Seduction of Suriah Ch. 01

Story Info
Will He help her become who she wants to be?
1.7k words
4.1
17.5k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/09/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suriah walked into the restaurant, feeling out of place even though she looked as nicely dressed as anyone else. Head held high, she tried to hide her discomfort, looking for him. Scanning the rooms, she did not spot him and was wondering what to do about it when a hand lightly touched her elbow.

"Miss, this way please," the host said softly to her, "He is waiting for you."

Shaking her head, she let the man lead her though the tables to the place where he sat. She did not notice the heads that turned to follow her progress as she glided past; her eyes were locked on his from the moment he caught her gaze.

He stood as they approached, pulling her chair out and waving a hand at it. She could not take her eyes off of him as she slid into the space he made for her, smiling nervously.

"Calm down kitten," he told her gently, as he took her hand and kissed it. He laid a hand on her trembling arm, "I am not going to devour you here in the restaurant. There will be time enough for that. It is good to meet you in person finally, kitten."

She nodded breathlessly. He chuckled when her eyes widened slightly, grinning and seating himself as the host spoke of wines and specials. He ordered for himself and then for her, and all the while she could not find it in her to look away.

He was tall. She had known that but seeing it in person was different. His eyes sparkled out from his face, making him seem both intense and fun at the same time. The mop of red hair should have made him look less professional, but it didn't. Everything about him exuded power. Men and women both glanced his way frequently, lingering over his strong jaw line or his ready smile.

He spoke of little things, slowly drawing answers out until she was relaxing back into her chair and chatting with him. The food came and went. It could have been cardboard they served in the place for all she noticed of it, even though he had chosen well for her. The wine was exquisite, but he stopped the waiter from pouring her a second glass. When she cocked her head at him quizzically, he just smiled slightly and told her that she did not want to be inebriated. Then he gave his manly chuckle at her creeping blush while the waiter stoically filled her water glass and departed. He randomly gave her thigh a gentle squeeze, or brushed his fingers over the back of her hand. Each touch from him went through her body like lightning, and she shivered as she grew moist from contact with him. His direct clear look told her that he knew exactly the effect he was having on her, and it made her want to writhe in her seat.

At last the meal was over, the bill paid, his car brought around. He opened the passenger door for her and she slid into the car, her nerves returning with a vengeance.

The click of her door shutting seemed to signal something, but she could not figure out what. He slid into the car and leaned over to her, letting a bare inch of space remain between their lips.

"Your fear is unnecessary, kitten," he whispered to her, lips moving the air around hers, "but arousing. You are going to please me greatly before we are done tonight, I hope." He kissed her gently, parting her lips and breathing her in. She whimpered into his firm mouth and felt bereft when he pulled away.

"Remove your panties." He instructed her as he pulled away from the curb. She was so dazed from his kiss that she was slow to comprehend what he was saying to her. As she opened her mouth to ask him to repeat it, he slapped her. Hard.

"I did not tell you to speak, I told you to take off your fucking panties. Now get those wet nasty things off, and do not hesitate to obey me ever again, slut."

The words stung worse than the blow, but she was soaking wet as she pulled her panties out from under her dress. Leaning down to slide them over her heels, she could smell herself; a deep musky scent that told her she was turned on beyond belief, despite just being smacked and called a slut. She wanted to say something to appease him but she did not know what, so she kept her mouth shut and held her panties up for him to see.

"That is better," he told her, taking the soaked fabric and holding it close to his nose. He breathed deeply, and then glanced at her. "Have you ever tasted yourself before?"

"Yes Sir." She answered quietly, not daring to look at him. She did not see it coming when he rudely shoved her panties into her face, telling her to open her hot little mouth wide. As she did so, he shoved her panties in, cramming them into the back of her mouth. He smiled as she gagged on them, using her tongue to push them around.

"Taste yourself, you little whore. You are all wet and hot for Daddy aren't you?"

She nodded dumbly, knowing it was true and surprised that it shamed her so to hear it. He grabbed her dress and started raising it up her thighs, snaking his hand under it to touch her flesh. Her legs parted of their own accord, offering her pussy to his questing fingers. He slid one finger up her slit, then down and up again as she spread her legs further. She gasped when he pushed two fingers inside of her, melting back into her seat.

"Oh you lovely little slut, you are so wet for Daddy aren't you? Look at you with your skirt raised and your panties in your mouth. What a bad little girl. Whatever shall we do with you?"

His fingers continued their probing of her pussy as she moaned around her panties, the fabric drying her mouth out and making it hard to breathe. She knew she looked like a total whore to anyone pulling up next to the car, but she didn't care. There was nothing but his fingers as she felt his hand twist around so that he could add another finger, stretching her lips around him. Her eyes closed and all she knew was his touch until the car stopped and he killed the engine.

"You can take those out of your mouth now, little girl." He told her with a chuckle. "Pull your skirt down, that's a good girl. We are here." He got out and came around to help her from the car, knowing better than she how her legs would be trembling. Her panties went into his coat pocket and he took her hand, gently pulling her after him. She shakily followed him into the lobby of the hotel.

She followed him through the lobby of the hotel, three steps behind him as instructed. She felt as if she was on an invisible leash, being led through the sea of Saturday night people from the lounge and club attached to the hotel. He did not look back but kept his steady pace through the crowd, knowing that she would be there should he choose to turn and see her. Everything seemed surreal. The laughter floating on the air sounded tinny to her ears and she moved as if in a dream to the elevator he was stepping into. The whoosh of air as the doors closed made her shiver.

"Turn around."

She faced the elevator doors, breathing steadily and slowly to control the butterflies in her stomach. She melted back into him as his arms came around her waist, his hands sliding up her ribs to caress the sides of her firm breasts. First one strap, then the other was gently pulled off her shoulders to slither down her arms. She held perfectly still while his head lowered to her neck, lightly kissing her as his hands fondled her tits through the satiny material.

"You're mine, aren't you, my little girl?" he whispered, his lips nipping at the top of her ear. "I am going to play you like an instrument, little girl, and make beautiful music on you."

She shivered, wrapped up in his voice in her ear and his hands on her chest. She was leaning her head back against him when the elevator stopped. Just as the doors started to open he said "shhhh" and pinched her nipples hard. She bit back a scream as his hands dropped and he stepped away from her, leaving her looking like a whore with her dress falling off and her face alight with pain and desire. The old couple boarding the lift looked at her once and then avoided eye contact, the lady muttering something under her breath.

She felt so ashamed as the couple got out of the elevator and they continued up. He chuckled at her reflection in the doors and came back to drape his arms over her shoulders.

"What a wicked little slut you are," he breathed in her ear. "Letting people see you this way. You know what though? I like you this way. You are my slut, aren't you?"

"Yes Sir, I am your slut. Thank you Sir." She could not believe the words flowing from her mouth, could not relate them to her life in any way. All she knew is that they felt right. She was his, completely, at least for tonight. The rest would happen as it was meant to, she was going to please him tonight.

The next time the doors opened he gently pushed her out of the lift and she resumed her place behind him as they walked down the hall. She was lightheaded, wondering what was going to come next. The muted echo of her heels on the hardwood reverberated in the stillness, making her introspection more pronounced. She felt like she was entering the twilight zone. She almost ran into his back as he stopped in front of a door and used the keycard.

"After you, little girl."