Seduction of the Ice Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karan finally broke the kiss and found Shilpa panting in his arms. He held her closer and found her trembling. He whispered into her ear, "Don't be afraid, I'm here."

"I know you are, that's why I'm not afraid," Shilpa said. Her mind was still resisting in the back of her head, not because she didn't trust Karan, but because this was completely out of character for her.

"Would you like to come up to my room?" Karan asked as he looked straight into her eyes.

For a long moment Shilpa didn't reply. She was certainly aroused at the moment and was tempted, but her mind was still conflicted. Karan was still a stranger to him, yet there was a charm and sincerity about him that she couldn't deny. The turmoil was raging in her mind. Her emotions and reason were at a tug-of-war and as if sensing her hesitation, Karan kissed her lips again passionately. All resistance just instantly vanished and she nodded her head after the kiss.

Karan smiled and gently escorted her off the dance floor, down the staircase and out of the lounge. They took the elevator silently down to this floor, all the while Shilpa could hear her heart beating in her ears. Karan held her hand the whole time and he gently led her to his suite which was quite lavish. Shilpa guessed that Karan must also be successful financially.

Karan took made her sit on the sofa and offered her another drink from his minibar. Karan chose some suitable music from his mp3 player, and then turned up the volume, before taking his seat. As both of them finished the drink, he gently pulled her up from the sofa again and brought to the center of the room.

Karan let go of her hand and slowly walked around her and then from behind her he whispered, "Tonight we're going to experience a passion that we will carry with us forever. Tonight, you will experience joys that will heighten each one of your senses. Tonight, ever inch of you will be pleasured"

Then he looked into her eyes and whispered, "Tonight, I want you to soar into the heavens with the angels and see the stars shining brighter than ever, and feel pleasure beyond your every desire."

"Now dance with me" He said.

Looking at the confused look on Shilpa's face, he repeated, "Dance for me. Entice me. Let go of your consciously self, and make me want you. No better yet make me need you."

After first, Shilpa wasn't sure what to do. No one had ever talked to her like this, and part of her was about to refuse. But Karan was no ordinary man, and she was already under his spell. Even though her mind was telling her to get out, her body began swaying to the beat. Slowly at first, and very consciously.

Karan smiled and whispered, "Do it like you want me. Imagine your hands to be mine. Show me where you want me to touch you."

Shilpa seemed to get the message as she closed her eyes, took a deep breath and began running her hands over her tight body. She moved her fingers over her face and trailed a finger all over her lip. Her fingers then moved up and down her neck and down her sides. She placed her hands on her hips and turned her back to Karan and started running her hands over her skirt covered ass. As the tempo of the music got faster, Shilpa pushed her hands over her dress, rubbing her breasts.

Karan was impressed by this act of seduction as it confirmed that fact that Shilpa was a sexual woman, who just needed coaxing to get her out of her shell. He kept moving around her, gently touching her face, and her body as she danced around him. She was really getting into it, and was enticing him more and more. She turned around again and this time started rubbing her ass onto his crotch in tune to the beats of the music. Karan could feel himself get hard as her as was pushing up and down his shaft in his pants. The more she pressed on his crotch, the harder he was getting. This effect was obviously not lost to Shilpa as her eyes were full of lust when she turned around and began rubbing her breasts again, harder this time, wrinkling her blouse.

"Unbutton your blouse" Karan whispered in her ear. "All the way down to your waist and pull it apart from the top. I want to see your breasts."

Without thinking this time, Shilpa started to unbutton her blouse slowly, deliberately allowing her fingers to touch lightly the skin beneath. She pulled the blouse out of the waistband of her skirt and continued the unbuttoning process. Soon every button had been undone and she opened her blouse up displaying her bra covered breasts to her new lover.

As the music took over, Shilpa cupped her breasts and pushed them together. Her nipples were poking out through the sheer fabric that didn't leave anything about the nipples to the imagination. Her nipples were large and dark and very visible in their netted confines. Shilpa pressed her finger on the nipples and pinched ash she brought them closer to Karan's face. She smiled at the fact that Karan liked what he saw. Getting more daring, she ran her finger though his hair then pulled his face down burying them into her cleavage. Karan took a deep breath inhaling her feminine fragrance off her bare skin which thrilled Shilpa more.

