Seduction, Submission and Surrender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ye-ah, it's damn hot." Shawn answered in a somewhat dazed voice.

"Hey, take a couple home with you if you want. Just remember, when you cum don't get it on the pages." Trig jostled the young man's hair as he joked.

"Okay, I'll be careful." Shawn answered before he realized what he was saying. The old curse of his propensity to blush struck again. This time he was turning a bright hue of embarrassment because he had as much as admitted that he was jacking off to the gay pictures.

"You're blushing."

When Shawn didn't know what to say, Trig continued, "Hey, I told you it's normal to think this stuff is hot. Did you really think I didn't know you were beating your meat over these?"

Trig stepped in front of Shawn where he sat on the sofa. With eyes locked with one another, Trig reached down and lifted the loose shirt tails from the embarrassed young man's lap and revealed the bulge. Shawn felt humiliated, but also aroused under Trig's gaze. That he was turned on by looking at men having sex together was now obvious and he knew that there was nothing he could say or do to deny it. And for some reason he also felt relief that the truth was out in the open.

Lifting his own shirt Trig said, "Look. See, I'm hard too."

Shawn had stolen glimpses of Trig's crotch before but this was the first time he could intentionally gaze at the swollen mound stretching his jeans. And now that he had seen so many photos and read so many stories, he knew just what was hidden beneath that thin covering of material. He couldn't force himself to look away, and truth be told, he didn't really try to force himself to look away.

"Do you want to see it?"

The question seemed to reverberate over and over in Shawn's brain. Of course he wanted to see it, but what would people think?

"It's okay. No one will know but you and me." Trig said in a soothing voice as if he had read the thoughts in Shawn's mind. Gently caressing Shawn's thick curly locks he added, "It's okay, just reach out and touch it."

Shawn seemed to be watching a movie of some other person's hand as it slowly reached forward and tentatively touched the enticing bulge. It was if a magnet was pulling his hand, drawing it to touch the burning hot mass, drawing him ever closer to the discovery of some unknown truth.

"There. See, now you've done it and its okay." The older man said this as he covered the small trembling hand with his own strong hand and pressed it more tightly against his aroused manhood.

Now that the initial touch was accomplished Shawn awakened somewhat from his trance and started to tentatively explore and rub the firm flesh of his best friend. As the younger man squeezed and stroked the hidden prize, Trig continued to run his hand through the soft brown hair enjoying the first touch of his desire.

"Take it out Shawn. Unbutton me and pull it out where you can see it."

Was it Trig's command he was responding to or was it his own burning desire that fueled his trembling muscles to obey? Did it matter? Shawn was being swept along on the current of pent up lust and desire as he unfastened the buttons of Trig's Levis. After the first two buttons he saw a full thick bush of hair and realized that Trig did not have any underwear on. Shawn's own swollen cock was complaining in the cramped confines of his pants and his hands were shaking as he popped open the remaining buttons. Trig did the rest, quickly pushing the jeans over his hips with both hands and then all the way down to his knees.

The cock sprang free like a living animal, thick and muscular, the veins pounding and full of blood. Shawn could smell the musky scents of man as they rolled forth from the engorged shaft and the hefty sack below that held the large full balls of a mature man. But Shawn's lust dilated eyes were drawn, and then glued to, the bulbous head at the end of the curved muscle. Even in the magazines Shawn had just been looking at he had not seen a cock head so glorious as this one! It was large, with a prominent and well defined ridge at the base of the perfectly shaped helmet. But it was the hole in the end that seemed to hypnotize Shawn, or more accurately it was the large slit that captured and held his gaze. The slit was almost as large as the tip of Shawn's little finger and there was a clear pre-cum oozing from it forming into a long stringy droplet.

"It's okay Shawn, go ahead. Touch it." Trig continued to coax the somewhat addled young man forward, "You know you want it. I want it too. I want you to touch my cock."

