Seduction of a Paramour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hayley watched a girl eat her pussy, the first girl who had ever eaten her pussy. She wasn't skilled perhaps, but knew her way around down there, paying special attention to her clit while Brian continued to penetrate her with his fingers and tongue. Then, Hayley felt Brian rub the mess of her wet pussy all over her tight asshole.

"That feels amazing," Hayley said shuddering.

"Yeah?" Brian asked.

"Yeah..."

Brian smiled and then slipped a finger into her tight sphincter. He turned over and saw his girlfriend, face covered in another woman, tongue deep inside his rockstar crush's juices. Hayley felt her own orgasm building and building as the loving couple continued to work her aching pussy. Soon, she was grabbing Aurora and Brian by their hair and pulling them deeper inside her hole. Hayley's orgasm built against her clit and inside her pussy. Brian's fingers inside her ass pushed to forbidden depths that caused the orgasm building against her g-spot to build greater than she had ever known before. Then, suddenly, when Brian slipped his fingers in both her pussy and ass, while Aurora was licking her, she cried out and exploded into orgasm and started spraying the cute couple in a shower of her juices. Aurora tried to duck away from it, but Hayley held her head tightly in place as her cum continued to flood out of her like water rushing from a broken dam and spray out. The relief of her orgasm exploding through her body, of her toes going number and her womanhood draining caused Hayley's whole body to flood with ecstasy. Her body went rigid, her back stiff, and for a brief moment Hayley was in Heaven as she painted Aurora's face in the orgasm that she helped bring her to.

"Sweetie, open your mouth! That's her cum!"

Aurora somewhat reluctantly opened her mouth, and Hayley played along trying to aim properly for it, occasionally splashing Aurora in the nose and eyes with her juices.

Hayley felt pure ecstasy and nothing else.

Then she came one more time, the explosion rippling from her g-spot through her groin and back again over her already sensitive g-spot.

And then Hayley came again.

Brian was quick to lap up the flowing juices rushing out of her when the stream died down and Hayley's screams finally died down. Then, Brian turned to Aurora, holding an open mouth full of Hayley's cum.

"Sweetie, let me see that... oh my God... is that all of Hayley's cum in your mouth there?" he asked, obviously incredibly turned on by the sight of it. She nodded. Even Hayley couldn't believe it, feeling somewhat ashamed of where she found herself after her head came back down from the clouds she was in. Immediately, Hayley felt like a whore and ashamed of herself for sinning so much and so fast like this. She felt like a deviant, but it turned her on even still.

"I want that cum in my mouth, honey," Brian said.

Aurora stood up and grabbed Brian by the head and offered Hayley's cum to him. Hayley watched Brian open his mouth and Aurora spit a mouthful of her orgasm down into her boyfriend's mouth, Brian swallowing it all gladly. Aurora and Brian made out sloppily as Hayley slowly recovered.

Brian got up and literally lifted Hayley, unable to stand on her own two feet, up into the air. He looked at her, eyes glassed over, and kissed her deeply. She smelled herself, the bite of her own musky cum filling up her nostrils and driving her insane. She loved being kissed like that, while her orgasm was still all over her lover's mouth. Maybe that was where she got her curiosity for girls, she wondered, all those years of tasting her own flower on her lover's kisses. Brian then looked back at her after pulling away, a determined look in his eyes that almost frightened Hayley.

"I need you to suck me off."

Hayley found herself on her knees in front of a throbbing cock covered in slimy pre-cum. Aurora got up and crawled next to Brian and started to masturbate to the sight of Hayley on her knees before her boyfriend. Hayley was still catching her breath when Brian grabbed a fistful of her hair and dragged the tip of his cock all over her face, smearing her face in his pre-cum. Hayley reveled in the feeling of letting her inner cum-slut surface. Then, without warning, Hayley grabbed Brian and plunged it into her mouth. She started to blow him like it was the last blowjob she was going to give. She bobbed up and down on it, kneeling up so as to take it deeper into her throat. She dragged her hands through Brian's pubic region and all over his naval, occasionally dragging her nails back down on him. Then, Hayley looked up at Brian who watched her suck him as if in a trance. She winked at him.

Brian grabbed Hayley's head and pushed it so far down that his cock rammed into the back of her throat, just above her tonsils. She started to gag, but finally he released her. When Brian released her, Hayley pulled herself off him and looked up at him.

"Easy there, partner. I promise I'll get you off."

"Will you sing to me?" he asked.

