Seduction of Professor Michael D. Ch. 02

Story Info
The Student and Professor first sexual encounter.
3.8k words
4.49
11.4k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepluve
deepluve
29 Followers

First encounter 02 Seduction of Professor Michael D.

"And you need to go out more Alisa!"

"Trisha you know I can't hold my liquor well! I'm a light weight!"

My beautiful friends stood in front of my sitting form, they were all dressed up waiting for the night to start as I contemplated what I'd gotten myself into.

"You expected us to let you isolate yourself over spring break?! Since when are you such an old lady?"

I wasn't an old lady, I'd begun to prefer candlelit nights in my room, Beacon albums my imagination, filling tall glasses of wine, while observing crystals that laid amongst almost every corner of my chamber. Solitude was my safety net, I was comfortable worried less and had everything I wanted at my finger tips except what I desired the most, masculine fingers running down my skin.

"Put on something sexy other than those long dresses, come out with us we'll get you in trouble it'll be fun." Nicki was supreme at massaging my conscious, she knew what I liked, I know she'd get me feeling buzzed quicker than I could blink. Laughing to myself how bad could it be?

"Oh my god look Nicki I've found something Alisa can wear look at this sexy tiny black dress who would've thought you owned such a thing?! Put this on right now, go go go!" I wasn't allowed to protest dragged speedily to my bathroom. The gals shoved me inside, I found red pumps next to the door.

"Grab those!" They both demanded and closed the door swiftly behind me before I could leave room to reject. I for the most part I was slightly shy about going out at 25 yrs. old, I thought I was good looking but, the bars were crowded with mindless 21 year old girls or 18 year olds with fake ID's looking for a fun time. It didn't feel fun for me anymore, I would've like to say I'd grown out of the bar stage, but my Californian raised girlfriends made sure to eliminate such thoughts. In front of my mirror stood a young woman inside an extremely tight fighting black dress, long lean legs, small torso perky breast and thin arms. I looked like a string bean in a robe.

The body dysmorphia never helped with social situations, between always being told I looked great in everything I wore or stickily thin never sat well with me... on the inside I felt large constantly cloaking myself with confidence to ward off the insecurities.

"Please don't tell me it's going to take all night we spent nearly two hours getting you off that bed we can't waste another! Nicki knew me all to well, I had no time to worry deciding on grabbing hosiery to fit around my legs that strangely to others were my best assets yet my deepest insecurities. Settling on wearing carnelian to rise the fire inside, I sucked in a breath. "Okay I can do this, it's going to be a great night!" Forcing a smile, opening the door and to my surprise it'd taken less than a second for their exclamations to be heard.

"Holy shit Alisa, you're smoking. What are you doing hiding that body all the time!" Michelle gaped longingly at my legs pouting half way. Nicki crossing her legs examined me from head to toe "You are a work of art; may I suggest pulling your dreads up to show more of your feminine jawline?"

It threw me off how detailed she could be sometimes. It'd cross my mind she'd experienced the female sex more often than I could imagine.

"Um, thanks guys, yeah I should probably pull it up yeah,"

"You have no reason to be shy girl you're so perfect." Said Michelle her green eyes lit up any room, I trusted her words it was time to go. Our silhouettes complimented one another as we headed out to play. Three bars in and I was already drunk. Suitors happily lined up to buy us drinks one blonde a brunette and a sexy dread head what was there not to like? I quietly wanted to hide drift off and go home I was buzzed and felt warmness etching towards my lower region and did not want to engage in pre-hooking up conversations with random guys or girls. "Alisa, how are you feeling?!

Up for one more place?!" Michelle sneaking up behind me bombarded my thoughts of escapement, "Yeah girl I'm good." Sweetly I drawled on I seriously didn't mean it, I could barely stay awake and my awareness was simmering casually I was amused by the hands reaching out to touch my form, the sexual inadequacy I'd felt was catching up to me. The need was steadily brewing.

"I'm ready let's go. Where's Nicki?"

Michelle smirked, I followed her gaze offset to Nicki wrapped in the arms of what looked like a scrawny hipster who tugged at her waist as she swayed her hips left and right. Michelle gallantly waltzed over grabbing her at the wrist leaving no room for reluctance.

"It's time to goooo already?!" Nicki cried signaling to her new male friend to call her.

