Seduction of a Techie

Story Info
Needed help on more than her hard drive.
5.5k words
4.35
34.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wish4me
Wish4me
54 Followers

My computer was running so slowly and I had a friend of mine tell me that I should have a new hard drive put into it. "That will make the whole computer work better," she said. So, I decided to go ahead and install a new one. I had talked to a couple other friends that had installed them so I decided that I should install it myself. It seemed like an easy task to undertake. "How hard can directions be to follow anyway?"

So, with that in mind, I got up this morning and decided that I was going to go get a new hard drive and try to install it. Slipping on my light pink v-neck sweater and a black pleated mini skirt with black pumps I headed out the door.

Dressed as I was, I knew that I would draw the attention of the sales men. I like to get in the store and be dealt with quickly. Especially today so that I could get home and make sure that I could get my computer up and running again. My plan to draw attention to myself work well since with in a few minutes I had a guy offering to help me with anything I needed.

When I told him what I was doing, he suggested I get a Maxie with the Maxie Blaster installation utility. It occurred to me that that was an interesting name for an installation utility and I almost giggled with the thought of it and yet again when he told me that I needed to make sure that the Maxie Blaster was inserted into the correct drive slot.

That done and the hard drive in hand, "now that is a provocative thought" I think, smiling to myself as I head home to begin my adventure in installing a new hard drive. Little did I know that the installation would be the least of my adventures! Walking in, I take my shoes and bra off and attempt to relax a little while I begin the task of installing my hard drive.

I back up my computer and do all the things I view as necessary to begin and then I open the box and begin to read about how to install it and quickly found out that I couldn't rely on that. Way too many technical terms for me to know how to read much less figure out how to actually get it to working.

So next I decided to put in a web search on my back up computer and see if that would help me at all. I found a lot of helpful sites there, as long as you have done it before and had more technical knowledge of what was actually inside the tower than I had.

None of my friends were online that could help me with the task at hand since they were all currently at work. So I went back to the instructions that came with my new hard drive. I found a list of technical support companies that would be able to help me through it if I needed the extra assistance. So, I decided that I would go that route with it. I picked out a number that was for a company local to my area and I picked up the phone and called.

I wasn't on hold long when I was transferred to a guy with a very deep, manly sounding voice saying, "Hi. You have reached the support desk of High Tech Wonders. I am Dick, how may I help you?" I thought to myself how great it was to hear that deep voice and how I was sure that he would be able to talk me through anything and how the name that you provided, made my mind focus on the part of your body that you were named for.

"Oh, Yeah, I hope so anyway. I am trying to install a new hard drive on my computer and I am not having much luck."

"Okay ma'am. What kind of computer do you have and what size hard drive are you trying to install?"

"Well I have a Comtech computer, and the guy at the store sold me the biggest one that my computer would support."

"Okay" he begins. "Do you know what the model number for you computer is?"

"Not right off hand, all I know is that I have the best available. How could I find out?"

"Is there any thing written on the case front?"

"No"

"Do you have the manual that came with the computer?"

"No, sorry, I got the computer as a floor model so they didn't have all the papers to go with it."

"Well do you have a web cam or anything that you could turn on to show me what you are doing? Then I can find out what model it is and how the install is going as I walk you through it."

"Oh okay. Yeah I have a good laptop that has my cam on it...I can set it up and use it."

"That will be fine ma'am. What messenger will be the best way for us to connect?"

"I have several different ones." I say. "Can we use CanUCme? I prefer it."

"Yes I have that here as well. My ID is 'hightechman' what is yours?"

"My ID is Sweet_tasting_4U. I will add you so be looking for me."

"Okay ma'am. I will be on soon then."

I begin to question as to how I can still talk to you when I have dial up and currently on the phone line needed for the internet. I didn't want to do it on my own or lose the sound of your voice. So I ask, "Can we use voice through the messenger? I am more comfortable with doing this if I can hear your voice telling me what to do. Not waiting on words to be typed out, but I need this phone line for the messenger."