Then guiding Shawn's hand, Trig placed it on his urgent need. As Shawn gripped another man's cock for the first time and slowly rubbed up and down the shaft he was startled by the heat, the strength and the power of it. As he began to stroke it from base to tip the slick lubricating pre-cum coated the palm of his hand. At just that first touch the virginal young man was more aroused than he had ever been in his life. As Shawn continued these first introductions into his new relationship with cock, Trig gently pulled the young man's head forward to rest on his hip as he gently and lovingly stroked the boy's hair and face. Shawn's face was now so close to the core of Trig's manhood that he could feel the heat wash over his face. And the musky aroma he had sampled before was now an almost intoxicating vapor that lulled him deeper and deeper into the abandonment of his homosexual desire.

Dropping to his knees to be face to face with Shawn, Trig gazed into the eyes of the lad and saw the same intense lust he knew was in his own eyes. But it was something more that he looked for and hoped to find in those eyes. First it was a surrender of Shawn's resistance to his homosexual desires that he hoped to recognize. But it was also a spark of something deeper than lust he hoped to see, it was an acceptance and then a yielding to the submission that Trig needed and desired from him. And in that moment he saw a flicker of all of that. Leaning forward, the two men met in a natural and passionate kiss that seemed to consummate all of their needs and desires with words unspoken.

Without breaking that first kiss, Trig quickly guided his inexperienced lover from his seat on the sofa to his back upon the old and scarred hardwood floor. Now with his tongue dancing with Shawn's, Trig expertly undid the buttons of the younger man's pants with one hand and tried to push them down in order to free the prize trapped inside. In lust filled frenzy Shawn lifted his butt off the floor and helped Trig strip him with a hand of his own, his other hand pressed tightly against the back of Trig's head as they kissed . Next the buttons of the shirt were hastily undone and the beautiful body that Trig had so long desired lay naked before him.

"This is for you." Trig whispered as he rose onto his knees, pushed Shawn's arms above his head in a submissive position and then reached for Shawn's aching center.

Then as Shawn lay under him meekly, outstretched, naked, and exposed, Trig slowly and expertly masturbated his sub. As the more experienced man worked, he was coaxing more intensity and exquisitely painful pleasure from the nerves in Shawn's cock than he had ever known was possible. On and on Trig teased him to the brink, only to deny him his need. Then Trig would ramp him up again, but now he was pinching and then sucking Shawn's sensitive and swollen nipples to increase the pleasure. Finally, when Shawn had the beginnings of tears in the corners of his eyes and thought he could take no more, Trig started pounding his cock up and down with such force that Shawn felt his balls bouncing off his ass as Trig finished him with a burst of forceful manly stroking.

When Shawn came it felt like the end of his dick had exploded and he could not repress the cry of ecstasy as burst after burst of his long pent up passion spewed onto his face and chest. The pleasure radiated out from his center, down through his scrotum and seemed to paralyze the muscles in his thighs. He quivered as each subsiding spasm gripped his body while Trig slowly brought him down and to the completion of the most intense orgasm he had ever known. As his senses returned, Shawn felt Trig slowly massaging the warm spunk over the soft skin of his nipples, chest and stomach with one hand as he very gently milked the last drops of cum from his balls and shrinking dick with the other. Noticing that Shawn was watching him, Trig moved his hand up to Shawn's face to wipe off the few ropey remains of the orgasm that had landed there.

"Stay there, I'll be right back." Trig told him as he got up, pulled his jeans partially up and walked toward the small kitchen.

Quickly Trig was back with a warm washcloth which he used to bathe the sticky remains of Shawn's release from his perfect body. How good it felt to be cared for like this thought Shawn, and how wonderful the experience of jacking off with Trig had been. But now that his passion was spent, Shawn was beginning to feel a little embarrassed laying passively on his back stripped naked while another man bathed him.

Trig, being more experienced, knew and expected Shawn's lust to retreat after the intense passion had been spent. And despite the fact that he himself wanted to devour every square inch of the beautiful body laying naked under his hand, he also knew that in time Shawn would come back, needing to once again experience that which only another man could give him. So fearing to somehow mar the experience for Shawn and thus shatter his own hopes of conquest, Trig pushed aside his own urgent need and resolved that he would let Shawn take his own time to think this through. If it was meant to be, Shawn would surrender his fears and come to an acceptance of being gay. It was reward enough for now that Trig had seen and touched the beautiful body. Also, feeling certain that he had seen surrender in those hungry eyes earlier, he was content to bide his time and continue to guide this young man down the path.

