Seduction Squared Ch. 01

Story Info
Disguised intense mutual seduction to explosive climax.
6.1k words
4.66
17.3k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nydrny
nydrny
24 Followers

My dear readers,

This is totally a fictional story but I'm sure something like this happens often enough. I took it slow to let all the emotions and feelings sink in as I believe the act of sex and the climax happen in the brain. So I hope you enjoy my story and please do get back to me with your feedback and comments. It will make the sequel, the Chapter 2, more interesting I'm sure.

*****

Chapter 1 - Seduction squared!

My girlfriend Julie and I have been together for about five years and life couldn't be better. We share a great life together and enjoy many common interests from politics to exercising, dining, movies, and cuddly nights to say the least.

We are both in our late thirties and lead a healthy lifestyle, have fit bodies and a good appetite for sex.

Julie is a very attractive woman with a perfectly flat tummy, deep blue eyes and thick blond hair that goes down to her mid back. At five foot two she has perky B cup breasts with pencil eraser nipples to die for. She maintains herself groomed with a landing strip above her clit, while the rest of her pussy is clean shaved. She actually loves the idea of my shaving her down there, which I love performing on a regular basis. We call them the spa nights. She likes the feeling of a bare pussy, which keeps her horny most of the time, day or night.

I am six feet tall and exercise regularly and maintain my six-pack on my sculpted body. I have a full head of thick brown hair that she insists I keep long in the back, which she claims is a turn on for her as she loves running her hand on the back of my head whenever she is close to me, whether I'm driving, while cuddling on the sofa watching TV or having sex.

Although Julie has shy tendencies, she has an exhibitionist side to her. On many occasions she has accepted my dare challenges and took risks with sex at public places, and even once, on a plane. She loves going out without underwear despite the fact that she wears super miniskirts that display her long, beautiful legs. The idea of people, men and women, getting a glimpse at her shaved pussy keeps her wet from the moment she dresses up for the night out. I never object as I reap the benefits later.

Although we have never done it, we also fantasize about having a threesome quite frequently. She is curious about another woman's touch, but when it comes down to it, her shyness takes control and she keeps the idea in the back burner. So, we maintain a monogamous relationship and do a lot of roleplaying in and outside of our home to feed our fantasies.

Julie's favorite fantasy is for me to have sex with her best friend Tracy while she secretly watches. In our fantasy she then joins us for a threesome. Tracy and Julie have been friends since high school and throughout college. Julie loves and trusts Tracy, who is bisexual. Because of her friendship and trust, Julie is able to consider ever having sex with Tracy. They had never connected that way though, so Tracy remains as nothing other than a fantasy. Of course this is a dream that could never come true. Tracy had moved to Switzerland four years ago. They do keep in touch though from time to time and catch up over the internet-video.

On one of these occasions, after having had a video chat with Tracy, Julie asked me if I wanted to go to Switzerland for vacation and stay with Tracy for a week. We both had vacation time coming up in about a month's time but haven't had a chance to make up our minds as to where we should spend our week together.

Although I had met Tracy only a few times before she moved to Switzerland, I liked her easygoing personality. The fact that she is Julie's best friend and that she is a stunning brunette, the decision was an easy one for me and I blurted out; "Sure, why not? It'll be fun and the two of you will be able to catch up."

As Julie started pricing plane tickets I started fantasizing and got an instant erection. Realistically speaking, I had no delusions of ever having sex with Tracy as this is something Julie can never bring herself to doing. So my erection subsided with this realization but the idea may have occurred to Julie also, although we didn't fantasize about Tracy that night, we had explosive sex.

Tracy surprised us by meeting us at the Geneva International Airport. After the girls had excited hugs and cheers I had a curt peck on the cheek and half a hug with both of Tracy's hands on my shoulders that put a defensive distance and a clear signal that she was off limits to me in every way.