Lifting his head from her heaving bosom, Karan licked a wet trail up and down her cleavage to entice Shilpa even more. He moved his tongue over her throat, a move that make Shilpa emit a low guttural groan.

Smiling he moved his lips to her ear and whispered, "Take off your skirt Shilpa! I want to see you"

Her mind again exploded with warnings. It was begging and pleading with her to stop. Instead Shilpa found herself turned around while her hands reached the sides of her skirt and slowly began to obey her master.

Karan watched as Shilpa unzipped her skirt and slowly let is fall down to the floor and then stepped out of the pool of fabric at her feet. She could not believe how wet her pussy was getting. As she danced around the room for Karan's pleasure, she felt her naked skin get hotter even though she was only dancing in only her black silk strapless bra with lace cups, and a lacy black thong with silky crotch and slim waist bands and high heels.

Karan held her by her arms and pulled her in to him. He took both of her hands in his and brought him to his shirt buttons. He looked into Shilpa's eyes who started undoing his buttons one at a time. She moved her hard over her hard chest and abs then slipped his shirt off his shoulder. She was amazed at his hard body. It seemed there as no fat on him. His abs were rock hard and very prominent.

Karan slipped his hand behind her waist and before Shilpa realized it, he unhooked her bra in one swift motion. The lack of straps left no support for the bra and it fell off Shilpa's body. Realizing what had just happened, she placed her hands over her breasts making a futile attempt to cover them up. A sudden wave of modesty was passing through Shilpa's mind. She wasn't sure if getting naked was the best thing for her right now, but again her desires for Karan were clouding her judgment. She looked at him bare-chested and another wave of lust rippled through her body as she finally decided, to remove her hands slowly, letting Karan see her erect nipples, poking out an inch from her dark areolas.

"Absolutely beautiful, Shilpa. Your luscious breasts are so sexy. I love the way they look, and the look of your puffy nipples."

Karan took her into his arms, his chest crushing her breasts. Her nipples poking into his body as his arms wrapped around his naked back. He ran his finger up and down her back and slowly brought both hands up her body. He gently let he go and moved his fingertips up to her front and gently moved them up and down her neck. Shilpa closed her eyes and felt his fingers move over her collar bone then down to her chest. They grazed over her top of her breasts and around them, but he didn't touch her nipples. She felt them tighten in anticipation but still he kept his fingers away.

"How do you feel, now, Shilpa?" She heard his voice in her ear.

"Exposed!" She whispered back

"You are exposed; Shilpa, there is no one else to see you but me and you look ravishing... or should I say ravage-able!" Karan whispered in her ear as he picked her up in his arms and took her to the bed and gently laid her down. He lay down beside her and looked into her eyes. He bent his head down again and kissed her lips passionately. He parted her lips and snaked her tongue into her hot mouth. Shilpa responded by wrapping her arms around him and pulling his on her and their tongues danced around each other. Karan continues to run his fingers through her hair. Their lips parted and Karan moved his lips to Shilpa's neck and gently began to suck on the soft skin. Shilpa let out a soft moan before she felt Karan lips leave her neck. She opened her eyes and found him looking at her, his finger hovering over her breasts that were moving up and down as she struggled to calm her breathing.

Without breaking eye contact, Karan said, "Roll your nipples between you fingers, and pull on them, Shilpa. Get those nipples nice and red and hard. Put your fingers in your mouth, get them nice and wet, then roll your fingers around you nipples and squeeze those nipples for me. I want to see them hard."

Shilpa's mind was still pondering and debating how to reject his unusual request from this man she just met. She began to avert his eyes, and turned her head on the pillow, staring at the painting on the wall.

"Move your hands on your breasts" Karan encouraged again.

Mechanically, Shilpa's her hands moved up to her breasts and started caressing them. She gently squeezed her breasts. Her nipples felt perpetually hard and her fingers rolled the hard nub around the areolas. She pinched her nipples between her thumb and forefinger and felt a soft moan escape her lips.

"Look at me Shilpa" Karan said soothingly.

Shilpa turned her head but still couldn't look at him. She stared at his beautiful chest and rock hard abs and her finger's continued to caress her breasts. Karan's proximity and encouragements were certainly having an effect on her. The nipples were turning darker and poking out even more than before.

