Seduction of Deputy Jane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grace quickly went to her and knelt down beside her. "Something you ate?"

"No. I don't think so. My stomach feels quizzy and my head feels dizzy." Jane mumbled.

Grace stood up and dampened a small towel. She rubbed Jane's face and her forehead and pulled Jane to her feet. Grace helped Jane to the bed and laid her body flat on it.

"I have the same problem when I conceived David. I better take you to the doctor and have you checked out." Grace saw that Jane was deep in thought.

Jane held Grace's hands and said, "It's OK. I'll be OK. If I have a baby, I want to keep the baby even if David doesn't want it."

Grace said, "Don't be silly! David will be very happy he has a baby. When Linda was carrying his baby, he was ecstatic."

"No... You don't understand. He hasn't said he loves me and I don't want to press him. Before my late husband left me, I've asked him so many times for a baby but he always told me there was still time. Only when he was killed in the Gulf War did I regret not having his child. I still love him and now... David came into my life and I'm so happy again. I want to remember your David with this child." Jane bit her lower lip and hugged Grace. "Please keep this between the two of us, please..."

Grace patted Jane lightly and whispered, "OK. I promise I won't tell him but he is stupid if he lets you go."

"I have to go back tomorrow otherwise he will notice my condition." Jane said.

Grace said, "Jane, you made all of us happy when you are here. At night, you were very loud."

"I'm sorry. I couldn't help it. He makes me go crazy!" Jane answered without thinking.

"I'm NOT SORRY about you two making noises. We haven't made love for a long time and for the last few nights, Mat made me feel like an 18 year old again. He went crazy also." Grace giggled.

Jane pushed Grace back, saw she really meant it and Jane laughed out loud.

~*~

A yellow taxicab was waiting beside the house the next morning. Mat placed Jane's only bag into the back sit of the taxicab. Grace was standing at the doorway. David was embracing Jane as he whispered his goodbyes. He promised her that he will visit her again, so long as she will not keep him in jail. They laugh.

Jane sat in the back sit of the cab and Mat closed the cab door. He moved way for David to approach the cab. David gave her a light kiss on her lips and waved goodbye.

The taxicab, with its miserable passenger, slowly disappeared from their view. She wanted him to stop her from leaving and the only way he could do that was to say the three words she wanted to hear.

David walked towards his mother, his heart felt empty.

Grace saw him deep in thought, his face showed sadness.

"David," Grace said, "Linda wants you to be happy and wishes a good person to take over her place. If you love her, you cannot let her go!"

It took him only 10 seconds for him to make a decision. David shouted towards Mat, "DAD... PLEASE LEND ME YOUR CAR."

"No son. I'll drive. I know a faster way to the station." Mat answered as he ran to the car. Grace and David quickly followed him.

Mat arrived at the bus station a minute earlier than the taxicab. Jane was stuck in traffic. Jane alighted from the cab and paid the driver. She breathed deeply, picked up her bag and started to walk bravely into the station. Someone called out her name. She slowed down her walking pace and turned to look for the caller. Her eyes started to sparkle and her face brightened up. She was so happy and dropped her bag.

David ran to her and hugged her; panting. "I don't want you to leave. My heart felt so empty when you left me. I'm sorry I didn't say this to you much earlier but... I love you very much."

Tears of happiness streamed down Jane's face. Those were the words she wanted to hear.

"Jane," David kneeled down, his hands held hers, "will you marry me?"

Jane kneeled down to him; she embraced him and kissed him hard. She broke the kiss. "YES... YES... YES!" She exclaimed to the world and hugged him tightly.

The crowd around them clapped their hands and cheered them. The couple turned to look at the crowd surrounding them. David and Jane felt embarrassed and blushed. Mat and Grace were clapping their hands and smiling from ear to ear, happy at the thought of a new daughter-in-law.

The Station Master had seen this scene frequently. He smiled as he shouted, "All aboard!"

~*~

Inside the car, on the trip back to the house, Grace announced, "David, I think Jane have one surprise for you!"

David looked quizzically at Jane.

She smiled nervously, not knowing what his response would be. "I'm carrying your baby!"

David hugged Jane tightly and exclaimed, "Oh Jane! You've made me the happiest man in the world today!"

Their lips connected with passion.

Jane inhaled his male scent as she cuddled affectionately in the strong, warm arms of her future husband; her watery eyes gazed at his handsome face. She replayed in her dreamlike state of mind how her life had changed.

~*~

Acknowledgements;

This is a rewrite of my story "Seduction of Deputy Jane" published 20-JUN-08 in Literotica.com. After completing the serial, "Lady GoldenFlower," I noticed that the original story needed some improvements. Coupled with all the feedbacks that I had received, this is the end result.

The editors for the original story were Ambiguous_Princess, beautifully_Broken88, country_gurl101 and hot_n_ready4u. The rewrite was not edited and I take full responsibility for any mistakes that may appear.

Your comments and generous vote would be appreciated with thanks.