Seduction of Deputy Jane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew he was at his edge of his ecstasy. Hers was not too far away. She wanted him to make love to her. No! She changed her mind. It might be wicked or selfish but right now, she just wanted to fuck and wanted him to flood her womb again. Ignoring his pleading, she quickly humped him, all the while whimpering her pleasure.

His mind tried to resist but his body yielded to her rapid movement. He began to squirm on the bed, moaning loudly. His legs start to press hard against the bed. He couldn't hold back any longer and he pushed up and shuddered. He held her tightly as he jerked up and down, shooting his life giving semen into her, forcing its way into her welcoming pussy, once more.

Feeling his cum bathe her womb, she orgasmed with him. She spasmed violently above him and her pussy milked him for all he could give. She hugged him tightly as their sex organs start to play with each other once more. They groaned their ecstasy. Her pussy squeezed his cock hard one last time before she flopped beside him, panting.

"I needed that. Thanks." She spoke to him like a child to her father.

"Jane... that was the best sex I had for a very long time. Wow!" David said without opening his eyes, still panting.

"Yes that... and you are my saviour, my hero!"

"We saved each other. I thank you for saving me." David added. "You saved me from living a life of misery."

David elbowed his head up and looked at the beautiful red-head, her face blissful and her green eyes were sparkling. "I could fall in love with you."

She looked at him and smiled, "David, I still have a problem!"

David looked puzzled and asked, "What's the problem?"

"I'm still very hot and horny. I need you to take care of the itch between my legs. Will you be kind enough to take care of my itch?" She giggled.

David kissed her hard while his fingers hunted for her love button. Her hands held him off while she teased him with her body. He forced his hand down to her clit while her hands continued to push him away. When his fingers finally made contact with her clit, she moaned and surrendered. Her body began to slither with his ministration.

She spread her legs wide, allowing him easier access to her womanhood. She pushed her body up to meet his fingers. She squirmed on the bed as his fingers laboured over her clit and slit. Two fingers entered her pussy and tickled her G-spot. She could help herself but her pussy clamped hard over his fingers as her body shuddered with multiple orgasms. Unable to handle the extreme pleasure, she begged him to stop.

The bed below her pussy lips became wet with her juice. She closed her eyes as she lay panting, trying to catch her breath.

"Is your itchy problem solved?" he asked as he licked her pussy juice from his fingers.

"Yes...Yes. You were so bad you made me feel so exhausted and weak but... I'm very happy!" She answered back.

"I aim to please the LAW in this cabin. Anytime you have an itch, please let me know!" He teased her.

Jane giggled, sprang up and ran into the bathroom. Fifteen minutes later, she came out with the washed clothes and wet shoes and placed them near the fireplace. Turning to the bed, she saw him fast asleep. Like lovers, she snuggled next to him; one arm around his chest, her head on his shoulder. Ignoring the wet sticky spots she was lying on, she blissfully went to sleep quickly. Her pussy had a satisfied tingling feeling. She dreamt about their baby.

~*~

When he woke up, she was not beside him. He lazily walked to the bathroom and a warm bath quickly refreshed his tired body. He recalled the night before and wondered where she could be.

A towel was wrapped around his waist. He went to the small kitchen, looking for coffee or tea and found a small sealed packet of instant coffee. After tearing it open and pouring the contents into a cup, he searched for the electric kettle. He found it, filled it up and plugged it into the mains and switched it on.

Upon hearing the squeaking sound of an opening door, he turned to look. He saw a female version of Rambo.

She was dressed in his T-shirt, jogging pants and a pair of boots. She was holding in her left hand four fish, probably trout, and the carcass of a rabbit. Her red hair was in a mess, her face painted with dirt on her cheeks, but she looked beautiful to him.

"You never ceased to surprise me. How in the world did you catch those?" David queried.

She walked seductively to him and stood in front of him; her lips almost touch his. She was beaming with happiness. "You take care of me; I'll take care of you. You know what I mean, you handsome man?" She winked at him and smiled gingerly as she moved away.

"I want you strong and ready. After I fill you up, you fill me up, OK?" She giggled.

David slapped her bum as she passed him. He went out the cabin, wearing only his towel, and surveyed the area. He could see whole area of woods flattened. He wondered where she got the fish and the meat! He heard her humming a tune inside as she was cooking. He smiled to himself. 'She is so resourceful and amazing!' he reflected.

