Seduction of a Slave

Story Info
He claims her as His own.
4.2k words
3.61
26.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At eighteen Kylie was madly in love. Totally. A love that went with total devotion. Something that her lover saw before she did. Her was older. Wiser in the ways of love. Yet he seemed cold and distant to many. Some even tried to tell Kylie he was dangerous but she wouldn't listen.

They had met at a party. The drunk and danced and talked. Well mostly she talked and he listened. He was so attentive, so encouraging she told him things she barely admitted to herself. By the end of the night he knew her better than her best friends.

Yet she new little more than his name and that her was some sort of broker.

That night he drove her home in his dark BMW. The car prowling the streets like a great car. The dark car an extension of the dark man driving it. Soon they were at her home and on arriving, he turned her away when she leaned over to kiss him.

"I am sorry." He said calmly. "I do not think a woman should kiss a man until they have been on a date."

Taken aback Kylie was stunned. Guys normally didn't reject her. No, the opposite, she normally said something similar to guys that wanted to kiss her. "Oh." She said, stunned. Flirting, Kylie asked when can they go out then.

"Tomorrow for lunch. I will pick you up from work." Tomorrow was Saturday and somewhere in the conversation she had told him where and when she worked.

"Until then Kylie, I must say goodnight."

Disappointed. "Oh. Okay, tomorrow then."

Kylie got out of the expensive vehicle and into the cold morning chill. No sooner was her door closed and she was left watch the two red tail lights vanish down the street

One inside Kylie changed and prepared for bed stripping off the make up from her fair skinned face. Crawling into bed she fell asleep to dreams of her knight.

Morning came all to quick for Kylie's liking. Her alarm shattering her dreams and sleep. She had to get out of bed. If not the alarm would wake her parents. The alarm, an old fashioned wind up sat on a shelf on the other side of the room. She one kept it by the bed but was always late as she would silence it. Now she had to get up to stop it.

Groaning she pushed the thick, warm blankets off letting the cold flood over her. Soon the clock was silenced. Kylie turned on her computer before going to have a shower. While she washed and finished waking up her computer downloaded her messages.

Returning to her room in only a towel and using another to dry her long brown hair, Kylie glanced at the message. Three spam, one from an old friend and one she did not know.

"Dear Kylie,

Thank you for a wonderful evening. I hope I did not upset you by refusing to kiss you..."

"Awww, how sweet." Kylie said to the computer.

".... I will pick you up for our first date at 12:30 p.m.. Sharp. Outside the mall. Remember this will be our first date. Dress to impress and don't be late.

Take care and I will see you soon."

Kylie's heart skipped. Excited she looked for clothes the would make an impression and could wear to work. Finally she chose a black mini dress that showed off her legs and cleavage. Not enough that the bookstore manager would complain but enough to make her look very sexy.

The hours seemed to drag on. The morning last forever. All morning she watched the clock. All morning this man dominated her thoughts. The manager had suggested she dress more normally but few of the customers, mostly male that morning, objected.

Finally the morning ended. Her mind racing as her heels echoed through the mall. Hurry. Hurry. Must not be late she muttered.

At 12.30 P.M. exactly the doors to the mall slowly closed behind her. Sitting opposite, the black BMW purred. Quickly she hurried to the car.

Inside.

"A lady should never rush like that." Was all he said in greeting as her maneuvered the car through the maze of vehicles and discarded trolleys.

Stunned. "I am sorry." Was all Kylie could say.

An hour they traveled. Kylie trying to engage him in conversation. But not another word did he say. She had given up and was starting to wonder if she had made a mistake.

"We are here."

She looked up to see them drive by a stone arch and pull up an the bank of a quite river.

What followed was designed to win her young heart. A romantic picnic of fine foods and wine. A row on the river. All the time he was an attentive and gentle man. Helping her with sitting and getting up. Assisting her in and out of the small boat. Correcting, gently, how she sits.

Kylie found she did not want the afternoon to end. But end it did. All the time she wished he would take her in his arms. But the only time they touched was when he helped her. It made her want him more. Want to prove worthy of him.

