Seduction of Emma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ravynsloft
Ravynsloft
335 Followers

Her oily fingers smoothed and stroked the now hairless lips of my pussy. God, they felt so good. I closed my eyes and tried to keep my breathing steady and stop my legs from trembling. Her fingers slid inside my pussy lips where they found my natural oils to add to the baby oil.

"I thought you were getting turned on," Natalie murmured. "I love how easy it is to turn you on. I guess I'll just have to do something about that, now won't I."

I moaned slightly as her fingertip brushed my clit. A part of my mind was telling me this was wrong, but my body was screaming 'yes, more!' Natalie's caresses made it impossible to say no.

She kept her fingertip on my clit, slowly rocking it back and forth. Her other hand roamed all over the outside and inside of my pussy. Soon my hips were undulating on the towel. Her fingers continued to tease, building my desire slowly when all I wanted was to explode.

I gasped as Natalie easily slid two oily fingers deep into my vagina. She left them buried to the hilt in me, but began to twist them back and forth, her fingertips gently rubbing that extra sensitive spot inside me. I began to tremble as my climax built. Her fingertip on my clit was relentlessly stroking the engorged nub.

With a sob of relief, I came. My hips snapped up off the towel, my whole body went rigid. A flick of her finger on my clit and I collapsed back onto the bed, shaking and writhing as spasms of pleasure rippled through me. Her fingers seemed to anticipate my thrashing and stayed in contact with my pussy.

A second orgasm crested on the heels of the first. I was moaning and groaning as my head flopped from side to side. Without warning, Natalie increased the speed and pressure of her finger on my clit and began to plunge her fingers in and out of my vagina. I feebly tried to scoot away from her demanding hands, until a third, powerful orgasm ripped through me.

"Please, no more!" I gasped, trying to capture her wrists in my hands.

"But I'm having so much fun with your new, hairless look."

My attempts to stop her failed and another orgasm overtook me. I gave myself over to it as my body spasmed over and over. Finally Natalie removed her hands. I lay there, exhausted, spent and feeling wonderful.

"See, I told you I liked the feel of a smooth pussy," she purred. I smiled weakly, sated and relaxed.

**********************

That night I was with Jimmy again. Natalie was right. He went nuts when he realized my pussy was bald. I liked it too. However, after a morning of intense sex with Natalie, I found myself much more in control of my own body. I tried her suggestion and used my hands on his cock. I had never touched a man before. I really liked the way he twitched and moaned as I stroked him. I began to understand why Natalie liked watching my reactions as she touched me. It didn't take Jimmy long to shoot off, leaving a sticky mess all over his shirt. I couldn't help thinking of Natalie lying naked in front in me instead.

Jimmy was much easier to handle for a while. I was able to stop his roaming hands simply by reaching into his pants. However, every night was more difficult and I found myself letting him get further and further. My sensitive skin and flesh were so easily aroused by his touch. On the other hand, my feelings about Jimmy were all mixed up. I liked him a lot, but I certainly didn't love him. There was no way I was going to let him take my virginity. But when I was with him, my body took over. I had been avoiding Natalie, but I knew I needed to do something or I wouldn't make it another night.

I found Natalie studying in our room. "Hey, Natalie," I said, shyly.

"Yeah," she said, distracted from her Psych book.

"Um. I'm supposed to meet Jimmy in a couple of hours."

"So?"

"Well, I was wondering, you know..."

"What?" she said, slightly irritated.

"I've been using my hands on him like you said, but it's been getting harder and harder to not let him..."

"Ah!" she said, finally understanding. "When you get back I can help you out."

"Actually, I was hoping you would do it before my date. After that morning when you shaved me, it was so much easy to be with Jimmy because of that."

"You want me to do you before your date?" she said with a sparkle in her eye. I just nodded, red faced. It was embarrassing, bordering on humiliating, to ask her to do this for me. But it was either that or risk losing my virginity to Jimmy. I wasn't even sure if he owned a condom.

Natalie got up and stood close to me. She began to unbutton my blouse. "Are you sure this is what you want?" she asked, looking deep into my eyes. I just nodded.

She parted the halves of my blouse, exposing upper body and pale bra. My heart was pounding. The now familiar pulse of sexual desire was seeping up from my groin. It had been over a week since my last orgasm, and I was in need. The clasp on my bra fell away and Natalie captured both of my breasts in her hands. She cupped the undersides, gently squeezing the flesh and rubbing her thumbs over my stiff nipples. God that felt good!

