Seduction: Survivor China

Story Info
Amanda and Aaron's trysts.
2.5k words
3
11.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
374 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Survivor, CBS does, nor any of the people from it. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

"Courtney, I'm going to seduce Aaron. I'm really horny right now, he just burns me up inside. So could you possibly make sure nobody comes to find us?" asked Amanda

"Sure, Aaron is such a hottie. I'm a little jealous he pays that much attention to you," said Courtney.

"Thanks Courtney, I owe you one," said Amanda.

Amanda found Aaron resting against a tree near the camp. "Aaron do you want to come and walk with me?" asked Amanda

"Sure just a moment," said Aaron as he got up and pulled on his clothes. He grasped Amanda's hand as they walked along the path beside the lake. Amanda led him towards a small creek that ran through the forest bordering their camp. They reached a clearing and sat down beside a large thick tree.

"So what are we doing out here?" asked Aaron seductively.

"Well you know.." said Amanda shyly. Aaron smirked and then leaned over and kissed her lightly.

"That wasn't a kiss Aaron, this is a real kiss," said Amanda. She pushed him against the tree and thrust her tongue down his throat.

After she breathily ended the kiss Aaron said "Yeah a real kiss, sorry Amanda," and returned her kiss with equal fevor.

Aaron wrapped his arms around her as they kissed passionately against the tree, Amanda's arms came up brushing the sides of his chest. Breaking the kiss for a moment to breath they rested their hands on each other. Amanda surged forward and pulled him into another steamy kiss, her fingers reaching down to unbutton his shirt. After undoing a few of the buttons she slipped a hand inside and massaged his chest. Aaron groaned into her mouth as she brushed over his erect nipple, he slid his hands up her chest and under her shirt. He pulled at the bra, it sliding down her chest over her slightly sweat slicked skin. He massaged her breasts while he took control of their furious making out session.

'Great.. I have him just where I need him. Now its time to test,' thought Amanda as she groaned into his kiss. She pulled her hands out of his shirt and unbuttoned it the rest of the way. She unbuttoned his pants and slipped a hand inside his shorts, grasping his hardness making him gasp in surprise and pleasure. Aaron breathed hotly on Amanda's ear as he lowered one of his hands to her pants, he unbuttoned her pants and pushed his hand down inside her pants. They groaned as they stimulated each other teasingly, Aaron pulled her shirt up over her head with one hand while he continued to tease her womanhood with his fingers. He grasped her neck from behind, pulling her into a heated kiss and they teased each other torturously.

Amanda pushed his unbuttoned shirt off his shoulders letting it slide off him, she grasped the back of his neck and pushed him against the tree while they continued to kiss each other ravenously. They moaned into the kiss as their touch electrified them, sending shivers of pleasure coursing through them.

'Oh I got to do this now before I go completely crazy,' thought Amanda desperately.

She pulled her hand out of Aaron's shorts and pulled his pants off him. She groaned as Aaron pulled his hand out of her and pushed her pants down her hips and pulled them off. He unclasped her bra and pulled it off her stomach where it had slid. When Aaron's hands moved to her panties, he asked in a deep desire laced voice "Are you sure about this Amanda?"

She didn't respond, but pulled his shorts off and pulled him into a burning kiss. After she broke the kiss Aaron said "I'll take that as a yes," a sexy predatorial smile stretched across his face.

He slid her panties off and tossed them over to where the rest of her clothes lay. Their lusty desire hazed eyes met they grabbed each other and pulled themselves together, their sweat slicked bodies sliding intimately against each other.

"Do it.. now Aaron, I need you inside me," said Amanda breathily.

Aaron growled softly as he grinded himself against her, driving her mad with need. She grinded her groin up against his helplessly as he crushed her into the soggy ground. Aaron growled deeply and then plunged his aching arousal deep inside her, Amanda cried out his name as she trembled from the intensity of him beginning to thrust slowly inside of her. Aaron pressed his lips to hers as he thrust slowly into her, Amanda moaned into his fiery kiss as he drove her insane with longing. Aaron continued to ignore her pleas for him to go faster. He continued to slowly slide in and out of her creating very strong sensations that made them both cry out in pleasure.

