have a few minutes before I have to be home."

"Just park here," he groaned reaching across to unbutton her dress and open the front of her bra. "Shit you can't attack me while I'm driving we'll have an accident," Allie cried as she slammed the car to a halt under a large fig tree.

Tom was too busy to worry about accidents. His mouth was devouring her tits. "I can feel them change" he whispered. "It's my nipples," Allie moaned, "they get hard and seem to grow when I am ready to fuck."

"Are you ready to fuck?" He asked, as his finger found her sopping cunt. "You bloody well know I am," she giggled as she tried to peel of his pants. They struggled together, "Stop it she cried, this is no good, we can't do it here in the front seat."

She pushed him back against the door. "I haven't done this in a car in years," she groaned as she dropped her head to his lap and ran her tongue around his weeping prick." This will have to do she moaned," as she eased her mouth down over his prick.

Within minutes Tom's hair trigger prick exploded in her mouth. He watched amazed as she devoured his come, licking his prick clean. As she licked and sucked she told him what they were going to do when they had time to make love properly. "I have to get home or they will start wondering where I've been," she whispered as she kissed him letting him taste his juice in her mouth.

Anaika rang Tom early in the morning, "I'm sorry Tom I work as a personal trainer and one of my clients wants me to work with her this weekend. She probably will only want a couple of hours each day, but I can't be sure."

"Give me you mobile number and I'll give you a buzz if I get free." Anaika added sensing Tom's disappointment.

Packing his fishing gear Tom rang Olive. "Oh Tom I'm sorry she explained but the men of the family are taking us all to the cricket this afternoon."

"Allie is here now packing a picnic basket, would you like to come?"

"Not with the husbands," he thought. "No I'll go fishing see you Sunday night when I get back."

Tom had erected his tent and was fixing a blow up mattress he had bought since his trip with Olive when his mobile rang. It was Marsha, "where are you?" she asked. "I'm out at the island" Tom replied, "You're lucky to get me as I usually don't bring my phone out here."

I'm not going to the cricket, I thought I might slip out and join you, are you on your own?"

"Yes the place is deserted."

"I've put the Billy on the fire and will brew some coffee."

"If you come to the tent I won't be far away."

Tom was standing under a weeping willow reliving his episodes with Allie as he tossed flies into the stream when he heard Marsha call. Turning he studied her as she ran down the slope to him. He had never seen her in shorts before. His eyes were drawn to her tits that were bouncing in a red knitted top and her legs that were tanned a deep brown. "My my" he thought "she's one fit lady."

"Its lovely out here" she said as she kissed him. "It's so peaceful so quiet, no wonder mum likes it."

"Yes it's great," he replied. "There are so many areas where you can fish without interruption that I can't work out why no one comes here."

"That's good we won't want to be disturbed," she said as she took his head in her hands and pulled it down to kiss him vigorously. Marsha had spent the night in bed thinking of Tom. Teaching him to kiss and make out had not been her idea. In fact her first reaction was to say, "No!"

Olive had talked to her privately, "I don't want you to sleep with him, even though I think that dunce you married is not worthy of you."

"Just show him how to make a woman feel wanted, show him how to use his lips, his tongue and hands to warm a woman up," Olive added.

The kissing sessions with Tom had been fun, every one joining in. She and Tom practiced ways for him to feel more comfortable both talking to and taking a woman in his arms. From time to time one or all the others would come out on the back porch just to see as Olive would explain, "That there's no hanky panky going on."

If Tom's hands got too adventurous she pushed them away. The others cheered him on, laughing and joking as he blushed and protested. They had all agreed it was fun.

Marsha had decided last night as she lay beside her overweight snoring husband that she wanted more fun. She had excused herself from the cricket picnic so she could slip off and meet Tom. Now here in this isolated spot she held him in her arms and kissed him.

Tom was responding to her kisses, his prick pushed up in his shorts, his hands automatically moved to her breasts. He could feel through the knitted material that she wore no bra. He weighed her tits in his hands as her kisses seemed to grow more intense.

