Seduction Squared Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as thought I was giving her a lesson, another squeeze came on my finger indicating she wanted me to fuck her in the ass.

Surprised at this, I wanted to clarify. "My little slut, do you want me to fuck you in the ass?"

Squeeze!

"Everything in good time my slut. You'll have to wait and see when I get around to do whatever I want to do to you.

"Let's put a pillow under your ass to get this show going" I said as I reached and grabbed the second pillow on her bed.

"I'm going to roll you onto your side, place the pillow under your ass and then roll you back over the pillow."

I pushed her body toward the side of the bed and she rolled like a rag doll easily. I placed the pillow under her ass and rolled her back, which required a little help from me but we accomplished the task. Her pussy and ass now were on full display.

I got on the bed and settled between her legs. Her body smelled the aroma of lavender, I figured, from the specially scented shower gel.

"I am going to lift your legs. Bend them at the knees towards your chest so I can eat your pussy and ass," I said in a whisper quiet voice. I lifted her legs up, holding them against her chest.

There I was, salivating against a beautifully shaved bald pussy with puffy lips to suck on, and a puckered little ass to fuck. I was in heaven,

I started at the bottom and started licking up from her ass, making circles on her rim with the tip of my tongue and then going up very slowly between her ass hole and opening of her slit, a very sensitive area, just like us, men, the area just under the balls until you reach the ass hole. I stayed in that area and played with the tip of my tongue until she started moaning.

Her moans intensified my erection and I could feel the pre-cum forming at the tip of cock. I held her in position and dug into her pussy with my tongue. She started moaning as I started flicking my tongue inside her, licking all her walls as far as I could stick my tongue in.

I removed my face from between her legs and rose above her, my face hovering inches from her, my arms extended on the sides of her head, holding my face just above hers.

"I'm going to enter you now, slowly. You will feel me enter you and separate your walls inch by inch as I invade your pussy". She did not move a muscle, laid there motionless.

I positioned my dick at her opening, her legs wide open in anticipation...

I started pushing in my throbbing dick into her ever so slowly. She let out a big moan.

"Ooooohhh."

"This is what you've craving for. I told you, you would get your wish." I said continuing my invasion of her pussy.

When I was in all the way and when my balls pressed against her ass hole, I held in with all the pressure I could. Whit her ass raised above the pillow, her legs up, bent at the knees, I had the perfect angle to go deep. My dick was putting pressure on her cervix. She moaned again, a painful cry this time.

"Aarghhhh!"

I started pulling back slowly, and when I was all the way out of her pussy, I shoved in hard in one push and went all the way in and stayed there. My dick hit her cervix again.

"Aaaaarrrgghhh!"

I pulled out all the way and came back in hard. And kept fucking her hard like the animal in me was let out of his cage.

I sensed from her cries that she was nearing her climax. I pulled out and it prompted another cry, a beg.

"Uuuuh?"

"Remember my cigar? The big one? You're going to wet that with your pussy juices and I will smell your aroma when I light it up after breakfast in the morning!"

Not a sound from her, no movement.

I reached her bed side and took my cigar. Sitting between her legs, I put the uncut end of my cigar slowly in her pussy. Turning the cigar slowly, I made sure it absorbed her juices as I pushed the cigar in and out of her pussy in a slow fucking motion.

She didn't make a sound, she didn't move. I knew she was awake, but she was letting me have my way with her, letting me own her, all control turned over to me. She was rewarding me for all the excitement I gave her all day and the promise of a threesome with Jules tomorrow night.

Once satisfied that my cigar was sufficiently wetted, I removed it from her pussy and set the cigar on her night table.

"Ok, my beautiful, sex crazed slut. I'm now going to fuck you in the ass. That's what you wanted right? You squeezed my finger when I asked you."

I placed my finger in her palm.

"Squeeze my finger again if you want me to fuck you in the ass!"

No move from her. She didn't squeeze my finger. Perhaps she was having second thoughts. Perhaps afraid it would hurt?

"Is your ass a virgin? Squeeze my finger if so."

She squeezed my finger.

"No worries. I'll take my time and take it slow. You'll love it."

Another squeeze, giving me approval.

I reached for the lube bottle and squirted lots of it on her pussy and ass. I started massaging her pussy and clit, and with every downward motion I played with her ass with my index finger, making circles around her sensitive rim.

She started matching my moves with her hips moving up and down.

I inserted my index finger in her ass, up to the first knuckle like I did earlier in the day. She moaned.

"Oooohhh!"

I moved my finger up to the second knuckle and started finger fucking her ass slowly. Again, she started matching my moves, helping me finger fuck her ass.

When I felt she was relaxing her sphincter enough, I added my middle finger in, which stopped her rocking motion briefly. But when she got used to two fingers inside her ass, she started moving again as I continued to finger fuck her.

I began turning my fingers inside her ass as I continued to finger fuck her. She was all lubed up and relaxed and ready to take me in her back door.

I got on my knees and positioned my dick at her rear opening. I made contact and her muscles tensed.

"Relax now. I'm going to take your virgin ass!" I said with a sexy voice. Her face was red with anticipation.

I applied forward pressure and went in slowly and the mushroom pushed through her opening and disappeared inside her ass. And I held it there for her to adjust.

When I sensed she adjusted, I continued to push through and she started moaning again. I was all the way in. I stayed there for her final adjustment before I started pulling back but I did not pull out all the way. And I pushed back in, slowly...

She started matching my rhythm again as I picked up speed in my thrusts. My finger found her clit and I started massaging it as I pumped her ass.

She was moaning and getting ready to cum. Her muscles were tensing, her stomach trembling. She finally went into a crazy convulsion as she climaxed, hard, which lasted a good minute and a half before her convulsions subsided. During which time I continued to pump her ass and kept on rubbing her clit.

When she was totally spent, I pulled out of her. She laid there motionless.

I picked up her arm and let go. It went down with a plop, like dead weight.

"Now the big finale!" I said. "I am going to come all over your hair!" A very subtle smile formed on her lips. Deja vous!

I stood next to the bed and started jerking off right next to her head and soon I exploded my cum that was building up all day long. I shot my load into her hair, in spurts that didn't seem to end.

When done, I took her hand and have it rub all my semen into hair like a balm. Then I took her hand and smeared the rest on her lips.

"When you wake up in the morning you won't remember any of this, but you will come and hug me and say thank you! Sweet dreams."

I removed the blindfold and lube bottle, put them back in her bathroom and left her bedroom.

I showered and headed to bed and had a fantastic night's sleep.

I woke up to a strong aroma of coffee just like the day before. I took a quick shower, put on shorts and a t-shirt and went downstairs.

She was waiting for me in the kitchen with a cup of coffee in her hand. Dressed in the terrycloth robe with nothing on underneath. And a huge smile on her face.

"I prepared this cup of coffee for you," she said. She put the coffee cup down on the counter and walked towards me, meeting me half way, threw her arms around me and said "Thank you!"

"What for?" I played stupid.

"For this," she said and planted a kiss on my lips to let me taste my own cum from the night before.

Then she turned around and went back to the counter twisting a lock of her hair with one hand, bringing it to her nostril, inhaling the scent... She turned her head back towards me and smiled.

She handed me my coffee and asked; "Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, you?" I played stupid again.

"I must have the rest of that bottle of the magic sleeping pills. They are fantastic!"

"You had a wet dream?"

"You bet!"

"Do you remember any of it?"

"Every little detail! And my virgin ass is sore, but I'll live. It was fantastic. Thank you!"

"What for?"

"For the magic! I mean the sleeping pills of course!"

*

Stay tuned for part three: "Jules is in for a surprise, or not!"