Seduction of Professor Michael D. Ch. 03

Story Info
Professor Michael and Alisa score a library chance encounter.
3.2k words
4.44
8.6k
10
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepluve
deepluve
29 Followers

Alisa POV Start

It was a warm day, the grass felt pleasant underneath my skin as I laid upon the tree outside campus. Micheal is my geology professor, I was seduced by him on the night I'd decided to go out partying with friends. It'd been months, they'd known how less likely it was for me to enjoy life and venture outside my comfort zone. And on that playful night, my professor spotted me at the club. The embarrassment was slighted by the pleasure felt in between my legs as he stood and watched me.

We craved one another heartily, shortly discovering his sexual hunger matched mine, it was a tremendous pull we'd felt since day 1 of the semester. My eyes always casually observed him, as I'd sit in the back of class taking quick lengthy glimpses of his stature. Today would be difficult, class starts in 10 minutes, I hadn't seen him since our first night together. Biting my lips anticipation crept amid my thighs, taking a deep breath holstering myself upwards it was time to face him. And what would he say when he saw me?

Most likely he'd remain quiet, studious as he always was in front of his subjects. Usually, I preferred to arrive early but decided not to, I wanted to mix into the crowded last-minute group in order not to face him directly.As we all packed through the classroom door, I forced myself to make small talk with a classmate in front of me, a diversion to my lusty, scattered, thoughts. "Hey! Just to make sure only chapter 4 is due today of the mineralogy set right?"

"Yes, it is! Was it tough for you? There are so many terms he wanted definitions on I didn't even look over them enough!" "Oh! There was a lot of terms, it was okay for me! I hate all the homework he gives out it's ridiculous!"Once inside I hurriedly responded, "Yeah, it's so much, hey we should study sometime soon if you need help. I'm gonna head up to my seat. Hang in there."

"Yes, definitely lets! Catch you around!"

Anxiety etched at my sides, as my back turned hastening myself up the steps, my palms began to sweat knowing we were in the same classroom. Rushing up to my seat, I noticed half the class hadn't shown up, we were all spread out unevenly. Katy wasn't even here, her seat empty next to me, the day I needed her here she wasn't around. Placing my backpack down, lazily slowing down every action I took so as not to encounter him dead on. Finally, after grabbing my textbook it was time for our lecture to begin.

And there he was. Sitting down he wore glasses today, he sat looking over our syllabus collecting himself. He was drop-dead gorgeous, each day he became more attractive I despised him for it. He wore a black shirt, leaving the top unbuttoned revealing a tiny bit of skin to his audience. Paired with casual dark navy-blue slacks, meanwhile wearing glasses, eyes were focused on the papers in between his hands.

Running his fingers quickly through tousled dark hair. I couldn't help but visualize my hips bucking as he'd not long ago stared down into my eyes pumping his fullness into my warmth. My mouth clinched I could barely focus, I had no doubts about easily passing this class yet now my own professor became the main reason for clouding my mental capacity. "Looks like half the class is gone, and you all are sitting so far away. Everyone move up a bit."

The silkiness from his baritone voice left me feeling totally lost. His hands signaling us to move upwards, my body was overheating now, I did not want to confront him up close, I did not want him to see the desire in my eyes. I did not want to remember him finger fucking me while begging him to stop as I would then squirt all over his fingertips. Hesitantly I grabbed my things and walked downwards.

Although close in proximity I decided to sit behind a classmate so our view of one another would be somewhat strained. Everyone else shrugged propping themselves in alignment to our teacher's request. "Okay, that looks better. Let's start." Was that a smug smile I'd just seen spread across his face? "Now right before we concluded our last class we learned how specific soils are cause and effect to how rocks form."

I kept my head down I had no lead way in gazing at him without being caught. Perhaps doing some note taking would prevent me from fantasizing about his lips suckling my small breast, touching my skin stealing bits of my soul with eyes that went from icy grey to darken hazel blue when aroused. My pencil shook as I attempted to write down every single word he spoke about delaying our eyes from locking. Images of his naked form intruded my attentiveness, I focused on slowing my heart rate and sinking this desire.

But of course, my success was labored.

"So, here's what we're going to do, come up to the table and pick up the rocks you see, examine their formation and give small detail on where you believe it formed and its type of soil pattern." I picked up what I assumed to be Selenite. And of course, he picked me first to go. Now I would truly have to face him up close.

"Alisa any guess to what type of soil is needed to form this crystallized structure?"

"A wet soil, sand and clay particles are needed." Barely breathing my vision sealed itself over the rock as he stood behind marginally close to me. I felt his sexual tension immediately, dreading anyone else observant of our desire. My body tensed, the sooner I'd imagined anything else he was on to the next student.

"Remember Gypsum is a common mineral that takes on a great variety of crystal forms and shapes. On the Salt Plains, the crystals are formed just below the salt-encrusted surface. And are seldom found deeper than two feet below the surface."

We all returned to our seats as he continued presenting us with examples and definitions. I huffed an irate sigh, annoyance brooding I was antsy wishing class end already.

