Seduction of a Big Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjdtx
jjdtx
605 Followers

I stopped groping her butt and stepped back up to her, gaining the distance I had lost when she pushed off. I smiled, then brought my right hand around her front, and felt the material that was separating her pussy from the air in the room. She jumped, but didn't try to move my hand. It was soaking wet, and sticky. Her moisture had actually leaked through and I could feel the wetness stick to my fingers.

I placed my wet fingers at her mouth and said, "Open."

She did, and I slid my fingers into her mouth and she licked her juices off. I then pulled them out of her mouth and said, "Amanda, your pussy is soaking wet and you know that you want a nice, long, hard, thick cock to fill it up for you."

I then took her right hand and slid it between us towards my cock which was now sticking through the fly opening in my boxers. I wrapped her hand around it and she moaned again, so did I!

"It's, it's really big," she said, her fingers still wrapped around it, "much bigger that that asshole I was married to." She was now lightly stroking it.

I moved the thin material aside and ran my fingers across the shaved pubic area of her pussy, then across her clit, which was exposed and sticking out almost a full inch. She gasped and jumped. My fingers continued down her body until the tip slid inside her soaking pussy. I then drug the finger back up the same path and she gasped and jerked again as I crossed her clit. Her grip on my cock became harder and the stroking slightly faster.

I then placed her clit between my thumb and middle finger, squeezing lightly, and began to flick the forefinger over the exposed clit. She began to moan and jerk rapidly. She released my cock and braced herself against the door frame as my manipulations brought her over the edge and she began to cum.

Her body convulsed and jerked and she moaned louder and louder as my finger continued to dance back and forth over her hard clit.

"OHHHH SHIIIIITTT!" she exclaimed, "I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!" She tried to push my hand away, but couldn't let go of the wall long enough.

"PLEEEAAASSSEE! I CAN'T STAND IT!" she was crying now, tears of joy flowing down her cheeks, as the orgasm continued to wash over her, now causing her knees to start to buckle. My finger continued its pressure against her clit.

I finally removed my finger from her clit and gently laid the thin material back over her pussy. Her wetness was running down both of her thighs. I ran a couple of fingers through the thick, sticky juice and cleaned them by licking it off. I then ran them through the juices again and placed my fingers at my sister's mouth. She opened it and I fed her own discharge to her.

She moaned and groaned as the licked my fingers clean, her body still having slight trimmers every few seconds.

I leaned in close and whispered to her, "Walk to may bedroom, I want to see your beautiful ass as you move down the hall."

Without speaking a word, she turned and headed down the hallway towards my bedroom. As I mentioned, my sister has a beautiful round ass, slightly wide at the hips, tapering into incredible legs with exquisite calves. The high heels accentuated her plump ass and her legs. Once she reached my room, she turned and smiled.

"Okay, that was incredible, and you have me right where you want me, but this is a one time thing and after tonight we'll never, ever speak of this again, okay?"

It was part demand, part question and part plea. I responded with, "Whatever you want, Amanda. But I get the whole night and you'll do whatever I say," I said as I walked closer to her, adding, "deal?"

She thought for a second, then said, "Okay, only tonight though."

I moved up and we kissed again, this time her arms wrapped around my neck and she pulled me closer. I ran my hands down her back and gripped her ass cheeks, squeezing and pulling. Then I gave her a quick swat with my right hand, just enough to sting, but not hurt.

Her response surprised me, rather than and ouch or ouh, I got a moan. I spanked her ass again, a little harder and got a deeper moan. I knew now that my big sister was going to be even more fun that I had expected.

I broke our kiss and said, "You can take that one piece off now, you won't need it again tonight," I went on, "leave the stockings on, but you can lose the heels."

I watched, my cock raging as she peeled off the one piece nightie and tossed it aside. Then she squatted and undid each show, tossing them to the side too. She stood back up, her full nude body in front of me. Her 34B titties were whiter than the rest of her skin with large pinkish areolas and hard nipples that stuck out about half an inch or more. Het tummy wasn't flat, but smooth and supple. Her shaved pubic area was smooth and looked kissable, as I would soon find out. Her pussy lips were tight up against her body, and the hood cover her clit was drawn back slightly, the clit peeking out.

I slid my boxers off, exposing my own shaved region and the full length of my raging erection. She gasps slightly as she stared at my cock.