Jane finished cooking the fish, allocating one to each of them. She found a tray of eggs inside the fridge and cooked two for each. She kept the meat and the remaining fish inside the fridge. After cleaning up the small kitchen, she took a quick shower. When she came out, she called to him, "David, breakfast is ready!"

He went inside the cabin and saw that she had only a towel around her body. It covered her breasts and barely covered her bums. She was preparing coffee in the kitchen area. His manhood suddenly stood up. He approached her and walked to her silently.

She heard him approaching but she pretended not to know. Her pussy started to quiver and leak some of her female juice down her legs, expecting his next move. She kept stirring the coffee but her hand started to tremble.

He pressed his body behind hers, letting her feel his arousal pressing between the lines of her buttocks. He sniffed loudly at her neck, inhaling her fresh body scent. His hands released her towel, exposing her naked body. His strong hands held her firm breasts softly; slowly rubbing them, pinching her nipples lightly as his lips kissed her neck.

She moaned with ecstasy, dropping the tiny spoon in the coffee cup and wrapping her arms around the back of his head. She was enjoying his caresses but protested softly, "Darling, if you continue to do this, our breakfast will be cold! Maybe, we should do this after breakfast."

"You are right. Let's eat!" David replied and retied her towel at her breasts.

Surprised that he would actually stop, she was fuming mad! She wanted him to be spontaneous and was prepared to receive him from behind.

He ignored her as he took the breakfast plate and coffee to the table and began eating.

She took her share and sat opposite him; sulking.

While he was eating, he spoke to no one in particular, "After I finish this delicious food and coffee, which was prepared lovingly, I'm going for deserts. I hope this desert will be plentiful because I'm going to lick and suck, lick and suck, until it gushes out in buckets. After that, I'm going to give her the main course and pump her full of vitamins until her body bloats up." He giggled and almost chocked on the food.

Jane's face began to brighten up. She purposely teased him by sucking her own thumb noisily while she ate her fish. His word played inside her mind, making her pussy leak out with her juice. She rubbed her pussy lips with her thighs, trying to hold back her excitement.

David teased her, "When I lick, it may sound like this," her slurped his coffee noisily; like a dog drink water. "When I suck, it may sound like this," and he started to suck the eggs noisily as he ate, the egg almost stuck in his throat, nearly choking him, making him cough.

The sound effect was really getting to her and she rubbed her inner thighs together, trying to stimulate her clit. Finishing her food quickly, she couldn't wait for him and took her plate to the kitchen sink to wash. She heard him approaching her from behind but didn't turn.

Jane felt her towel released and it fell silently on the floor. His warm body press firmly against her back and she felt his naked manhood pressed on the line of her butt. She sighed with relief and pleasure. Quickly, she washed her hand under the running water and shut the tap. Laying her head back over his shoulder, her hands held the kitchen sink firmly, preparing her body for his imminent invasion. She spread her legs and expected his attack but none came. Dry humping his manhood, she heard him moan out his pleasure.

He picked her up with his strong arms and carried her to the bed. He whispered, "since my tummy is full, I want my deserts now!"

Her head started to spin! She held his neck with her arms and smiled. "I thought you'd never ask!"

He placed her butt at the edge of the bed and pushed her body on her back. He spread her legs wide with his strong hands and she willing allowed it to happen.

Predicting his next move, her breathing became more rapid. She urgently wanted satisfaction.

He kneeled down between her spread thighs. His mouth and tongue vigorously begged her for his deserts.

She squirmed and spasmed violently, giving him a few rounds of juicy honey in the process.

He gladly accepted her deserts and swallowed it all.

As she was simmering down, he pressed his cock at her slit and without further ado, entered her slick and warm pussy.

She moaned with delight at his invasion and locked her legs on his butt, urging him to push in deeper.

He rode her slowly to their boiling point. Both of them spasmed together, their orgasms were explosive.

She received his offerings in her fertile womb and begged him for more. Her hands slowly caressed his back lovingly, tacitly telling him that she loved him.

He pumped into her as much as he could give and finally slumped beside her, both panting hard as they lay side by side, simmering with the afterglow of bliss.

