Seduction Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ended up on top: in a tangle of femininity I managed to subdue her teasing mouth and hands and had her beneath me, her sex exposed for me, her panties lost in a midst of warm fragrantly scented flesh. I'd almost forgotten about Doug: he had sat there quietly, and I hadn't noticed his breathing or the rustling as he had had removed his clothes, or the gentle noises as he had played with his cock, delicately pulling at the distended flesh, caressing his firm erection. I was so engrossed in losing myself in the sweet scent of my lover, licking her juices, drowning in her warm, moist delicate scent.

Lisa was naked now, as was I. My clothes had been shed along with her inhibitions, and I had manoeuvred her to the edge of the sofa, her thighs spread widely. I was kneeling in front of her, worshipping at the font of her sexuality, gazing with delight and awe at her pussy. She had thrown her head back, waiting for me to descend on her, and I knew that my tongue could bring her to orgasm, that sweet fury of taste and texture and sensation that would overwhelm her until she quivered in my arms.

I used my fingers to pull her lips apart, her clitoris standing proudly waiting for me to take her in my mouth, rolling that sweet toned flesh between my lips, sucking at the core of her being. I wanted to lose myself in her, push my tongue deep within the musky folds of flesh that guarded the most secret part of her that only I knew. I loved that she trusted me so much: I loved that she wanted to expose herself to me like this, that she welcomed my tongue and my fingers, that she knew that I found every crease and curve of her exciting and erotic.

As I settled my mouth over her sex, my tongue flicking deliberately at her clitoris, I heard a faint movement behind me. I was too engrossed in Lisa to look round, but I knew that Doug had come closer.

My tongue was licking rapidly at her sweet clit, and my arms were extended along her slim body, my fingertips brushing against her taut breasts. I wanted to bring my hands down and cup her buttocks, to pull her pelvis close to my face, to bury myself in her. I could feel her quivering. Her head was thrown back, and she seemed to have forgotten all about Doug; she was murmuring my name, begging me to use my fingers on her, my tongue, to fuck her, to have her.

My hands slid down to cup her rounded buttocks, to hold her pussy against my face. It was times like this that I wondered how any one could want anymore than this-a sweet pussy held firmly against my face, my nose buried in her sweet scent, my tongue licking rhythmically against her clit, feeling it throbbing against me, knowing that she was about to come.

And then I felt him. I felt his cock against my buttocks; his cock head tracing it's way to my pussy. He had knelt down behind me, watching me lick Lisa's pussy he had taken up position behind me, his erection straining and eager.

I felt his fingers on me, and I soon as I felt them I knew I was going to betray Lisa. I wanted him to probe me, to penetrate me, to thrust his fingers wherever he wanted to go. I wanted the roughness and the directness of a male lover; I wanted to feel him take what he wanted, to have me any way he wanted, to make me his own.

At first he was surprisingly gentle. His fingers traced over my bottom as I bent in front of Lisa. I was trying to concentrate on her, and I could feel her quivering and knew that she was close to coming. His fingertips stroked me delicately, so softly that it was as though it was Lisa's fingertips I could feel, and then I felt them enter me. I stifled a gasp, burying my face in Lisa's body as I felt his fingers dip into my pussy for the first time. It felt so good, dominant and decisive, twisting and turning inside me, pushing against the muscular walls of my pussy as I pushed backwards, forcing his fingers ever deeper. I felt like such a slut: I was Lisa's lover, and yet I was I reacting to Doug as though I had never felt the touch of a man before. I knew I was wet, I could faintly hear the sweet sucking sounds of my pussy grasping at his fingers.

He stopped then, and I almost groaned out loud in disappointment, but I could feel his hands settle firmly on my hips, and he pulled me against him in a long slow movement. His cock eased inside me, and I felt the heat of him throbbing all the way to the neck of my womb. He hardly moved and seemed content to watch me licking at Lisa's pussy, a steady rhythm that I knew would have her coming quickly. I was being selfish now-I wanted her to complete so that I could concentrate on Doug's cock, to bring to reality all my frustrated dreams and fantasies. Slowly he shifted position, pulling out a little, but still keeping his cock head buried in me. His fingertip probed my tight amber ring, pushing gently and teasing me there while my tongue was buried in Lisa, riding her clitoris as she throbbed with her orgasm.

