Seduction Squared Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I headed towards my bedroom she yelled after me and said that she forgot to replace our towels with a fresh set and that she would bring them up and lay them on my bed while I'm taking my shower. Without turning I said; "Thanks Tracy, see you in the morning!"

I closed my bedroom door and quickly got undressed. Turning the bedroom light off I headed into the bathroom but left the door open to make sure I knew when she came in to bring the towels. Perhaps I could pay her back for showing me her pussy earlier in the day with a little show of mine in the shower and masturbate for her.

After brushing my teeth, I started the shower. Shortly after shampooing my hair I saw light from the hallway seep into the dark bedroom and I knew she brought the towels. Never directly looking at the bedroom I watched her from my peripheral vision as I soaped my body while I stroked my massive erection. I decided not to climax to keep her interest going. As I started rinsing the soap away, I saw her silhouette recede towards my bedroom door and the light from the hallway was no more. But I heard a strange squeaking from the louvered closet door, which gave her away. She was hiding in my bedroom closet to see what I would do next! The lure worked. The ball was now in her court. The rest of the night was in her control.

I walked out of the shower. There was enough light coming from the bathroom so to help her concealment in the closet I didn't turn on the bedroom light. I took a towel from the bed, dried myself and went to the bedroom door and cracked it open just to let some more light in so she can clearly see that I was still stroking my throbbing cock for her. Giving my back at the wall and looking in the direction of her bedroom I started whispering but loud enough; "Oh Tracy, you've been killing me for the past two days, how I wished I was making love to you right now. I am so turned on, I wished I could tell you how hard and hungry I am for you. I just was so afraid I couldn't say anything, but here, this throbbing cock is for you. You will fill my dreams tonight as you have filled our fantasies many nights with the hope that one day the three of us would have a threesome. I keep fantasizing fucking you from behind while you are licking Julie's cunt."

As I continued stroking my cock I knew she heard every word. I slowed my stroking, feigned a yawn and said; "Damn, these sleeping pills act very fast!" With that, I started to finish the final few steps of my plan to make it look "unplanned". I closed my bedroom door, turned on my bedside light and dimmed it low, turned off the bathroom light, went to bed, lay down on my back with my still raging hard-on, pulled the covers over my naked body and closed my eyes. I made sure my breathing was shallow and lay perfectly still as if I went into a real deep sleep. My arms were over my head behind the pillow forming a perfect cocoon to sleep in. Now her part of the show was to start, if she continued to dare. My heart was beating rapidly and my mouth was dry with anticipation.

I heard the squeak of the louvered closet door after a couple of minutes and I felt she was tip-toing towards the bed. I didn't move a muscle!

She came by the bed and softly whispered; "Are you awake?"

No reply from me, not a sound, not a move.

She put her fingertips so gently and brushed my hair back from my forehead and asked; "Are you really asleep?"

Again, I was motionless as if I was in a deep sleep. She sat down on the bed and ran the back of her hand on my cheek down towards my chin. She removed her hand from my face and a moment later she was tracing her wet middle finger on my lips. She stopped and checked if I would have any reaction to any of this. Feeling more confident she bent over me and her hair was dangling over my head and brushing my face. I could feel her warm breath. She continued moving down and her mouth connected with mine very softly. This time her tongue started tracing my lips and not seeing any reaction she applied pressure with her lips and started kissing me full on with the help of her tongue. I was desperate to kiss her back, but I stayed with my game and did not lick her tongue back, nor my lips moved to kiss her back.

Satisfied that I was in a deep state of sleep, she got more brave and started pulling the covers down but she stopped just above my waist. Perhaps she wanted to savor the moment and take it slowly or perhaps she was afraid that I would wake up for some reason. At this point she had a way out. If she got caught in action she could make up an excuse that she was checking up on me.

There we were, I am lying on my back and Tracy is sitting on the edge of my bed contemplating what she will do with me next. She started tracing her fingers over my chest ever so lightly, running through my chest hair. I know she was about to make lip contact again when I felt her hair flow over my chest. She put her lips around one of my nipples and started flicking it with her tongue. She then moved back and blew on the wet spot. The effect was amazing. I was in ecstasy. When I thought it doesn't get any better than that, she came back down and put her teeth around my nipple. She wasn't biting but making contact with her teeth and the tease was working. My cock was so hard I felt as though it was going to burst through its own skin.

As she went on to the next nipple, more confident that I was sleeping and unaware about what was going on, she pulled the covers all the way down and dropped them on the bedroom floor. Now she had my entire naked body all to herself. I was dying with anticipation.

She carefully spread my already half apart legs and after waiting a moment to ensure that I was still in a deep sleep, she climbed up on the bed and settled between my legs. She sat down on her shins, her bent knees rubbing up against my thighs. I felt her bending over and her hair brushed against my groin. The feeling I was having against this tickle torture was unbearable but I was so determined to enjoy what the night had to offer I kept my control and did not move.