"Girl he is literally a meal plus a snack." Overhearing college girls giggle under their breaths interchanging in their fantasies of the man who'd picked me to savor. I can't let him in, he reminded me of an incubus and I was his newest target. Shrewdness covering my face I allowed a frown to fold over, masking my appearance. There it was despite my lust enmity filled my stomach, he had every girl at his knees why did I have to make it so easy for him?

My fear flushed itself abruptly as I gave Michael a hard stare. One of disdain, and resentment. He turned as if he'd felt my pressure and scanned icily over me. It didn't phase him. My pussy ached with longing but the rest of me shunned every idea of wanting this man. No good could grow from our cravings. Make him a mere memory and pretend as if it was the worse sex on the planet.

"Don't forget to turn in any homework you have for me."

And we were done. I struggled to find my homework, the class had already ushered themselves out. Papers were tossed on his desk briskly. While I was left doltish unorganized looking for what was due. Found it right under my nose in another folder I'd forgotten to check, sadly I was left as the only one in the classroom. Approaching with a greater confidence and egotistic nature my homework was placed down in front of him. "You forgot to put your name and date," Michael said sternly.

"I took out a pen signing it hurriedly, grabbed my things and began to leave. "Oh, Alisa you left your laptop underneath the seat." Furious with myself forcing a smile rushing I went over to grab it. Never had I'd felt so silly, what was with the universe interrupting me today. As I bent down to pick up my laptop my professor settled himself behind my ass. "What are you doing???" "Making sure you don't forget anything else." Hands in pockets and lingering eyes he returned to his desk dismissing me. "Have a good day Alisa."

Shock and anger probed me, I had no words, exiting I didn't look back. At that exact moment, I wished he'd bent me over my desk and spanked me with all his force. I hated myself for how much I coveted his sexual deviousness. Walking further away, my heart finally slowed itself. I decided to work on some homework at the library before heading home. I knew the perfect place to go.

End Alisa POV

Alisa was everything a man could possibly want. Since spending time observing her she was witty, charismatic, funny, natural, and free-spirited. Not the type of free spirit to go on Girls Gone Wild but a carefree woman, not constrained to societies formalities. She wasn't the type into wearing skinny jeans heals and Sephora. She was earthy and smelled of oils, lavender, and fruits.

Her skin glowed so nicely, and her smile relaxed me in a way I'd never felt before. Alisa never made her attentions known to me as other women did daily. I missed her body the first time I'd ripped off her dress she submitted under my dominance without much of a fight. I was clearly aware of her desire the first day of class. Demurely looking away anytime I saw those eyes relax onto my form, like a soft gaze as if she were a fortune teller. A mind quick and fascinating I'd overhear the small talks of her collection of rocks and love for education. Her maturity turned me on how innocently she carried herself, this ignited an indescribable carnality I could not deny.

That night when I saw her outside her ordinary apparel inside the nightclub my senses dulled. She hid everything keeping herself protected underneath those flouncy dresses and skirts was a body consumable, and matchless. And after devouring her body in heat, intimacy shared I could not shake my appetite for her. Her body responded to me as if we were both teenagers in heat. I found Alisa to be very submissive, it wasn't a game of war between us, was it that she enjoyed my authority play?

Replaying the moment of her eyes expanding while driving into her wetness sent me mad. Seated inside my dull office, right after today's last class, I recalled her expression pinned at me so full of rage, but when leaving she looked a mix of surprised, ashamed of her own excitement. What was that abrasiveness? I'd never seen that side of Alisa. It was harsh and sensual, my cock erect penetrated my zipper I imagined forcing my cock deep into that dainty little mouth of hers. Stroking slowly, I left my thoughts to explore, Alisa had no idea all the plans I had in store for her.

"Fuck."

I hadn't planned on spending the remainder of my day stuck inside my office on campus. Professor Shadus troubled, asked for me to pick up a couple of books from our local library mentioning its rustic appeal and brand-new coffee shop. It had been around for ages, yet I'd never heard of it. Refraining from a quick jerk off I decided it was time to face the rush hour and head over before it was too late. I thought about Alisa during the walk to my car and throughout the drive to the library.

I'm worried she cast a spell on me.

Pashill Library was a unique place. Built in the 19th-century, a Victorian mansion it was homey on the outside but very old fashioned with small hidden corners and rooms where one could go unnoticed easy. It was a scarce amount of people aware of this location which made it perfect for book searching. I had no doubts I'd easily find everything required."Excuse me do you have any books on hypnosis, and the healing arts?"

"Ah yes, sir we do. Give me just a second and I'll pull up some of my favorites." She said with an amorous smile. It was to easy, seemingly all women felt an urge to showcase their desire for me I didn't even have to breathe and they'd want a quick fuck. "You can find these on the fourth floor it should be relatively easily all the books are in order. Good luck." "Thank you."