~*~

Chapter 5 - The Departure

She turned and lay on her side, facing away from him, crying softly.

He heard her muffled cries and was puzzled. He elbowed his head up and faced her. His other arm pulled her body towards him but she didn't want to face him. He tenderly turned her face towards him. He saw tears on her face and asks her softly, "did I hurt you? Are you mad at me?"

"No, no, it's not you. It's nothing. Sometimes I cry when I'm happy," she tried to smile.

"I'm glad that you are happy. You sure there is nothing else?" David prodded her for more.

"These last few hours were so wonderful. You have been so good to me. I'm afraid to lose you. I don't want to lose you but I really have to go back to town to help. You know that they will be looking for us shortly," Jane spoke softly.

"I... I..." David couldn't bring himself to say the three words she so desperately wanted him to say. Had he spoken those three words, she would have followed him to the end of the world. Her heart felt heavy.

She wanted to make the last few hours with him count. "We probably have a few more hours before they come here. Make love to me again."

They started kissing and passionately hugged and ground against each other, short of actual coupling. They rolled from one end of the bed to the other and back again, not letting the other disengage from their hugging and kissing. As their caresses reached a crescendo, he pinned her body down and slowly wormed his manhood into her pussy.

She liked a man to control her and she sighed with joy when he invaded her body. He started the familiar thrusting she wanted so badly and met his every thrust with her own. They groaned their ecstasy together when they reached their climax.

His cock pumped a few rounds into her womb as she greedily milked him for more. Her legs pulled his body forcefully and drummed on his butt when he shot his cum. He flopped down and lay beside her panting body. After their breathing became normal, they drifted into blissful sleep again.

~*~

He didn't know long he had slept, but, when he woke up, he saw her standing and leaning at the door frame, dressed in her Sheriff's uniform, her arms folded around her chest. She was staring in the direction of the town. It was dark and quiet outside the brightly lit cabin.

He found his jogging pants and slipped into it. He approached her and hugged her from behind and gave her a kiss on her neck.

She squirmed but didn't look at him. Her mind was elsewhere!

He turned to look at the direction of her focus and saw many lights on the distant hill. He heard and saw two helicopters circling around the lighted area.

"David. I've got to go. Will you let me go?" She leaned back against his body and slowly rubbed his hands with hers.

"I don't want you to go but if you have to, I won't stop you!" David whispered in her ears and pulled her tighter to him.

Again, he didn't give her the response she wanted to hear. She turned to him and kissed him. "I feel hot. Please open and close the door to fan me until I tell you to stop?"

David was glad to do what she asked. He didn't realize that he was actually signalling the rescue helicopters to come. After 15 minutes, he could hear a helicopter approaching from the distance. He suddenly grasped what he just did.

"OK, you can stop now. They will be here shortly." Jane said.

~*~

Jane climbed aboard the helicopter, turned to face him and shouted "I LOVE YOU."

David couldn't hear what she just said but shouted as loud as he could, "JANE, CAN I FOLLOW YOU?" The copter blades and engine noise almost drowned his words

She smiled and waved him to the helicopter.

He jumped in like a happy child, grinning from ear to ear.

The helicopter dropped them on a clearing on top of a hill, about 10 miles from their cabin. Sheriff McCalister and a man, in overcoat with a FEMA logo over his left breast pocket, came over to meet them. David and Jane jumped down from the helicopter, hunched their body forward and ran toward the two men. Jane hugged the Sheriff as David shook the hand of the FEMA agent. The four of them headed towards a big tent as the helicopter flew away to search the area.

The Sheriff and Jane were so happy to see each other. The Sheriff exclaimed, "I thought I'll never see you again. We spotted the patrol car and the search team didn't find anyone inside. I was praying that the water and sludge didn't push you into the ravine or further down river. God! I'm so glad to see you two!"

"Well, you can thank my hero over here," Jane pointed to David.

"I cannot take all the credit because she pulled me out from the cell. If it were not for her, I won't be here talking to you." David winked at her.

"What's the situation? You need my help?" Jane asked the Sheriff.

"The others are alive and in good spirits. We evacuated them much earlier. Since you are here, there were no casualties. We need FEMA to help us put the town back on its feet." The Sheriff pointed to the FEMA agent.

