Seduction Of A Married Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ljmwriter
ljmwriter
315 Followers

I was seated in the middle of the sofa and Jamie was standing right in front of me. "Sit on my lap," I said. I helped her onto my lap and she put both arms around my neck. We squeezed each other tightly and kissed passionately, our tongues exploring each other with a fury. I reached up and began playing with her tits, massaging them back and forth before I started concentrating solely on the nipples. Jamie began squirming in her seat and she was breathing heavily.

"Turn over," I said. "I want to play with your ass." Jamie obliged without hesitation, turning over in one quick motion. This sight never failed to take my breath away. Her huge, mountainous ass was resting in my lap, it's size so massive that it rested only inches from my mouth. Using both hands, I began feeling, massaging and caressing the two huge mounds of flesh. I rubbed her arched back with my hands and then moved them down, over her ass, thighs and legs, all the way down to her ankles. I repeated this several times as Jamie squirmed in my lap.

Finally, I reached down with my right hand and inserted my middle finger into her pussy. At the same time, I found her ass with my left hand and began playfully inserting my finger in and out. Jamie groaned loudly as her breathing got heavier and heavier. "You are driving me crazy," she said.

Knowing how excited she was, I inserted a second finger into her tight pussy and started stroking faster and harder. Her pussy was as wet and hot as any I had ever felt in my life. "I want to fuck you Jamie," I said. "Oh shit, please fuck me," she said. "Now, now."

I patted her on the ass and said, "Get up. Let's go to the bedroom." Jamie removed herself from my lap, grabbed my hand and led me quickly into the bedroom. When we reached the side of the bed, Jamie undressed me, slowly this time. I embraced her, squeezing her naked body as tight as I could while kissing her passionately. We separated and Jamie lay down on the bed, spreading her legs in anticipation of what was coming. I crouched over her and inserted my swollen dick into her hot, wet pussy. Jamie wrapped her big beautiful thighs around me and squeezed as hard as she could. We both yelled loudly as I started fucking this woman as hard and fast as I could. It took only a matter of seconds for both of us to explode.

Our bodies stayed locked together as we both waited for our blood pressure to return to normal. I waited a few seconds but I couldn't wait long. I rose up and started fucking her again. I just couldn't get enough of this beautiful woman. She was a spectacular piece of ass, a virtual sex machine. Her body was built for one thing: fucking. And I planned to fuck this woman until I could fuck no more.

While driving my dick in and out of this woman's sweet pussy, I used my hands to explore her beautiful upper body. I put a hand under each shoulder and began moving them up and down from her shoulders to her waist. I did this several times, moving my hands slowly while pressing firmly into the flesh of her lust-filled body. I then went to work on her tits. I ran my hands over them, massaging each firmly while Jamie squirmed underneath me. I love a woman's nipples and Jamie's were extraordinary. I ran the palm of my hands over them, allowing the palm to brush the tips of the nipples slightly. Using my thumb and forefinger, I began playing with her nipples, squeezing them lightly yet firmly. Jamie was moaning loudly. She loved for me to play with her sensitive tits.

I continued playing with her tits while at the same time keeping my dick buried deep inside her pussy. After enjoying this for several more minutes, I reached behind Jamie's back and raised her into a sitting position. At the same time, I leaned back myself into a sitting position so that Jamie could sit in my lap with her legs locked around my hips.

I looked into her beautiful green eyes and we both smiled. Instinctively our mouths found each other and we began to explore each other. We were on fire as we alternated taking each other's tongue into our mouths and sucking. I reached down with both hands to caress Jamie's big ass and pushed it as hard as I could against my pelvis. We began fucking wildly, each of us hollering as our bodies slammed into each other. Jamie screamed with pleasure as we both came in rapid successions, her juices emptying into my lap.

