Seductress and Young Neighbor Ch. 04

Story Info
Mandy and Ryan's world changes under the Seductress.
28.2k words
10.4k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikisixx
nikisixx
135 Followers

The world of Mandy and Ryan is changing. Their world is on the verge of a phase transition. Sabrina the Seductress, Kirka the Entrantress has been shaping their minds and bodies.

It is 100 seconds to midnight.

After that, there is a "before" and "after". Believe me. You shall see.

------

Mandy awakes from her ordeal.

Soft beams of light bath the wide open and spacious sunroom that is filled with vegetation reminiscent of a tropical garden. The young woman is naked on the floor on top of a soft woolen blanket. Nestled against her are two large wild animals, a lion, and a black bear. The lion licks the fur on his back, while the large black bear rests his head on his paws, closely watching the woman's every breath. She is in a deep sleep, completely unaware of her environment and otherwise dangerous companions. However, these animals lie against the girl, keeping her naked body warm and caring for her.

Sabrina enters the sunroom silently, carrying a tray with a large pitcher of a yellow liquid filled with ice. It is a fresh batch of her special potion. She prepared it for her guest and special lover.

"Mandy," she whispers affectionately. "Do you want to wake, my little pet?" she says gently.

The girl stirs slightly. She cringes her brow as if bothered by the interruption and then adjusts her position.

"Shhhh, sleep my darling, sleep," Sabrina says lovingly to let the girl fall back to sleep.

Mandy's body is covered with red crisscrossed whip marks, inflicted only moments ago by her new lover, Sabrina. From her naked pussy flows a steady stream of her combined sexual lubrication and large amounts of Sabrina's magical cum, that collects in a puddle on her blanket and the floor. She has been whipped and penetrated deeply by Sabrina in the form of a hermaphrodite witch. The magical Seductress had brutally whipped her and fucked her with her large cock. Sabrina ejaculated liters of magical cum into Mandy that would slowly change the girl's physiology. Although it was painful, Mandy experienced the most intense orgasm of her life before drifting off into unconsciousness from the effects of the magical potion. Sabrina's potion and cum had already been changing her body as she slept in ways she couldn't imagine.

She awakens, opens her eyes, and is immediately startled. From her terrified reaction, the lion stops licking his paws and looks at her, with what seems to be gentle and protective eyes.

"Be calm, my dear. They will not hurt you. They are my servants and will watch after you," Sabrina said soothingly, as she puts the palm of her hand on Mandy's forehead as a mother would to a child.

In the girl's semi-conscious dreamlike state, she lacks the energy to feel fear. Her initial reaction quickly dissipates inter exhaustive lethargy. She closes her eyes again, despite her unease amongst the wild beasts. Soon, she drifts off again. Her mind seems to wander into another space, another plane of existence. Recurring images that she has had recently begun to play out in her mind that are both surreal and disturbing.

-----

The Soothsayer's Dream on a Surreal Desert

In her mind, Mandy is transported to a sunburned land. It is on the wide-open savannahs of Africa. The cloudless sky serves to aid the intensely brilliant sun that scorches the dry flat land. The earth is the color of deep brown-orange terracotta and seems devoid of life.

At once, the setting in her dream is on the open plains of Africa but castigated with the sadness, abandonment, and solitude of the empty plazas of Giorgio di Chirico. Surreal silence. Emptiness. Like a sullen desire that waits with capitulation and hopelessness.

Mandy sees a young naked woman lying on the ground amongst a "pride" of wild lions. The girl is herself when she was several years younger; when she was only 19 years old. The young woman is tall, lying on her back, and her body is extremely slim. From her neck collar, a long thick chain is attached to a hook buried deep into the earth. She can only move within a radius of a few short meters. The wild animals seem to protect her from unwanted intruders. But, she is a prisoner. She is a slave girl to someone or something.

The slave-girl's long slender arms and legs are bony, delicate, but extremely sensual and mysterious. Her hip bones protrude, accentuating her flat sunken tummy that extends down to her shaved hairless mound. One of her thin arms is at her side, while the other is folded at the elbow so that her forearm drapes over her eyes to protect them from the intense sunlight. One of her long thin legs is outstretched while the other is bent outward, making her vagina visible. Her vaginal lips appear to be adorned with a pierce-work of intertwined gold braided jewelry that acts to cover and guard her precious entrance.

