Seduction Takes Time Year Two

Story Info
Catherine's 2nd encounter.
2.5k words
4.4
13.7k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 10/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers

My Dear Readers,

Disclaimer:

What I write is fiction/fantasy/fairy tales for adults. None of my characters are real, no one was injured during the production of my stories and just like on T.V., they all get up when the scene is over, have a beer, remove the makeup and go home, ready to return in the next chapter, all the boo boos healed.

Votes and comments are as always gratefully received. E-mail will get personnel response if you remember to leave me a return e-mail address.

Enjoy.

Dom Woolf

*

Catherine Davis had just experienced the most amazing year of her life. At 43 that was saying something. In the last twelve months her body, mind, and outlook on life had changed dramatically. She had been only slightly out of shape for her age; her forty three year old body had become tighter, firmer, more deliciously filled out, yet thinner and much much stronger and faster.

She thought she had been in pretty good shape a year ago, for a forty three year old woman that is. Now her body looked and felt twenty eight, her hips and breasts had fleshed out which for her breasts, oversized in proportion to her body, was saying something. Her arms and legs had developed the musculature of a professional athlete. Her hair was softer, longer, and thicker. Her eyesight and hearing were perfect, actually more than perfect. If she concentrated she could hear conversations in the next door neighbor's house as if she was standing right there. She could read a book a block away, in the dark.

Her mind was quicker, she was able to grasp new ideas and see connections she never would have a year ago. One simple year that began the night she met him. It was at her annual Halloween party that she spotted the tall thin man in the old fashioned tuxedo. The man that shared her feelings for life, for literature and her passion for living life to the fullest. The man that changed her life.

She had gone to the party as a vampire complete with dentist installed fangs, which is what caused this whole life changing proposition. Her fangs had nicked the neck of the mystery man while they made out. His blood and hers had mixed and her life changed.

Everything changed but her husband. He continued to be oblivious to anything that had to do with Catherine. After the party she had felt so guilty of her illicit tryst that she had determined to make her marriage her top priority and for most of the year she worked hard at doing just that to no avail. It wasn't as if he was cheating on her, to cheat you had to leave the house. They had made their money in the dot com era, paid off everything, and set up safe, secure and mostly non taxable investments that paid them enough each year to never worry about money again and that's when he just quit. Quit work, quit being involved, quit everything.

His days were spent watching the boob tube, playing online games or tinkering in the garage with one project or another. He seldom left the house other than to visit his mother or the kids or to go bowling on Tuesday nights. He couldn't be cheating even then as the bowling team consisted of their youngest child and her husband and Catherine herself.

He never noticed the changes in her except to inquire once, "Did you change your hair style?"

Others noticed, like almost every male in which she had any kind of contact. They noticed her tits and her ass and made sure she knew they noticed and appreciated. Her husband's only comment to their advances was that these younger guys had cougar fantasies' from watching too much reality TV.

Well she had a few fantasies' of her own and she was making one come true tonight. This would be the Halloween part to top them all and she had gone all out. A live band, caterers and the entire house and yard decorated. Her time with the PTA had paid off, as she was able to pull permits to stage all the temporary building from friends in city hall. The house now had a haunted mansion facade surrounding the entire structure and the back yard was a 18th century cemetery and the pool house a deserted church.

Her costume was a witch's delight with low bodice and sweeping skirts and her husband was the wizard; not that he cared. He started to bitch about the expense only once before the look in her eyes brought him up short and he retreated to his garage and his latest car rebuild.

Tonight she would meet and greet and mingle but the work of hostessing and running the party she was leaving to her daughters and her husband. He practically stayed at the bar anyway, he might as well oversee the bartender she had hired.

Tonight was her night and there was one particular guest in dark tuxedo she was waiting to see. Catherine opened the door to her haunted mansion and began to greet her guests.

It was hours later, almost ten at night when she caught her first glimpse of her long awaited guest. Unlike last year when he played a game of cat and mouse with her, appearing and disappearing behind the crowd, this year she used her new found speed and appeared beside him.

"Well done." He smiled at her appearance. "I see that you have adapted remarkably well to the changes."

"It has been a year of astounding changes." She took his hand and led him into the fake church/pool house next to the dry ice/fog shrouded swamp/green died pool.

Once inside she fell into his arms and gazed up into his young/old face. "I have gone from regretting what we did last year, to accepting that I want the changes and that I want you. My marriage is just empty routine and my husband doesn't seem to want to change things. I can't spend the rest of my life puttering around this house waiting for him to decide to start living again."

Kristoff took her face in his hands and looked so deep in her eyes she felt he was looking into her soul.

"I am essentially immortal; time has a different meaning to me. I think in terms of decades and centuries; yet this last year has seemed like an eternity. I can't tell you how much you fill my thoughts every hour."

She stood quietly for several long minutes just looking at him as if deciding his worth. "I want the rest. I want to make the change permanent.

Kristoff took her hand and lead her to a sofa, against the back wall of the pool house where they could look out upon the night. "It means giving up your family, your friends. You become a creature of the night forever more. Daylight does not welcome us I'm afraid. While we can drink any liquid, solid food is something we give up."

"We have been hunted and hounded out of entire countries in the past and may be again. We are feared by our prey and rightly so, as we are so much more than they are. We are faster, stronger, and able to take so much more damage than they can. We live unchanged by time while they age and die, but it also means we must change. Over and over again. Our live styles, our tastes in clothes, in music, even our language must change, adapt, blend in. For we are so very few and they are so many that to stand out marks us and once marked the crowd mentality attempts to destroy us."