Still, this was a very pleasant and energizing surprise. Her sexy outfit was absolutely mesmerizing. I could see the pink lacy bras she was wearing under a semitransparent white blouse, which displayed her beautiful C cup boobs and forming a very nice cleavage. She was wearing tightfitting white short-shorts and four-inch stiletto sandals with a very trendy bag slung over her shoulder. I could make the outline of the thongs she was wearing and when she turned her back and bent over to help Julie with her bag, I saw over her waistline that her thongs were also a matching pink.

Julie took the front seat and I had the pleasure of sitting in the back to admire the two beautiful women in the front. After arriving at Tracy's house and settling in our bedroom, we quickly showered in our luxurious bedroom that had a private bathroom, complete with a walk-in shower and a bath tub with massage jets. We saved our sexual appetite and quickly got dressed in our bathing outfits and met Tracy by the poolside for champagne.

Tracy had put her long brown hair in a very tight ponytail with light make up and was wearing a not so skimpy pair of bikinis but my imagination quickly undressed her and I was thankful that my loose-fitting t-shirt was over my shorts to conceal my growing erection.

Julie on the other hand, was way more brave and had a thong bikini bottom and a revealing top that displayed her boobs not only in the front but on the sides as well, leaving a little room for imagination. Tracy could not help but comment on how good Julie looked and what a lucky guy I was to have her. To Julie's credit, she replied that she was the lucky one and added that I was rather a rare specimen of the male kind in every respect and gave a wink in my direction.

As the conversation was flowing mostly between the girls, I was sitting on the lounge chair by the pool and having my favorite cigar and relaxing.

Then Julie's phone rang and declaring that it was her boss on the line she retreated inside to take the call. When she came out she wasn't happy at all. Her boss knew that we were in Switzerland and he wanted her to take advantage of being in Europe and asked her to go to Belgium for two days to deal with a very difficult client. She opposed the idea of course but he sweetened the deal by offering her a week's paid vacation in return to two days in Belgium. She begrudgingly accepted.

The mood was immediately turned sour by this phone call and the effect was very negative. I moved towards Julie and gave her a tight hug and said that we are already here, just two days of absence and we will continue our vacation, and besides, we still have this beautiful day and night to spend together before she left the next morning. After Tracy refilled our glasses the mood turned better over time and the conversation was mostly about how difficult a job could be at times.

Later on we took a dip in the pool altogether and splashed around playfully, which helped break the ice more between Tracy and I. Julie was a cool participant and enjoyed the silly games we played in the pool. I especially liked the play where the three of us held hands and slid the third person over our arms. Julie's boobs kept coming out of her bikini tops, which made the girls giggle. I was hoping it would happen to Tracy too but her top held, but having her body slide over my arms as we played kept my erection going. I tried hard to conceal it but I suspect Tracy got a good look at my protruding erection as I slid over her and Julie's arms right at eye level, but she played cool and pretended not to have noticed it.

I was in sexual bliss watching the two beauties come out of the pool with water-loosened bikinis. Standing by the poolside, Tracy squeezed all the water out of her bikini top and in doing so put on display the bottom her boobs. They were so round and smooth it was driving me insane.

Julie was right next to Tracy and when she bent over to put on her sandals I thought I died and went to heaven. I love it when she bends over and puts her pussy on display from behind. It is one of the most potent displays of pussy for me and she knows it. Although she had her thong bottom covering her pussy, her butt hole was on almost full display and the rest of the little fabric barely contained her meaty pussy lips. I just wanted to eat her right then and there.

As soon as we got to our room I wanted to have sex with Julie but she declined saying that Tracy will know what we are doing and that it would be insensitive to her as she broke up with her boyfriend a couple of months ago and not have had sex with anyone since. So I reluctantly agreed on waiting until later on that night.

When we came down for dinner Tracy's outfit hit me like a truck. Seemingly very simple, it was very sexy. After showering she wore a loose-fitting t-shirt and I could clearly see that she was wearing no bras underneath. Her big and thick nipples were poking through and I could make the outlines of her areolas. She was also wearing a loose-fitting pair of shorts and I wondered if she was wearing any panties. It seemed as though this woman was determined to torture me with her flowing sexuality.