The drive home saw in silence, this time she remained silent wanting to show him she could. The BMW ate up the miles and soon they were again outside her family's home.

This time she waited and he kissed her. A gentle soft kiss. But on the cheek. Disappointed, she watched the BMW drive off it's engine growling.

The coming weeks followed the same pattern. An email with more and more specific instructions. Each time her desire for him made her comply eagerly and unquestionably. He always took her somewhere nice. Quiet picnics, expensive restaurants, the theater. He was know by others, greeted and called Sir by many.

Date after date they would meet. There were moments of intimacy, in private. In public she learned to be quiet and respectful. In private he taught her about her body. A kiss that set her in fire with lust. A caress that made her ache for more. He taught her how to please him.

She did not realize what control she was loosing to this man. Just that she loved him and did not want to loose him. His requests were alright Kylie told herself.

He would tell her what to wear if she did not have it he bought it like the garters and stockings she now wore instead of panty hose. Or the fine lace and satin lingerie she now wore.

So eager to please and so naive she never questioned when he would have her lift her hem to let him inspect if his orders were being followed. That too became normal. She would climb into the BMW's luxurious passenger seat and lift the shirt high enough for him to see what she had on.

What did surprise her happened three months after the meet. As usual after work on a Saturday he picked her up. They drove in silence for an hour and a half. The country side beautiful as always to the young city girl. Leaving the highway the BMW crunched down a long curving gravel stone driveway. Trees lining the drive, high hedges blocking all but an occasional glimpse.

Finally the drive opened up onto a, well it could only be described as a mansion. It was impressive by any standard. Four stories tall as wide as a city suburban block. More a hotel. Kylie's eyes went wide as they tried to take it in. "Welcome to my home."

The Manor, towered over the BMW. The nearest neighboring buildings dwarfed by it. "You live here." Kylie gasped as he smiled confidently.

"Would you like a tour?"

"Yes. Yes please."

Huge heavy wooden doors opened into a grand hallway. A large chandelier hung impossibly from the ceiling looking like its weight of glass and crystal would come crashing down. Guild statues, paintings and sculptures lined the walls. To the left his study and library, the collection of books bigger than any she had seen.

The afternoon she spent exploring the halls and rooms of the first floor was like visiting a fairy tale castle. Some thing enchanted like in Beauty and the Beast. And like that story she was told there were places she could not go. Renovations he told her. He was fixing the manor house up to it's former glory. The top two floors were closed and locked.

As evening closed in his mood was different. All day he had been caring, attentive, proudly showing her the many rooms. Though she never saw staff food was prepared and served. Dishes cleared away creating the illusion of a castle bewitched like in the movie.

In an unusual expression of affection, that night they made love.

Kissing her in the study unexpectedly, he held her tight. She could not break the kiss even if she had wanted to. Finally he loosened his grip. He smiled. He leaned close by her ear and whispered. "I want you." A simple statement. Yet to Kylie he announced his love. She would not refuse him. She nodded, barely perceptibly. He took her by the right hand and led her through the main entertaining hall to the central stairs opposite the front door.

At the top if the first flight a landing which led to the next flight of stairs and an ornate hall off which were the many bedrooms including the master bed room.

Hand carved oak bed posts, ornate relief's in the head an foot of the bed depicting scenes of love. Satin sheets. Finest wool blankets. Even a fur over the top showed the luxury.

The bed matched by the quality of the side tables, dresser and free standing robes. Hard wood floors softened by luxurious fleeces and rugs.

The day was overwhelming the young girl. Kylie felt like a princess and now her prince had led her to his bed chamber. In his arms she stood. At this moment she knew she was his. His lips feasted on hers. His hands explored her, claiming her inch by inch as he slowly undressed her 18 year old body. Her hair held tight at the scalp, he tipped her head back. Lips pressed against her neck. Then teeth softly biting her.

With out letting go he moved her to then bed and sat her down. Her own desires pounding in her chest. Her soft breasts rising and falling. He watched her eyes as he undressed. His tall frame surprisingly muscular. Dressed he seemed thin, almost gaunt. Now his chest and arms showed signs of someone who works out. Soon like Kylie he was naked. Soon his powerful arms held her tight. Soon he was pushing her back onto her back. Soon his powerful chest pressed against her. His thighs spreading her own.

