Seduction Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I felt her tongue back on me-I was almost too sensitive for this, but she gently cleaned me up, licking away my juices. She placed her mouth over my dripping cunt and sucked me gently, savouring the taste of me until I'd calmed down and my breathing was relaxed again.

I drifted off to sleep and remembered nothing more.

When I awoke several hours later, I was completely disorientated. The duvet had been pulled over me and I felt completely relaxed. Then I heard a noise from the living room. My first thought was 'Burglar!' but I quickly realised that a burglar wouldn't be singing along to the radio. The voice was sweet and girlish and I recognised it as Lisa's. Memories of that morning came flooding back. I couldn't face her, I really couldn't. I was so confused over how I felt, and how I reacted to her touch. I could still smell the faint aroma of the oils she had used on me.

Sighing deeply, I dressed casually, and walked nervously to the living room. She was busy in the kitchen, chopping and cooking. She smiled broadly when she saw me.

'Hello, sleepy head! Feeling better?'

She came over and kissed me warmly on the cheek. I wanted to pull away, but my body betrayed me and I swayed into the circle of her arms. Her kiss became more intimate; her mouth grazing down my cheek and her lips met mine. For the first time I felt her mouth on mine, her lips soft and smooth. My lips parted and I felt her warm tongue softly teasing me. I lifted my arms around her; my hands stroking her back, feeling the firm muscles along her spine and pressing her against me.

After a long minute we parted, and she pushed me away slightly, holding my shoulders.

'Yes, definitely feeling better!' she laughed, 'Keep away from me while I make you breakfast, or you'll tempt me back to bed again!'

I couldn't reply: on the one hand I desperately wanted to kiss her again, on the other, I couldn't believe I was getting involved like this. Was this just a rebound thing? If Harry walked though that door, would I throw myself at him? Then I looked over at her, pursing her lips to taste whatever she had cooking and I realised that there was nothing I wanted more at that moment than to touch her again. She was wearing a loose cotton top, and I could see the faint outline of her breasts through the fine material. My mouth went dry as I imagined sucking her nipples and the feel of her skin against mine.

It had been late afternoon by the time I had awoken, and she had gone out to shop. We ate together, our conversation relaxed and easy, and she made no move to touch me or kiss me again. For myself, I was still unsure of my feelings, and hesitant to start a conversation that I had no idea of how it would finish.

We had decided to stay in that evening and watch a DVD; I had poured a glass of wine for us, and when I brought them into the living room, she took one and curled up on the sofa next to me, her warm body pressed against my shoulder.

She began to kiss my hair and cheek, and I relished the feel of her soft lips.

'Lisa...' I started, and then stopped as she began to nibble my ear lobe. She trailed the tip of her tongue down my neck, and moved her hand to rest on my thigh.

'Lisa...' I tried again, swallowing as her hand slowly moved upwards.

'What?' her voice was faint, and I felt the whisper of her breath against my ear.

'I'm not sure about all this...' I tried hard to suppress a groan as I felt her tongue delicately probe my ear, tickling and teasing me.

'You seemed pretty sure this morning,' I could feel her lips curve into a smile against me, and her hand moved determinedly upwards, now resting against my plump mound. Under my jeans, my clit began to throb.

'I've never been with a woman before...I'm not a lesbian,' I was finding it hard to breathe now.

'Don't label yourself...just enjoy it,' she began to press her fingers against me, placing pressure right on my clit, rubbing the thick seam of denim against me.

She was right; I knew she was right and it felt as though something had given way inside me. With the knack she had of sensing my mood, she turned my face to hers and kissed me, pushing me back so that we were almost lying on the sofa, and I felt the length of her slim body against me. We kissed for a long time, the heat and passion building up between us. I so wanted to see her naked, to see those breasts that I longed to touch, and she undressed for me, standing before me as I sat on the sofa mesmerised by her.

I looked her up and down, fascinated by the smoothness of her skin, the sparkle of her navel ring, the crisp dark curls of her pubic mound. She moved closer to me, and I lifted my hands to hold her by the hips. Pulling her forward, I rested my cheek against the softness of her lower belly. I could smell her, a rich, complex aroma that I longed to taste.

She took me back to the bedroom then, and we lay together, our hands roaming. I lowered my mouth down the side of her neck, tasting her soft skin, then further down to her breasts, burying my face in her rich warmth. Her nipples were pale pink, but as I nibbled and sucked, they became engorged and erect, standing proud.

I stroked her body in all the places I like to be touched, smoothing my fingers over her arms and shoulders, caressing her thighs, kissing her body in those secret places behind her ears, at the back of her neck, in the folds of her elbows until both of us were squirming with desire. I wanted to see her pussy, I wanted to stroke the fine hair of her pussy lips, feel her warmth, and taste the silkiness of her cunt. I moved to kneel on the bed between her legs and gently spread her thighs. I could smell her arousal, the sharp tang of her juices.

I spread her pussy lips with my hands, exposing her inner lips, pink and juicy. I could see her clit, hiding in its little hood and moved forward to touch it with the tip of my tongue. I was no expert, but she gasped with pleasure and I knew she wanted more. I licked at her pussy in the way I like to be licked-long slow strokes of my tongue moving from clit almost to ass and back again, then nibbling and flicking at her clit until it was hard in my mouth.

She was rocking against me, her hips thrusting. Then she pulled me back up the bed to kiss me. I felt her tongue explore my mouth, tasting her own juices. She lay on me, our breasts touching and as she moved slowly, I could feel her pussy against mine, our hair enmeshing.

She rode me slowly, our pussy lips sliding over each other, merging and kissing. Our love juices were mingling and I could feel the wetness between us. And then I felt it happen; her clit, erect and engorged, touched mine and a spasm of pleasure shot through me. She moved slowly and steadily, only tiny rocking and sliding movements but the friction was building up as our clits danced against each other.

She raised herself up on her arms above me, and I suckled her breasts, my mouth teasing her nipples to little peaks as she continued to rub herself against me. Then I began to tremble, and I could feel the sensations start deep in my pelvis. I came with a gasp, the noise muffled by her lips as she kissed me deeply. Her orgasm came quickly, the last tremors of mine overlapping with the first of her. I held her as she shivered against me, the throes of her orgasm rocking her body.

For a long while I couldn't speak, so overwhelmed by what had happened. She held me gently, her hands stroking my shoulders and hair, her lips resting against my cheek. Then I looked at her, and she smiled.

*

Post-Script

And where are we now? Well, we've been together nearly three months now. I still worry sometimes that this is a rebound relationship, and wonder about what would happen if I suddenly start wanting to date men again. Lisa tells me not worry about the future and live for today, so I'm trying to. I do know, however, that she has made me happy; I wake up smiling these days.

12