Seduction Series - Britney

Story Info
A white girlfriend is won over by a black guy.
5k words
4.44
84.6k
52
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The 'Seduction Series' is based on fantasies shared with me by some of my female readers, who—after reading my Mistress series—have allowed me to know their innermost thoughts. Each story has one thing in common — the illicit sexual temptation of a reluctant and yet vulnerable woman.

The theme of this particular tale is interracial male/female seduction.

Seduction Series: Britney

Denzel flipped over his cards.

"If ya can beat two pair, then yah've got me," he announced.

He smiled when Charlie practically shook with nervous excitement. Britney's boyfriend's tells were so obvious he might have been playing with his cards face up.

"Three kings," Jimbo proudly announced, turning over his hand.

Denzel sat back in his chair and slowly nodded. He was known for his outbursts and the wide-eyed youngster seemed to be prepared for one. Instead, the African pushed the stack of chips into the pot and congratulated him.

"Ya played well, Jimbo. I'm impressed."

"That's ... that's it?"

"That's it. The money is yours. Ya won it, fair and square."

The youngster licked his lips, hesitating one more moment before he quickly began loading his chips into the plastic rack. Britney was going to be impressed with him, though he wouldn't tell her the exact sum he'd won.

That way he could use his winnings to stake himself at a higher level and win even more. It was that easy, and much better than holding down a regular job. He was sure he could make good money. All he needed was a little luck.

———

Denzel sat back in his chair, waving across to the barman for another drink. Jimbo was full of himself now. The fool thought he was the new Phil Ivey of the poker world, and all because the African had allowed him to win a few hundred pounds from him.

But there was purpose in everything Denzel did. What the kid didn't know was that he'd soon be paying the money back and, as part of that deal, the African would be taking his girlfriend away from him.

That was the point of the whole exercise. He wanted Britney and he was going to have her. He'd heard about the nineteen year old before he'd actually met her. The tall, leggy, blonde was a part-time model and Jimbo used to boast about how his beautiful, pale-skinned girlfriend would lower herself onto him and then buck and writhe on his rock-hard cock like a sex-crazed lap dancer.

If the pictures he painted of his blonde girlfriend had captured Denzel's imagination, they were nothing compared to the first time the African had met real thing. The tight round globes of her ass were objects of beauty in a pair of skin tight black jeans that surely must have been sprayed on. Conversely, the lightweight, pastel-pink sweater covering those fantastic tits was so loose that the dipping neckline kept slipping off of one slim shoulder, revealing a lovely expanse of flawless skin and a black brassiere strap as thin as a shoelace.

Before he'd seen the blonde teenager, he'd wanted to fuck her. Now that he'd met her, he knew he was going to.

"So then, Jimbo," he asked, reluctantly letting go of the intensely sexual image when their drinks arrived. "How much do ya enjoy playing poker?"

The young man hesitated. Denzel knew that he loved it, but he was also aware that gambling had gotten the kid into a lot of trouble. Apparently he'd vowed to Britney that he'd stay away from the casinos, and it had taken a lot of convincing to set this up.

"It's fun," Jimbo eventually responded.

"I think ya like it more than ya let on," the African grinned. "And yah good at it."

He sat back in his chair and pretended to think.

"I think ya could make a lot of money," he eventually said. "But ya need money to win money."

"I have money," Jimbo proudly said, nodded at the rack of chips he'd just won.

Denzel laughed out loud.

"A little," he agreed. "But I'm talking about the big time. I'm talking about serious money. What I was thinking was ... if I set ya up with a stake, would ya be interested in making more than that? A lot more than that?"

"I ... you know, I can't." Jimbo babbled.

He was saying no, but it was pretty clear that he didn't mean it.

"Oh, I'm sure ya can talk that pretty little girlfriend around," Denzel calmly said. "For a start, show her how much ya won from me. Take her out and treat her to a meal. Buy her something nice. But with the talent ya have, Jimbo, ya could make a lot of money..."

He watched as the youngster licked his lips.

"Tell ya what," he added. "Don't make up yah mind right now."

He reached into his wallet and pulled out a business card. It had the address of a poker lounge on it.

"If yah interested, go to this address tonight, around 10. There'll be ten thousand in chips set aside for ya. We split the winnings. Sound fair?"

Jimbo's eyes blinked at the size of the stake.