"Wet your nipples for me" She heard Karan whisper in her ear again.

Now moving her gaze to his face, Shilpa's right hand moved up and slid into her mouth. She moved her finger back and forth wetting them thoroughly before bringing down the shiny fingers and rubbing then on both her nipples before rolling the nipples and tugging on them. There was even a hint of a smile on her face and as the nipples slipped from her fingers, and rippled on her chest, Karan as a hint of movement in her hips.

Karan has been getting very aroused watching Shilpa's every move. "Your nipples want to be sucked. Don't they?" He asked her.

Shilpa didn't say anything but smiled shyly. She turned her head again away from his gave, but turned her body toward him, giving him full access to her breasts. He felt her body tense up in anticipation and perhaps resistance. Her breathing was getting deeper with each breath as Shilpa shut her eyes tightly.

Karan began to lick teasingly around her left nipple, flicking his tongue back and forth along the bumps that surround it, but avoiding the peak. Wetting his lips with his tongue, he placed them around one nipple. He sucked and stretched the nipple until it responded by hardening to the soft touch of his tongue. It was divine! Shilpa felt blissful and let a sigh of contentment pass her lips. She held his head to her breast to encourage more. Then he lavished attention to her the whole breast. Kissing, licking and nipping at the entire thing. First, the upper slope of the breasts before returning to her nipple for a long suck followed by a whirlwind attack of the areola with his tongue and a gentle gnawing on the nipple.

Karan continued his attentions on her left breast for a few long moments when he moved to her right one. The nipple of her right breast felt almost flaccid under his hot palm. Taking the other breast into his lips he administered an equal treatment that the other had received. This time, he took her right nipple in his mouth and sucked hard on it. Shilpa moaned loudly and pushed her head back into the pillow. Karan flicked his tongue back and forth over it...feeling its smooth hardness. The nipple was so hard that it felt like a small stone in his mouth. When the nipple was hard, Shilpa felt the edge of his teeth gently nibble the nub. With Karan's tongue and touch her body now radiated heat.

Shilpa was definitely aroused and was running her fingers though his hair and his upper back. Karan 's right thigh was pressed solidly against her panty-covered crotch and as his attentions continued her hips began rising an falling making a small up and down motion on my thigh while pressing tightly against it.

Karan leaned over, grabbed her breasts with his hands and pushed them together, and started to suck and lick her breasts and nipples together. He kneaded them with his hands, and opened his mouth as wide as he could as if to get the whole of each breast, inside his mouth. Shilpa's breasts were warm and satiny. He could hear her groaning and she kept pulling his head, first to one breast, then the other. Karan could feel Shilpa's wetness seep out of her pussy into his thigh. He let go of her breasts and saw his lover biting her lip and staring at the ceiling, breathing heavily.

Karan moved up slowly kissing her chest to her ear and whispered, "Now spread your legs. I want to see all of you." He whispered hoarsely

Hearing those words Shilpa closed her eyes tighter and even each for her pillow and covered her face. Karan smiled as the obvious conflict between her body's desires and her minds resistance. He gently ran his finger up her bare belly and chest. He planted butterfly kisses all over her chest and the soft flesh of her breasts. His fingers expertly cupped and caressed her breasts as his lips moved her to her neck. He used his free hand and slowly pulled away the pillowed covered Shilpa's face.

"You truly are very sexy, Shilpa." Karan said as he gently caressed her face. "You don't need to be ashamed about anything." He kisses her soft lips again and slowly felt Shilpa respond again and press back on his lips. Shilpa's emotions were in a constant state of flux and her internal yo-yo was keeping Karan in a constant state of arousal.

"Wet your finger in your mouth Shilpa, then spread you pussy lips. Show me how you can lick your fingers, then rub your pussy lips till they are nice and wet, so that your fingers will easily slide inside you."

Again avoiding his gaze again and her hands stayed on her breasts. Karan slowly kissed her neck and placed his hand over hands and slowly guided it to her lips. Shilpa opened her mouth and sucked her finger again before Karan guided them, between her legs and placed it over the waist band of her panties. He repeated his request again. Still not looking at him, but following Karan's every word, Shilpa's hand moved lower; first, rubbing her pubic mound, then dragging her four fingers onto the wet patch and pressing it. Shilpa was masturbating, slowly at first, feeling the wetness on her fingers, poking two fingers into the fabric. She was pushing her pubes harder. Karan could clearly make out the outline of her vaginal lips, swollen, wet, and clinging to her panty.

