Seductress

Story Info
She wanted to taste a woman.
900 words
3.96
58.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaylee
shaylee
4 Followers

I had always been very sexually active from a young age, but to taste a woman was a true desire of mine. I didn't know how I would ever get the opportunity as all of my friends were straight, but one day a woman came into my life who I would later find would seduce me in the most erotic scenario I would to this day be part of.

I was dating a guy named Dave who was very well off and had an apartment in a very prestigious area. His best friend Simon would often meet up with us for nights on the town consisting of many drinks and lots of laughs. One day Simon brought along Jessica, his new girl friend. She seemed almost like a Barbie doll. Her parents were also rich and so her nails, hair, waxing and tan were perfect along with her taut body and supple breasts. Straight away I was attracted to her.

Many a time Jess as we liked to call her would flirt with me and I would return the favour. On the night in question I had had a bit too much to drink and was laying in the room on the bed. Dave and Simon were in the lounge room listening to music and drinking.

Jess came in and sat down. She told me she wanted to know if I liked her. Of course I said yes and immediately she kissed my mouth more passionately than anyone had up to that point in my life. I was shocked as I thought she was referring to in a friends sense. After a short time I kissed her back and she pushed me onto the bed. She was kissing me all over my neck and face and now and again she would allow me to feel her tongue in my mouth. I was moaning so loudly that Dave ran into the room. He immediately froze and stared at the position we were in. Jess continued to kiss me and pulled open the buttons on my top. She sucked my nipples whilst still looking up at Dave, directly in his eyes. Dave called for Simon to come into the room. Simon made a sound that consisted of deep breathing. Jess immediately ordered them to a corner of the room each. She said we were going to put on a show for them and she wanted them to masturbate until they came. The boys did as they were told and took position.

At that point Jess started to work her way down to my pussy that was dripping wet. She unbuttoned my jeans and started to pull them off along with my undies, all the time kissing my inner thighs. At this I was quivering and it seemed to make her even more horny. She delved her tongue into my pussy and kept pushing it in deeper. The more I screamed the further it went in. I felt like I would cum on the spot. Jess then put her finger in me. Fucking me so hard and fast. Next minute there were two fingers and then three. I was so wet and my pussy was throbbing with the thought that a woman was playing with me.

Simon and Dave were both playing with themselves. The room was quite dark so when I looked to see what they were up to I could see just the fast movement of their hands. The deep breathing and grunting was adding to my pleasure.

Jess started to eat me out again. Every so often she would get my clit between her teeth and gently nibble it. I was squirming around the bed and Jess screamed for Dave and Simon to come and hold me down. Simon was holding down one leg and with the other hand was pulling his cock. Dave arrived at the head of the bed and held both my hands whilst he played with his dick with the other. Jess held my other leg and burrowed her face into my pussy.

The fact that I had a woman eating me out and was participating in group sex made me awfully randy, but what really got me was the fact that they were restraining me. It was one of the first times my dominate personality had been submissive.

All of a sudden a felt a rush of adrenalin exit my body and I felt myself cumming all into Jess' mouth. She was squealing with delight as she was sucking it all out of my pussy. I could feel Simon cum all over my belly and at that point Jess swapped from my pussy to Simon's cock and started gobbling it down. Dave started to shudder and I could feel him cum all over my tits. Simon started to rub the cum into my chest as he was still being eaten by Jess.

After the three of us had cum we turned to Jess to ask her if she wanted some fun for herself. She pulled her pants down and showed us cum that was dripping between her pussy and her panties. She had already cummed just at seeing us enjoy ourselves. Jess came over to me and sat on my face. I stuck my tongue in her pussy and finally for the first time ever got to taste the sweet nectar from a woman.

shaylee
shaylee
4 Followers