"I've never seen a shaven cock, that is so hot!" she said.

I smiled and said, "Soon, you'll get to feel this shaved cock, which is much better than just looking at it."

She moaned and rolled her eyes, "I can't believe we're doing this, it's just so wrong and dirty..."

I placed a finger to her lips and said, "yes, but we are and you are going to love it."

I then pushed her back onto the bed, maneuvered her to where she was in the center of my king bed. I then lifted and spread her legs, her face was blushing, as I smiled and lowered myself to her soaked pussy.

I kissed the outer edges of her lips, teasing the sides of her thighs with long licks from one side to the other, I kissed, licked, sucked and bit, but never came into contact with her pussy or her clit. She was moaning and groaning and soon her hands were trying to push my face into her pussy.

I raised up and asked, "What Amanda, what do you want?"

She moaned, her eyes glassed over in pure desire, "I want you to, to, you know..."

"No, I don't, why don't you tell me."

She blushed and said, "I want you to eat my pussy little brother. I want to feel your tongue inside me!"

I smiled, lowered my head and drove my tongue as far into her pussy as I could and began to lick and suck on her lips. I tongue fucked her for several minutes before I felt her begin to quiver and knew she was about to cum. I then pulled my tongue out of her pussy and wrapped my lips around her clit and began to suck it into my mouth while flicking my tongue back and forth over her stretched nub.

That was all it took. Her body began to jerk violently as another orgasm washed over her. I didn't let go of her clit and kept her legs spread wide with my hands. She began to buck harder and harder, her moans became screams.... "OHHHH!!! AAAUGGUUGGHHH!!!! I'm cumming! Oh SHIT!!! STOP! I CAN'T KEEP TAKING IT!" she screamed, over and over begging me to stop.

I did not stop. Her pussy flooded my face with her girl cum, the bed beneath her ass soaked and beginning to puddle. She fought hard trying to push me away, but I held on, pushing her legs wider and sucking, licking and biting her clit harder and harder.

Her screams continued and her body quaked harder and harder. After almost three straight minutes, I finally pulled away from her clit and released her legs. She tried rolling on her side, but with me between her legs, she couldn't. She was still jerking and moaning, groaning and cussing!

"Damnit! I can't fucking feel my legs! I've never cum so hard or long in my life!!!" she said, catching her breath.

"Oh?" I teased, "You mean you liked that?"

"OH MY GOSH YES!" she exclaimed, turning her head to face me, grinning, her body still slightly twitching. "I thought I was going to pass out! I'm serious, I've never cum like that!"

I didn't say anything, I just moved between her legs and placed the head of my cock at her entrance and shoved forward. All seven inches entered her at once and she squealed out, "OH! OH! GOSH! OH GOSH!"

I then pulled completely out and rammed back into her again. I began a steady, slow hard fucking of my beautiful redheaded sister. My cock was bottoming out inside her with each thrust. I pushed her legs wide apart, giving me more and deeper access.

After only five or so minutes of fucking her like this, she began to quiver again as she headed into yet another massive orgasm. She was moaning loud again and thrashing her ass on the soaked bed.

"SHITTTTTT!!!!" she squealed as she started to cum again.

"That's right, cum on your brother's nice hard cock," I said, "feel his big cock sinking into your sweet pussy."

"OHHHHH OHHHHH OHHHH!"

I released my grip on her legs and moved my hands to her nipples, which I began to pinch and twist.

"AAAUUUUGHHHH!!!!! I CAN'T!!! I CAN'T TAKE THAT!!!!!!" she screamed, moaning and groaning between the squeals.

I kept teasing her nipples and pounding her wet pussy as her orgasm ripped through her again. I felt my own cock begin to reach the point of no return, so I quickly pulled out, leaving her pussy gaping open and gushing her wet pussy juice.

"Oh Shit! Jason, I can't handle anymore! That was unbelievable!" she said, her body still shaking.

I simply rolled her over onto her tummy and grabbed her thighs, pulling her ass up in the air and move even with my cock. Her juices were flowing freely down her legs as I placed my cock head at the entrance of her now wide open pussy and slid in again.

"Sis, your pussy is so wet! I love pussy juice and you put out more than any woman I've known," I said as I slid inside her, slowly.

"OH Jason, I love your cock!" She said, "I can't believe that I love it so much! I've never come like this, I never knew I could."