'If he won't do it I'll take control,' thought Amanda as she threw him off her.

She pushed him into the soggy ground pinning his arms so he couldn't move, she straddled him and made them both groan as she pushed him inside of her. She ground herself on top him while she thrust her hips on top of him, he groaned in pleasure as Amanda rocked her hips on him grinding him with ferocious power. Amanda loosened her grip on Aaron as she quivered from the pleasure, she felt the burning edge of her orgasm closing in on her. Aaron surprised her and threw her on her back and began thrusting into her furiously, with a loud shriek Amanda came as the fiery torrents of pleasure washed over her.

Aaron roared out in pleasure as he rammed himself into Amanda, her overwhelming tightness clamping over him. Amanda claimed his mouth in a fiery sucking kiss and he shouted in pleasure and erupted inside of her, he moaned out long and deep as he pumped his hot fluid inside of her. They laid together up against the tree their sweaty bodies intimately touching.

"Wow that was so amazing Amanda," said Aaron when he was able to catch his breath.

"Thanks, you were so amazing as well Aaron. Pity we don't have the strength for a second round," breathed out Amanda.

Aaron kissed her and pulled her into a hug "We need to clean this mud off before we go back to camp, it would look really suspicious," said Aaron.

"I know, I hope we can do this again sometime Aaron," said Amanda.

"Me too," said Aaron.

Chapter 2

"Courtney! Its great to see you again," said Amanda after they left the reunion stage.

"Yeah, it's great to see you too. Still a little bummed that I missed out by one vote!" exclaimed Courtney.

"I know, that sucks but at least you still have second place," said Amanda

"So have you talked with Aaron at all?" asked Courtney.

"No, I haven't I want to though," said Amanda.

"Well here's your chance, he's coming now," said Courtney.

"Hey Amanda," said Aaron, he smiled sexily as he approached her.

"Hey Aaron," said Amanda.

"Do you want to go get a drink?" asked Aaron.

"Yeah sure, that would be great." said Amanda, "Bye Courtney, I'll give you a call when I get home,"

"Goodbye Amanda, have fun," said Courtney.

----

After having drinks at a nearby bar, the sexual tension between them began escalating rapidly.

Amanda placed her hand on Aaron's leg and asked huskily "Do you want to go back to the hotel?"

"Sure," murmured Aaron sexily.

After entering the elevator, Amanda pulled Aaron against the wall and kissed him hard. Thrusting her tongue down his throat and ground her crotch against his, she moaned when she felt him harden against her. Aaron gripped her shoulders and pushed her against the wall, he kissed her hard and passionately, his hands massaging her breasts. They were interrupted by the soft ping of the elevator as it opened on their floor.

"You first," said Aaron as he pushed her out of the elevator leading her towards his room.

Amanda wrapped her arms around his chest as he opened the door to the room, massaging his chest through his shirt. When he got the door opened, then pushed it shut once they were inside.

Amanda unbuttoned his jacket and pushed it off, she then shoved him against the wall and plunged her tongue down his throat. She rubbed his chest through his shirt, making him moan softly as she brushed his hardened nipples. He brought his hands up and grabbed her breasts through the thicker material of her sweater, he massaged them slowly, making her moan while she continued to massage his chest.

They continued to kiss hungrily as they groped and massaged each other bodies, Amanda slipped away from his mouth and dug her teeth into his neck gently and scraped her teeth along his neck. He shuddered at the sensation, his hands dropped away from her body as she began to very slowly unbutton his shirt.

He groaned as Amanda licked and bit at the skin she was slowly beginning to uncover. After she had unbuttoned his shirt, she pulled it out of his pants and pushed it off him. Aaron moaned deeply as she began teasing his hard nipples with her tongue. She trailed her fingers down his chest and traced over his abs before pulling at his belt.

Aaron pulled her hands away and pushed her against the bed, he slowly began pulling up her sweater licking and biting the exposed skin as he slowly raised her sweater over her head. He tossed it on the floor with his shirt, he reached behind her and opened her bra. He tossed it behind him, pushing her on the bed.