"Yes ma'am, we can do that. That would be good, and then your hands will be free to work and not hold the phone. Now can you set the web cam so that I will be able to see what you are doing?"

"Yes. Having my hands free for other things is never a bad idea especially when I will be working with a tool. I have found that two hands are better than one, if it is a big tool you're dealing with." I tease, watching the small smile flick across your face and a mischievous glint come into your eyes, as I continue on a more serious matter. "I have a table I can set the tower on and another for the cam.

So after having discussed how we would be able to still talk with out the phone, I told you that I would hang up and connect to the internet. Then I would be looking for you to show as online. When I got online, sure enough you were already there and showing as online, so I sent an IM to you to let you know I was here, by teasing with, "I'm back, lucky you."

"Okay ma'am." you type back to me, and I picture you probably laughing a little. Then you type in, "Let's go ahead and get the cam and microphones up."

I type in a simple, "Okay." The microphone is what I connect to you first. We talk back and forth to make sure it is going to work before I turn on my cam and invite you to see it, saying as I do, "Let me know when you can see me, so that we can proceed with all that needs to be done."

"Okay great I see you now. I can't see the computer very well though."

"Oh. Okay. Well let me try to move it a little closer to you." I say as I bend slightly forward, forgetting that my ass was facing the cam until I hear your breath catch, making me believe you enjoy the view of my skirt riding higher up the back of my legs, as I pull the table closer to the cam.

I hear you cough as if to clear your throat before saying, "Okay. I can see it all now."

I wondered if you had saw further up my skirt than I had realized for a moment before I looked and understood that you could be in fact speaking only of the computer.

"Okay good." I say, wondering why I was finding it erotic to hear your voice while trying to install a new hard drive.

"First thing you need to do ma'am is remove the cover. We need to be able to see what is in there."

"Okay." I say, again thinking how that could be something very erotic if taken that way.

Once again I have to bend over slightly this time in order to reach the clips that hold the cover onto the tower. I was still wondering if you enjoy the view of me bent over for you on cam.

"Okay. I see you have it off." you say when I lift the cover off.

"Yes."

"Okay, first thing we need to do is check the jumpers on the back of the new hard drive to make sure they are configured right for what you are trying to do." you say.

"Um, I hate to sound like an idiot but what are the jumpers?"

"They are the connections that configure the drive."

"Oh, well I don't know what they look like?"

"Hang on. I will turn on my cam and then I can point out the things you need to know, show you what I am talking about. Do you think that would help?"

"Yes. I really think that would help. Wasn't sure we could have that option. Would be nice because then you could let me know for sure that I was going to screw the right thing or plug something into the right holes." Thinking how this conversation is beginning to sound like something a lot more personal than a hard drive installation. I was wondering if you had noticed that as well.

"Okay ma'am sending the invite now."

When I see you on cam, I am surprised. I had kind of expected some old fat guy to be on the other end of it. You however are a very good-looking man. I noticed the dark hair and nice shoulders that your shirt clung to. I couldn't believe my luck in hearing your voice and seeing you all at once.

I decide to be a little bold, after all you had already had a few glances up my skirt, so I tell you that you look like a very nice man, very good looking and that I liked the tall dark and handsome type men.

I notice a small smile flick across his face again as I finish that comment.

"Thanks. I have noticed you look good as well but wasn't going to say it since this is business."

"All business is never much fun. Never hurts to play a little bit too."

Another small hint of a smile flirts across your face.

You clear your throat again, and turn the cam towards your example computer as you say, "Here are the jumpers." I began to wonder if you were acting the professional or just really not interested in me. It also makes me decide that if you're just being professional, I want to bring you out of it, if your not interested, then I will leave you alone.

"Okay I see the jumpers."

"Now are you installing it as a 'Master' or as a 'slave' drive?"

"Well I never knew that it was an option but I think that I would rather have the master." I say, stressing that I would rather have the master.

"That is a good choice," you state. "A master has all control; the slave has to wait for the master to give access to the information."