Then he took one more choice from her. His hard flesh driving into her. She screamed and gripped him in pain as he opened her up. Kylie new it would hurt but did not expect it to hurt this much. For his part, he pushed in hard and deep then held her as she screamed. A slight smile on his face, maybe from knowing he was her first. The scream died off before he moved again her raw flesh causing more cries as she felt like he was ripping her virgin passage.

Slowly he began to build a rhythm. In hard. Slowly draw back. In hard. Slowly back. As he did her cries slowly shifted as her abused virgina sought to protect itself by lubricating. Soon whimpers and moans of pleasure replaced cries of pain. Soon her body adjusted to the seemingly cruel invasion. Soon she felt pleasure where the pain had been. In her young mind the two connected. In her young mind pain and pleasure were locked together. Not knowing better she accepted what experience showed her.

As she did an orgasm ripped through her. As it to confirm what her mind had concluded her twisted a nipple painfully between thumb and fore finger so that again pain and pleasure mixed in her innocent mind.

On and on the feeling of him moving within her tight passage went. Her legs ached from being spread wide. Her breasts sore from being squeezed, bit and pinched. Red bruises on her shoulders from where he sucked at them as his own pleasure mounted.

Finally she was empty. On the bed alone as she listened to the sounds of the shower running in the adjoining bathrooms.

He had left the bed within moments of their love climaxing as he filled her with his seed. Not a word spoken, just a kiss. Passionate. Leaving her longing for him as he left the bed.

That night the drive home was as usual. In silence though when he dropped her off he did kiss her and acknowledged her saying. "I love you."

"I know." Was all he said but to her it was as if he declared his love for her.

The following morning the usual email arrived.

"Today, my love....." My love was all Kylie saw. It as usual detailed what she should wear and what she was to eat. Where she was to eat. Without thinking about it she slowly gave up her freedoms. If they did not meet that day she would email him what she wore. Where and what she ate and who she talked to. Today message was different in that he called he my love not my pet as he had often done.

That day nothing spoiled her mood. He loved her the only thought on her mind. But she did not see him that day. Or the next. Or the rest of the week.

That was when he turned up after work unexpectedly to meet her. Something he had not done. He met her at the mall doors. There was no chance he would miss her as she was told to always use them at the end of the day. She saw him waiting as the doors opened and wanted to rush into his arms but knew he preferred to make the first move when it came to public displays of affection. With only the simplest greeting and a peck he told her to come with him. She could not think of anything else so of course she did as she was led to the now familiar black BMW.

Not another word was said till the black car engine went silent in the carpark for the city nature park.

"My Love." He began looking at her. "Since your visit to my home the manor has felt cold. Empty. I want to ask you something..." Silently, Kylie listened, nervous, excited and relieved at the same time.

"'I would like you to move into the manor. Quit your job. Let me look after you as you deserve."

Did he ask what she heard? Kylie was stunned. He wants her to live with him. Of course she will quit. Of course she would love to live with him.

It was quickly agreed that tomorrow Kylie would hand in her resignation and that on Sunday she would be ready to move. She need only bring those personal items she could not leave behind. Everything else he would provide. On reflection maybe agreed was too kind word. More like he told her and Kylie said yes.

That night she had a major fight with her parents over her moving. It ended with her mom in tears and her father angry at how Kylie could act like this. Kylie cried too as she packed. Tomorrow was Saturday. She had email him asking if she could come tomorrow. He replied with one word. Yes.

The first night at the manor was like a week before. No staff visible. Yet signs that there was some there. In the wardrobe he said was now hers, beautiful dresses, pretty tops, hip hugging skirts. All fitted her perfectly. In draws fine lingerie, even a corset. None cheap label department store stuff. No all of it designer label.

Her days filled with being at his side or at his pleasure exploring the library. The nights sharing his bed. Learning how to please him with her mouth, breasts hands and of course letting him between her legs. It shocked her some of what she was asked to do. Yet she could no more say no to him than stop the sun rise. Anyway she learned to enjoy it all. Even the spankings she would get while in the throes of passion. Or the cruel pinching of her nipples as an orgasm ripped through her.

