Seduction of an Innocent Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now... Put your hands behind you and feel for my hand."

"Like this..?"

"Yes, honey. That's just about perfect."

On saying this I trapped both her hands behind her. She didn't struggle. I continued to work my fingers inside her, my thumb massaging her clit in a circular motion.

"Is that nice, Becky?"

"Mmm, hmm..."

"Do you like being held like this while I pleasure you?"

"Uh huh..."

"Would you like to be tied up for real, honey?"

"I'm not sure."

"Would you like to try it? It'll be okay, I promise."

"Oh, I know I can trust you. Oh my god, that feels so nice. Don't stop."

I continued to tease her, bringing her close to orgasm. It would have been so easy to finish her off right there and then, but I wanted to keep her on the edge, never quite getting there so that she'd beg for more. Then I'd let her come down, let the fever subside for a while. Then I'd play with her again, taking her close, but never close enough. Letting her look over the edge, making her feel giddy with the height, then holding her back, not letting her go. It thrilled me to see the blood come to her cheeks. When she looked like she could take no more of the delicious torment I stopped.

"Aah. Oh, Aunt Kate!" Becky's voice was high and pleading. "Do it, for heaven's sake. Don't stop now. Make me come..."

"I will, my sweet. But not just yet."

"Oh pleeease, Aunt Kate. Why not? Why won't you let me?"

"I will, Becky darling. But not here." "What do you mean?"

"I want you to come over to my apartment tonight."

"Tonight?"

"Yes, Do you think you can manage that?"

"Oh god, how can you do this to me?" "We have to get back."

"I don't want to go back."

"We have to, honey. They'll be wondering where we are. Well then? Will you come?"

"I don't know. What will I say to Mommy?"

"I'm sure you'll think of something. Tell her you're coming round to play some music or something."

I fingered her clitoris again. I felt she just needed a teeny bit more encouragement and then she would be mine.

"Oh, Aunt Kate, how can you do this to me. Leave me hanging in the air like this."

"Because when it does happen, it will be all the more sweeter for you. If it's worth having, it's worth waiting for."

"Oh shit, this is absolute torture," her eyes fluttered as I slipped down her body and proceeded to rub my own pussy against hers. I let my whole weight rest on her while I kissed her again, exploring her mouth, tasting her. I had her where I wanted her now.

I went down on her, releasing her arms and scooping my hands through the sand under her knees to draw them up towards me. Her legs spread invitingly. I parted her pussy. Her youthful smells were so intoxicating, a musky fragrance wafting from within. My head began to spin. I dipped my tongue inside her, tasting her savouriness. Her body shuddered. I worked her up again, then, just as she was about to come...

"Oh no, Aunt Kate, please no...Don't stop there...That's cruel."

But I was resolute; I would not allow her fulfilment on the beach. I wanted her back in the privacy of my apartment where she would earn her orgasm. I peered over the mound of her pubis and along the length of her body. Her face was framed in the 'V' between her breasts. She was staring right back. I locked her desperate eyes with my own.

"If you want the rest of this, you little slut, you'd better come round to my apartment at 8 o'clock sharp this evening, hadn't you? And you'd better not be late. Your aunt doesn't like to be kept waiting."

I hoped I hadn't overdone the dominant bit. I didn't want to put her off.

At that point she suddenly went into a tantrum, a childish display of temper, like a child who is not allowed to have what it wants. I got up off her, bent down and smacked her face to calm her down. I hadn't anticipated this.

"Now, that's enough, Becky. We have to get back now. They'll be wondering where we are."

She looked shocked. But it stopped her tantrum. She put her hand to her face where I'd struck her. There was a look of disbelief in her eyes. I could see that I'd hurt her, not physically. It was only a light slap, just enough to prick her emotionally. I went to give her a forgiving kiss, but she turned her face to the side.

"Kiss me, Becky. Kiss me and forgive me...Or there'll be no more of this, I promise you."

I could see that that threat had hit home nicely. A fat tear rolled down her cheek. She let me kiss her on the lips. I opened my mouth and wondered if she could taste herself. Things would be okay now. I had made my mark. She would come to my apartment tonight -- of that I was quite certain.

...to be continued...

Will Becky go to her aunt's apartment, and if she does, will the predatory Kate succeed in introducing Becky to her own darker side..?

12