Dinner went with easy conversation and a good flow of alcohol. With the jetlag I started dozing off on the outdoor seating area while the girls chatted. Seeing this, Julie encouraged me to go to bed and that she would join me soon. I was barely able to brush my teeth and I think I fell asleep before my head hit the pillow.

Next morning Tracy took Julie to the train station and again I rode in the back. Having said our goodbyes and after being warned about me behaving, Julie left for her train and Tracy and I headed back to her car. We walked apart and made small talk. On the way back I rode shotgun and kept stealing glances at her beautiful long legs and cleavage. While she did keep her eyes on the road, I think she was able to tell that I was staring at her body because she blushed without reason at times.

Once we got home Tracy changed into a similar outfit like the night before and offered me coffee at the outdoor seating area. She was sitting diagonally across from me on the opposite couch. While she was reading her paper I was able to freely stare at her body. Perhaps she was keeping her head buried in the paper on purpose so I could look at her body freely. When she raised one leg to put on the coffee table, her loose fitting shorts gave a clear view of no panties and a bare, shaved pussy. My erection was instant and since she had her head buried in her paper, confident that she wouldn't see what I'm doing, I reached inside my shorts, pulled my raging erection up and secured the head under the elastic waist of my shorts so when I got up to get another cup of coffee I wouldn't embarrass myself with a tent walking in front of me.

I think her next move was a deliberate one to continue the intensity of unspoken sex. While she had one leg bent at the knee against the coffee table, she stretched her other leg straight out on the sofa, which gave me the best view of her puffy pussy lips. I was in agony and had to do something, so I told her that I was going for a jog in the neighborhood and left the backyard to go get dressed. She never looked up from her newspaper and never closed her legs either.

I finished my 4-mile run under thirty minutes and when I got back home I found Tracy skinny-dipping in the pool. She acted surprised and said that she didn't expect me back so soon and thought it was safe to take a swim in the nude. I tried not to stare but I knew I was failing at it miserably as I was flat out staring at her boobs that were half exposed out of the water. She smiled and asked if I could hand her the beach towel from the lounge chair. As I handed her the towel I turned my back to her to give her privacy, and to hide my growing erection from her. There she was, wrapped in a towel with nothing-on underneath. The sexual tension was killing me so I did the sensible thing to cool off, took my shirt and socks off and dove into the pool.

It was her turn to stare as I came out of the pool and she said that Tracy was right, I was a rather rare specimen of the male kind and she added; "Yummy!" with a bright smile. I was embarrassed and simply said; "Thanks!"

We enjoyed a nice lunch with beer by the poolside while she was still wrapped in the towel and carried on a casual conversation as if nothing sexual was in the air.

After tidying the lunch-table she walked to the lounge chair, laid down on her stomach and asked me if I would be kind enough to put some suntan lotion on her back. Kind enough? I was in heaven! But I acted reluctant and said; "But Tracy you have nothing on under that towel." She turned her head towards me and smiled; "I'm lying face down so my boobs are covered and you will put lotion only on my back and legs while the towel covers my butt. Don't be so shy lover boy!"

I walked over and sat on the edge of her lounge chair and carefully slid down the towel just below the small of her back but before reaching her butt crack. When I squirted a thin strip of the lotion from her neckline down to her waist she had instantaneous goose bumps and said; "Oh that's so cold!" I replied with a chuckle; "Don't worry you will warm up soon." She gave a quick-witted response; "Promises, promises" as she turned her head, looked me in the eye and smiled a sexy smile.

Not to let the situation get out of hand I told her to behave and to put her head down so I can do what I was asked, to which she complied. I started spreading the suntan lotion on her back very slowly, first from side to side, but not going near her breasts on the sides, and then down toward her lower back with a massaging style. She was clearly enjoying this and so was I. Touching her body and running my hands over her smooth, slippery skin was an incredible turn on. Her face was down so I wasn't concerned about my raging erection showing.

Now came the hard part, no pun intended, I was about to put lotion on her legs. Getting ready, I told her what I was about to do and I slowly and carefully slid the towel upwards from her legs until I reached her butt cheeks. She was motionless and relaxed. The towel was high enough on her legs so I decided to sneak a peek and see if I could see her pussy. Sure enough, her shaved pussy was clearly visible between her slightly parted legs. There was a knot in my throat and if she asked me a question my reply would sound like a croak. Thankfully she remained silent but I think the anticipation was killing us both. I laid down a thin strip of lotion on both her legs and this time she did not have goose bumps.