"Now put your thumb on your clit, and rub it for me. Let yourself go."

Shilpa pinched one pussy lip while poking the thumb into her pussy. She was lifting the clit up with her thumbnail and pushing it down at the same time. Her moans were getting louder. She turned her head to Karan and this time Karan saw lust in her eyes. Her eyes were half closed and totally glazed.

"Your pussy is oozing its wetness!" Karan whispered, "I Know you want to cum. Your pussy is aching for you. Let yourself go, and let your body experience the pleasure it wants."

Suddenly, as if this was the permission she was waiting for, with a sense of urgency, Shilpa pulled her panties to one side. Karan got a full view of her pussy virginal pussy; its lips throbbing, pouting, wet with sweat and juice, her clit, erect and pulsating. Shilpa right hand gently moved on her clit massaging it slowly, deliberately. She closed her eyes, feeling her emotions envelop her. Karan watched as she furiously rubbed her clit. Her pussy lips were wide open, and glistening wet.

Shilpa then dragged her hand on to her inner thigh massaging and coating it with her vaginal ooze. Her face was contorted with intense pleasure. She was oblivious to everything around her, was in her zone of pleasure and nothing could disturb her. Her pussy was flowing freely. Her hand returned to her clit. Her eyes were closed now, awaiting her impending climax. Within seconds her whole body convulsed with orgasmic contractions.

"Arghhh!" was the only groan that escaped her mouth through the ripples of pleasure that passed through her while she rubbed away at the clit for all its worth. Karan was aroused beyond words and a thick cream of cum oozed out of Shilpa's pussy coating her fingers in a white froth.

Karan gently moved his hand over to her pussy and slowly rubbing his fingering over her sopping pussy, coating his fingers, thoroughly soaking them. Then he slowly brought his fingers up. Shilpa saw his glistening fingers and her lips slowly trembled as multiple thoughts ran though her mind. Slowly, confidently, Karan began to paint her lips with her sexual juices.

"Lick your lips," Karan whispered hoarsely.

Coming down from the crest of her orgasm, Shilpa tentatively too out her tongue and slowly licked her lips. Slowly, then again till her lips were clean. This simple movement aroused Karan so much that he held her face with his hand and kissed her passionately. He snaked his tongue into her mouth and tasted her cum which tasted salty and tart. Karan's passionate kissed was re-kindling Shilpa arousal which had barely started ebbing. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him into her, kissing his back. The room was filled with the sounds of their loud wet kisses. Karan lowered his hand again to her pussy and wet his finger, and this time he brought them close to her mouth. This time Shilpa lifted her head off from the pillow and hungrily sucked his fingers clean.

Karan was now ready to fuck this woman. He kissed his way down her body, over her belly and licked around her deep navel. He slipped his fingers into the waist band of her completely soaked panties and pulled them down. To his surprised, Shilpa lifted her lips off the bed to ease his efforts. Karan began a slow stroking of her inner thighs, gently pushing them apart. Then he moved his hand upward, and began stroking her, gradually pushing one finger into her. She squirmed as she felt his finger enter her and spasmed slightly as she felt his tongue lick upwards to her clitoris.

Karan moved slightly, so that he could use both hands. He moved an arm under Shilpa and began to caress between her buttocks, gently teasing her anus. His other hand was still stroking two fingers in and out of Shilpa's vagina, while his tongue was gently flicking the top of her clitoris. Within moments he was vigorously licking and sucking Shilpa's clitoris. She was trembling with lust as he stroked and played with her vagina and clitoris. Sensing another impending orgasm, Karan slipped his tongue deep into her and pussy and felt it clench around it as another wave of pleasure hit it hard and she arched her back and flooded his mouth with a fresh burst of cum.

His cock was not aching fro satisfaction, so he quickly removed his pants and boxers down which were now stained with this pre-cum. He kneed between Shilpa's legs and held his cock in his hands. He gently rubbed the bulbous head up and down her open pussy and gently tapped it on the clit. Shilpa's body felt rippled of pleasure with ever tap. He was looked between her legs but not at his face, but as his abs which Karan has tightened as he prepared to feast.