She continued teasing me with her hair briefly and lowered her tits over my shaft and started going back and forth, engulfing my swollen dick between her breasts. Her soft skin touching the underside of my dick and brushing the most sensitive parts of my balls was driving me crazy. I was sure I had pre-cum juices had formed on the tip of my busting erection. I wanted to moan a loud moan at this intense pleasure but used all my strength to keep myself under control.

When I thought I couldn't take this anymore she slid down more and took my raging hard on in her mouth, but not totally. She put her lips around the head and started to taste and spread my pre-cum with her tongue. She drove me totally insane when she popped her lips over the mushroom while she teased the head with the twirls of her tongue.

After doing the slow and agonizing mushroom popping a few more times she continued her downward motion to swallow my cock. She stopped briefly when my dick hit the back of her throat, and with a swallowing motion she pushed forward and took my entire shaft in until I felt her lips reach the base of my dick. She stayed still for a moment. I felt the warmth and tightness of her throat and thought I was about to burst like a volcano. But thankfully I have tremendous control over when and how I explode.

She slowly rose and exhaled deeply and let her deep throat saliva stretch from her mouth to the top of my dick. She then went down again and slowly swallowed my cock in its entirety again and again, ever so slowly. She was amazing in sensing when I was about to come so she was masterfully executing the slow stroking deep throat and keeping me on the edge.

When she felt I was coming close to erupting, she took my dick out of her mouth and left my saliva slickened dick throb towards the ceiling and cooled me off by slowly kissing and licking my genital area. I had shaved off all the pubic hair before coming to Switzerland so I had a two-day stubble. She seemed to enjoy flicking her tongue against the stubble as she proceeded to lick the underside of my balls and made her way up with her lips covering the underside of my shaft while twirling her tongue. I don't know who was enjoying this more. Me or her? But obviously she enjoyed giving as much as I enjoyed receiving.

How I kept control of my motionless body this far I didn't know but I knew I couldn't keep it going too long after this much foreplay. When she placed her both hands on my saliva slickened dick and started giving me a hand job, I couldn't help but let out a big moan and my hips started matching her rhythm. She hesitated for a moment but seeing that I was still in my cocooned position, she resumed the hand job.

I was ready to burst and she must have felt it from my rhythm that was quickening. As if she had read my mind that I didn't want this to end so soon, with a final upward double handed move she slipped her hands off into the air. She carefully moved herself on the other side of the bed next to my body and gently closed my legs. Those few moments of no stroking were all I needed to recover from an imminent explosion.

She then proceeded to straddle on top of me and started jerking me off by rubbing her pussy lips on the underside of my shaft. With the pussy juices flowing, her perfectly parted pussy lips covered the sides of my erection while her clit rode directly in the middle with an intense turn on for her as well as I. If I thought I was going insane, this move made me think I died and went to heaven. While she was sliding up and down my dick she bent over and started brushing my chest with her boobs as her hair started sweeping over my face to drive me further into ecstasy.

When I thought it couldn't get any better she took me into her totally soaking wet pussy with one downward push and she stayed still. There I was, my shaft totally buried in her wet, tight pussy, all the way in and she was savoring the moment. She stayed totally still for a few seconds and soaked all the pleasure in to her soul. With her contracting pussy walls inside her she started her up and down movements ever so slowly. And I let out my second moan for the evening and started matching her moves. Up and down we went until she went into a lip biting intense orgasm that seemed like it would never subside.

She eventually slowed down and decided that I should be rewarded for having given her the pleasures that she yearned for so long. She slid off my glistening dick that was covered with all her juices, lay next to me on her elbow and started sucking me and jerking me off at the same time. I thought I was going to go blind and could not hold my load any longer. I felt my insides starting to come to a boil, my balls tightening, my abdomen pulled in, ready, even my ass cheeks started squeezing together and I blasted my load like a volcano, spraying all over myself, her mouth and her face. To her credit, she continued to stroke my cock until my orgasm subsided. She then used her beautiful long hair to wipe off all the cum from her face and from my abdomen. When she was satisfied that all the cum was now transferred to her hair, she carefully got off the bed, pulled the covers over me and left the bedroom, closing the door behind her.

Next morning, I woke, shaved showered and brushed my teeth. I put on a fresh pair of shorts, a loose fitting t-shirt again, and slid on my flip-flops. I then proceeded downstairs to a wonderful aroma of freshly brewed coffee. She must have heard me showering from the running water and put up the coffee. I walked into the living room and glancing outside I saw a beautiful breakfast table already prepared.

As I came off the stairs Tracy asked; "Did you sleep well?" with a smirk on her face as she twirled her hair between her fingers and brought to her nose in a smelling motion. I responded with total naivety; "Those pills are great, I slept like a ton of bricks" and I crinkled my nose with a bit of embarrassment; "But I think I must have had a bit of a wet dream last night!"

Her response was instantaneous and very playful; "Oh my, I must take one of those pills tonight then!"

Stay tuned for Chapter 2 - Tracy's turn to take the sleeping pill...

12