"Okay guys so one more bar and then that's it. Agreed?" Obviously, Michelle was the soberest of us all and we nodded in agreement. Our last stop would be the Dulce Gula a hip small take on what would be a French café now turned bar known for it's glowing ambiance expensive chic drinks and questionable unique attendees. My feet were crying from the newly attention my stilettos gave me, it'd been almost a year since my toes subjected themselves to such brutality.

We stumbled across the street gayly, laughter filling our core it was a wonderful night. Dazed but not confused my skin soaked up the sweet cool bedtime air my pulse quickened with excitement towards our approaching new party. Inside I did not expect to see you.

"Hold the fuck up, isn't that your professor Alisa?"

And for a moment before they'd even recognized your existence I sensed your eyes examining my body, too shy to identify your stare up until now.

"It is him."

My mouth went dry your eyes held mine as you lifted your glass to your lips, slowly lowering those icy hues glowing in the darkness attaching themselves to me. I wasn't sure what Michelle and Nicki were saying, their voices began to drown out becoming inaudible. My body awakened, my professor here standing in his dress shirt slightly unbuttoned flirting with my eyes he was utterly delicious. The tingling I saved for the secrets left in-between my sheets triggered feelings of lust I'd kept hidden far to long. I longed for his touch and the rush of his fingers rolling upon my thighs lips touching mine why must it be so hard?

Calmly I turned away this connection wasn't to be second guessed, this wasn't our first time we'd exchanged longing glances at one another.

The music left me feeling open ready to take on what was in front of me or was it the alcohol? Dimmed lights trip hop and a man who'd taken me subconsciously since I'd laid eyes on him. I didn't want to give myself over so easily, did he want me the way I wanted him?

Alisa POV End

"We look like a bunch of goddamn bros."

Initially I'd decided that bar drinking was for lads who're either lacking in wives, girlfriends or had trouble with the latter two. Bar drinking especially club drinking wasn't for me. I found more enjoyment in checking the stock market than playing let's buy shots with men who ejected seriousness replacing it for beer pong and checking out chicks they'd never bring home to their families. It shouldn't be all games during the weekends. With this allotted time as human beings accomplishing task put off from the week should be the goal at hand.

"Kyle what the fuck are you doing I need to be home grading papers for Monday."

"Oh what a serious job you have man!" My friend scoffed at me, "Do you not see all the beautiful ladies out tonight what's your problem? You're the first who needs a little pussy in his life." I grimaced at his response whatever woman took him home was sure up for some misogynistic foreplay but whatever floats the boat. We'd been at the same spot for over almost two hours scoping it out like a couple old perverted hot dogs.

Alex stood nearby casually chatting with a tall blonde her smile could change any mans life, but I'd seen plenty like that before there was no shortage of those types. Reminiscent of the days I spent in college the girls, the parties, it never stopped, now at this age I was bored I was aware I had felt what I thought I needed to feel.

Until I met her.

She was suggestive, I'd spotted her long before I wanted her to see me. Tall with cocoa skin this time she wore her hair up to show off that smooth jawline, sharp nose, and pouty lips. Her head fell back in laughter, she was having a great time. I couldn't recall ever seeing her at ease in my classroom like this, how could I expect to, it was college it wasn't the bar, well close enough minus the studying. I smiled to myself, adjusting my glance they were girls peeking, checking me out observing my movements. She looked so care free not once did I observe her stalking for prey whatever she wanted it came to her just like I would.

Lifting her head up it was as if she felt my calling and turned slowly towards me, the environment around us decelerated time slowed down immediately. What would it take for me to have this woman tonight? She was a college student and one of my students as well, this wouldn't look good especially if we were found out. She was worth taking the chances. Our eyes fastened onto one another it was a quiet war of sexual energy traded back and forth.

"And who is she Michael?" Kyle sung into my ear. I couldn't turn my back; her eyes trailed my entire form it felt entirely provocative.

"Kyle what time are we leaving?"

"You have all the time in the world to have fun tonight my friend." With a sure tap on my shoulder he returned to his choice of play leaving me to focus on the delicacy in front of me. Alisa was the first to break our gaze after her girlfriend placed another shot glass in her palm. She didn't blink it wasn't a hard choice to make, I knew I couldn't ogle Alisa all night, yet I would keep her in plain sight. I decided to hide, a place that was quiet where I could continue to use my imagination and watch her. Call me creepy but I wouldn't approach my young student here, it was to many people and what if someone else watching what would they say? I couldn't help but be concerned, this was my career I'd place on the line.