David asked for a satellite phone. The FEMA agent lent him his. David made a call. After four rings, his mom took the call. "Hi Mom! I'm still alive because someone saved me. Can I bring her to meet you?"

David's mom couldn't be happier to receive his call and happier still to know that he was coming back home.

Jane was pleasantly surprised as she overheard his conversation. Her eyes grew bigger as she smiled. David and Jane looked affectionately at each other. No words were need. Their face and body language spoke for them.

The Sheriff looked at David, then at Jane. What he saw in their eyes, told him more than he wanted to know. He said, "What have you two been up to since I left you?"

Jane gave the Sheriff a sly smile and asked his permission for a few days of R & R. He gave his permission with a friendly pinch on her butt. He walked to the FEMA agent.

"Hey! That's sexual harassment!" She giggled.

~*~

Chapter 6 - Welcome To The Family!

A taxicab dropped David and Jane outside a simple two storey house with a big lawn. Jane went to the door and rang the bell as David paid the cab driver. Grace, David's mother, opened the door and saw a woman dressed in Sheriff's uniform, looking authoritarian. Jane noted that Grace was quite beautiful with bluish-grey eyes, blonde hair, probably age 50, slim with cup size 32C breasts but stood 2 inches shorter than her.

Jane asked her, "Are you Grace Cunningham, the mother of David Cunningham?"

Grace answered her with a bit of trepidation in her voice, "Yes, I'm her. What can I do for you?"

"May I present your son...," Jane smiled and stepped aside, pointing toward David. Grace saw her son, beaming and handsome without his beard. He was walking up to meet her.

Grace screamed loudly inside the house, "MAT... OUR SON IS BACK! COME DOWN!" Grace rushed to David and he ran to her. They embraced.

A moment later, a man of 57 with grey hair, tall and muscular, stood before Jane. He glanced at Jane and refocused his eyes at both Grace and David. Then he smiled at Jane and said, "I guess you must be the girl who saved his life. I'm Mat, his father!"

He extended his hand and she took his and shook. "Why don't we all go in and you can let me know about his adventures." Mat added as he guided her into the house.

~*~

Mat, David and Jane were seated in the living room as Grace brought in a tray with four cups of tea and a plate of biscuits. They drank the tea and ate some biscuits as David recounted his adventures in Junkerville.

Grace stood up, extended her hand to Jane and said, "Jane... I'll show you to your room."

"Not necessary mom, she'll be sleeping with me," David said.

Grace scanned David's and Jane's face and then smiled. "Oh OK! I guess you two love birds have things to do."

Mat slapped David on his back and laughed. He proudly announced, "David... welcome back home. Don't be too noisy, eh!"

Jane blushed and smiled, not daring to look at Mat and Grace.

Mat teased Jane, "If he is too naughty, you can easily kick him off the single bed. There is some space on the floor for him to sleep."

~*~

Later that night, David and Jane were making so much noise from their love making that Mat and Grace had trouble sleeping.

Lying on their bed, Grace whispered to Mat, "I think Jane loves him very much and I believe David loves her too. I hope he knows how to appreciate a good girl like her."

Mat said, "I'm glad he got over the loss of his wife so fast. I think this girl is good for her and for me also."

Grace asked, "What do you mean, 'you also'?"

"She is making me horny tonight! My rod is so hard!" Mat whispered into her ears as his manhood pressed against her leg.

"So, what are you going to do about it?" Grace playfully punched him on his chest.

"Come here darling and I'll show you what I'm going to do."

Mat kissed her and made love to her. It was more than a hundred days that Mat last fucked her but he was ploughing into her in a way she had not felt for a very long time. He was a wild man! He fucked her deep, hard and fast and she loved it.

She responded to his every push with her own shove. When he came, he uttered a name that wasn't hers. It didn't register in her mind as she was at the precipice of her own ballistic orgasm and when his cum shot deep inside her pussy, she moaned his name and erupted her own climax. Her pussy clamped hard around his throbbing cock and pulsated around it. She felt her pussy was battered but she was happy.

~*~

A week later...

It was a clear morning when Mat and David went out to buy some supplies for the house. A happy Grace went into her son's room and called for Jane but got no reply. She peeped into the bathroom and saw Jane sitting on the toilet floor; her head perched over the toilet bowl, she face pale and sickly.