Mandy watches this sensual girl - herself when she was younger. She is aroused by this image of her younger and extremely slim self. She is especially intrigued by the slave-girl's exotic mystique and purpose. Why is she a prisoner here?

Just then, the wild lions begin to stir, alerted by a clamorous movement in the far distance. The girl tilts her head and opens her eyes slightly. From her vantage point, the movement seems like a mirage of a cloud of dust on the flat horizon. The approaching entourage seems to float in the air on the desert horizon. The optical shimmering effect is due to the intense heat and refraction of the colder air. It is called a "fata morgana".

The slave-girl slowly sits up. Her breasts are small and almost completely flat, but she has long perky nipples. Her nipples are pierced and attached to gold chains that are fastened tightly to the ring of a choker collar around her neck, forcing the nipples upward. The choker collar seems so tight and squeezes the girl's neck so that she is constantly at the point of suffocation, making each breath an effort for the girl.

When the slave-girl stands up, Mandy notices that another chain runs from the chocker collar down her back and to the gold chains somehow attached between her legs. Her ass is small and tight, but there is a gap of a few centimeters between her legs that clearly shows the piercings of vagina lips from behind. The gold chain from the slave-girl's neck collar disappears between her ass and tightly attached to the piercings of her womanhood.

The clamor in the distance approaches rapidly, and more dust fills the horizon. The young woman does not seem to be startled, but rather expectant. She seems to wait with the animals in anticipation -- as faithful servants -- for the impending visitors. The lions stand alongside the girl, at once her companions and protectors.

After several moments, the earth begins to tremble from the approaching gallops of large animals that make up the strange mirage. Within the large dust cloud generated from their movement, forms can be discerned. The skinny slave-girl squints her dark brown eyes and puts her hand to her brow like a visor to shield the sun. Her skin is sunburned and brown. Her hair is dark and cut short just above the shoulders. Her cheekbones are high and her features are perfectly chiseled, like a young goddess.

Now, the approaching figures can be discerned. There is a menagerie of all types of large animals of the order Afrotheria, but principally a large elephant at the head of the pack. The other animals include wildebeests, giraffes, gazelles, zebras, cheetahs, and leopards at its side. Atop the elephant, there seems to be a human figure, with long flowing gowns and a large headdress.

As the group approaches, the figure on top of the elephant comes more into focus. The figure is a woman. It is Sabrina. She is a younger woman and larger than life. Her long red hair flows with the wind, and she wears a large headdress consisting of large antler horns of solid gold on either side of her head. Two other gold horns curve downwards towards her shoulder.

Sabrina -- the goddess of the wild -- the daughter of the horned god Cernunnos. The Seductress and Sorcerer. The mystical witch that reigns over wild beasts. She is the sexual Seductress.

When the entire entourage is close to the slave-girl, who is the younger image of Mandy, Sabrina commands the elephant to bow so she can dismount the beast. All the other animals also bow in reverence, putting their heads on the ground. Sabrina descends from the elephant and undoes the chain around her shoulder so that the robe she wears falls to the ground. She is now completely naked and walks towards the extremely skinny slave-girl. Sabrina's body is exquisite and her pussy lips are long and full. Her hips sway as she moves and her breasts are firm with perfectly formed brown areolas and pointed nipples.

The "pride" of lions that protect the slave-girl part, allowing Sabrina to pass and approach the girl. If it were any other, they would have attacked with ferocity to protect the slave-girl, however, they serve Sabrina. The lions bow their heads, and Sabrina touches one of them on his mane. She makes a motion with her hand indicating that they are free to go and eat. After this, the lions rapidly run towards the food and water that Sabrina has brought for them.

The slim slave-girl kneels on the ground as a loyal servant and in reverence to Sabrina, her goddess. Sabrina touches her on her forehead showing some amount of fondness towards the slim girl. She then uses her finger to push up the slave-girl's chin to look at her. She puts her palm on the slave-girl's cheek and smiles. Then, she bends down slightly and grabs the chain attached to the neck collar and the piercings in the girl's long nipples. Once she has the chain firmly grasped, she pulls it violently causing a sudden jolt of pain to the girl's nipples. Nonetheless, the girl does not protest but accepts the sudden rough treatment by her Mistress as her nipples are stretched.