"Hmmm, Yes I think I will say master, though a slave doesn't sound all bad." I say wondering if you are picking up on the things I am saying.

"Okay. Before we install need to remove your old drive. Do you want it to be gone completely or do you want to use it as the slave?"

"Well until now I didn't know it was possible to have two HARD drives." I say stressing the word hard.

"Oh yes, you can have up to four of them."

"Wow. Not sure what I would do with four Hard drives, but it is nice to know I have that option." again stressing the word hard.

I hear your rough laughter again and assume that you caught the double meaning behind my words.

"Well ma'am I would suggest you keep the original as a 'slave' and make the new larger drive as the 'master'"

"Ok"

"With that done, you need to install the drive into an open bay. Make sure you have four of the proper size screws and the right kind of screwdriver to do it with."

"Okay. I like having the drive in the open bay and I was wondering when we would get around to playing with tools. I figured there would be a lot more screwing than there seems to be so far." I say, causing you to laugh. "Besides, I always have the proper equipment to screw with available." I say, winking at the cam before getting to work and catching the surprised look on your face. "Okay I'm done with that."

"Great. Let me see where you're at right now. Let me see your computer. You can go stand on the other side of the table if you want. I just want to know what we have going on so far."

Upon hearing your words and moving around the table, I wonder if you have realized that my shirt is loose and that I will be able to tease you more from that way. Bending over to do things may allow you to see my tits hanging down, maybe swaying as I move.

I decide it is time to see if my idea works. I lean over the table, watching the view that you are seeing through my cam as I pretend to be looking at something inside the tower. When I can see my tits swaying in the cam and hear your breath come out through the speakers in a soft gasp, I ask you, "How is the view?"

"Uh, What?" you ask clearly distracted.

"Can you see well enough? Or do I still need to bring the computer closer?" I ask, hiding the smile that is threatening to show on my lips.

"Oh, yeah, I can see the computer fine."

"And my tits" I think. Knowing that I now have your attention on other things, I question, "What should I do now?"

When I hear you again after a moment, your "Okay," sounds a little hoarse, and you once again cough to clear your throat. "Next I need you to attach the power cable. That's the one with the four holes. Here, I will get mine one to show you what it looks like.

I see you stand up, reaching up to get the cord from some shelf or something above your desk. My eyes lowering over your stomach and seeing that you are nice and firm there as well, then looking lower towards your cock, seeing the slight bulge that my teasing has aroused in you so far.

Feeling that was too good of an opportunity for me to let pass by, I comment, "Speaking of views, that is the best I have seen in a long time." stressing the word 'that', so I left no doubt in your mind what I was referring to.

You quickly sit back down and I catch the view of your slightly embarrassed smile before you get back into your business like manner and say, "Here is the cable."

"Okay, I found that." I say, still enjoying the fact that I am teasing you.

"Now, don't worry, it can't go in wrong. The cord is designed to go in only one way and you may need to use some force to push it in. They are made to fit a little tight, so don't worry if you have to work it in."

When you see me having a really hard time pushing it in you begin to speak again. I wonder how you can possibly be thinking straight while watching my tits swing back and forth under my sweater. I hadn't really planned to give this much of a show to you.

"However, if it still doesn't slide in with some degree of pushing, you may be trying to insert it the wrong way. If you continue to try to push it in when it doesn't work that way, you could cause major damage to the hole as well as the plug so try turning it over and then pushing it firmly again."

Now that we are almost done with installing my new hard drive, I decide that it is time to turn up the fun in our little chat, see if I can really make you loose your concentration.

"Okay, it's in. That feels much better."

I see your eyes grow wide on your cam as I finally look towards your face again.

"I am glad we got it done." I begin to explain, "That conversation was almost making me wet with all the talk of pushing it into the tight hole and it only fitting in one hole, though I must say that isn't always the case."

I can tell by the look on your face that I have really shocked you now and I am enjoying that knowledge greatly. "What comes next?" I ask you stressing the word 'comes', wondering if you catch the double meaning.

