Seduction of Suriah Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum one more time for me, when I say, and ride it all the way for me baby girl." He whispered into her ear. "Now."

Nooooo" she cried out as she came yet again, heart pounding so fast it seemed it must burst forth from her chest. She thrashed around, the thongs coming undone from the ring as she battled her body for control before finally surrendering to his words and his touch.

As she did, her orgasm changed, becoming calmer if no less intense. It surged like the tide, out and in, her body riding it like the surf. She slowly moved against him as he held her there on his lap, her head down at his side and her breasts arched up as if in supplication to him. He was barely moving his fingers now, letting her relax and regroup.

She was sobbing again and did not know why. She looked up at him and saw an expression of understand and love on his face that made her melt, made all of the pain and humiliation worth it, just to see him look at her that way.

"Good girl, calm down. You're okay. I have you, that's it, just breathe. Good girl." He stroked her hair and gathered her up to his chest, letting her lay against him as she caught her breath. "You did so well, I am proud of you. But there is one more thing," he said, sitting her up and looking her in the eye, "And this is really, really going to hurt."

Keeping his eyes on her he reached out and gently pried the clamps away from her nipples...

12