Seductive Dreams Ch. 04

Story Info
Private rooms for our private cheaters.
1.5k words
4.42
9.6k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 02/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow, a new year and new goals to make our boss as happy as a clam. Maybe it will get me a few extra bucks in the check also if I hit what I need to do. I knew that I was hitting Sandy just right.

Before I went to work this morning I went to the store and grabbed a cute little card to entice my dear sexual lover. Before I left the parking lot and I took the card and wrote a few words of encouragement to Sandy.

"YOU! YOUR PRIVATE ROOM AT THE CONFERENCE! ME! BRING YOUR BEST PAJAMA'S!!!"

I left the card like it was unsigned and I sealed the envelope. As I arrived to work, once again the first to arrive, I walked to Sandy's office and laid the card just underneath the keyboard, but with enough of the red envelope showing for her to see as she gets to work this morning.

On Wednesday, our whole staff leaves for a conference. With Sandy being the senior member of the female staff she earns herself a private room. I usually will pay for a private room, so I made sure that I was in charge of the room reservations, and then I did it. All of the male and the female staff except for me and the boss had to share a room. Then there was Sandy who gets her private room also. Since I was paying the extra, I made sure that Sandy and I had our private rooms, but we also had connecting rooms.

I heard Sandy as always come into the office laughing and joking around. She has become quite a bit happier since I have been servicing her body.

I just kept to myself in the office and waiting to see what she was going to do.

A few minutes later, I heard my email ping and it was from Sandy. I opened it up and it said....

"Jim...it's too early to make me blush like that! You're so bad. How are we umm...you going to pull this off?"

I replied to Sandy's email.... "That's for me to know and you to find out!"

That's was the end of our conversations for the day and in fact the next day also.

Wednesday morning we all had to be at the airport by 8am for our 930am flight and we waited forever to get on board. We would arrive in Dallas about 1pm and then have the rest of the afternoon until dinner to ourselves.

We all were in many different taxi's to get us to the hotel after we landed, and when I arrived, I saw Sandy at the elevator and going up to her room. I asked for special rooms that were connecting for us. With that, we were going to be on the other side of the hotel because I made sure we had suites. A few extra bucks out of my pocket, but who cares.

I called Sandy's room.

"Hello", Sandy answering the phone.

"What are you wearing?" I said to her.

Giggling on the other end of the phone "I can't believe this room. How did you get this taken care of?" she asked.

"No worries, you didn't answer my question!" I said to her.

"Wearing, my business dress!" exclaimed Sandy.

"You see that brown door in your room, by your bathroom?" I asked her!

"Yes" she replied.

"I want you to hang up the phone and go and open the door!" I said and I hung up my phone.

While I was on the phone with Sandy I was getting completely naked. I was going to introduce her to hotel sex right away!

I went to the door and opened mine up and I heard Sandy messing with the door. The lock clicked open and she opened the door.

"Oh my god.", Sandy exclaimed!

I walked into the room and grabbed Sandy and passionately kissed her. My hands were molesting her body and I found her panties.

My cock grew quickly and I needed to fuck Sandy. It's been six whole days!

I latched my hand onto her panties and pulled really hard and they ripped off of her hips.

Sandy yelped as they ripped off and fell to the floor. I pushed Sandy against the wall. Her legs split apart and wrapped around me and allowed my cock to press against her awaiting and wet pussy. The head of my cock popped into her pussy and Sandy exhaled deeply.

I let her hips go a bit and Sandy's body slid down the wall and my cock slid deeply into Sandy and impaled her pussy. Sandy groaned out and started to breath heavily as my cock drove deep into her pussy. I fucked Sandy's pussy real slow sliding my cock almost completely out and pushing it back in all the way.

It only took a dozen or so times of my cock to start making Sandy shiver and shake and cry out in a major orgasm.

Sandy's body became limp and her body hung on me like a wet towel. I carried her body to the bed and laid her down and turned her over and her ass sprung up in the air.

I spread her legs apart some and climbed between her legs and I slid my cock into her sloppy wet pussy. Grabbed onto her hip and started to slam my cock in and out of Sandy's pussy. It took some time, but Sandy awoke from her orgasm induced nap as my cock was slamming into her pussy. That same pussy that was becoming swollen with my intense fucking.

As she awoke, Sandy started to claw at the bed and the covers with the constant fucking. Sandy was making a lot of grunting noises and soon she was overcome with another orgasm.

I wasn't letting up and her grunting was constant, just as constant as my cock punishing her pussy. But I could feel my cock begin to slightly pulsate. It was beginning the explosion of my cum deep into her pussy.

My cock soon exploded with cum into Sandy's awaiting swollen pussy. Since my wife and I weren't fucking, I had six days built up in me. My cum was started to force out of her pussy as I filled up her hole.

Sandy quickly got up and ran to the bathroom.

A few minutes later, she stuck her head out and said "I'm going to take a quick shower babe...wanna join me?"

She didn't have to ask and I jump right up and ran into the bathroom. Nice large shower for both of us to fit into.

It didn't take me long before my cock was a full mast and I was pressing my cock into her backside.

Sandy was facing the wall of the shower allowing the warm water to run down her on all side. I was holding her with my belly to her back. I was massaging her tits and Sandy was helping me do that.

I slid my body down a little allowing my cock to slip down her ass and between her legs. Sandy started to breath heavily and could feel my cock rubbing against her pussy lips. I slid my cock around and in and around between her legs and Sandy started to spread them apart. Soon my cock found its way and was pushing itself into her wet and swollen pussy. Then with one quick movement my cock slid deep into Sandy's pussy and she gasped as all of it went quickly into her love hole.

I grabbed onto her hips and pulled her back just a bit so I could give my full cock's attention to her pussy and in and out it went. Sandy was groaning each and every time my cock was sliding into and out of her pussy.

"Jim, slower baby....go slower!" Sandy cried out.

I tried to oblige her wishes, but I just couldn't last. I started to fuck her pussy really hard. My hips were slapping against her ass and she groaned out in pleasure as my cock was continuously buried deep into her pussy.

My cock was going to explode into a massive orgasm and as I could feel the cum start to rush up my cock, Sandy started to grunt and groan which turned into mild screams of passion and she unloaded her orgasm.

Her pussy squeezed my cock and it instantly sprung into orgasmic action and I came with full force deep into her pussy. Her moaning continued with each pulsating release of my cum.

After we finished our latest orgasm, we slid down to the floor of the shower embraced to each other still. Soon my cock slipped out of her swollen pussy.

Sandy made her way up to her feet again and said to me... "Ok now I need to shower!!"

I just laid there and watched her body move in the water. I knew soon was time for dinner and we had to get ready.

And after dinner.....it was Sandy's Dessert! Pussy ALA MODE!