Seduction or Betrayal? Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She realised as he lifted her thigh over his face to let him position himself between her legs again that she'd never been involved in a full-onsoixante neuf before either. What had she been doing all her life? She set about applying all her accumulated knowledge to pleasuring John's dick and the noises and movements he'd been making let her know it was having the desired effect. When he'd pulled out, saying he was about to come, she'd demurred. She pulled his hard, fat, six-incher back between he lips and started massaging his balls as well as stroking the side of his shaft with her thumb. With two of his fingers in her anus, one of her own on her clit and his tongue lapping her vagina like a starving kitten with a bowl of cream, it didn't take a lot for her to coordinate her next orgasm with his. She collapsed over him and lay there up to the point he started to indicate breathing difficulties.

She'd eventually made it back to the headboard and pillows taking full stock of the functionalities of her limbs on the way. She couldn't remember, even then, how she'd lost the stockings and suspenders. John kissed her long and deep when she arrived by his side. She'd expected, if anything, a cuddle rapidly followed by a snoring companion. But John seemed, if anything, more energised than ever.

She recalled chatting animatedly about the night's adventure. He'd laughed when she told him that her mother had instructed her that a well-brought up young lady never discussed the number, or quality of her orgasms with a man she'd not been formally introduced to. He'd chided her regularly about her reticence to make clear to partners what her likes and dislikes were. She supposed it was that which eventually led to her asking him to lick her bottom again. After that even the sketchiest of details were missing.

She was pretty sure she'd lost her anal virginity. And the number of used condoms - she'd found the other two under the bed - meant something else had also happened. She could, she supposed, quiz John, but she was sure she was ready for that conversation yet.

It was her inability to find her phone which eventually resolved the issue of when and how she was going to confront her erstwhile lover. Margo would be expecting her to pick the boys up. And she had no idea where her husband was or what he was up to. She threw on some clothes, found her keys and marched round to John's house, resolution ebbing from her with every step. She almost chickened out when she stood at his door, finger poised over the bell, but Jacko scrabbling on the other side betrayed her presence. She rang and then walked straight in; old habits die hard. John was cleaning brushes in the studio sink when Jacko led her to him. He was clearly delighted to see her. She kept her face as straight as possible.

'Hi. Want to put some coffee on? I'll be done in a minute. We need to talk.'

'Good.'

The little dog took a while to convince himself that the twins were not with her. He sprinted between the front door and kitchen a few times. The way he touched her leg with his paw and then looked at her quizzically with his head on one side broke her coldness. By the time John joined them he was on her knee and they were chatting like the old friends they were.

'You've got my phone?'

'Bugger.'

'It's not broken?'

John laughed and then put on his serious face. He'd picked up on her mood.

'No, no. Nothing like that. It's just that I kept hearing that pinging noise those things make and couldn't understand where it was coming from. It's in my jacket pocket. On the chair. The one you're sitting on.'

He smiled. She didn't. There were messages from Margo asking what time she could expect her and from Paul, still AWOL. She couldn't be bothered to scrutinise his excuses. John cleared his throat.

'Last night was great. But it can't happen again.'

'Good.'

Was all that would come out of her mouth.

'Not if we're going to be working together, however irregularly.'

'Good.'

'You're still good with that? You remember you agreed?'

'Good.'

'Good.'

He grinned at her. She remained stoic.

'And we agreed I'd go with you to pick up the boys. OK if Jacko comes too? I think he's been missing them.'

'Good?'

She stabbed at her phone and connected to her mother-in-law.

'Hi, Margo. Sorry about the delay. I... I mislaid my phone.'

'That's OK, Vonny. Happens to the best of us. I won't ask where you eventually found it.'

There was a chuckle in her voice.

'Stop it. Listen, John's bringing me over. Paul's still tied up with school stuff.'

'Oh good. I'd love to meet him. He sounds intriguing.'

'Is it OK if the dog comes too? Apparently he's missing the boys too.'

She heard Margo ask the twins. Their agreement was ear-shattering. John smiled when she moved it away from her head.

'About an hour-and-a-half?'

The question was more for John than Margo. He nodded; she started twitting about food. John got up saying something about getting changed. Instinctively Yvonne reached out for his arm.

'Last night.'

'Yes?'

'It was good.'

'Good. But...?'

She took a deep breath.

'But it's not me. Not the person I am now.'

'Good.'

'We're still good though, right?'

'Uh huh.'

'Good.'

He got up, his eyes asking permission to leave the room. She nodded, then shouted an afterthought at his back as he left.

'Margo thinks you're intriguing.'

'Intriguing eh? I shall do my best to beguile.'

'Don't even think about it.'

She could hear his faint laughter and then a badly-whistled rendition ofThe Stripper as he changed. She smiled to herself, draining her coffee, gathering up her phone and looking around for Jacko's lead.

'Good.'