End Michael's POV.

"Drink more you're going to need it." Nikki hurriedly placed a shot in my palms, I was already intoxicated but seeing him, turned me on more than I wish it had of. "To give me the balls I don't have to talk to my professor." I chuckled after the burn collided with my esophagus, this would not be enough for me, I was demure, smart, and professional. Inwardly I was passionate, lusty, and carnal he itched that side of me, suppressed but illuminating ferociously with every thought of him.

He was standing amidst a small group of men languidly carefully holding his second glass of poison. "I'm going to ask him a question then I'm heading home girls." Michelle looked at me with surprise, "A question girl! You should tell him to buy us more shots! Whatever you do be safe and have fun." She winked laughingly "If you need anything we're here are you calling a lyft?"

I smiled and walked away "Don't worrryyy." Was my drunken response. I should've allowed him to come to me, but he was my professor of course he wouldn't want to be found out.

Searching his face longingly as I strolled precariously, lengthy drawn out steps gradually approaching. "I need to be cool about this and sexy at the same time." I thought, "I'll channel my aura to be sensuous, the music edged me on wards.

Here we were face to face, his expression was arctic, he hid his desire very well, however his eyes allowed me interpretation of his appetite.

"I have a question. Why are you staring at me?"

"And why aren't you doing your homework?"

I glanced downwards at my phone I'd requested a lyft unbeknownst to my earlier acquaintances. It was 3 minutes away. Michael's response was smug, his voice rich dripping with sensualism adding to the wetness already formed between womanhood, this tension was mind boggling. Lifting my phone, the bright light distracted his view, I uttered "See, my driver is on his way, will you wait with me?"

Turning I walked outwards to the front doors and prayed he follow.

And followed he did.

Outside we stood silent.

"Thanks for waiting with me."

Hands in pockets he nodded in response, my driver pulled up. "Are you Alisa?!"

"Yes, yes, I am."

Quickly opening the door I paused, studying behind me the yearning man, I decided to hastily grab his had and pull him inside with me.

"I'm a little over intoxicated sir could you help me with making sure I get home safely?" I would not wait for him to think it over as we maneuvered into the vehicle my driver thought nothing of it. The ride home wouldn't be too long, the air was cool it was spring finally, and we'd been eye fucking each other since the first day of class and now to my strong belief he wanted me the way I wanted him. Moreover, windows rolled down neither one of us uttered a word. The entire ride was muted, I believe even our driver was a bit nervous to break the silence.

"Well you're really close we're just about here!"

"Thank you!" I replied cheerfully, strongly attempting to hide my insobriety. Rushing I opened the door as Michael did the same. As the driver pulled away we ascended to my first-floor small studio apartment. I stood anxiously in front of the door, "Thank you for accompanying me. I'm unsure if you're naturally a quiet man., -"My words were cut off clutching my face I felt his lips crash against mine it was a relief more than a surprise, he bit my lower lip fastening his hand to the back of my neck leaning my head backwards I opened my mouth granting him access. Our tongue, dancing, he pulled back to my lips, sucking slowly the top and then again, the bottom.

I pressed my hands against his chest forcing him forward to look at me detaching his lips from mine, "I think it would be a good idea to open the door." Was all I could muster, turning fumbling for my keys, successfully unlocking my entrance. We stepped inside, he shut the door behind us. "It's not that big you know struggling college student it's an abode." And for a moment he stood looking around and noticed all my crystals.

"And I see you're a rock lover just like me." Such a warm reply, my heart sagged with need.

"I am it's brought me incredible luck so far." My feedback was almost loving, how could we share such warmth in a world that fought so hard to separate us.

"You fascinante me Alisa." He Advanced towards me, my candles were still burning within the dim lighting.

"Please touch me already professor." I purred keeping my eyes downward inch by inch I was becoming sober and my shyness alerted my senses.

"This will be our secret." His hands seized my right arm and left as Michael pulled me into an embrace. "What was this?" I thought.

"Let me hold you one second and smell your skin, how I've longed for you and now you're in my arms."

Urging me into an embrace I felt his nose against my neck, I remembered rubbing oil around that area only three hours ago and the scent lingered. He breathed me in, it was all so erotic hearing his inhalation. Next his lips pinched at that most sensitive side right below my ear he bit me slightly I let out a sigh. His fingers reached into my hair tugging my neck aback as his tongue lapped in a straight motion up my Adams apple. We were still standing, my knees accidentally buckled.