My hands were still cupped under her buttocks and I held her lightly until she stopped quivering, then I pushed backwards, forcing Doug deeper inside me. His fingertip probed deeper too, and I let out a long sigh of pleasure.

'Oh, so you like that then?' he murmured, and his finger became more adventurous. I bit my lip to stop from begging him to fuck me harder, some vestige of shame stopping me from showing Lisa how much I wanted him.

She had slipped out from under me, sitting on the sofa next to us, watching Doug enter me slowly and pull back. I turned to look at her face; her expression was serious, interested almost, with none of the disgust that I had thought to see there. She leaned over me and began to stroke my back, scratching delicately with her nails. Then Doug pulled out completely from my pussy, leaving me empty, but still with his finger gently pressurising me.

'I want to fuck you here,' he declared, 'You promised me anything.'

I couldn't argue, after all I had promised, and besides, it stopped me having to beg him for it. We made our way to our bedroom, and he laid me face down, stroking my bottom, and then told Lisa she had to help. I started to protest and tried to get up, but he shoved me firmly between the shoulder blades and forced me down again.

'I want her to help me loosen you up,' he explained, 'It'll be fun, and I promise I won't touch her.'

I sank down again, and he pulled my hips up slightly, the movement parting my buttocks. There were fingers again on me, but not his. These were more delicate and tapered, and slid easily inside, first one, then another. I started to rock slightly, to force them into me, but his hand dropped heavily on my lower back, stopping me.

'I'm in charge remember. We do it my way,' and with that, his other hand slipped down the curve of my cheeks and I felt a third finger enter me. This time it was his, entering me in time with hers, the pair of them working together to open me up ready for his cock. I wanted so much to see this, to see their fingers probing and playing with me, seeing my ass dilate under them.

Doug murmured something to Lisa, and she moved away at his command, lying down beside me. She bent her head to kiss my shoulders and back, and her hands moved again to stroke me. I could feel him move his cock into position, a cock I hadn't yet seen, but wanted so badly to feel inside me. He pushed slowly, the bulbous helmet entering; the sensation was one of pressure, not pain, but he stretched me tightly, my ass clamping around him. I heard him groan, and his hands held my hips and pulled me deep onto him.

I was up on my knees now, and Lisa's hand snaked beneath me to play with my clit. I could barely cope with all the sensations-the feel of his cock in me, his muscular stomach pounding against my bottom, his hands gripping me, her hands on my back and my clit. It was overwhelming and I wanted to come. Some sense must have told him I was close, because he slowed and stopped. I wanted to cry with frustration: all I wanted was to be fucked good and hard; I didn't want a lover showing off and constantly changing position.

He pulled out from me, and flipped me over on to my back.

'I want to see the look on your face when you come,' he smiled at me, whilst I could only gaze at him: who would have thought that his dull work outfits hid such a body? Chunky and thoroughly masculine, a proud cock and solid thighs...I wanted more of him, more of his cock. I wanted to taste him, to swallow his come and drink it down.

He pulled me down closer to the end of the bed and turned my lower body so my legs were flipped over at 45 degrees-it sounds awkward, but was surprisingly comfortable. He straddled my lower leg, trapping it beneath him, and held my upper leg high against him, exposing my sex fully. He slipped easily back into my ass, and as he thrust I could feel his balls slapping against my inner thigh.

Lisa was there still, kneeling beside me and I saw Doug nod at her, grunting as he fucked me. She lowered her head and began to lick my clitoris, her face close to his cock. She seemed to realise this so brought her hand up between them-with her fingers playing in my pussy she had a barrier from his cock.

I was moaning incoherently by now-the triple sensation of cock, fingers and tongue were merging into one giant wave of pleasure and I arched upwards, my body aching in release. Lisa stopped: I could feel her warm breath on my pussy but she stopped playing with me, knowing that I needed respite.

And then I felt him come: his thrusting slowed and became irregular, then he gripped my leg tightly and I felt him shudder. Warm milky fluid gushed into me and I could feel the oily trickle of it as he pulled out. He still wouldn't let me rest: holding me leg high he carried on looking down, watching his come spread from me. Then he sighed, and climbed off the bed.

Lisa lay against me, cuddling into me as I slowly came down from my high. My legs were trembling badly and I knew I wouldn't be able to move for a minute, but Doug simply smiled at us and wandered into the bathroom.