As Sabrina pulls up on the chain, the girl stands up. Sabrina then touches the slave-girl's face and puts her other hand between the girl's legs. The slave-girl's vagina is completely braided shut with the thin gold chains, strung through eyelet piercings all along her vaginal lips. It is a permanent and magical chastity belt. It is designed so the slave-girl cannot be entered by a man or even touched inside her pussy without permission from her Mistress. Sabrina rubs her fingers along the outside of the girl's moist pierced vaginal lips. The girl seems to savor the gentle attentions of her Mistress.

The Seductress motions the slave-girl to remove her headdress. Despite its weight, the girl removes it and places it on the ground. Sabrina takes the girl's hand, brings her closer, puts her arm around her thin naked waist, and kisses her passionately on the mouth, exploring her with her tongue. The slave-girl kisses her goddess with longing desire. Sabrina stops and, motions her slave to kneel on the floor again. She takes the chain and pulls the girl closer so that her face is now between Sabrina's legs. She instructs her to lick.

The extremely skinny girl licks Sabrina's pussy with fervor. Sabrina is lost in the ecstasy of the young slave-girl's tongue. After many minutes, Sabrina has an orgasm and squirts warm liquid into the girl's mouth. She drinks as if she had not had anything to drink in days. The girl quenches her intense thirst by catching every last drop from Sabrina's pussy. When she finishes squirting into the girl's mouth, Sabrina feeds her a long steady stream of her warm thick white cum. As Mandy watches, she realizes that Sabrina's pussy is the girl's source of food and water. The skinny slave-girl quickly swallows her meal. With Sabrina's magical potion, the girl is satisfied and full. Mandy will soon learn that this is all the girl eats and drinks -- ever.

Sabrina grabs the collar chain again and gently tugs so that the girl stands in front of her. She kisses her passionately on the mouth and then sucks on the girl's nipples that are now long and extended. From the slave-girl's long hard nipples emerges small drops of a clear liquid. Sabrina quickly drinks the precious drops of her sweet young nectar. She savors each drop as if it were the most valuable substance in the universe. For Sabrina it is -- it is the nectar of youth.

Mandy then realizes that the girl exists to produce fluid for her Mistress. They keep her eternally youthful. But the girl produces this youth nectar by only consuming Sabrina's magical pee and thick pussy cream. For Sabrina, the girl is her source of continual youth. For the girl, Sabrina's fluids keep her alive but also lets her body produce the magical fluid that is the fountain of youth for Sabrina. Even a few drops of her potent magical breast nectar is enough for Sabrina.

Mandy pities this girl. But, she then realizes she is this girl. Through this dream, Mandy realizes what purpose she shall serve. Sabrina kisses the young Mandy passionately on the lips.

Sabrina the Seductress. Kirka the Enchantress. The goddess of ancient aphrodisiacs and sexual desire.

Now, all of a sudden, in Mandy's dream, she is no longer looking at the girl from outside her body. Mandy is now this slave-girl. She was the girl all this time. She was observing herself. She looks down and sees her skinny, nearly anorexic naked body. She cannot deny that she is pleased to be this slave girl - tied, pierced, owned. She sees a small droplet of liquid - her magical breast nectar - forming on her nipple after Sabrina sucked it. She takes her finger and captures the drop and rapidly brings it to her mouth. Just this small droplet sends a burst of youthful energy to her own emaciated skinny body.

Looking down on her flat tummy and tiny breasts, she wants to feel her own body that is now new to her. She runs a hand down from her tight neck collar, along the solid chain attached from her neck to her pierced nipples, and then down to her bald mound. She pulls on the chain to test their strength. The links of the chain are unbreakable and taut, held together by a magical spell. From her nipple piercing, the two separate chains join a solid ring, and then there is one solid chain that runs down to below her mound -- to her vagina -- out of her sight in her standing position.

But, she follows the chain with her finger. When she reaches her pussy, she explores the magical braided chastity device. She runs her finger over the interwoven gold chains that are attached to her pussy lips in an intricate pattern of piercings. She realizes that her pussy lips are long, each having rows of many small piercings that are finished with gold eyelets. They do not hurt and feel part of her. The eyelet piercing must have been there for a long time. The braided network of chains is so dense, it completely closes off the entrance to her vagina.

She then realizes that her clitoris is larger than she would have imagined. It is like a small penis and lies outside the braided chain network. Touching it gives her extreme pleasure. It seems to have a ring around its base and emerges from gold interwoven braids. It is like a small penis and several centimeters long. She rubs her finger back and forth over her penis-like clitoris and it makes her shudder.