Hayley looked confused.

"What?"

"One of your songs... while you blow me?"

Hayley then realized this was exactly how his fantasy went down. She smiled.

"Sure."

Hayley looked into his eyes and started to serenade him with "Misery Business" while Brian occasionally interrupted her by slipping his cock into her mouth. Still, she was able to hum the harmony even with a mouthful of cock. He pulled out just as Hayley managed to sing, "But when I thought he was mine, she caught him by the mouth," just before Brian slipped his cock back into her wanting mouth. Brian let her sing the chorus, which Hayley wanted to direct to Aurora. "Whoa, it was never my intention to brag, but I got him where I want him now. Whoa, it was never my intention to brag, to steal it all away from you now!" Hayley playing the role of cuckcake to Aurora's cuckquean, winking at her as Brian shoved his manhood back into her mouth, which she happily sucked on.

They continued this dance until he saw Brian whisper something into his masturbating girlfriend's ear that really got her going. A second later, Aurora stood up and kneeled next to Hayley. She took her face in her hands and drew her in for a deep and sloppy kiss. Hayley was immediately stung by the scent of her own privates stained on Aurora's face. Never before having kissed a girl, Hayley drew Aurora in and the two quickly began groping while Brian began masturbating in front of them. She couldn't see, but she could hear the sound and it really got her going even more than making out and being molested by a naked girl.

Brian reached out and grabbed Hayley mid-kiss and slammed her mouth back on his cock. Hayley began to suck him again, and then decided to get really dirty. "Fuck my throat," she said.

"Are you sure?" Brian asked, grabbing a fistful of Hayley's hair, showing her who was boss right then.

"Yes! It's not the best thing for my voice, but I don't care. I'll just tell everyone that I'm getting a cold if my voice sounds raspy tomorrow..." Hayley said.

"You want me to fuck your throat that hard?" Brian asked.

"Just fucking do it," Hayley demanded. "Make me a whore."

Brian smiled and then slammed her mouth back onto his cock. The sound of his erection slamming into the back of her throat and hitting her tonsils sounded awful, and a couple of times Aurora told him to go easier on her. But Brian didn't care, he had Hayley's throat and he was determined to use it as he saw fit. Hayley reveled in the feeling of having a cock slam against her tonsils over and over, pushing past her gag reflex each time. The sounds were guttural and awful. It had been a while since she had let anyone use her mouth like her pussy before because of what it did to her vocal chords and voice, but it really got her going when she heard such abuse. Then, Brian held her head in place, her nose buried in his neatly trimmed hair, her eyes watering over. She gagged around the nine inches of cock stuck in her throat making it difficult for her to breath. When she tried to push off of Brian, he held her in place and caused her eyes to water over and run into her mascara, which ran down her cheeks. Finally, Brian release Hayley and she broke out into a coughing fit, thick strands of pre-cum and saliva stretching away from his cock to her lips.

"Finish me off, you little emo slut!" Brian exclaimed.

Hayley didn't mind the name-calling. In fact, it caused her to just go crazy. Brian released her and let Hayley take control again. Hayley started to suck Brian's dick as if engaged in some sort of blowjob contest. It was the sloppiest blowjob she had ever given and being watched only got her off further. After a little while, she started to fondle, cup, and gently massage his balls before bending down and taking each one into her mouth to suck on.

"I love having my balls sucked like that. Do you like sucking dick, Hayley?" Brian asked. Hayley finally came up for air.

"You're quite the little dirty talker, aren't you?"

"Sorry..." he said.

"That's okay. I kind of like it. And for the record, I love swallowing dick. I'm a little whore when it comes to giving head it seems. I love dragging cocks all over my face."

Hayley dove back onto Brian's cock as Aurora could only watch on in awe.

"Is this what you like watching, Aurora?" Hayley teased when she came back up. "Your man's cock in another girl's mouth?"

"Yes, especially your mouth, Hayley..." Aurora said, still masturbating.

"I'm not going to last much longer," Brian moaned. Hayley came up again, another thick strand of pre-cum connecting her mouth to Brian's cock. Her face was covered in glistening pre-cum.

"Where did you cum when you did this to your girlfriend?"

"On her... her..." Brian breathed, seemingly embarrassed about the answer, a fact that only made Hayley want to hear it all the more.

"My what?" asked Hayley. "Tell me, Brian..."

"Your... face!" he moaned, stroking his soaking cock over her face.

"You gave me a facial?" Hayley asked, intrigued.