"Your boobs are bigger than mine," Natalie said.

"Yeah," I answered, my voice breaking.

"And such nice, big nipples, too," she said as her thumb and forefinger captured them. She rolled and tugged on my erect nipples, making them even larger. I bit my lip and tried to control my uneven breathing.

Natalie bent over and drew my right nipple into her hot, wet mouth. I gasped, my knees getting shaky. Her mouth on my nipple was intimate and erotic in a way that her hands could never be. Her tongue swirled the stiff tip and she rolled the sensitive flesh with her lips. Far away I felt her hands sliding my blouse and bra completely off.

She switched to my other nipple and her fingers recaptured my wet right nipple. I was trembling and reveling in these new sensations. Natalie was so much better than Jimmy, who liked to bite my nipples and suck hard on them.

Natalie lifted her head and cupped both my breasts in her hands again, kneading the flesh and slowly twisting my swollen nipples. She pushed; backing me up until the backs of my knees hit the mattress. I sat down unexpectedly, and her hands broke contact.

"Let's make you more comfortable," Natalie said, her voice low and throaty. "Lie back, honey. I'll take good care of you."

I lay back on the bed and closed my eyes. I felt her hands on the waist band of my shorts. I lifted my ass off the bed and inch and Natalie swept away my shorts and panties. My sandals came with them, and I lay there totally naked.

Natalie's hands glided up my calves, pausing to stroke the outsides of my thighs. The moved further, across the sides of my hips to my stomach. I felt her climb up onto the bed and straddle my legs. Her hands moved again to capture my breasts, her fingers once again playing with my nipples. Then the wet heat of her mouth engulfed my left nipple. I moaned and arched my back. My breasts had never gotten this much attention before, and I was loving it.

She gave equal time to both breasts, kissing, licking, sucking and stroking until I was squirming underneath her weight. Taking mercy on my need, she left my breasts, her hands stroking my flat belly. Sitting up slightly, she shifted her leg between mine to wedge them open. I willingly, wantonly spread my legs for her and she moved to kneel between them.

Her hands and fingers caressed the skin of my belly and thighs, brushing the edges of my pussy, but not touching it. I spread my legs wider, my hips writhing on the bed, trying to get her to touch me where I needed it most. Her hands just teased me with feathery touches.

Then a wonderful, wet heat engulfed my bare pussy. In shock, I looked down the length of my naked body, past my heaving breasts, to see Natalie's mouth glued to my pussy. Her eyes drilled into mine as her tongue slithered between my nether lips and coiled around my pulsating clit. I just about fainted as these new sensations poured over my heated body.

Unable and unwilling to resist this new technique, I flopped back on the bed with a groan and gave myself up to her devouring mouth. Her tongue and lips were doing things her fingers never had. The sensation was overwhelming, and I was soon lost to it. With a sharp cry, my climax thundered through me. I writhed and thrashed on the bed as Natalie's mouth worked my pussy, her tongue gently flicking at my screaming clit, her lips massaging my widespread pussy.

If she had been relentless with her fingers before, she was merciless with her mouth now. I tried to scoot away from her face to escape, but she wrapped her arms around my thighs, holding them wide open and keeping her lips and tongue firmly in my pussy. I pushed weakly at her head, until another orgasm ripped through me.

Hot tears coursed down my face as I surrendered myself totally to her desire. Sensing that she now had total control, Natalie tenderly licked and sucked me through three more orgasms before rising from my overheated groin.

It was several minutes before I could even see straight. Natalie was still kneeling between my open legs, just gazing down at my naked body. Somewhere in all of the excitement, she had lost her short and panties too, although she still wore her shirt.

"You are really something, Emma," Natalie said. "I've never known anyone that could cum so often and so quickly."

I just lay there, unable to respond. After a couple of minutes, she got me into the shower to wash the sweat and sex from my body. As I let the hot water beat down on me, I realized how good I felt. Not just relaxed and sated, but happy and centered too. Apparently an hour of amazing sex will do that for a girl.

**********************

I broke up with Jimmy that night. Strangely, I didn't feel too upset. I had finally figured out that he wasn't right for me. Jimmy was somewhat petulant about it, but hardly heartbroken himself. I think we both knew that whatever we had, had run its course.

