Seductive Dreams Ch. 05

Story Info
Another private opportunity.
1.1k words
4.2
7.7k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 02/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a great conference this was. I thought to myself as I was relaxing on the plane sitting next to Sandy just knowing that this conference was a great opportunity for us to spend some quality time together.

I asked for a couple of blankets as Sandy was a bit cold and I had other things in mind. We got the blankets, put them on then buckled up like good passengers, and the slide myself over to her as close as possible, and she laid her head onto my shoulder. I took my hand and reached over and put it on her leg and she jumped a bit, but then I slide it up between her legs and found her panties. I think Sandy wears dresses for me and that's great. Easy access as they say.

"You shouldn't be doing that" Sandy whispered into my ear.

Just as I answered, "Hush....no worries...." I stuck a finger into her panties and right into her awaiting pussy. She snickered and gasped for a second, realizing what I did was a major surprise.

Using my thumb and my finger, the thumb for the clit and my finger as a cock, I slid in and out of her pussy and teased the clit over and over. Sandy's breathing became rapid several times. Just as I thought she was about to cum, I pulled out my fingers.

"You asshole" she whispered. "I was ready to cum for you; I cannot believe that you did that!"

"Sandy, that's just a little to hold you over til Vegas." I said.

"WHAT!" she exclaimed.

"Our stopover in Vegas is just long enough to make it special. When we get there we have our three hours to wait and I am not waiting in the terminal." I said.

As we landed, I saw the look on Sandy's face. McCarren airport is taking a long step in comforting its passengers. They have mini rooms for rent to allow passengers to rest between stops. I made sure that I had the family room reserved.

We got off the plane and I led Sandy to the check in counter and paid for the room.

Got our pass key and went to the door. Opened it up. Very modest, but had a small bed, a recliner, a shower and clean towels along with a TV. Not to bad.

I shut the door and turned around and Sandy was nearly naked already and heading to the shower. I started to undress, dropping all my clothes in a heap and going over the shower. A little small for two, but we could make do.

I climbed into the shower to see her kneeling down waiting for me. She grabbed my cock and pulled me towards her face. I wasn't totally hard yet, but my cock sprang to life and she placed her lips on the head.

Quickly she lunged her head over the head of my cock down the shaft licking and sucking it with everything she had. She was trying to gag herself and her head was impaling my cock over and over.

She stopped, stood up and told me to get out and go over to the bed and wait for me.

I did and turned down the covers and laid there, stroking my cock.

Sandy came out a few minutes later and did a slow teasing dance for me as she came over to the bed.

She climbed on top of me and rested her pussy right by the head of my cock. My cock jumped and touched her pussy lips and she moaned.

Sandy then sat and slid down the shaft of my cock with her pussy and slowly rode me.

She was in a trace like state and she slowly raised up and down, her hands drawn through her hair pulling it. Her tits looked so firm and when I went to touch them, she would slap my hands away. I could only touch her hips and hand onto them as she fucked me.

Sandy spun herself around while still impaled on my cock and started to ride me backwards. She made herself move a little faster in her fucking motions, and it felt so good.

A couple of times I thought she may have came while fucking me, but she didn't make her normal sounds. But she was so wet and I could feel her pussy nectar running down between my legs.

I finally got a little agitated and decided it was my time to take charge.

I turned over and she fell onto the bed and look up at me with those concerned fragile eyes of hers and I grabbed her by her hair and pulled her near me.

"It's my turn babe." I said to her.

I grabbed her ass and pulled it closer to me and spread her legs open. One leg straight up in the air and I am straddling the other. I slide my cock deep into her and Sandy groans out.

I started to fuck Sandy while licking her ankle and my cock going deep into her pussy and my balls sliding along for the ride on her other leg. She would gasp each time my cock would slice between her pussy lips. I was merciless on her pussy.

I then pulled out of her pussy and she was breathing heavy as she was about to cum or just finished, and I pushed her leg up in the air down so that she was lying on her back.

I pulled and put her legs up onto my shoulders and guided my cock into her pussy and started to fuck her again. What a turn on it is to see her tits bounce to the rhythm of my cock as it slams into its home. She pulled a pillow up and covered her head and yelped like a teenager losing her virginity.

I could feel it happening and I just let it go and wasn't going to prolong it anymore.

My cum slowly rose up the shaft and exploded into Sandy's drenched pussy. I forced my cock deeper into her with each stream of cum that would shoot into her.

As I finished, I let go of her legs and laid on top of Sandy and started to kiss her neck. She released the pillow and pushed it away.

"Babe, that was awesome. You were great!" She exclaimed between gasps of air.

"Thanks you also, by the way, how any times did you cum?" I asked.

"Only 6 times." She giggled as she slid from underneath me and went to the bathroom.

Wow....only 6 times.....I didn't realize that I have done better. I guess I got some work to do next time.