He reappeared a short while later, his hair wet and slicked back and gathered his clothes from the living room where he'd left them. He dressed, and came back into the bedroom where Lisa and I were still lying on the bed: she'd thrown the bed cover over us but I still felt curiously embarrassed at him seeing us together.

'Right then,' he said cheerfully, 'I'll be off. See you tomorrow at work,' and with that he left, seeing himself out. As the door slammed, Lisa and I looked at each other. I could see relief etched on her face: he'd kept his promise and not touched her, unless you counted their fingers touching inside me.

'What the hell just happened?' I thought.

I knew that he'd started something that I would find very hard to forget about. And where it was going to lead was anybody's guess.

Both Lisa and I slept late the following morning, and as I drove to the hospital, I silently cursed, knowing I was going to end up in the car park furthest from the wards, a good 10 minutes added onto my tardiness. The ward round had barely started though, and I was able to tag along, keeping my head down and hoping my boss hadn't noticed. He didn't: Doug strode onto the ward a few minutes after me, late as well, earning him a glare of disapproval from the consultant. I glanced at Doug, and he winked back, as irrepressibly cheeky as always. I felt awkward and tried to avoid him, almost hiding behind the nurse that accompanied us-I really didn't want to talk to him.

At the clinic that afternoon we were incredibly busy, and avoidance was easy. I literally ran from room to room, spending as long as I could with the patients, and as little time as possible at the reception desk. Even so, every time I went out to collect a fresh set of notes, Doug was there. Every time I leaned over the desk to phone the labs for results, or book another appointment, he seemed to edge up behind me, brushing tantalisingly close so that I could feel the warmth of his body.

He leaned over me, pretending to reach for notes. 'How are you, Chrissie?' he breathed into my ear, his lips brushing against my neck. I swallowed hard; just the faintest touch of his lips had set me trembling, and the memories of the night before came rushing back. I clutched a set of notes to myself and turned to face him, the notes a barrier between us.

'I'm just fine...now get out of my way, I have a patient to see,' I snapped, trying to play confident.

It turned into a game; at every possible opportunity he moved in close, and each time I thwarted it, brushing him off, making excuses. The clinic dragged on and on, busy as ever, and it was well after 6 o'clock by the time we were done. I would normally have stayed to dictate my letters, but I wanted to get home, and almost ran to my car.

The car park was emptying quickly, and my car was in the farthest dimly lit corner. Dusk had fallen, and the evening air was cool. I fumbled in my bag for keys, and then stopped suddenly as I heard footsteps behind me keeping pace with mine. Turning round I saw Doug, swinging his key fob lazily. He'd parked very close to me and I had a faint hope he would get in and drive off, but it wasn't to be. I reached my car and unlocked it, but before I could get in he moved in close behind me, his lips touching my neck as before.

'You left without saying goodbye, Chrissie,' he whispered, his breath steaming in the crisp air.

'I want to go home,' I knew I sounded pathetic, but I had no defences against him. His arm slipped around my waist, pulling me against him.

'What the hell do you want, Doug? I sighed, 'You got your fun last night, remember?'

He turned me round to face him, and pushed me against the car door with his body, looking down into my eyes and smiling lazily. My stomach flipped: I wanted him so much, and immediately felt the now familiar pang of guilt ripple through me. I reached behind me to fumble for the car door, trying to push him away. The action only brought our bodies closer together, and somehow I couldn't move, my belly pressed against him, feeling his cock harden.

'Are you going to say no?' he raised an eyebrow at me. 'I can feel you shaking...I bet you're soaking your panties.'

He was crude, and chauvinist and ruthless, and I knew he could read my mind.

'This way,' he gestured over to his own car, parked nearby. 'Get in.'

I did what I was told, climbing into the back seat with him. With the part of my brain that was still functioning logically I knew what we were about to do was ridiculous, professional suicide if we were caught. We were in the car park, dimly lit, but still there were cars parked nearby, staff would be coming out at any moment and yet... and yet... I just couldn't seem to stop myself.

He climbed onto the back seat beside me, and reached toward me feeling for my thighs, running his hand up until it disappeared under my skirt. Still looking into my eyes, his gaze challenging me as if to dare me to stop, his fingertips stroked across the tight white cotton covering my pussy. He slipped his fingers under, brushing the panties aside, and smiled as his fingers ran along the folds of my slit. His touch was less delicate than Lisa, more forceful, but I needed this.

