Seduction Takes Time Year Three

Story Info
The final chapter.
2.5k words
4.44
11k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 10/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers

My Dear Readers,

Disclaimer:

What I write is fiction/fantasy/fairy tales for adults. None of my characters are real, no one was injured during the production of my stories and just like on T.V., they all get up when the scene is over, have a beer, remove the makeup and go home, ready to return in the next chapter, all the boo boos healed.

Some spelling and grammatical errors are mine however some are intentional. Which is witch I leave as an exercise for those anal enough to care.

Votes and comments are as always gratefully received. E-mail will get personnel response if you remember to leave me a return e-mail address.

Enjoy.

Dom Woolf

Seduction Takes Time.

The Final Chapter.

The figure stood in the shadows of the old tree, hidden, ghostly and still, watching the lights in the house across the street. In contrast to the rest of the homes in the neighborhood, there were no Halloween decorations adorning the structure. No Jack o Lanterns glowed in the windows, no ghosts hung from the trees in the yard. There were no orange and black ribbons strung gaily across the yard's fence welcoming the little goblins and witches to the door for piles of candy as in years past.

It was just a house, stuck in between a neighborhood of homes.

The figure broke its deathly stillness, moving rapidly across the road and vanishing in to the unkempt bushes along side the structure. Unseen it lifted the window on the side of the house and slipped inside, noiselessly closing it behind itself.

It stood in the dark listening to the night and the sounds of the empty house. Satisfied the figure drew closed the drapes and switched on a small desk lamp, throwing a tiny circle of light beside the comfortable reading chair in the den.

Catherine looked around at the dusty shelves, the abandoned books; the neglected signs of a room no longer used and sighed. This had been her sanctuary, her retreat from the world of meetings and children and the demands of husband and family. Here she would spend the late night hours swept up in the tales of far away places and people and lives filled with adventure and romance. Now it was just a dusty room filled with old books.

She opened the door and slipped through. Again she paused to listen but the house remained quiet and vacant. She walked from room to room, noting changes, bringing up old memories of the place where she had raised her two daughters and watched her husband withdraw from life. She remembered how trapped she felt in this house, in a life that was going nowhere, a husband that wasn't interested in her, in life, in living. Once her two daughters had moved out, off to college and marriage she had thought of dying. It had pried on her mind simply as a way to escape a life that didn't seem to matter to any one, least of all herself.

Funny, how life works out. It turned out dying was the way to relieve the tedium. Dying was the best thing that had ever happened to her.

Once she was dead a whole new world had opened up for her. She had traveled the world, done some amazing things, and seen things living people could never see let alone experience. And it all began here three years ago at a Halloween party.

She was standing next to the refrigerator where Kristoff had first rescued her when she had slipped holding a tray of horderves. Some how he had managed to catch her and set her on her feet while catching the tray, all without spilling a single shrimp.

Kristoff, her mystery man. Lean, tall, dark, a bit old fashioned. He was a reader of books a world class traveler, a bit of a mischievous boy and oh yes, a real, honest to goodness vampire.

Christine still blushed when she thought about her silly fake vampire teeth, the ones that got her into trouble when, by accident while making out with Kristoff, she had nipped him on the neck. Those damn fangs had been sharp and pierced his neck, blood everywhere. Christine recalled the taste as it had hit her tongue and then she had been sucking for all she was worth.

The beginning was an accident and Christine had tried all the next year to forget and make her marriage back into what it had started as 24 years earlier, when they had both been young and in love and their world was a realm of amazing possibilities. Time as they say marches on. Her husband wasn't interested in restarting their lives or exploring the possibilities or much of anything besides his internet games, his restored muscle cars, and beer. He certainly wasn't interested in her.

The following year at Halloween, Christine gave herself to Kristoff on purpose and left with him to begin a new life. They traveled (at night), explored while the regular world slept and he showed her the life of an immortal.

Kristoff never pushed, matter of fact he tried to discourage her. Even now it was her choice as he explained over and over, ad nauseum.

"The first time we share blood; it restores to the human a zest for life, heals their body, and brings a more youthful physical self. The second sharing adds life, clears the mind and allows the human to share in the powers of the vampire for a time. Most of us have had at one time or another, a companion. One with whom we had shared a second exchange. Most are willing to stop at that point, enjoying the extended life, the health, and companionship of the vampire with out going all the way and actually becoming one of the living dead."

Kristoff always looks half aware at this point in his little speech, as if his mind is a thousand years and thousands of miles away. Once he shakes his head as if he is pushing away a memory he continues. "The third exchange brings on what we call the little death, for the body goes through such a metamorphous that it seems to die and then once it begins to live again it is forever changed to vampire kind."

"Vampires are called immortal, in truth we are not. Exposed to direct sunlight, the virus that keeps us alive breaks down and begins to boil in our bloodstream, exposed to air it begins to burn. Thus the legends of vampire busting into flame. We can survive most any injury as we heal almost instantly. The only things I have found that will kill us, is to remove the head from the neck or completely destroy the heart. Leave even half the heart and we can heal. Thus it wasn't the wooden stake that did the job but the sheer size of it for it destroyed the heart completely."

Christine grinned at the reminder. Kristoff had dropped those wonderful tidbits for most of the last year. Just here and there, dropped into casual conversation, a year's college course on the care, feeding and lifestyle habits of the vampire.