We hugged each other tightly as our heart rates slowly returned to normal. I raised my head from her shoulder and kissed her lightly on the lips. I kissed her lightly again, and again, and again, and again. Squeezing her tightly, I licked her shoulder and the back of her neck. I moved around and started licking the front of her neck. Moving down, I put my tongue over her sweat-soaked tits and began licking furiously, concentrating on her erect nipples. Unable to control myself, I tried to take her entire left tit in my mouth and I began sucking as she moaned loudly. I moved my hands from her back down to her massive ass. Wedging my hands under her ass, I squeezed hard and pulled her forward to force her body even closer to my body. We were close to being one flesh. With her tit still in my mouth and my hands gripping her ass, I maneuvered my dick inside her pussy. It was steaming. We began fucking like two wild animals, completely lost in each other.

With both of us covered in sweat and moaning loudly with pleasure, Jamie shuddered and climaxed again. "Damn, damn, I can't believe this," Jamie said as she began to lick my face with her tongue. "This is what fucking is supposed to be like. Where did you ever learn to fuck like this?"

I laughed as Jamie started kissing me all over my face. "That's just it," I said. "I had no idea I could fuck like this. "It's you. You bring it out of me. You're the greatest piece of ass any man could ever dream of. So I ask you the same question: Where did you learn to fuck like this?"

We both laughed. I started playing with her ass again and Jamie said, "You love my ass don't you?" I replied, "I love every inch of your body but, yes, you have an absolutely spectacular ass. I could go without food if I could just eat your ass all the time."

Jamie laughed again. "Well, if you love my ass so much, when are you going to put your dick in it? You know we can't leave here until you put your dick up my ass."

It was so exciting to hear those words. From that first day when I saw Jamie's ass walking away from me, I had dreamed of what it would be like to have anal sex with her.

"Jamie, there's no time like the present," I said. "Let's do it."

With Jamie lying on her stomach, I knelt behind her and applied a little Vaseline in the crack of her ass. I then positioned my hard dick directly at the point of entry and slowly slid it in. After the initial resistance, it slid in naturally.

My entire body started to tingle and Jamie let out a loud roar. I brought my dick out slightly and then rammed it deep into her ass. I repeated this time after time until I exploded with the most massive orgasm I have ever experienced. I leaned over and kissed Jamie on the cheek. Tears were rolling down the sides of her face.

Neither of us said anything for the next few minutes. I think we both realized that something had just happened that was above extraordinary. As great as our sexual encounter had been, the anal sex had brought it to an even higher, even more intense level.

I went to the bathroom, washed off, and returned to the bed. Without me asking, Jamie again positioned herself to receive my dick in her ass. I kissed, licked and sucked every inch of her ass before again entering her from behind. This time it was me who let out the loud roar. What a sight and what a feeling that was. My dick had completely disappeared into Jamie's ass and her massive, gigantic ass was wedged firmly against my pelvis.

I fucked her ass slowly, trying to savor the moment as long as I could. Soon I exploded again with another intense orgasm.

Jamie and I stayed cradled together in bed for most of the day, touching, kissing and fondling each other. We talked both as friends and as new lovers. We both knew that our sexual chemistry was a once-in-a-lifetime discovery and that our affair would have to continue.

My attempt at seducing this beautiful, sexy married woman had succeeded. But I had gotten more than even I could have possibly imagined.

As we left the room that day, Jamie kissed me, put her hand on the side of my face, and said, "I'm so glad that you asked me to fuck you. I wanted you desperately but I would never have had the nerve to make it happen. You know, a lot of people think I fuck around because of the way I dress. But that's not true. You're the first. And I want you to know that I'm now yours completely. I will be your whore and I will be available to you any time you want me. Joseph, thank you so much for this. Thank you, thank you."

"No, thank you Jamie," I replied. "You are the greatest friend and lover that any man could hope to have. You and I are going to explore everything there is to explore sexually between a man and a woman. So get ready. It's going to be a marvelous ride."

ljmwriter
ljmwriter
315 Followers