Seduction of the Storm

Story Info
Submitting to the forces of nature.
878 words
4.25
35.8k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is something about the rain that awakens something deep within me. It effects my emotions, my demeanor.....the very essence of my being. It begins from the moment that scent is in the air. That metallic, yet sweet smell......the one that tells not only the most seasoned of farmers that a "storm's a brewin'" but also the most sheltered of upper crust in their perfect world....that precipitation is, indeed on it's way.

The scent makes my body tingle all over. I know that my complete persona is about to make a sudden change. I do not understand why the weather affects me so....especially the rain. A mere drizzle changes me to a deeply moved and emotional little girl. Blue. Reflective. Distant.

A typical "shower" turns me into a little girl who longs to please the ones she loves. It makes me desire to be physically and spiritually closer to all others around me. It makes me long to be cuddled with....to be petted...to be praised...to feel the actual warmth of love...as if it were a blazing fire I could sit beside and soak in it's heat.

But a thunderstorm.....the passion of it....its force...its unpredictability....with it, I do not feel like a little girl at all. With it, I feel like a full grown woman. A woman with an insatiable urge within...some sort of hunger...like an animal that has been caged for so long....neglected and abandoned.... without morsel of food or affection. An amazing metamorphosis that begins with just that tantalizing scent.....the minuscule essence of what is to come. Nature is about to show the world who is in control and I .....the usually sweet, meek, playful little kitten within....am about to become a lustful, ravenous wildcat overcome by its unstoppable energy.

I inhale and it begins. I can almost taste it. The wind picks up and starts to gale. With its first gust, it begins to seduce me. It blows over me. Past me. It completely envelopes me like a lover's embrace. Its strong gusts penetrate the material of my clothing. My nipples become hard from the sensation. A sensual tingling has taken over my body. I fight it. I try hard to ignore it....but I cannot. In the distance, I see the sky light up . Bolts of lightning dance across the heavy dark clouds. Electricity. Such a powerful force. A gentle smile comes across my lips.

Nature is flirting with me....and what a hell of a pick up line.

I hear the gentle rumble of thunder far away. Its voice. So deep and lulling at first. Then a raindrop falls. It is huge and heavy. It hits the ground hard and sound. The massive drop is quickly followed by its robust brothers and sisters. I find myself compelled to leave the shelter I am under and walk out into it.

I do so, when no one is watching.

When no one is watching, I step out into it. I close my eyes and lift my head toward the angry sky. I submit to it. The raindrops become more rapid and plentiful. They drop onto my body, kissing my face....my exposed flesh. Sultry and intense kisses landing all over me. The drops come down faster and faster. My breathing follows its pattern. The rain begin to sting my skin as the sky opens up and the drops start to come down in sheets of wetness. My clothes are now soaked and I feel restrained by their weight...as if my Master has tied me down , to ensure that I am not to escape what is coming to me. Then I hear my Master's voice. The thunder is grows louder and closer to me. The lightning is no longer merely dancing.....it slices thickly through the sky with intimidation. As another bolt's jagged image cuts downward, a deafening clap of thunder sounds out. It cracks hard like the whip of my Master. I become wet between my thighs at its dominance. I begin to pant with desire....wanting and longing to feel its wrath. The thunder keeps rolling loudly and I am almost knocked off my feet as the rage of the storm unleashes itself upon me. The intensity of the thunderstorm only lasts a few minutes. It lashes me over and over. By the end of it all I am completely drenched.....not only from the moisture of the rain, but from the lust I feel for that type of control over me. To be at nature's mercy, to have it be my Master, is a craving very few can understand.

After all, how many girls masturbate to the radar scan on the weather channel?

I must say that I have always had the fantasy of having sex out in a thunderstorm. I am not talking about making love in the rain....although that does sound sweet and wonderful. I am talking about that primitive, animalistic type of fuck session. Neanderthal fucking. The kind where all you can do is grunt because you are fucking so hard and forceful you can't form any words.

That is what I want.

Neanderthal fucking in a raging thunderstorm.

A fantasy that will probably go unfulfilled.

I have yet to find a man who doesn't have enough sense to come in out of the rain.