A week passed. He announced he was holding a party to introduce her to some of his friends. He arranged everything including catering and staff. Kylie was nervous and excited. Parties were always fun but some how this was different. She was on show. How would his friends act?

The night of the party he had her bathing in a scented bubble bath fragrance with sweet oils. He said that way she would not need perfume. He chose a small cocktail dress that was low cut at the bust and very low at the back. Its skirt just mid thigh and flared out so as to catch the eye and the slightest breeze.

To her surprise he told her no underwear when she went to fetch some herself. She closed the draw. As she turned to face him the skirt swirled up. Not enough to show anything. But she was sure it wouldn't take much. Before she could speak his fingers were under her skirt and stimulating her sensitive flesh. It only took seconds and she was moist his fingers wet. An orgasm threatened to make her legs weaken but before she reached it he stopped. He rubbed his wet fingers behind each ear and her wrists. Like applying an expensive perfume. He then sniffed each. Not satisfied he went back to stimulating her, her head thrown back as again an orgasm approached. So, so close, please this time let me cum she thought. Almost. So close. She clung to him for support. Body shaking, knees weak. Moaning in pleasure then frustration. Again he applied her juices to behind her ears and wrists again. This time happy with the result he smiled as she regained her composure and looked at him puzzled.

"A woman's scent is a natural perfume. My friends' partners will be similarly perfumed. You are to be respectful to my friends one or two get a little grabby when they have been drinking. Do not embarrass them or me. One touches you just smile politely. They will not go to far."

Kylie looked at him. Confused and puzzled she tried to understand what he was suggesting. Was he saying to let his friends cop a feel? She nodded.

With that the clocks chimed the appointed hour and on cue the door bell announced the arrival of guests.

The party lasting two hours. A meal. Drinks. Conversations. She noticed every man leant in close to kiss her cheek when they were introduced. Towards the end of the night someone ran a had over her skirt at the back. Earlier the man next to her at dinner rubbed her thigh. Nothing worse than she had had waitressing at a café the previous summer. The night, other than that was very enjoyable.

Once the guests were gone, he led her up the stairs to the master bedroom. Praised her. Complimented her behavior. His pride unfamiliar and yet pleasing to Kylie. He admired her as she undressed and stood, naked, waiting for him as he sat on the bed. At a nod she stepped forward and undressed him experienced fingers finding the various buttons, clips and zips that held his clothes on. Then, as she had every night, she dropped to her knees and caressed him. Stimulating his manhood first with fingers then tongue and finally mouth. Kylie had learnt it gave her pleasure to feel him stiffen in her hands and mouth.

As her lips closed about him she felt his hands running over her head. Holding her firmly, fingers digging through her hair. Twisting it. Catching and tugging some times painfully. When this happened she would cryout and then resume pleasuring him. If she pleased him he was content to let her do the task herself. The few times she had failed he had used her mouth brutally leaving her face sore and a lip swollen from the force. She quickly learnt what pleased him after that.

After about thirty minutes of holding her jaw wide he told her to stand. He stood to and told her to hold her hands behind her head. Kylie did not understand what he planned but did as he told her. Her fingers interlocked behind her head, her breasts thrust forward.

"No matter what you must stay like that. Do not move. Do not let go your hands. Understand?"

"Yes." Kylie said softly. A slight nod empathizing her acknowledging his warning.

A hand slapped her bare round bottom. Kylie cried more in shock at being hit. Her fingers unlocked and she almost brought them down.

"You must do better." He stated disapprovingly. "Hold your hands tight and do not let go again." Kylie locked her fingers determined no to fail again.

Smack. Another firm blow slightly stinging her flesh. Smack. Smack. Smack. One blow after another hurting her. Her will power tested as she struggled to remain still. Each blow hurt worse. Tears smeared the make up she had been allowed to wear. Kylie struggled to understand why he was doing this after just saying what a good job she had done. How proud he was.

Finally she could take no more. She cried and begged him to stop.

"Please, please I don't know what I did wrong. I am sorry. Please. Please stop it hurts." She pleaded.

12