"Seriously, Hayley," Brian began, dragging his fingertips across the line of her face and down her cheeks. "Your face is absolutely breathtaking. Your porcelain skin, those beautiful sultry eyes, this red hair, and that cute little gap in your front teeth there," he finished, reaching out and touching the gap in her teeth.

"You trying to butter me up for a nice facial?" Hayley asked.

"I feel like unloading this load of cum anywhere else on you, or even in you, would be a waste. That face is a little masterpiece that I'd love to unload on," he said.

"Maybe it's just the perfect canvas in which to paint your masterpiece on!" Hayley said playfully.

"I think it would absolutely radiate on your face," Brian said as Hayley reached up and started to massage his balls again while Aurora just sat back and watched while rubbing herself.

"What? Your cum? Oh I have no doubt it would. How do you think I have such clear skin?" Hayley teased.

"You've had cum on your face before?" Brian said excitedly.

"Just because I'm the queen of emo doesn't mean I've forgotten what it means to be emo. Us emo girls have a certain, shall I say, reputation to uphold...ahem..."

"Emo girls look so hot with cum on their face. More than any other girls," Brian admitted. "It's why I started hitting on Aurora here. I knew she'd let me come on her face when she finally sucked my cock and mark her as my territory."

"You really want to cover this famous face in cum don't you?"

"More than anything."

"Call me a slut!" Hayley exclaimed.

"You are a slut! Look at you, sucking my cock!"

"You really want to cover this emo slut's face, don't you?"

"Yes!" Brian exclaimed.

"Hmm, then I guess I better let you. It's what us emo girls are known for isn't it? Taking big loads of hot, sticky cum all over our faces after we've just finished sucking a big juicy cock right?"

"I can't believe I'm going to cover your face in my cum!"

Hayley started to jack Brian off as fast as she could. Brian then positioned himself over her and aimed the head of his penis right at Hayley's face.

"Go ahead, paint my face with your sperm. Give this girl the emo facial of her dreams. Cover her in your sperm and put her in her place. Mark her as your territory right in front of that girlfriend of yours. Show her that you own me sexually and that only I can make you come as hard as I know you're about to," Hayley playfully toyed while looking up into his eyes and begging him for his cum.

Hayley turned to Aurora.

"Look at me sweetie. Look at what you'll never be able to do."

"Here it comes!" Brian exclaimed

Brian finally exploded sending a thick jet of hot sperm rocketing into her eye and sealing it shut instantly, his thick, white, hot cream congealing into her lashes. It stung instantly, semen trapped behind her eyelid and washing over her eyes now. But before she could focus on the discomfort, another jet launched out of his cock and landed in one long jet across her forehead, hair, streaking down over her nose, and finally finishing across her cheek. Hayley flinched away, but Brian held her head in place as he shot his next thick jet straight up the bridge of her nose and into the corner of her eye. Another three jets splattered right across her cheeks and splashed across her ear. Brian shot another thick jet right onto Hayley's nose, the thick globule of cream too heavy to sit on it and slowly sliding off the tip and stretching off of it like a thick icicle. Another thick helping of Brian's semen fell across Hayley's lips, which oozed down all over her chin. Aurora just watched on, incredulous, Hayley knowing that she had never seen Brian come this much or this hard. Hayley turned back and smiled up at Brian as he continued to whitewash her face. The next couple of jets splattered across Hayley's forehead and mixed with the original jets, already dripping down her face. Brian started to cry out as he sent his last jets flying over her nose, continuing to paint his masterpiece onto the flame-headed emo queen slut of rock. The marvelous way in which his cum popped on her face and radiated on her skin gave Hayley's facial a particular eloquence that most porn stars could never hope to achieve. She looked classy wearing all of that cream, like it simply belonged on her face. Brian shook off his remaining jets across Hayley's small breasts and collapsed back onto the couch, drained completely.

Hayley froze, in shock from the action she had just let happen to her.

"Wow..." was all she could say.

"Yeah," Brian managed.

"You look like an iced cinnamon roll, Hayley... Jesus...." he said.

"Brian... I've never seen you do that... Hayley, are you all right?" she asked.

"I'm fine," she admitted, but actually she wasn't so sure. "But I feel like there's a gallon of cum on my face," she added.

"Think of all those little sperm swimming around in that cum on your face right now, Hayley. Millions of them are swimming around your face right now, all of that potential life sliding down your face and marking you as my little girl," he breathed.