My life was much calmer for the next week. I was able to concentrate on my studies. Natalie and I just hung out with our friends. I wasn't ready to enter into a new relationship just yet, so I just had fun.

I came home late one night to find Natalie crying. I was shocked. Not that Natalie wasn't allowed to cry, but she was always so strong and so in control of her life. I had always been a bit jealous of her for that.

"Natalie, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, Emma. It's just so stupid."

"Come on, I can see that's not true. What do you mean?" I prodded. I sat next to her on the bed and put my arms around her. She leaned into me and cried softly on my chest.

"Well, for the last few weeks, I've been in this relationship."

"You have? I didn't even know!"

"It's been kind of a secret. We just didn't want a lot of other people gossiping about us."

"And I'm betting the jerk broke up with you tonight."

"Not exactly."

"So what's the problem then?"

"Well, it's kind of a one sided relationship. I'm doing all the giving, but I'm not getting much back."

"Is it just emotionally or sexually too?" I asked. Natalie had always been very open about her sex life. She was the one person in the whole world that I could ask a question like that and not be totally embarrassed.

"Both. It kind of started as just a sex thing, but now I think its more than that, at least for me."

"Wow, I'm so sorry, Natalie."

"At first the sex was just fun. I really like watching another person cum. But I was always left out. Never even an attempt to touch me."

"That sucks. He sounds like a selfish prick."

"It would be easier if I could believe that, but I pretty sure 'oblivious' is the right word."

Natalie cried some more as I comforted her. Deep down she's a strong person and after a while she pulled herself together. However, it left me feeling uncomfortable. When I had been in similar position, Natalie had helped me through it. She had become my sexual surrogate. A part of me felt I should have made her the same offer. But I couldn't. I just wasn't as bold as Natalie.

**********************

I was woken in the middle of the night by a soft touch on my shoulder. As I tried to get my bearings, a warm, soft body slid under the sheet and pressed itself against my back. Natalie. Her arm slid around my waist and her face nuzzled into the side of my neck. It was a warm night and I was only wearing a pair of silk boxers under the sheet. Natalie wasn't wearing a top, but I couldn't tell if she had panties or shorts on.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"Just let me hold you," she whispered in my ear. I felt a hot tear fall on my neck. My heart went out to her.

"He's not worth it," I whispered back.

"We'll see," she said. I didn't really understand that, but it was the middle of the night and I wasn't thinking too clearly. I let her snuggle against me. It felt nice.

I was halfway back asleep when her hand on my stomach glided up to cup the underside of my breast. In my fuzzy state, I didn't think much of it. I felt a soft kiss on the side of my neck, and then another. The hand began to slowly caress the underside of my breast. I could feel my skin getting tingly.

"Mmmm," I murmured. "Natalie..."

"Shhh," she whispered in my ear, followed by soft kiss. "Let me do this. I want to do this. Please?"

Her hand on my breast felt nice. Her kisses on my neck felt more than nice. Her thumb and forefinger trapped my nipple, gently pulling and rolling it. My nipple quickly became stiff and erect. I could feel her nipples against my back like small pebbles. I was warm and sleepy, and I wanted her to continue.

"Okay," I whispered.

Her hand switched to my other breast and soon had its nipple hard too. She bathed my neck in slow, soft kisses and tiny licks that sent shivers up and down my back. I could feel the heat begin to build in my pussy. Her kisses started to trail down my back. I could feel her nipples grazing the skin of my back as she slid lower. Her hand would stray from my breasts to stroke my flat belly and circle my navel before returning to play with my nipples.

Everything Natalie did was slow and sensuous. Her mouth reached my lower back and she moved her hand all the way down to my knee. My abandoned breasts ached for her missing fingers. Her hand slid up and down the side and back of my top thigh. Her fingertips explored the seam where my thighs lay pressed against one another, stopping just under the leg hole of my silk boxers. They stayed there, tracing lazy circles only an inch from my damp pussy.

Natalie's lips and tongue were sending shudders up and down my back. They had reached the waist band of my boxers. Her hand moved up to my silk covered hip and pushed gently on it until I rolled onto my stomach. My aching nipples pressed into the mattress. With both hands, she eased my shorts down, exposing both cheeks of my ass. She paused to kiss each cheek once before pulling the silk boxers all the way off.