My god she has come out here to fuck me he thought as it finally dawned on him that Marsha was no longer giving lessons.

Marsha had driven out to the causeway and walked to the island. Her mind was made up; she was going to get Tom to fuck her. Those evenings fooling around on the back porch had wetted her appetite. She wanted his hard young body and she was going to have it here on the island while her family was at the cricket.

Meeting no resistance Tom's fingers played with her nipples, before reaching down to lift her top up over her tits so they sagged free. He stepped back holding her in his arms to look at her, "you're magnificent," he moaned.

"Do you like my tits?" she asked as he took a nipple between his thumb and forefinger and gave it a squeeze. He answered with a groan of appreciation.

Marsha stood there as he continued to admire her and whisper how lovely she was. She watched as his hands moved to her shorts loosening the zip, pulling them down. She had not worn a bra or panties and she smiled as she saw him gasp in amazement as he caught his first sight of her cunt.

Tom was stunned; Marsha had worn no underclothes taking him by surprise. He was more surprised at his body's response to her child bearing hips, her hairy cunt and her tits.

She was what he would describe to her later as the perfect mother, her lush body exuded sex, it was a body that you knew was made to carry babies, a body you just wanted to make pregnant.

He sank to his knees his head inches from her sex. Her aroused cunt had a scent that made his prick hurt. As he knelt staring she held her cunt open for his inspection. Without thinking he leant forward and licked her cunt from bottom to top. Just like licking an ice cream he thought as he tasted her juice.

Marsha moaned as he continued to lick and then finger her cunt. My god she thought as she grabbed him by the ears I'm depraved. I'm standing in the nude out in an open field while an eighteen year old licks my cunt.

"I love it, I love it," she cried out loud. Then more quietly she whispered to him "I don't care if any one sees us, I love it, I love the way you make me feel, I want you to fuck me."

Tom was discovering the joys of tonguing a woman's cunt when she pulled his head back. "Kiss me and fuck me:" she cried. "I want you in me; I can't wait come on hurry."

Tom was in no hurry he had never sucked a woman's cunt before. To know that he could make her body convulse in little shudders and jumps just by using his tongue was mind blowing.

He wanted to stay there on his knees with her standing in front of him, his mouth devouring her cunt. He knew it could not last, he could feel Marsha shudder as her knees grew weaker. "Oh my god Tom stop it, let me lie down, I can't stand any longer." she gasped as she slid to the ground.

Tom stood up to remove his clothes, as he did he studied her closely. "How old are you? He asked "Forty six" she answered shyly. "My god you have a great body for forty six."

She lay back her legs splayed apart panting from the exertion of his long tonguing of her cunt. Tom's erection stood out leaking from its end as he went on. "I love your tits. That area around your nipples is so dark yet your nipples are pink, they taste wonderful."

"I love your flat stomach and your hips, but most of all I love your cunt, he said throwing him self down so his tongue could again attack her clit."

Marsha lay back as he again brought her to a number of mind blowing shuddering orgasms. Then bucking her body to dislodge him she pushed him over on his back and climbed on top of him.

"It's my turn," she cried, as she took his rampant prick in her hand and lowered her body down until he entered her. "Oh Tom" she moaned, oh my, your so hard and so big, you make me feel so full, it's fantastic."

Marsha's words boosted Tom's ego. He lay back as this magnificent mother slammed her body up and down on his cock, thinking how lucky he was to have met Olive.

He was amazed at the feelings Marsha's cunt generated as she slowed her body and her cunt muscles held his prick in her velvet vice. He could feel the pressure rising in his prick and knew he would come soon if she continued to manipulate his prick with her cunt.

He was no longer trying to hold back. The build up in his balls and prick quickened as he raised his hand to reach her nipples and tweak them. Marsha's gasp and her moans of delight were enough to push him over the edge. His sperm gushed into her warm wet cunt, as she shuddered and her body collapsed on his.

Hours passed in an orgy of fucking and sucking. They explored each others body in every way kissing and stroking each other, as they laughed together in a wonderful day of love making.