So having finished the sponge bath, Trig raised himself to his feet. As Trig stood above the young initiate pulling his pants up and over his still aroused equipment, Shawn once again found himself gazing without shame at another man's nakedness. Lying on his back and gazing up, Shawn got a different view of the underside of Trig's cock and the big full balls hanging below it. He felt a bit odd lying nude on his back looking up at another man in this way. Part of his brain was saying this can't be right but at the same time another part was telling him this was the most perfect thing he had ever known.

Finally Shawn shook himself from his dazed afterglow, sat up and said, "Thanks Trig...ah, for that. I never...I mean I've never done anything like that before." And after a short and awkward pause he added, "Should I jerk you off or something? I mean... I don't want to leave you hanging or...or something."

"Thanks for the offer kiddo, but I wanted to do that for you and you don't need to feel like you owe me a favor. You've been needing to experience sex with another man for awhile I think and I'm just hoping that'll help you sort some things out." Then adding with a bit of lightness in his voice, "And actually, I'm hoping we'll be doing it again real soon. So you better get up and pull your pants up before I change my mind."

As Shawn pulled his clothes back together he said once again, "I want you to know how good that was for me...I had no idea it would be like that. Thanks again man. And ye-ah, maybe we'll do it again..I mean I ain't a queer or nothing...but maybe we'll do it again sometime."

"Come on, you better get out' a here and go home before you get yourself all horny again. And hey, don't forget to take some magazines with you to remind you how much fun you had tonight." Trig said smiling.

Shawn surprised both of them next as he turned from picking up a magazine to face Trig. Stepping closer, he leaned forward and hugged the man who had just shown him his first heights of homosexual passion saying, "Thanks Trig. I needed that and I appreciate what you did. Good night man."

Trig stopped Shawn as he turned to leave and pulling the confused young man close, kissed him once more on the lips. Again Shawn surprised himself as he wrapped his arms around Trig's neck and returned the older man's kiss and whispered again, "Thanks man."

***************

Trig couldn't have been happier if he had just won a million dollars. After Shawn had left, his spirits soared higher than they had in months. It felt as if he was fully alive again. And replaying the events of this night over again in his mind, he couldn't believe his plan was going so well. Remembering the beautiful body of his young desire, Trig began to satisfy his own urgent need. It had taken all of his will power to resist taking his virgin initiate and using his perfect body for the pleasure Trig so desperately needed. Once stripped naked, Shawn had been even more beautiful than in his many fantasies. The gentle young man had skin as soft and smooth as a girls and his little tuft of hair perfectly framed his well developed manhood. Trig was proud of his own strength to restrain his passion as that perfect body lay bare before him for the taking. But he knew that in this case patience would be the better part of wisdom and the ultimate reward would be well worth the wait. So as he remembered the evening past, and dreamed of those to come, Trig was forced to use his own hands to release the pent up need that had been heated to the boiling point by that first vision of his desired conquest.

As Trig was dreaming of Shawn and milking the tension from his overly denied body, a couple of miles away Shawn was in his own bed thinking about the nights events. But after his recent heights of homosexual passion had ebbed, he was engaged in the common battle men face as they begin to come to terms with their own homosexuality. He knew it must be wrong to have these feelings and desires about Trig. After all, everyone he had ever known said it was wrong for men to have sex together. It seemed that everyone scorned and made fun of queers. But now he had done the things homos do! And the worst of all, he had actually kissed the man who had queered him and thanked him for doing it!

"Oh, what have I done," the confused Shawn asked aloud.

What would people think? What would his parents think, and his friends? In the end he resolved to never fantasize or dream of having sex with a man again. He would take the magazines back to Trig and tell him that they shouldn't do these things again. Then, exhausted and ashamed, he rolled over onto his stomach and fell into a deep and restful sleep, not realizing that all of his promises to himself would be short lived. Nor did Shawn realize that he slept so well because he had just experienced the first true sexual satisfaction of his young life.