He ground his hardness against her as he massaged her breasts and kissed her neck. Amanda snaked her hands down his chest while he was teasing her breasts and her neck, she opened his belt and reached for his pants. She moaned deeply as Aaron bit her neck, she grasped his pants and unbuttoned them drawing down the zipper. She slid a hand inside his pants and grasped his hardness through his soft boxers.

Aaron moaned as she began to massage him through the soft cotton of his boxers, he trailed his hands from her breasts down to her jeans. He unbuttoned them and drew down the zipper, he thrust a hand inside her panties.

Amanda shrieked in shock as he rubbed a finger against her slick entrance, she pulled her hand out of his pants and pushed it inside his boxers and grasped him hard and started to stroke him. He moaned pleasurably as he thrust a finger into her making her grasp him more tightly, they both groaned at the sensations as they massaged and stimulated each other.

Aaron pulled her over on her side and thrust his tongue down her throat while they continued to massage each other torturously slow, they groaned against each other's lips while they pleasured each other.

When Amanda grasped the head of his erection and swiped her thumb over it he bucked and groaned in pleasure, he thrust his tongue down her throat as she brushed his sensitive head. He pulled her off the bed, pulling their hands away from each other. He grabbed her jeans and thrust them down, he shoved three fingers deep inside her quickly.

She wailed with pleasure as her legs bucked, she grabbed his pants and pulled them down, after getting their shoes off and removing their pants, Aaron grabbed her and pushed her back on to the bed. His hardness tenting his boxers and pressing against her soaking core.

He kissed her passionately again and pulled her legs up around his face, he dug his fingers into her panties and slid them down revealing her moist, hot heat. Amanda groaned in pleasure as his hardness hovered above her face while he thrust his tongue into her, making her squirm with pleasure.

She grasped the band of his boxers and slid them down to reveal his thick hardness. She moaned as she felt his intrusion get deeper, he let out a surprised yell of pleasure as Amanda grasped his hardness with her mouth.

Dragging her tongue over his hardness, making him groan into her clit. The vibrations driving her pleasure, she moaned around his hardness. Soon they were unable to stop the pleasure that was slowly driving them over the abyss.

Amanda came first as Aaron's intense groaning against her sent tremors up her spine. She shrieked in pleasure as her orgasm washed over her, the vibrations from her sounds of pleasure drove Aaron over the edge. He gripped the sheets and growled in pleasure as his release slammed into him, emptying himself into her mouth where she did her best to swallow his essence, his salty taste sending sparks of desire through her.

Aaron got off her and laid next to her, "That was amazing Aaron," panted Amanda as she struggled to regain her breath.

"It certainly was," said Aaron as he kissed her.

They laid next to each other for a moment, panting, regaining their breath and strength. Aaron sighed in pleasure as Amanda brushed her fingers up his hardening shaft.

He grasped her legs and pulled them apart, she groaned when he rubbed his hardening length along her swollen clit. "How hard do you want this Amanda?" asked Aaron darkly.

"As hard as you can make it, take me Aaron," said Amanda seductively.

He growled and leaned forward crashing his mouth to hers at the same time he thrust into her. They groaned deeply together at the sensation.

They broke their kiss panting as Aaron began to drive himself into her ruthlessly, slamming himself into her hips. They moaned at the sheer pleasure of their joining, Amanda twisted her legs around his.

Thrusting her hips with his doubling the intense sensations they were already feeling, they began moaning in pleasure as they hammered into each other. Amanda wailed her pleasure as her orgasm violently crashed over, her muscles clamping over Aaron.

He moaned at the intense pressure and as soon as her walls began to loosen he gripped her shoulders and moaned deeply as his fiery orgasm burned over him, spilling himself into her.

They laid next to each other panting recovering from the intense pleasure, "That was incredible," panted Aaron.

"Oh yes it was, now this time we can go for a second round," said Amanda seductively as she leaned over him and swiped at the beads of sweat on his chest with her tongue.

He moaned at the sensation, his body was highly sensitized from his previous release. Amanda straddled him and ground her crotch against his.

"We are going to be so exhausted and sore tomorrow," groaned Aaron as Amanda ground into him.

"I know, but it will be a good hurt," said Amanda. They groaned as she sank down onto his renewed hardness.

Acal
Acal
374 Followers