Seductive Dreams Ch. 03

Story Info
Sandy comes to get hers.
1.2k words
4.4
10.4k
00

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 02/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday nights if I have to work late are usually really boring because there is no meetings and most of the staff goes home early as Monday is appointment setting day.

But I have some newer goals that I have set kind of high for myself and I want to make sure that I achieve these goals. Even Sandy went home.

About 7:30pm, I was in my office finishing my dinner that I brought in and I heard the back door open up. Well, I guess I won't be alone anymore.

I sort of waited to see who would be coming in and I could hear footsteps in the hallway, but wasn't sure. But that was about to change.

I looked toward the door and there was Sandy all but naked waiting for me.

"Jim, I am so horny, and I want you to put out my fire." Sandy said to me.

I wasn't a man to worry about sitting back and to relax, but I was going to let her work the magic she wants.

Sandy after she took off her over coat was dressed in a red bra and panties along with a set of tall high heel red pumps and that was it!

What a sight.

Sandy walked closer to my desk and lifted one leg up and put it on the desktop and her panties were crotch-less.

"Jim honey, cant you see the smoke, I am on fire and I need a big strong man like you to put out that fire that is raging deep inside of me." She said.

My fire hose was rock hard and ready to go. I stood up and started to unbutton my shirt as I walked around the desk. As I got closer Sandy took her leg off of the desk and turned away from me and then bent over so I could see her glistening pussy waiting for me to plow into it.

Each time I got closer I she would move away and pose in another way to make her body look even sexier then it did before.

After finally getting my pants off and boxers on the floor and standing naked in my office, I went over and shut and locked the door. Just in case. Then it because a friendly game of chase. Around and around the desk and then over to my chairs and over the desk and away from the couch she would be running away! My cock, bouncing around all over and now with the excitement, was spitting out pre-cum on my floor and me.

I finally had Sandy cornered so that she couldn't escape.

"So big boy, what are you going to do to me now?" Sandy exhaled.

I didn't think an answer was a good appropriate thing to do.

As I walked closer Sandy's breathing was getting quicker. I pulled one of my chairs over to us and I lift Sandy's leg up and put her foot down on the seat and that gave me the access that I wanted.

I walked up even closer and a little bit quicker and my cock nearly with any help slid right into Sandy's awaiting hot pussy. I shoved my cock all the way in and she immediately groaned out as her pussy was being violated like that. The base of my cock was barely seen as my cock was so deep and we just stood there for a few and I waited for her body to adjust to the size of my cock.

Sandy grabbed onto my head and her other leg lifted up and wrapped around my waist and she exclaimed, "Fuck Me NOW".

With that I made sure my cock was sliding in and out of Sandy's pussy. With each thrust into her pussy, Sandy would grunt and inhale deeply. Her movements were that of someone in total ecstasy as she would writher around every once in a while with the thrusting in and out of her pussy with my large cock.

I yanked up her bra that was just barely enough to cover anything and latched my lips onto one of her luscious breasts that needed attention. This made Sandy groan some more.

Then all of a sudden it became really hard to penetrate her pussy with my cock, but I could feel the walls of her pussy squeeze my cock as tight as possible. Her fingers started to dig into my back and then it let go.

"JIM, JIM, Oh my god, your going to make me cum so hard....Oh god....I am cumming, Oh god!!!" she screamed out. To the best I could I kept thrusting my dick in and out of her pussy and it seemed that each time I moved any she would bellow out a loud moan.

As her orgasm subsided, She nearly collapses and I just hold on to her. My cock still buried deep in her pussy and I am aching to cum, I walk over towards the desk and sit her down on top of it.

"Jim, I want you to fuck me from behind." Sandy said sleepily. Obviously she was completely wasted of energy.

I pulled my cock out of her and with a sloppy pop sound my cock was lathering in her pussy juices and cum.

She got up off of the desk and turned around and laid chest down on the desk and spread her legs apart. I grabbed onto her hip and lifted them a little and slid my cock into her with so much ease.

Sandy looked back and said, "Pull on my hair and fuck me hard!"

Who was I not to oblige a request!

I let my cock rest inside of Sandy's pussy and I took my hands and ran them through her hair and I grabbed onto two different areas and pulled onto her head really hard. Sandy's body lifted some up and she cried out a bit and then I started to pound her pussy with force. My body was slamming into her backside with such force that her buttocks were bouncing back and forth with the forceful pounding I was laying into her pussy.

Her light cries turned into grunts and moans. I was pulling at her so hard that her body was almost up off of the desk, and her tits were swaying back and forth. Sandy would grab her tits and fondle them.

I let her hair go and Sandy caught herself and braced on her arms. I grabbed onto her hips and really started to fuck her pussy. I went up and pulled her body closer to me and grabbed onto her tits and started to lick her earlobe.

"I am going to cum!!" I said to her

With that, I could feel it rush up my cock and then explode into her pussy. Pulsation after pulsation shot a long stream of my cum into her pussy which in turn made Sandy cum again.

As we finished and decided to get cleaned up, we got dressed and I walked her out to her car.

Sandy drove off and I was still semi hard thinking that I am really enjoying this fringe benefit!