Upon awakening Shawn found his hand wrapped around his morning erection and feathery dreams of sucking Trig's dick floating through his semi-conscious awareness. Gone with the darkness of the night were Shawn's resolutions of the past evening. It was hopeless to try and resist thinking of the wonderful experience of his first sexual encounter with Trig. It was just as hopeless to resist fantasies of more such experiences in the future. So as his resolves vaporized, Shawn stroked new life into his lust and spent the first seed of the day dreaming of doing what he had promised Trig he would do the next time they met. Actually, in his dreams he went farther, much farther, than the masturbation he had promised Trig as payback for the pleasures he had experienced the night before.

As the pace of Shawn's masturbation quickened, the images of the men in the magazines began to float through his mind's eye. He grabbed one from the floor where he had put them the night before and flipped through the pages as he resumed his fast paced strokes. Finally he spotted one that perfectly reflected his own desire. As he gazed at the pictures of a young man on his knees giving a blowjob, he dreamed it was he himself doing that. As Shawn beat his meat looking at queers, wishing he could do what they were doing, his orgasm rocked through his nerves.

But this time after Shawn had spilled his seed in his homosexual lust the remorse did not plague him as it always had before. Somehow during the night his brain had resolved some of the conflict he was experiencing. He didn't come right out and admit that to himself yet, but he was more at ease with himself and his desires this morning. Little did he know that it wouldn't be too far into the future that he would not only accept his new desires, but would truly come to relish being a homosexual.

Realizing the morning was slipping away, Shawn cleaned up the mess he had made as much as possible, showered and dressed for his part time job. Throughout the day he was impatient to get off work and make it over to see Trig. Also, as he waited tables in the small café, he found himself looking with different eyes at some of the young college men who frequented the establishment. He now knew what those bulges in the front of their jeans implied and the pleasures that could be had between two men. As he worked, Shawn dreamed of Trig's big cock and his youthful lust was already becoming inflamed again into an urgent need. Finally as the day seemed to drag on forever, he got permission to leave work early.

"Hey there, how's it going," Trig asked as he open to Shawn's knock. "You're off early today aren't you?"

"Ye-ah, it was slow so they let me split."

"Great! You wanna help me make some cash cleaning out the basement for the landlord?"

"Sure man, lead the way." Shawn said, as his chest tightened and his groin tingled at the masculine sight of the object of his pent up lust.

The two young men worked for several hours in the hot dusty bowels of the old three story house where Trig rented an apartment. The old place had been a mansion in its day but was now carved up into odd little abodes where college students, hippies and the working poor made their homes. The basement was like a hidden dungeon, filled with untold memories and decades of dust. By the end of the afternoon the two were filthy and were glad to call it a day.

Entering the apartment Trig said, "Man I need a shower."

"No kidding, I never saw so much junk in my life. You go first and then I'll take one."

Trig had already planned this out as he replied, "You're forgetting the hot water heater, aren't you?"

"Fuck! Why don't you get that old man to put one in here that'll give you more than two minutes of hot water?"

"Calm down," Trig said jokingly, "We'll just have to take a quick one together so we can both get cleaned up."

At that, Shawn's eyes widened and despite his earlier lustful eagerness he now felt unsure about taking a shower with Trig.

Reading his expression Trig teased, "Hey man, it's not like I ain't seen your cock you know. Come on let's get cleaned up." And giving the younger man a gentle push, the two headed for the bathroom.

"What we'll have to do is turn the warm water on just long enough to get wet, then shut it off while we soap up and wash. That way we'll have enough hot water left for us both to get rinsed off." As he spoke, Trig thought to himself that this couldn't have been planned out any better if he had tried. The unexpected arrival of his young desire and the dirty work had played out perfectly.

Once again Shawn was removing his clothes in front of another man. This time it was even more arousing to Shawn because he now knew that Trig was gay. The knowledge that this man was turned on by his body was a new and exciting thing.

"You're not taking your clothes off," Shawn complained when he realized that Trig was just watching him instead of getting ready to get into the shower.