I see that you do when you smile knowingly at the cam, and continue with talking me through the install. "We are almost done with this. Leave the cover off and turn on your computer, see if it will detect the drive automatically."

"Alright, let me hook the monitor and stuff back up to it real quick so we know what happens when I turn it on." When I step out of view of the web cam, I pull a sleeve down off my shoulder hoping to tease you more by giving you a glance of more skin while I am busy getting it all ready to turn on.

I wasn't disappointed, I noticed you watching your screen as if waiting for my shirt to slip further down my arm every time I happened to glance towards you on my laptop's screen.

"Okay but I need to slide the table back a little so I can reach the power outlet. Is that okay?"

"Yes, ma'am, that will be fine."

I push the table back far enough so that I know you will see my ass completely when I bend over to plug it in. Wondering what you will think of my ass covered only by my pink lace thong, knowing that you will see my ass completely, yet my hairless pussy will be covered.

It is time to find out now that the table is in position. I bend over, knowing that my skirt is once again riding up my legs and showing the bottom of my ass to you. When I feel that it still hasn't dropped enough, though I could reach the plug in just fine now I bend even further, taking one hand and pulling the front of my skirt to assist it in riding up further in the back.

I knew the moment that my skirt began to show my lace covered pussy because of the sound of your breath hissing out through my speakers and I attempt to let my legs spread a little more as I lean more so my chest almost lays on the floor. Pushing my pussy more towards the cam and causing me to hear your breathing increase in pace a little.

When I rise again from my bent over position the skirt dropping back into place, I catch you staring intently at your screen, thinking how you must have enjoyed that.

It is your turn to surprise me by saying; "You are a tease aren't you?"

"No, I'm not like that at all." I say laughing only half trying to call you wrong.

"Oh, I think you are."

Laughing now I say, "No way. I would never tease someone if I didn't think I could please them in the end."

"Anyway, let's finish this up before moving onto that other more interesting topic." you begin, laughing, did your computer detect the new hard drive? Is the little light on the hard drive pulsing?

"Yeah my computer detected it and the little light is flashing. Now you tell me, is your hard drive pulsing?" I say bringing the laughter back to us both.

"Oh yeah, well it is getting there anyway. It has been since I first started talking to you." Still laughing, "Okay then, sounds like you're done; put the cover back on after you unplug it and then you have it back up and running, hopefully better."

"Okay, does that mean you're done talking to me now?" I ask, hoping to sound as disappointed as I was feeling.

"Well I do need to get back to work and help someone else out of their problems for now. Stop using the voice just in case I have to speak with someone else but we can still chat with instant message, if you don't mind waiting while I talk to someone else."

"No I don't mind. I like chatting with you on the microphone but will take what I can get from you. What all are you willing to give?"

Laughing, you say, "We will have to wait and see what happens on instant message for me to tell you that."

"Okay then, I will talk to you there. Thanks for your help. Bye for now."

"No problem. Bye."

As it turns out, we were able to spend pretty much the rest of the after noon talking through IM. I continued to tease you, and gave you a few more glances at my tits, even a couple times, pulling my shirt up to give you an uninterrupted view while we talked about whether we were married or had kids, where we each lived. Discovering that we had a lot in common and that we lived only a short distance from one another, a couple hours at most and depending mainly on the traffic.

By the time the day was done it was decided that since tomorrow as your day off you would come and visit me. You would be heading towards my house tonight to see if I could carry through with all the promises that the teasing and the chat had made. I was ready for you and told you the sooner the better cause I didn't want that hard cock you had going to go completely to waste before I could get my hands on it and take care of your tool."

I am slightly surprised by the fact that what had started out as harmless teasing had now turned into a real life affair with you, and my nerves began to build as I waited on your arrival. Since I had already told you where I lived, and my phone number in case you had any problems finding me, all I could do was sit and wait on you to show up.

Wish4me
Wish4me
54 Followers
12