Leaning back I gave into the inevitable and I closed my eyes, enjoying his touch as much as he enjoyed feeling up my hot tight pussy. Then I felt his fingers spreading my hole open and a finger slipped in. I felt my juices dripping down my crotch as he slouched down more on the back seat spreading my legs open wider. He pulled me towards him, pulling so that my bottom was almost to the edge of the seat and then raised my skirt above my hips.

'These have to come off,' he ordered, his fingers working under my panties, and I obediently lifted up slightly so he could pull them down. I felt the cold leather of the car seat beneath my buttocks as I sat down again, contrasting with the heat of his fingers as he began to burrow again. Then another finger entered my pussy and he started finger fucking me. I moaned, it felt good, filling me, and I grabbed his hand to drive it into me harder, deeper. His thumb was flicking over my clit, and I knew that I would come soon, the fear of being caught acting as an aphrodisiac. Then he stopped suddenly, and I groaned-I was on the edge of coming, but he decided to play with my breasts. Pulling at the top of my fine jersey, stretching the top he eased my breasts out, spilling over the top of my lacy bra. He squeezed almost viciously, digging his fingers into the soft skin. My nipples responded to his touch growing hard and taut, and he lowered his mouth onto them, biting gently on their tips until I was begging him to suck me.

Frantically I tried to keep his fingers working between my legs. I had hold of his hand again, helping him fuck me, guiding him up my slit, jamming it further and further inside. 'More, ' I whispered ever so softly, and took his hand to help him insert another finger. I wanted more fingers in me. My juicy slit easily accepted his three fingers all the way and my orgasm was rapidly building again.

I was ramming my crotch against his hand, each thrust stretching me, stretching my clit. I could feel him probing me inside, touching and stroking at the velvet lining, and I squirmed on the back seat of the car, impaled on his fingers. The feelings built up and suddenly I came hard on his hand, my body shaking and my pussy oozing juices all over him. I held tight on his hand, not letting him move while I enjoyed the sensation of fullness in my juicy hole.

When I calmed down a little, I helped him extract his fingers from my dripping slit, and licked them clean for him, tasting my own come. I got my breath back, and he seemed to know when I was ready. He smiled his lazy smile, and started to unfasten his belt, and I reached for his crotch, touching him, feeling his already hard shaft through his trousers. He wasted no time then, his cock had become rock hard while he was fingering me, and he quickly unzipped, his cock springing free and hard. I wanted to taste it, and took it deep in my mouth until the fat helmet hit the back of my throat. He knelt between my legs on the back seat, letting me suck his cock with my soft lips, watching me kiss and caress his tool with my tongue.

I wanted to swallow him down, and pulled his buttocks towards me, pushing my face into his groin. I wanted his cock in the depths of my throat feeling it stretch me open, hard and warm, pulsing as he spurted hot come down into my stomach. It didn't take long, and I could feel his balls begin to tighten and heard his breathing change-he was going to come. Suddenly I stopped, getting my own back. I wanted him inside me again, and I pushed him away so I could change position.

I turned around to kneel on the back seat, but it was too cramped in the small space. Regardless now of danger, I opened the door of his car and stood on the tarmac, leaning over, my hands on the car seat and my ass in the air. It was his turn to worry and he looked around nervously: it was early evening, and the winter nights were drawing in, the dark and cold enveloping us but we were still in the car park. I didn't care. I wanted to be fucked, and begged him to. That was all it took: quickly he joined me, pressing his cock against my buttocks, feeling it slide against my cheeks.

My mind flew back to the night before, remembering the sensation of him penetrating my ass, feeling him fill me, my ring dilating under the pressure of his fleshy cock. He positioned himself right against my hot anus. I couldn't take it again, not so soon after last night, and I begged him not to, offering my pussy instead, still not quite believing I was saying this. He slid in smoothly, and I felt him enter me. As he did so I moaned in pleasure, and at that, he grabbed me around the waist and pulled me hard back against him, sliding inside me in one smooth motion. He was buried completely in me, my sex clenching tightly round his thick shaft. He withdrew his tool slightly and shoved it back in, easing me wider open. His pace quickened, and soon I felt him thrusting into me, ramming his hard cock deep inside.