I started pumping into her pussy, a little harder and a little faster with each stroke. Again, she moaned and groaned.

"Jason, don't hate me, please don't hate me, but I want to fuck me harder!"

I grinned and replied, "Sis, I could never hate you for wanting this." I then jammed my cock hard inside her pussy and yanked it back out and slammed it home again. My pace was faster and faster as I reached up and grabbed her long red hair and pulled her head up and back to me.

"OHHHH! YES! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" She yelled as I drove into her.

I used my other hand to begin spanking her broad ass cheeks. I slapped it over and over and between each stroke she groaned and moaned and as each stroke hit her ass she squealed in delight.

I pulled her hair harder and asked, not expecting an answer, "SO, Big sis likes her ass spanked and hair pulled. Big sister is naughty bitch aren't you?!

She yelled out a long auuuughhh and replied, "FUCK YES! SPANK MY ASS! FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME!!!"

Her body shook again as another orgasm ripped through her. I, too, couldn't hold back. I released her hair and grabbed her bucking hips and yelled, "OH SIS, OH SIS, HERE IT COMES! I'M FILLING YOUR PUSSY FULL!!!!"

She was shocked back into reality and screamed at me, trying to crawl away, "NO! NO! I'M NOT ON THE PILL!!!"

Of course, I didn't care and it was too late to stop as my cum began to shoot into her already drenched pussy. I kept pounding yelling to her "I'm CUMMING!!" over and over, filling her with more cum than I had ever shot in one load.

"OH FUCK! I FEEL YOUR CUM! OH SHIT! MORE!!!! CUM MORE!!!!" she yelled, obviously not caring about the 'pill' now.

I continued to pump into her until there was a frothy discharge coming from her pussy and she was only lightly trembling, rather than bucking wildly.

I pulled out of her, rolled onto my back and slid under her pussy. I looked up at her, my back soaking wet in her pussy juices and said, "Lower your pussy onto my mouth, I want to eat my creampie," I then reached up and slowly eased her down onto my mouth.

She didn't protest, but she did ask, "Are you sure? I didn't know guys would do that. Are you sure?"

I smiled and said, "I'm sure, just sit up and plant that pussy over my mouth."

Her pussy came into contact with my mouth as she raised her upper body up and I was treated to the intense aroma of our fucking. I snaked my tongue between her matted lips and forced inner lips apart. I was then treated to a river of our cummy mixture flowing freely into my waiting mouth. I licked, sucked, swallowed, licked, sucked and swallowed until I felt her grab my hair and I knew she was cumming again.

Her body began to shake violently again and I was treated to even more of her juices, which brought more of my own out of her quivering pussy, filling my mouth to the point I could hardly swallow fast enough.

She flopped off of my face and laid beside me after her orgasm had subsided. I looked over at her and she moved closer and began to clean my face with her tongue. We kissed and nibbled each others lips as she continued to lap up her creamy mess from my face.

We then snuggled up together, kissing passionately.

"I can't believe that you can fuck like that, it was incredible," she said, smiling and kissing my face lightly. "I swear, I've never had anything half that exciting happen in my sex life. I've never cum like that, never been so weak or so satisfied."

I smiled, kissing her back and said, "I've wanted you since we were teenagers. I used to jerk off to your nude Polaroid's, bet you didn't know I found them!" I smiled.

She smiled back, "Well, I knew one was missing and I just guessed you had it, I used to think about you doing stuff like that with it."

I kissed her deeply and said, "Let's take a nap, it's three AM. In the morning, I'm having your pussy for breakfast and then I'm going to fuck that beautiful ass of yours"

She blushed and smiled, and looking down said, "I've got a toy I use in my butt, I think I'll really like your cock in there, never done that either."

"Tomorrow, after I fill your ass with my cum, you tell me a fantasy you want to live out and we'll do it, promise, anything you want." I said.

She kissed my deeply, her tongue dancing with mine. She pulled away and said, "I guess this isn't going to be a one time thing then, huh?"

"No. I plan on having you all weekend, and then every day from now on." I smiled and said, "I'm going to fuck you any time and any way that I want and you're going to do the same to me."

She grinned big, scooted closer to me and asked, "Promise?"

We drifted off to sleep.

If you want to read more about Big Sis and the fun we have, write me back and let me know.

jjdtx
jjdtx
605 Followers
12