I lay on my bed, on my stomach, completely naked and exposed. Natalie lay full against me, her mouth sucking and licking the back of my neck. I could feel that she was totally nude, one knee resting between mine, the other on the outside. Her hips were snug against the cheeks of my ass, grinding slowly into it.

Natalie began the slow journey down my back, kissing and licking everywhere. I could feel the heat of her naked, hairless pussy against my thigh, which was trapped between her legs. Everything she was doing was so sensual and erotic. I moaned and shivered with each kiss. My pussy was damp and quivering with need.

When she reached my lower back again, she eased her legs between mine, spreading them further apart. I could feel her erect nipples, one pressing into each ass cheek before they slid lower. Then her mouth was on my ass. Natalie began to cover every inch of skin with small kisses and bites. Her hands stroked my ass and upper thighs. I had never had anyone kiss me there. It was strange and exciting. My hips began to squirm and I clenched and released my ass cheeks.

I gasped when I felt Natalie's finger slide between my ass cheeks and touch my pussy. My hands clenched fistfuls of the sheet as her fingers pushed forward, covering the bare skin of my pussy. My ass pushed up off the bed, trying to get her fingers and mouth where I wanted them. I cried out softly as a finger slipped between my well oiled pussy lips to find my clit.

My senses were reeling with the exotic sensations of Natalie's new and forbidden sex games. Her finger began to trace those slow circles around my clit that drove me to brink. My ass began humping up and down uncontrollably. Her hot kisses bathed my ass cheeks and quivering upper thighs. Then her mouth and fingers were gone.

"Roll over," she said.

I was shaking so badly I had trouble repositioning myself. Natalie swung my leg up and over her head to help me get onto my back. Once there, I spread my legs wide, inviting her loving attention where I needed it most.

When I didn't feel her touch, I opened my eyes to look at her. In the darkened room she crouched, naked, between my legs, just staring at my naked body. I whimpered, my body undulating uncontrollably on the sheets.

"Please," I begged, my voice breaking.

"You are so fucking beautiful, Emma," she said, her voice breaking too.

I watched as she lowered her mouth to my pleading, naked pussy. The first touch of that hot, wet tongue sent me over the edge. I came hard, shaking and crying out as her mouth engulfed my whole pussy, sucking gently on the lips.

As my orgasm began to subside, she pushed her hands under my ass cheeks, squeezing them and holding me in place. She dragged the wide flat of her tongue up over my clit. After a half dozen of these strokes I couldn't hold back any more and another climax overwhelmed me.

As I recovered, she carefully licked my outer lips and kissed the soft hollows where my thighs met my groin. However, she wasn't through with me yet. After a moment's rest, she sucked my clit between her lips, massaging it with care. A single flick of her tongue over the pulsating tip set me off like a rocket.

My orgasms seemed to energize her. Her lips and tongue were everywhere. I cried out and feebly tried to push her demanding mouth off of my overheated pussy, but to no avail. I'm not sure how many more orgasms I had, but Natalie didn't stop until I surrendered myself fully. I was exhausted and unresisting when she finally released my aching clit from between her pursed lips.

She crawled back up my body, trailing long licks and kisses. After only a moment sucking each nipple, she lay full on my body, her hips pressed into my splayed open pussy. Looking me in the eye, she wound her fingers in my hair and kissed me on the lips. I was beyond caring or even thinking.

Her tongue invaded my mouth in a way that felt more intimate than when she licked my pussy. I kissed her back, caught up in the overwhelming emotion of the moment. My own pussy juices were pungent and heady. We kissed like that for a long time. It was the last thing I remembered before fading into a deep, exhausted sleep.

**********************

In the morning, I woke to find Natalie curled up around me. Her face lay in the hollow of my neck, her leg thrown over mine. One hand carelessly lay on my breast. I lay there listening to her breath and trying to wrap my head around what happened last night. I had been ravished by another woman, and had eagerly participated.

Natalie stirred and opened her eyes. Her hand on my breast shifted to cup the meaty flesh. Against my will, my nipple hardened. Her hip squirmed against my leg. A throaty purr rumbled from her chest.

"Natalie," I said, bewildered and a bit scared. "What is this? What's happening? I don't understand."

She propped her head up on her elbow and looked down at me. The hand on my breast moved up to play with my nipple. It grew even harder and more erect. She hunched her hip into my leg again.

Ravynsloft
Ravynsloft
335 Followers