"I am. Wow... I've never heard a facial so poetically described Brian. I think I'm going to need a minute to just enjoy this," Hayley said. "All of this cum on my face."

"That's seriously more cum than I've ever seen Brian shoot before," Aurora admitted. "I guess he really likes you!"

"How do I look?" Hayley asked.

"Incredible," Brian admitted.

"I feel like you just marked me."

Brian grabbed his phone and then showed it to Hayley.

"You seriously look like a little strawberry toaster strudle."

Hayley laughed.

"Now that's a compliment I'm sure I've never gotten!" she admitted, finally opening her one unmarked eye and looking up in enough time to see a thick helping of cream slide off her brow and dangle in front of her brow. She could feel it hanging off her chin, dangling off her nose, and cascading down her skin everywhere Bobby had shot. There was some sliding down her chest toward her pussy, Hayley hoping it reached its target and slid over her own cum still dripping from between her legs and onto the carpet of their hotel room floor.

"Do you feel kind of slutty looking like that?" Brian asked.

"A little..."

"I don't mean to press my luck, but..."

"Yes! Take my picture covered in your cum. Get some good ones," Hayley insisted.

"You're my little prize."

Brian smiled and stood up, his cock going limp before Hayley's eyes. His balls looked to be much less swollen than they had been before, Hayley imagining that she had probably drained their entire contents onto her face just a few moments ago. Still, she couldn't take her eyes off the meaty thing, still dripping with cum. She felt the cool semen running down all over her face, thick and cool, now spilling over every one of her features. It was coating her skin like warm icing sliding over a freshly baked pastry, which only made Hayley more excited. Brian started to snap off photo after photo of her messy facial. Hayley gave the camera a number of sultry gazes and even spread her legs and labia apart for a few especially nasty candids she prayed did not get leaked on Twitter. These photos would be far harder to explain, and much more embarrassing than simply letting her fanbase see what her nipples looked like. Then, much to Hayley's delight, Brian slipped his cock back in Hayley's mouth and took a photo of her sucking his cock, face covered in his warm seed. Then, Hayley decided to really shock Brian and do something she had only ever done for Chad before. She started to slowly open her mouth and let some of Brian's semen leak into her mouth, most of it spilling down from her top lip to her bottom though. Hayley then started to slowly blow little bubbles with his sperm.

"You ever see a girl blow bubbles with cum, Brian?" she asked seductively.

"No! Never! My God! Look at that... and that strand on your nose too!"

Hayley started to blow at it, causing it blow around off her nose. Finally, she took her tongue out and started to toy with it, rolling it around on her tongue and moving it back and forth until the strand caught on her bottom lip which made her giggle like a little school girl. Still, Brian snapped off more candids of her sultry cum-play.

"I think I'm going to need a towel or a few tissues..." Hayley said.

"Or you could leave it on your face like a proper little cum-slut," Brian suggested. "Besides, I don't want you to waste all of that cum. It's got lots of nutrients that every young girl needs in her diet," he said playfully.

"Next you'll tell me it'll make my boobs grow if I swallow it!" Hayley retorted smiling coyly.

"I wouldn't mind running this test over a trial period of a few months. We could measure your boobs daily and check the data at the end of the experiment!" he replied.

"The amount of Chad's cum that I swallowed... I'd have double D's by now... minimum," Hayley came back, looking down at her naked, cum-streaked breasts. "But still..." Hayley scooped a thick globule of sperm from her cheek into her mouth and swallowed it down with an audible gulp. "Yumm!" she said. "That doesn't mean I'm not willing to keep trying."

Brian smiled and then unexpectedly climbed on top of her and shoved his whole cock, already stiffening again, deep into her wet pussy. Hayley cried out, frightened by Brian's ability to rejuvenate so quickly (and that he was able to penetrate her without warning). Hayley looked deep into his eyes. He was staring back at her, her cum-soaked face looking vulnerably back at him.

"Look at how beautiful I made you. I didn't think it was possible to improve on perfection," Brian said honestly, admiring his handiwork streaked all over her.

Brian then began to thrust in and out of Hayley who started to moan out in ecstasy as she felt him reach depths she hadn't felt since Chad. Brian looked over at Aurora who smiled nervously and crawled over to Hayley. She leaned down and began kissing her. Brian's cum smeared all over Aurora's lips and face as she really started to get into it. Soon, they were making out, their tongues literally coated in Brian's seed. Then Aurora did the unexpected.