"You'd spot me ten thou? But what if I lose it? I can't repay that sort of money. I'd like to, Denzel, I really would but—"

"Yah not gonna lose, Jimbo..." the African encouraged.

Being good at lying was useful for more than just poker. The youngster had taken the card and was staring at it.

"Yah too good," he persuasively went on. "But how about we settle on a different arrangement? In the unlikely case that it goes all wrong, ya don't need to pay back a penny."

"I don't? Then what?"

The kid really was all ears now. Perfect.

He shrugged his shoulders as he pretended to think.

"I don't know," he lied. "Yah'll appreciate that I can't afford to lose ten thousand, just like that. So I need something in return."

"Yeah..."

"So what do ya have that would compensate me for that sort of loss. Ya know, something that would be attractive enough to me? Let me think."

He let the tension build for a good thirty seconds before coming out with the punch line.

"I know," he suddenly said, slapping his thigh. "There's not a cat in hell's chance of ya losing, we both know that, so this is theoretical. But let's say ya fucked up and cost me the full ten thousand ... how about a night with Britney in return?"

Jimbo's eyes went disbelievingly wide. It was as if Denzel had just slapped him in the face. He took a long sip of his drink as he thought it through.

"She'd never go for that," he eventually said.

The African smiled. It was the reaction he'd wanted. Jimbo hadn't said that he wouldn't go for it. He'd said that his girlfriend wouldn't. That meant that he was happy to accept the wager. After all, they'd all but agreed that he was too good to lose. All he was thinking of was doubling or tripling his stake, and what he would then do with his winnings. It was a sure thing. He wasn't really putting his girlfriend on the line.

But Denzel knew better. When the kid had lost it all to his friends, they'd feed the money back to the African. This young idiot wasn't going to get away with a penny of his cash. But Denzel would have what he wanted. Britney and that voluptuous milky white body of hers would be all his.

"If she doesn't, then we forget all about the deal," he said casually, with a nonchalant shrug of his shoulders. "But if she does, then yah on yah way to becoming a very rich young man. Why don't ya ask her? If ya turn up to play, I'll know she's agreed."

———

Britney stood there, holding her boyfriend's winnings in her hand. She looked at Jimbo, dumbfounded; as if unable believe he was asking such a thing.

"You promised me you wouldn't visit a casino again," she accused him.

"I didn't," he protested. "It was just a game of poker at Denzel's club. I took him to the cleaners."

She stared down at the money again before turning her gaze back to Jimbo.

"You really are that good at this game?"

"I'm better than good," he boasted. "That's why he's willing to stake me ten thousand. He knows he's going to get a good return, and we're going to make a few thousand at least, without risk. Honestly, Britney, it's a no brainer. There's no way I can lose."

"No way?"

Jimbo tried to contain his growing excitement. She was going to go for it, after all. All she needed was a final push.

"No way," he eagerly repeated. "Look, even if I had a bad run, the worst I could do is to lose a few hundred, and I can pay that back to Denzel from the money I've just won from him. You think I'd agree to something like this if there was any possibility of losing the bet? No way, Britney. We're going to make a great profit and then the sky's the limit, you'll see..."

———

Jimbo couldn't believe what had happened. He kept staring at the river card, as though he could change it from a heart to a spade with the power of his mind. He glanced down at his hole cards again. His flush came up short and he'd lost the lot.

"Good game, son," the greasy haired old man laughed across the table.

The rest of the guys around the card table joined in. In truth, it wasn't a good game at all. They'd brutalized him. He'd never lost ten thousand so fast. Fuck, he'd never lost that sort of money at all! These card sharks had taken it before he'd finished his first beer.

One of the other guys gave him a sympathetic look as he stood up from the table.

"Better luck next time, kid."

Luck had nothing to do with this. Jimbo wasn't too bright, but he knew a set up for a set up. In the car park, he pulled out his mobile and called Denzel's number.

"Jimbo!" the African said enthusiastically. "So ya made me rich?"

"You set me up!" he accused.

"Tsk, tsk. Now what kind of thing is that to say? What are ya talking about?"

Suddenly unsure, Jimbo paused before continuing.

"You ... you don't know?"

"Know what?"

The youngster felt himself begin to shake and sat down on the edge of the curb.

"I lost it all."

Saying it gave it weight. Admitting aloud that he'd lost ten grand felt like a crippling blow. He'd even lost his earlier winnings off of Denzel. It had been necessary to throw them into the pot that last hand to stay in the game. Now he had nothing. How could he have been so unlucky?