She moved on through the house, searching here and there, picking up a few things she had wanted to keep from her life as a human. The old, real photographs of the kids as they grew up. Her mother's favorite vase, left to her in her mothers will. A small painting her husband had spent half a month's paycheck on way back when they first were married, just because she had admired it.

The rest of the things here didn't matter. They were just stuff. Her husband and his new bimbo of the month could have them. Oh yes, she heard about each and every new girlfriend from her daughters in her weekly conversations on the phone. It seemed as if her husband found his zest for life once she had moved on. Well good for him.

Christine retreated to her den. Here she packed all the items she had taken into an old backpack she had left in the closet. She looked around one last time and her eyes fell on the book by Robert A. Heinlien, Kristoff had been reading when first she found him in the den three years ago. It was one of her favorites, Glory Road. She removed it from the shelf and caught a gleam in the area behind the book. Reaching in she pulled out the pack of cigarettes and the note Kristoff had written that Halloween three years previous.

She smiled as she lit one of the remaining smokes, it was the one, old bad habit, she still retained from her life as a human, a cigarette once a day. Of course now she didn't need to worry about lung cancer or much of any diseases, germs don't affect the non living.

She had surrendered her life three weeks ago as she and Kristoff made love. He had been soft and sweet and slowly brought her body to such a trembling point of anticipation, caressing her body, doing little nips to the underside of her breasts, down her belly and driving his tongue into her swollen clit before sinking his fangs into her femoral artery. She remembered flashing over in orgasm just as he struck, and each suck, each pull of the blood from her seemed to bring her higher and higher. Then she collapsed and the world lost all light and color and Kristoff was dripping blood from his slashed wrist into her gaping mouth and her world exploded, first a burst of pain so intense, so agonizing it twisted her body and seemed to rip her insides apart.

Next was the warmth and ecstasy of the blood filling her mouth and she clamped on to his wrist sucking and lapping and she couldn't get her fill and then. She couldn't remember anything after that until she awoke three days later, ravenous and feral there was this girl and she was all over her and blood was soo sweet and she was soo hungry.

Christine remembered coming back to the knowledge of self and control of her body and mind, covered in blood. Kristoff had been there to explain how the first hours are all animal and hunger and survival need. He taught her how to hold her food with her mind and take just enough from several rather than killing. How to erase the feeding from the mind of the food and return them to their mundane lives none the wiser and unharmed.

Christine smiled as she stood deathly still in her old room and watched the smoke drift in the darkness. Now she was removing the last traces of her old life. Gently going into the minds of those who had cared about her and fading their memories into the background. Rather like an old friend who had moved away and you lost touch with. Still there but just a gentle fond memory that might get brought out once in a while only to slip away as the day to day things of life takes precedence.

A car door slamming and the sounds of her husband and his newest bimbo brought her back to the present. His was the last mind she had to alter and she had deliberately kept him for last.

She listened as they stumbled into the house drunk and fooling around with each other. Perfect, drunks were so easy to manipulate. They stumbled past the den, heading for the master bedroom. She gave them a few minutes to get involved then slipped out the door and followed the trail of discarded clothes to the bedroom.

She stood in the doorway, watching the couple fumble with each other in typical drunken fashion. Christine wasn't sure what she had expected, the peroxide blond younger than their daughters wasn't it. The single lamp in the room didn't cast much light but to a vampires eyes it might as well have been high noon on a cloudless summer's day. She could count every grey hair on her husband's overweight body; see every dark brown root on the blonds head and trace every little surgery scar where the bimbo had had work done, especially where she stuffed those silicone tits.

Christine cast out her mind and seized the couple's thoughts, clamping down hard and watching as they froze in mid grope. She walked over to their unseeing forms and probed deep into their minds.

She nearly lost her grip on them at that point. Damned if the stupid blond ditz wasn't totally head over heels in love with the big dummy and he with her. Christine smiled knowing that her job was going to be easy now. She moved a few memories, overlaid a couple of suggestions, and locked down the feelings the couple had for each other. Her memories she pushed to the back of his mind and filed them under ghosts of Christmas past.

Just for fun she downloaded a basic Kama Sutra into each of their minds and gave it an imperative of its own. That, she thought, should spice things up a bunch and keep them both busy with each other.

She whispered a few things into the blond's ear, things she knew her husband liked in bed and then she removed a few inhibitions from the blonds tangled mind. Stepping back into the shadows she released them slowly, letting them become aware of each other and then let nature take its course.

The blond began stroking his body softly, slowly using her art deco fake nails to scrape across and caress his body. He began to use his fingers on her clit as he thrust his suddenly rock hard organ into her wet and willing body and established and firm but gentle rhythm.

Christine watched from the shadows as they began to move and nip and explore each others bodies as though it was the first time for each of them. They played and shifted and thrust and gyrated finding new and better ways to please each other. When they finally came (together and loudly) and curled up still connected by that bit of wet and softening flesh, they fell into a deep and exhausted sleep.

Catherine slipped from the room though she could have marched an army band through the room without notice by the couple. She slipped into her room and gathered her backpack and moments later was just another shadow gliding through the night.

Kristoff awaited her in the car, a half mile, or so down the road.

"All done, my love?"

"All finished. No hurts or regrets, all bills paid." She smiled.

"I was thinking of spending some time in Egypt, There are a few undiscovered tombs that have the most interesting relics. I think you will enjoy them."

Catherine reclined in the passenger seat as the cars began to accelerate down the road.

"Why not? We have all the time in the world."

Fini.

Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers