Seductive Cribbage Ch. 01

Story Info
Story told from the male perspective.
1.2k words
4.44
7.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long hot week at work, I went home for a little rest and relaxation. I am looking forward to the upcoming weekend. While checking my email messages, I notice an invite from an enticing lady that I have chatted with on occasion.

She has always struck me as being nice, smart and sensual lady. Though we have never met face to face, I often desired to do so. Now the opportunity was near, she had challenged me to a friendly game of the old English game of Cribbage. We have often chatted about who would beat who, but now she was at home by herself for the evening and she has invited me over for a game.

Though I was tired from a long day at work I could not pass up the opportunity to meet a lady who has captivated me with her writings. So I showered and got ready to drive a short distance to her place. Finding it was rather easy because she provided me with excellent directions.

When I arrive, I cautiously knock lightly on the door since there is always the slight edge of nervousness meeting someone new. The door immediately opened to reveal a stunning woman, dressed in a loose silky blouse, business skirt and heels. We made eye contact right away and I could feel the warmth in her eyes as she led me into the living room.

My nervousness seemed to melt away fast as we talked and joked about our previous email messages back and forth. She asked me to sit down then she slipped off in to the kitchen to get us something to drink. As she walked away, I could not help but watch her shapely figure and sexy legs.

She returned with two glasses, as she bent over slowly in front of me her lose silky blouse fell forward and I caught a quick glimpse of her succulent cleavage as she set my glass down. She smiled a warm smile and walked over to sit down across from me on a soft padded couch. I suddenly became aware of a sweet fragrance of perfume.

We talked for a short while and then started playing Cribbage. She dealt the first hand, leaned back on the couch, crossed her lovely legs, and lightly bounced her leg. I had a very hard time focusing on my cards. I could see the beginning of her lace stockings, running up her thigh.

As the game went on we continued to stay close to each other in points. She proved to be more skillful as she pulled ahead of me towards the end. I could not complain since her wonderful body and pleasant conversation distracted my mind. As she played, she gently bounced her leg and sometimes playfully slipping her sexy heels on and off exposing her beautiful nylon covered feet. As the game went on more and more of her lace stockings became visible to my wandering eye.

I could now glance at the satin straps that traveled to her garter belt. I was captivated with lust for her and I wanted so much to touch her and feel her soft warm skin. Only a few points away from beating me she laughed as she peeked at her next hand of cards. She motioned me to sit by her then showed me her winning hand of cards.

I looked her hand and laughed aloud, there was no way to beat her now. In the casual laughter, I did not even notice that I had placed my hand on her leg just above the knee. She did not seem to mind but I wished that I had chosen a spot further up her leg.

The game ended swiftly in defeat for me, she got up to get another drink for us. I sat alone on the couch watching her seductively walk away. Fighting to control my desires, the lust over took me and I followed her into the kitchen. When I entered the kitchen, she was standing next to the sink putting ice into the two glasses in front of her.

I walked up behind her lightly pressing my body against her from behind, resting my hands on her hips, I asked if she needed any help. She did not respond but pressed her body harder against me. I let my hands begin exploring her curvy hip. My hands glide over her shoulders then down her arms, continuing to meet with her warm hands.

I caressed her from behind for a few moments before she moved my hands back down to her thighs. She then put her hands on top of mine and guided them up and down her body. She did not allow me to touch her breast or the other areas that I so desired. She continues seducing me by lightly grinding her softness against my growing throbbing cock.

She released my hand leaving it under her firm breast while reached forward to grasp the counter. I leaned into her and whispered, "Baby, the next game we play the losers has to make love to the winner." She replied, "I thought those were the rules for the last game."

Hearing her response, my body instantly rages with hunger. I let my hands explore her body, as she stood there braced against the counter. I teased her breast quickly and then gently ran my hands across the rest of her body, anywhere I could reach.

I slowly bend down so I can feel her wonderful legs, they are so soft and silky, my hands are in bliss. I begin undoing my pants releasing my hardness into the air. I continued rubbing her legs and thighs as I slowly begin to stand. I maneuver my rock hard member under her skirt; with a little help from my hands, I gently raise her skirt up.

My cock pressed against her soft moist satin lace, her panties are soaked with hot juice from her pussy. I continue to caress her body all over. I move my erect shaft back and forth against the wet satin of her panties. As I slowly unbuttoned her shirt, she reaches down and moves her panties to the side exposing her wet love hole as she grinds against me. Not being able to hold back any longer, I pull away slightly.

Moving back In I slowly press myself into her as my throbbing shaft enters her. We both stood there for a moment, neither moving just enjoying each other. Then slowly I start working back and forth faster and harder each time until she was moaning with pleasure. The sound of her moaning set me off and with a few last hard thrusts I started to cum as she quivered with an intense orgasm. We both stood there for a long time to catch our breath as I gently kissed the back of her neck and behind her ears.

She caresses my cock, which is still dripping with cum as, nudges me forward then lifting her body off the counter. She gives me a wonderful kiss and walks down the hall beckoning me to follow.

I follow her into a nice cozy room with a bed and the shades pulled tight. She told me if I pulled my car into the garage, I could spend the night. When I came back in from the garage she was laying on the bed with sexy lingerie on. My mind wild with excitement I remove my clothes and lay next to her soft warm body. She holds me close while we cuddle.