"All of it? Yah fucking kidding me. All of the money? That's a lot of bread yah've gone and blown. I told ya, I can't afford to lose that sort of cash."

"I know," the youngster whimpered. "I thought I was certain to run over the table. I told Britney..."

He broke off, trying to compose himself.

"Ah, yes, Britney," Denzel said, trying to find a false sympathetic edge to his voice. "Look, I know ya were uncomfortable with our agreement and I don't want to take advantage of either of ya. If ya can find a way to pay me back the money in a couple of weeks—"

"Couple of weeks," Jimbo gurgled. "Denzel, I'll never be able to pay back that sort of money. Not in a couple of weeks, not in a couple of years."

"Ya can't?"

The African gave a deep sigh down the line, and then paused theatrically to push the knife a little deeper.

"No," the kid whimpered. "But there must be another way. It wouldn't be fair to involve Britney in this..."

"I agree," Denzel calmly said, changing ears with the phone. It was impossible to keep the smile from his face. "But a bet is a bet and I have my street cred to think about. If ya don't want to keep to our agreement, I'll pass the debt over to the loan sharks. At least I'll get something back from them."

"The loan sharks?"

"I know what yah thinking. And yah right. These are not pleasant people, Jimbo. If they buy out the debt, they'll want their pound of flesh, but that'll be between ya and them. But look, it's yah call..."

———

Every male eye in the room, including Denzel's, was drawn to the pale-skinned blonde as she walked towards him. Her strapless blue dress was probably the tightest he had ever seen on a woman. Beginning just above her nipples and ending well above the mid-point of her thighs, it displayed her voluptuous body in all its glory. When she perched daintily on the bar stool opposite him, without a single word, he felt his cock lengthen in anticipation.

"Hey girl," he grinned. "Ya look great."

Her only reaction was to throw him a petulant stare. It was clear that she was there reluctantly, knowing she had no option other than to fulfil her boyfriend's gambling debts but hating the thought all the same.

But she didn't fool Denzel. Part of her was intrigued by the situation she found herself in. Otherwise, why would she have dressed like that?

"Drink?" he asked.

"G and T," she answered, looking anywhere other than at his face.

He casually sauntered to the bar, and ordered a drink he made sure was double strength. Alcohol always helped these situations go smoothly. She was pissed at her boyfriend and at him. But she was here, and that fact alone confirmed that she was prepared to go through with it.

She immediately looked away when she caught him looking back at her, but the way she flicked her blonde hair over one shoulder and casually crossed her long, smooth legs saw his cock immediately swell into a burgeoning erection.

When he returned to the table, drinks in hand, he placed her G and T in front of her and clinked his glass against hers.

"To us," he softly said.

"Fuck off," she answered, speaking for the first time.

Denzel couldn't help but laugh. He'd always loved white women with a feisty streak and attitude was oozing from the blonde.

"Fuck being the operative word," he grinned.

Her pretty, green eyes bore into his. If looks could kill, he'd be a dead man by now.

"That's not going to happen," she dryly retorted.

Denzel was unfazed. Some resistance was to be expected.

"I can't help it if yah boy is a shit poker player," he said, shrugging his shoulders. "A deal is a deal."

"So is a scam," Britney calmly said, confidently staring him in the eye. "You had Jimbo marked just so you could fuck me, right?"

"Yah boyfriend was a victim of his own greed," Denzel simply said. "All I did was to lend him enough money so that he could make his fortune. He was the one who messed it up. End of story."

He dropped his hand onto her thigh, confirming that there was a price to be paid for Jimbo's failure.

"Ya both agreed to my terms," he said, stroking his black fingers along her pale-white skin. "So now it's time to collect."

"We both agreed," she confirmed, removing his hand from her thigh and sitting back on the bar stool, "to me spending the night with you, that's all. No-one said anything about fucking you..."

———

Denzel grinned at the nineteen year old blonde as she gulped down the last of yet another gin and tonic. She really was fucking stunning.

She was was trying to draw out the evening as long as she could before going with him to his room, and that was okay with the African. They had all night in front of them, after all. In the meantime, she'd been drinking like a fish, and her anger with him had seemed to diminish with each subsequent G and T.

"How about ya and I make a deal," he said, as he ordered yet another round.