Sabrina commands her to lie down. Sabrina then lies down between her legs and begins to suck on her clitoris. The feeling is like that she never experienced. It doesn't feel like her clitoris. It somehow feels different. All of a sudden, she notices it getting harder and growing. It starts to pulsate and is at least 6 cm long. It is a penis-clit. Sabrina sucks up and down as if it were a man's penis. She takes it between her fingers and strokes it, milking it. She then sucks it between her sensual lips.

All of a sudden, Mandy senses something that she never experienced. It is like an orgasm, but so different. She needs to have relief and she begins to move her hips to meet Sabrina's sucking of her penis-clit. She is approaching orgasm. But it is not like any orgasm feeling that she has had before. All of a sudden, she feels liquid cum spurting from her clitoris. She is having an orgasm through her clitoris and she ejaculates a large amount of her girl-cum into Sabrina's mouth. She can feel herself cumming through her clitoris as if it were a penis.

This was the most intense orgasm Mandy ever experienced. It was as if she were a man and a woman at the same time. Just to be able to experience this again and again, she would gladly be Sabrina's slave for all eternity. It is as if she was still a sensual woman, but she could experience the orgasm of both a woman and a man at the same time. She will be Sabrina's slave for all eternity.

She is Sabrina's source of youth, sexuality, and eternal rapture. Sabrina the Seductress. Kirka the Enchantress. The goddess of ancient aphrodisiacs and sexual desire.

Mandy now desires to be this skinny emaciated slave-girl. She belongs to Sabrina for the sole purpose of producing the youth nectar. Her body has been transformed by Sabrina's magical fluids to produce this nectar from her nipples, pussy, and penis-clit. Now, Sabrina keeps her alive to serve her for mere drops of these precious fluids. But her potion is a delicate balance. She cannot eat or drink anything else but what Sabrina produces for her. She is hers and protected by her faithful lions and wild beasts in the desert. She keeps her far from the men of the village, so she cannot be tampered with or fucked, otherwise, it would destroy the delicate balance of her body. Now, Mandy exists to serve Sabrina -- and Sabrina alone.

------

Mandy's new role: slave-girl to Seductress

Now, Mandy slowly begins to wake up. She is still immersed in her intense dream. Why and how did she imagine such nasty and kinky things? Such images of her in a desert has been a recurring motif since she met Sabrina, however, now it was far more explicit. What did it all mean?

She could not have imagined that these dreams have been inserted into her mind by Sabrina. Mandy could not imagine that such dreams were foreshadowing, nor could she imagine that her husband Ryan was also part of Sabrina's plan. No, Mandy could not know that Sabrina also needs Ryan's manly cum to make her more and more beautiful. It will give her womanly strength and make her continually beautiful and sensual.

Soon, Ryan will serve Sabrina just like Mandy. He will fuck her and his cum will keep her sensual and beautiful for all eternity.

As in her dream, Mandy has already started to change. She is already becoming younger, skinnier, and more pliable. Her clit is already growing. Her pussy lips are already getting longer. Inside her body, her physiology is changing to be able to produce the youth nectar. Her body is preparing to start to produce thick pussy cream and penis-clit juice. Sabrina will own her for the sole purpose of drinking Mandy's nectar. It will keep Sabrina youthful. Ryan's cum will keep her beautiful. Soon, both Mandy and Ryan will be hers. They will be slaves and will not have the will or desire to change. They will serve her as faithful slaves for all eternity. Soon, Sabrina's plan shall be fulfilled.

------

She opens her eyes and the animals that she thought were alive are statues. They are close to her, but neither alive nor sleeping next to her as she thought previously. She realized it was all part of a dream. Maybe everything that happened was all part of a terrible and fantastic dream.

As she opens her eyes and looks around, she is still slightly disoriented. From the different objects in the room, she slowly remembers that she is in Sabrina's house. The memories of the morning rush back to her. She was having tea in the garden and then she followed her to another part of the house. Yes, that's it. They walked down a long corridor with high ceilings and filled with classic paintings. Then, they went down some stairs to the basement. They went into a dungeon. Sabrina brought her to a dungeon and tied her to the table.

nikisixx
nikisixx
135 Followers
123456...8