"Sit."

He lowered himself in front of my now sited position. Sitting on his knees, eyes locked unto mine his hands maneuvered around my calves and down to my ankles.

"I'm going to buy you a new dress." I had no will to refuse as he then tore at my cleavage exposing my breast, never removing his focus on me. The top was torn in two, my body quivered. He took my small breast molding them in his large firm hands, taking each nipple rolling tweaking them between his index and thumb finger watching me intensely.

"You're making me nervous the way you're looking at me like this." My words stumbled, a grisly sly smile covered his face.

"I enjoy examining your facial expressions."

Coming up for a kiss it was poignant this time, hot and supple. He kissed my collarbones, evulsing my breast, my nipples demanding attention hardened under his manipulation. The timing of their firmness and his movement tweaking again at them with his mouth caused me to jerk. Flicking my buds, my panties dampened mouth wide, it'd been so long...right now he was making my fantasies come true it was unbelievable. His prodding continued, pawing at my hips and thighs suckling at my bosom.

"Ohh Michael."

He stopped.

"No, I'm your professor. I'm your teacher and your body is my homework."

He was electrifying, my pussy surged. I would succumb to this man tonight. In an agile abrupt motion, he flipped me unto my stomach clawing at my nylons pulling them apart from my legs and feet. Raising up my dress to my hips he lacerated the rest of the clothing I had left on. "He was dominate." I thought, he was all of what I envisioned, law of attraction unraveling at its finest. I laid bare on my stomach, feeling his hands trace over my spine kissing my tail bone and biting my ass cheeks. Raising up my hips lowering my backside to his frontal region his mouth his eyes, he spread my ass wide open breathing in my aroma. To my surprise in such a raw position revealing my succulence I wasn't ashamed he'd made me feel primal.

"Professor please." I whimpered.

My bodied exploded from his torture.

His mouth enfolded around my clit burying his face, lips, into my ass propping it so far into his grasp. Licking from the creak, encircling my tight opening immersing himself completely.

"Ohh, lick my asshole! Ah! It feels so good!"

Ass up face down, my hands kneading the sheets underneath me. His tongue maneuvered up between my vulva. Puckering his lips, he kissed my entrance, meanwhile hands still clasping my ass securely there was no escape from this euphoria! His mouth entangled my clitoris, feeding on my fruit as if it was his first meal of the day. My abdomen began to clinch, my pussy was molten and so respondent.

"You're delicious Alisa." Came a guttural growl from Michael.

He rushed to engulf my sweetness expertly launching his tongue into my rosebud, tongue fucking me. The sensation was incredible. I began to unconsciously attempt wriggling my buttocks and pussy away from his face. Yanking me back vigorously I lost control.

Whispering, "I'm cumming. I'm cumming professor." He lapped at the swelling from my labia, inserting the tip of his finger at the peak of my opening not inside but next to I cried out spasming I felt my juices exiting hurriedly in sexual bliss.

"I can't get enough." Michael propped me onto my back placing his hand atop my lower abdomen. "Look at me." Our eyes fastened hooked onto one another, he renewed his assault. His tongue explored my pussy never leaving my eyes.

Slipping that finger inside he pulled and in out. His eyes became a dark cold blue, smoky and volatile.

"I can't take it anymore!" The pleasure was blinding, curving my body I let out a sob.

"Cum for me..."

Screaming as my professor inserted three fingers inside my contracting pussy.

"Please no I can't it feels so good I can't." Meaningless, he kept going until I came all over his fingers. And what I saw in front of me was breathtaking, a man slowly removing his clothes face flushed, my juices formed at the base of his chin, He undressed himself, a form of a sex god, bulky in the right places, shoulders broad toned six pack abs, Henry Cavils doppelganger. I wanted his cock right then and there. Reaching out I wished to help him with his pants.

"I don't need your help Alisa." The look on his face was pure amusement. Removing his pants right then and there, boxers detailing the imprint of his rod. Instead he'd climbed slowly unto my bed atop staring into me. His skin was damp and sweaty. Using his left hand to remove his erect manhood and the right hand guides my palm down to meet his member. It was lengthy, smooth, a shaft ready to plummet my pussy.

deepluve
deepluve
29 Followers
12