The time was right. Her green eyes were no longer spitting fire when he spoke to her and she'd long since stopped trying to remove his hand from her thigh as he stroked his dark fingers across her soft skin.

"Another deal?" she suspiciously asked.

Her pretty eyes were half-closed as they drifted lazily in his direction and she was beginning to slur her words.

"Why would I want to make another deal?"

"Because yah nervous," he softly said, leaning closer and softening his tone. "And I don't want that. I want ya to feel comfortable with me, Britney. Despite yah reservations, I know ya don't want to renege on what I agreed with Jimbo, because that would mean I have no choice other than to set the loan sharks on him. That wouldn't be a pretty sight, so I'm giving ya the opportunity to renegotiate."

She stared at him sceptically as she considered his words.

"Is that so," she rasped, but he could see that he'd piqued her interest. "And what's in it for you, Denzel? You're so sure of yourself. Why would you want to renegotiate?"

"That's easy..." he smiled.

She was breathing a little more heavily now and the excess of drink was clearly having an effect. When he began to stroke her thigh with just the tips of his fingers, the outline of her nipples became more visible through her dress.

"Ya say ya didn't agree to fuck me, and I don't want to spend all night arguing semantics with ya," he explained. "And the thing is, Britney, I don't want anything half-hearted between us. Whatever we come up with, I want ya fully committed. So, if we renegotiate, we both get what we want. That seems like a win-win to me, don't ya think?"

She didn't answer immediately, and looked at him out of one eye as she tried to clear her head.

"Depends on the deal you're offering," she slowly said.

Denzel nodded sagely, trying to keep his gaze away from those fabulous tits that were practically bursting out of that little blue dress.

"Jimbo owes me and so do you," he reminded her. "So this is the deal. Ya give me a blow job and I'll wipe out the debt. How about that? Ya think yah capable of a ten grand blow job, Britney? It's a lot of money."

"I've never had any complaints," she snapped, pushing a loose strand of blonde hair back behind her ear as she bristled at the perceived slur.

"Then we shouldn't have a problem," Denzel said, shrugging casually. "Though I have to tell ya, if ya disappoint me then I'll need to think again."

"I won't disappoint," she snapped again, her green eyes blazing at him. "It'll be the best blow job you're ever likely to have."

The African grinned happily at the way she'd so easily fallen into the trap. She'd accepted the challenge without even thinking about it.

"Then let's get down to business," he said, standing up and reaching for her hand. He wasn't going to wait any longer. "A deal is a deal. Let's go."

———

Denzel's black cock was throbbing inside his trousers as he watched the blonde stare disbelievingly around the sumptuous bedroom. A friend of his owed him a favour or two and he had used the connection to get the luxurious hotel suite for next to nothing. Judging by the way her wide green eyes were taking in everything, Britney was clearly impressed at what he'd laid on for her.

That had been the point, after all. He had reasoned that it would be much easier to persuade her to dump Jimbo if she sampled this sort of luxury.

And once she'd experienced his black cock, there'd be no going back.

The teenager flopped down on the bed, not even bothering to pull the hem of her short dress down her thighs as she settled herself. Denzel grinned at the sight of her black panties. In a few minutes, he'd be ripping them off her.

She rested her palms behind her on the cream sheets as she stared at him with those sultry eyes. Yeah, she was impressed, all right. And she was up for it now. He could tell that from that look in her green eyes, and the sassy way she shook her blonde hair out onto her shoulders

"I see that ya like what I got for ya," he told her as he began to unbutton his shirt. "No expense spared..."

She didn't answer, but he liked the way her intoxicated eyes watched closely as he stripped his clothes away. When he finally pulled his boxers down his thighs, leaving himself naked, his huge, heavy cock sprang eagerly forwards. It was already fully erect, pulsing gently just inches from her beautiful face.

"What d'ya think?" he grinned, hands on hips.

Her gaze gratuitously clouded over as she gazed silently at his black cock. She even licked her lips. Then her eyes found his again.

"Well," she finally murmured. "You never had to worry too much in the showers at school, did you?"

Denzel laughed out loud.

"Ever seen one this big?"

Her eyes fixed on his erection again and a tiny breath escaped lips.

"Never..."

He was standing so close that he could feel her breath, soft and warm, on the underside of his shaft. He was so hard that he felt like he might explode the instant she took him between those beautifully full lips.

12