Climbing the stairs upwards this place gave me a feeling of nostalgia, the books smelled worn blending into the smell of classic roast coffee. I understood why this location would become more sought after. As I reached the top flight of stairs turning to explore down towards the right corner, a room set well camouflaged dimly lit. I walked a little closer only enough to make out the figure of the young woman situated. Notes scattered everywhere eyes in a daze glued to her laptop. However she didn't look focused at all, her mouth parted, legs spread wide in her long floral skirt it looked as if she was extremely relaxed. Something was off. I followed her downwards her hand was underneath her skirt.

It was Alisa, and she was masturbating.

"Yes yes yes." I moaned underneath my breath, taking commanding steps towards her room forgetting my previous task, it was time to intrude. "I didn't know this was one of your after-school hobbies Alisa." Her eyes widened terrified and aroused she got up to stand, "I wasn't wasn't what wasn't doing that." She stuttered removing her hand from her cunt faster than lighting, but I had caught her. Approaching her form, I must have blacked out from the amount of carnality building up from my crown downwards to my balls.

I was going to fuck her here right now. Reaching out for the hand she'd used, hoisting her up out her seat, turning I fastened her arms behind her turning her back to face my front I lodged her against the back wall. Her cheek plastered firmly against it. "You can't! Not here!" I didn't hear her, my body must've blocked out her words as if they were a virus. My hand unzipping my pants I freed my cock from imprisonment propelling it against her skirts backside.

"Please let me feel how wet you are." It sounded more like a command, Alisa responded with a small sigh, as I yanked her skirt down and to my surprise..."No panties? Aw for easier access today? Oh, you're a dirty little student." Playing with her clit as I exaggerated my words her vulva was wet, I couldn't take it anymore frantically I pummeled into her warmth. Covering her mouth hushing her outcry she was tight and not used to my size yet, but with each stroke, her juices seeped down my manhood it was an incredible view. I bit her earlobe while fucking her against the wall in this tiny room inside the library.

Her arms and hands remained constrained behind her back. I took a handful of her locs yanking her head back I wanted to see her expression now. Eyes closed mouth still agape I tickled her clit while pressing deeper into her body. "Professor, someone will hear us." Instead of listening to her plea, I bent her back down spreading her legs almost into a split as I thrashed harder into her.

"Do you hate me, Alisa?"

"I do professor. I do." The last word of do drawled out into a moan her pussy slid on and off my length. My hands were now tasked with spanking her as she stood bent over taking my dick her pussy smothering it tightening its grip.

Michaels POV End

I hated that he found me vulnerable, an elicit moan escaped my mouth his body crashed onto mines constraining me from movement. Gripping my tight thighs urging me to wrap my legs around his waist as he thrust himself into me. My senses were in a whirl, I'd forgotten about the what if's of being caught, and the humiliation of being found out.

"Ah, ah, ah, you feel so good." Whimpering, my mouth found his neck as I bit, my teeth latching onto his heated flesh. He was still clothed in pants half way down. Looking inwards into my eyes his sight dark, lusty, barbaric disheveled dark hair bounced as his strokes quickened.

"You have such a tight fucking pussy, by the time I'm finished you'll be stretched out just for me." His nails dug into my flesh as he held on to my legs, they'd grown numb weakened. Bucking wildly, I felt my body overheating tingling. The connection I'd felt with him as our eyes locked caused me to sink into his sexual ferociousness. "Don't hold back."

His lips connected to mine I was thrown into a frenzy every inch of his cock, I took it and the tip tickled at my gspot. I could not hold back." "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." Repeatedly the words fell from my mouth hurriedly. Legs slumping finally he held me tightly to his chest squeezing, gradually yielding me down onto the ground he laid atop my face pressed against the library floor, his dick quickly entered once again.

"Just a little bit more my little student."

I let him do as he pleased the ancestors must've been shaking their head in displeasure to my willingness, in letting this white professor fulfill his erotic gratification. The tension we allowed to build between us had finally bubbled over. Uncontrollable, I had no clue how I would fix this circumstance. I wanted to be his muse.

"Oh please don't stop professor."

Rising me onto my knees still with my back facing him, my hands were positioned behind my back as he drove himself into me harder than he'd ever done so. I swallowed down a scream balls slapping against my ass, he was close. "What were you thinking about while playing with your pussy Alisa?" His tone was deep and dark, his left hand crept around my neck lifting my hair to his lips taking in my scent. Sending shivers down my spine, I was almost too embarrassed to speak.

"Alisa you can't hide what you desire from me."

Lost in his abyss my answer came out in a gibberish. "You fucking me, inside me ravishing me." Our bodies rocking desperately together in motion my answer triggered a low sigh as he began bearing his entirety back into me. On my knees hands dangling now he maneuvered them down to my clit I could feel his cock up and down owning me. Guiding my fingers over my puffy bud we indulged in teasing as my vaginal walls tightened around his manhood.

"Ohhhhhhh Gah!" Before I could get the words from my mouth he cusp his own hand over my lips as I screamed into his palm and his body succumbed to me, we succumbed to one another in a library inside a tiny room on the floor all of me was his and all of him was mine. How could I face him now?

End Alisa POV

deepluve
deepluve
29 Followers