She had very firm, toned legs. I was in ecstasy and tried hard to conceal my excitement. First, I went down her legs towards her ankles to spread the lotion and when I came up I was very careful in massaging the oil on her inner legs, never touching her pussy. But every time my hands came up, her pelvic bone very slightly tilted, trying desperately for my hand to brush past her pussy. She then parted her legs apart more to supposedly help me spread the lotion easier on her inner legs, but I knew this was a clear invitation. I was so turned on I wanted to jump her right then and there. I don't know how I kept control.

As I was working the lotion on her legs, my hands rode the towel up a little more, which she seemed not to mind. Spreading the lotion, as I pulled my hands up from the inside of her legs, her butt cheeks were parting and putting her puckered butthole on full display. With the same action, her pussy lips were parting each time and showed me how wet she was getting from all of this massaging. Neither of us was speaking, afraid that one of us might do or say the wrong thing and ruin a perfect moment. When done, I said; "There you are, all lathered up and ready for relaxation under beautiful sunny skies." Without raising her head, she gave me a thumbs up.

As I got up from her lounge chair to go get a beer I saw that her pussy was gleaming with her juices that were now leaking out of her. Obviously she was at least as turned on as I was but strangely we both played cool. I left her uncovered and she made no effort to pull down the towel, leaving her pussy and ass on full display for me to watch when I came back out.

I got two beers from the kitchen and offered her one. As she rose on her elbows she pulled the towel over her breasts and accepted the beer. I was disappointed that I didn't get a chance to actually see her thick and long nipples. The afternoon went by with great conversation and we got to know each other better and got warmer and friendlier towards each other.

I offered to cook dinner and Tracy accepted. While I prepared and cooked two thick pieces of Salmon, she prepared the table and made salad. She was wearing a white, short-sleeved, button down shirt and a white miniskirt, which gave beautiful contrast to her tanned skin. She had no bra on underneath just like the night before, but this shirt was way more revealing than the loose fitting t-shirt she wore the night before. I could clearly make out her thick nipples, which were trying to push free through the fabric of her shirt. I was wondering if she was wearing any panties but I bet she didn't. She had let her hair down and put on a slight make up. Her bare feet gave her an extra sexy look.

With the help of wine, we started talking about more personal issues, mostly about her failed relationships and her life and career in the past 10 years. She said that she was over her ex-boyfriend and her head was in a good place now and that currently she was taking it a day at a time and enjoying life, having fun. She also said that having us at her house was a very welcome change.

Sitting across from this beauty I didn't know how to approach her that I wanted to have sex with her and in actuality it was highly likely that if it did happen, Julie might stop being shy and we would live out our fantasy with Tracy and have a threesome with her. But I couldn't broach the subject. Saying the wrong thing would have catastrophic consequences so I decided to call it a night before making a terrible mistake.

But I did have a plan to lure her in and hoped that my plan would work. I looked at my watch and feigned a surprise at how late it was and said that the jetlag wasn't done with me yet. I told her that last night I had a restless sleep and tonight I would take my special sleeping pill to have a solid night of sleep. She was surprised at that and she questioned; "Why do you take sleeping pills?" as if to inquire if I had some kind of sleeping problems. I said; "Sometimes when I am overtired pills really help me and they are really miraculous little pills. I go in such a deep sleep. I wouldn't wake up if somebody blasted me out of my bed with a bomb!" She was clearly amused by this and she said; "Really?" I said; "I reassure you, if you came and dragged me out of bed and carried me downstairs, I wouldn't know it" with a big, genuine smile.

I gave her erect nipples one last stare as I got up and offered to help clean the table but she refused. I told her that I will go upstairs, take my pill, take a shower and hit the bed and by that time the pill should take effect and I would be in a deep sleep.

nydrny
nydrny
24 Followers
12