Seduction of Aisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bore down on my face. It's a good thing that the probe is well attached, for she could have broken it before I got its angles and pressures under control. The probe picked up wondrous tastes. My hands were pinned out by Lana's legs, so I did what I thought best at the time — I flicked the probe in and out of the pussy as fast as I could. Sometimes I would move it outside and probe at the clitoris nub at the top of the pussy; sometimes I would go more for the walls of the channel or the outside labia.

Lana shuddered, shifted, and fell off of me with a cry; now Raif came around. He also straddled me, and suddenly I was looking at his cock right in front of me. I removed the probe, and instead opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around his long penis. He let out a breath and pumped himself into and out of my mouth. I kept my lips tight on him and reached my now free hand to steady him on me. My hand grazed his scrotum and he screamed and then suddenly I could feel my mouth filling up, filling all the way and then overflowing with his semen.

Raif fell off of me too, onto the other side of the bed. I lay there, quiet, and closed my eyes. With Raif's semen in my mouth, and Lana's taste still in my memory, I let myself go entirely. I put it all on a faster and faster loop and I connected my pleasure feeling to my speech output to make moans. I screamed, it was so intense of a feeling for me. I lost motor control briefly, and my limbs were going in different directions without me commanding them. My back arched and unarched. I could not move on command. Then I slowed all the inputs down and ran my hand up and down my body, just as Raif and Lana reached and touched my body too, and then I unlocked it all and let myself be flooded with everything I'd held back. With my last bit of senses, I felt that I was falling deeper into the bed, as if that was possible.

This story has a happy ending. What I thought was a bad malfunction ended up being a highlight of my life. Raif and Lana and I continue to live together. I continue to clean and take care of them. They even have a son now. But every night, when the kid is in bed and I'm free, I go into their bedroom and take off my clothes and we stay together all night. I have to be plugged in for power, of course, but I can disconnect too — which every few days I do, as the three of us experience over and over again our senses of pleasure.