She cuddled against him and quietly asked. "How old are you?"

"I was born while the pharaohs still ruled the Nile valleys and Rome ruled the rest of the known world."

They lay cuddling and he freed her breasts form her outfit, beginning to nuzzle and suck at her nipples. She freed his cock and kissed and licked the warm flesh as it grew to its full length. They slowly undressed, taking their time playing as they went until both were ready.

He cut a small nick on his wrist and pressed her head against the wound. She began to lick at the warm salty blood and never felt his fangs slip into her neck. She feed for what felt like hours, sucking at his wrist as he sucked at her neck. Each drop of his blood seemed like a charge of energy as she swallowed she felt her body changing, morphing becoming something else.

Suddenly he picked her up and impaled her on his stone hard shaft filling her pussy, her womb and seeming to fill her entire body. They began to move in rhythm and as they moved their hearts began to beat as one.

Catherine was startled to see her skin begin to glow and a matching glow coming from Kristoff's body. It was almost as if the chemical changes in their bodies were generating its own type of heat. Then Catherine quick thinking and just surrendered to the feelings and energy manifesting in her body. Her pleasure went way beyond anything she had ever felt and for awhile her entire world centered on her cunt and the hard male piston she rode.

She lay in his arms, his hands stroking her breasts, smoothing down her stomach and caressing her damp and swollen pubis mound. She was absently stroking his cock, enjoying the sensations of the skin slipping beneath her hand. She felt him tremble and ducked her head down to envelope his rigid dick in her mouth as he spurted his cum deep in her throat.

'Catherine what do you hear?'

'Humm, party sounds, conversations, traffic, and a weird pounding from everywhere.'

'Now concentrate on one conversation. How do you feel about what they are saying?'

Catherine listened in on a conversation by one of her neighbors, Jim a nice guy married to a sweet if rather plain women Susan. Jim was talking to another neighbor's daughter about her high school class and telling her how he did in that same class.

Catherine concentrated on what Jim was saying and it was a good thing she was lying down and being held; for she suddenly found herself looking out through Jim's eyes and staring down in to the open cleavage of the young girl, she could feel the thoughts Jim was thinking.

Lust and excitement and a kind of urgency dominated the feelings combined with guilt and shame and ... It was too much. Catherine found herself back in the pool house.

"What was that?"

"Another of your new abilities, one of the hardest to master. You are able to see into others minds. Eventually you will be able to influence those thoughts."

"Wow, I always thought Jim was a nice guy." She reviewed the feeling she had picked up from him.

"He probably is." Kristoff remarked. "The thoughts you read are the primitive thoughts all humans have. Sex, reproduction, lust, envy, greed, these thoughts go through everyone's mind all day as well as sympathy, love, the need to protect and nurture and the need to possess."

"So, we all have these thoughts we don't act upon?"

"Indeed. It is why we can influence humans. Try it find a simple primitive thought and see if you can magnify it in that persons mind. The way to do that is to expand on that thought and lend your will to it."

Catherine cast her mind out and at first everything was a jumble of thoughts and feelings. Kristoff guided her, offered her advice until she was able to select just one thought out of the chaos and read it like a book. Catherine was amused to find that her friend Janet was having nearly the same thoughts as and about Jim as he had for the young high schooler.

She tried expanding on those ideas, mentally framed the idea of Janet going over and taking Jim off into the bushes.

Kristoff touched her arm and pointed out the pool house window where Janet had just rescued Jim from himself. She pulled him off towards a secluded part of the yard partially hidden by bushes. Catherine focused on the couple, listening in to their thoughts and pushing to expand their fantasies and lust.

She felt Jim's hand begin to manipulate Janet's tits, tugging gently on the nipples before he buried his face in her cleavage and began to suck at her breasts. She felt Janet's response deep in her womb and her hands rip open Jim's pants to retrieve his cock. The deeper and herder she concentrated the more the sensations mirrored themselves in her body. Catherine could feel herself building to a climax.

Kristoff shook her arm several times and finally slapped her face to break her concentration.

"What? Why did you do that?"

"Look around my dear. Your party is about to become the neighborhood orgy."

Catherine looked out the window to see most people had broken off into couples, not necessarily with their own partners and were in the midst of kissing and fondling, several disrobing in plain view of everyone else.

Even the school girl was doing a strip tease on the diving board her 17 year old body delighting many of the neighborhood men and several of the women. Catherine looked over to the bar and laughed as Ginger, the neighborhood cougar and divorcee was giving an enthusiastic blowjob to Catherine's husband as several men watched, their cocks in their hands and being stroked to the rhythm of Gingers bobbing head.

"Your lust and need was not contained to just the couple you were attempting to influence. You will need to practice narrowing your focus. I will do what I can to fix this before your party becomes the scandal of the community."

Catherine laughed out loud. "No darling, don't bother. I said this was going to be the party to end all parties. This is my last hurrah, might as well let it go out with a bang."

Kristoff laughed with her. "I take it you have decided to leave?"

"Yes darling, there is nothing left for me here. My daughters have grown and gone on to their own families. My husband obviously won't grieve long, not with Ginger to help him recover."

Kristoff helped her up and the two strolled through the party turned roman orgy. Inside Catherine's bedroom were two suitcases and a trunk, already packed. Kristoff chuckled, easily took all three bags, and followed Christine to the front door. He lead the way to a vintage Rolls Royce parked at the end of her driveway and placed the bags in the trunk.

Catherine looked back one last time, blew a kiss towards the house, and climbed in. The Rolls Royce purred off down the street towards Catherine's new life.

Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers