Seductress and Young Neighbor Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, what had happened? Mandy, pull yourself together," she whispers to herself, still in a daze.

Everything after that was too fantastic to be true, so she must have somehow passed out and then dreamed of all those terrible things. How could she imagine such kinky things? She looks around the sunroom, Sabrina is not there and she hears no other sound. Mandy is alone.

She remains still and tries to calm down. She looks around and the room. Why is she naked? As her eyes come more into focus, recovering from her deep sleep, she then looks at her body. It is covered with scars and whip marks. Her pussy mount is completely red and her breasts are swollen and also very red. Immediately she becomes nervous again.

"It was true! It was not a dream. How could she have done this to me?" she says softly to herself.

She touches the red whip marks on her naked tummy. They sting to the touch. She moves slightly and realizes that she stings all over. Her pussy hurts tremendously, both inside and outside. Her pussy is so sore from being fucked. The cock must have been massive because she can feel how it penetrated her.

She should be angry at Sabrina for treating her this way. But, she is falling in love with her. Besides, it was the most erotic moment of her life. She was so scared on the table as she was tied, helpless. Never would she had imagined that she would want to be tied and fucked as Sabrina had done. But now, that is exactly what she wants. But how did Sabrina fuck her? It must have been a dildo.

"But it didn't feel like a dildo, it pulsated inside me," she whispered to herself.

As Mandy was going over this in her mind, Sabrina appears and is completely naked. She looks younger, just as in Mandy's dream. She looks as she did in the dungeon when she turned into the hermaphrodite, but now she was a woman. Sabrina has a young body with perfectly perky breasts and a bare pussy that visibly shows her long pussy lips. Her lips are so long that they sway as she walks but like delicate petals. Her hips are more sensuous. Her arms are thin but athletic and well defined. Her legs are long and smooth. She approaches Mandy who is still lying on the floor.

"How are you my pet? Do you feel better?" Sabrina asks her.

Mandy is still in a semi-dazed state. She looks up at Sabrina.

"Oh, ... yes I am better now. What happened?"

"Nothing, my little pet," Sabrina says. "We just had some fun together and you drank a little too much wine."

"But," Mandy still struggling to put her thoughts together, "you look," she pauses, "different."

"No. I am as I always have been. Don't think about that now," Sabrina brushes this aside. "I just changed my hair. There is nothing to worry about."

Mandy knew it was more than that. But in her present partially dazed state, she couldn't be sure. Mandy notices that Sabrina has some strange device in her hands. Sabrina sits on the floor at her feet and pushes her legs open exposing Mandy's bare pussy. She begins to touch her pussy applying a cool soothing liquid cream to the outside of Mandy's pussy.

"There, my little pet," she says in a consoling whisper. "Doesn't that feel good?"

"Mmmm...." Mandy says. Unknown to her, Sabrina's potion has a strong effect on her. She desires sexual attention at all times. She wants her pussy to be touched, so she relaxes back and closing her eyes.

Sabrina begins to talk in another language and applies more of the liquid cream to Mandy's pussy.

"What are you saying, Sabrina?"

"Oh, nothing it is just something my mother taught me," she responded. "To heal the wounds and make the pain go away."

Mandy couldn't know that it was a magical spell. Sabrina spoke in an ancient tongue long forgotten that summon spirits. She didn't know that Sabrina was Kirka the Enchantress. As Sabrina chanted her incantations, she continued to rub the cream all along Mandy's vagina. Between the effects of the potion in her body, her erotic dreams, and Sabrina's fingers, Mandy was so aroused that she only could think of orgasm. Sabrina's fingers were driving her over the edge. She wanted more pressure against her clit, so she gyrated and pushed her hips towards Sabrina's rubbing fingers.

"My little pet likes that doesn't she?"

The cream had a strange effect. It was an anesthetic. Slowly, Mandy could not longer feel Sabrina's fingers. Then Sabrina took the strange device and attached it to Mandy's vagina lips.

"What are you doing?" Mandy said, sitting up slightly startled by the device.

"Relax my darling. This is a little device that will make you feel good down there," Sabrina told her.

This seemed to assuage Mandy's apprehension and she sat back again against the pillows on the floor. Sabrina then began to work the device on Mandy's bald pussy while her other finger continued to rub Mandy's clit. The device attached to Mandy pussy lips and began to stretch them. Because of the anesthetic, Mandy felt no pain only some slight pressure. The ancient device pulled on Mandy's vagina lips, transforming them. Sabrina's magic spell and the ancient device were making the pussy lips permanently longer. They would be like this forever. The device pulsated and pulled at her lips. She then removed her fingers from Mandy's clit and attached another part of the device there. The feeling for Mandy was of pure ecstasy and she rocked her hips back and forth. Mandy would never have imagined that her lips would be permanently extended and that her clit would be like a tiny penis.

Then, Mandy had a spectacular orgasm and from her womanhood flowed a copious stream of thick white fluid. Sabrina bent over immediately and started to lick up Mandy's cream as if it were the most valuable liquid on the earth. Mandy moved slightly, but Sabrina forcefully pushed her back down so she could drink every single drop from her pussy.

"Oh, my little pet," Mandy said facetiously. "You taste so good. I love how you make your cream for me. I need this. You will produce so much cream for me from now on. Every day I will drink from you. You will do that for me, won't you, my little slave-girl?"

Sabrina continued to lick the thick white cream that flowed from Mandy's pussy. As she lay between Mandy's legs, her hands reached for Mandy's breasts and her tongue tickled Mandy's wet folds. The white cream that flowed and flowed from Mandy was like the cum from a man. It was thick and viscous and had a sweet slightly salty taste. When it started to subside, Sabrina collected a large amount of it in her mouth. Then she moved up Mandy's body, first kissing her tummy, then her breasts, and then finally her mouth. As she kissed her, she opened her mouth and pushed the pussy cream into Mandy's mouth.

Mandy's eyes opened in surprise at the quantity of liquid the entered her mouth.

"Do you like that my little pet?" Sabrina said. "Your cum taste so good doesn't it. I saved some for you to try."

Mandy kissed her back and was about to protest.

"Shhh, my pet. Yes, you are such a good little slave-girl aren't you?"

Previously, Sabrina had interjected the name of "little pet", but now she slowly began to indoctrinate Mandy with the concept of servitude by calling her a "slave-girl". Mandy couldn't imagine that it wasn't a game. She didn't realize that it was very real.

Mandy kissed her back. Sabrina moved on top of her, straddling her chest. She touched Mandy's breast. Sabrina bends down and they kiss passionately. Mandy is still groggy and still confused by Sabrina's new appearance and her radical change. Sabrina's beauty was intoxicating and she seemed to become more beautiful and younger with each passing moment. She seems twenty or thirty years younger than the first days she came to e Mandy's front door.

"Sabrina, but?...", Mandy tries to talk but Sabrina cuts her off.

"Shh... my slave-girl pet. Don't talk. Make love to my pussy with your tongue."

With this, Sabrina positions her pussy over Mandy's face.

"Lick, my little slave," she implores her. "Obey me, my little slave sex-girl."

Sabrina's pussy smells strong, pungent, and raw sex. Mandy is unable to move, since Sabrina is on top of her, straddling her face. Then, Sabrina begins to grind her hips on Mandy's mouth, moving her hips back and forth with increased speed. Mandy looks up and Sabrina is touching her nipples and breasts. She is lost in her ecstasy and enjoying the feeling of Mandy's twirling tongue. Between Mandy's saliva and the large amount of white viscous cream emanating from Sabrina's entrance, Mandy's entire face is drenched with fluid.

"Stick your tongue further out my slave-girl," Sabrina commands her forcefully. "Stick your tongue inside me and make me cum. Please your Mistress and you will be rewarded, otherwise, I shall whip you hard and punish you!"

Mandy liked the game. But, Sabrina didn't seem to be playing. Her commands seemed real. This forceful aspect of Sabrina also scared Mandy, but her body betrayed her and made her even more aroused. She was beginning to realize the power Sabrina had over her. As she licked Sabrina's pussy, she could not think clearly. Was this just a kinky game or was it real?

At the moment, however, it doesn't seem to matter. Mandy is intoxicated by her sexuality and licks her more furiously. She wants to please Sabrina. She wants to be obedient and be Sabrina's slave-girl. She couldn't imagine the ramifications of this idea. Now, she just wants to make Sabrina cum. Her concentration is only on Sabrina's pussy grinding hard over her face. Sabrina is moving her hips furiously now and with all her pressure so that her penis-like clit rubs with increasing force over Mandy's entire face.

Sabrina seems to be close to orgasm because now she grinds back and forth with increasing speed. The pressure of her pelvis on Mandy's jaw also increases such that she is causing considerable pain to Mandy. Her pussy is not just rubbing along Mandy's mouth, but now slides across her entire face, engulfing her nose with each stroke. At this point, Sabrina is engulfing Mandy's face to reach her orgasm. Her sexual juices flow from her, drowning Mandy so that she can barely breathe.

"Oh, lick harder, harder! My slutty little slave, lick and make me cum" Sabrina screams out.

Then, Sabrina cums in a shuddering orgasm. She slumps down, but with her pussy still buried on Mandy's mouth so that Mandy can barely breathe.

When she recovers, she sits upright, still positioned over Mandy's face.

"Open your mouth, my slave. Now, you must drink my juices -- it will be your daily medicine. This will turn you into the slave-girl that I need. You won't need anything else. Open wide and drink every drop otherwise you will be punished."

Sabrina's potion begins to flow into Mandy's open mouth. The stream is so strong that Mandy is being drowned and can barely keep up.

"Drink all of your medicine my pet. Don't let any escape. You don't want to be punished, do you? Obey me my little slave-pet," she commands her sternly.

There is a long steady stream of her juices that fills Mandy's mouth.

"Yes, that's it, my little slave. This will make you useful to me. This will make you a useful slave for your Enchantress. This will allow you to produce your youth nectar that will keep me young," she says as she continues to potion mixed with her pee. "Drink all of it, then your nectar will keep me young."

Mandy didn't understand what Sabrina was saying to her. But she was too concentrated on trying to swallow the large quantity of potion. She swallowed and then heaved to breathe before her mouth filled again.

Finally, the steady stream of Sabrina's potion began to subside and it then stopped. Sabrina remained over her, and there were a few last quick squirts that she forced out into Mandy's mouth. These rapid intermittent squirts repeated for several minutes. Then, Sabrina moves brushes her long pussy lips against Mandy's mouth.

"Mmmm, that feels so good. Now, clean me good, my little lovely pet," Sabrina commands her as she rocks herself back and forth over Mandy's mouth.

As she moves her pussy over Mandy's mouth, she begins to chant something in an ancient foreign tongue. It is a magical incantation.

During this incantation, a white thick cream begins to flow from her pussy.

"Now for your meal, my little slave," she says. "Open your mouth again and drink."

Mandy is exhausted, but she obeys the Enchantress.

"You will learn to eat and drink only from me," Sabrina whispers. "You shall not eat or drink anything else. Your thirst and hunger shall be satisfied only by me. Do you understand me, slave-pet?"

Large amounts of very thick white creamy fluid-like yogurt start to flow from Sabrina's pussy. It has a sweet taste and is creamy like milk. Mandy does all she can to drink it and swallow so that she is not drowned. Meanwhile, Sabrina continues to chant the magical incantations. The amount of thick white fluid rapidly increases until it is a steady and continuous stream.

Mandy's stomach begins to fill and she feels that she cannot drink anymore. Just then, the creamy food from Sabrina's pussy stopped.

Sabrina moves over and kisses Mandy's soaking face and mouth.

"You did very well for the first time, my little slave-girl," Sabrina says gently.

She then shifts her position and lies next to her. They continue to kiss. Sabrina's potion and fluid have made Mandy sleepy again. She closes her eyes, as Sabrina caresses her. She falls asleep once again on the floor in the sunroom amongst the animals and her Mistress.

Mandy must return to her home

When Mandy wakes up, she admires Sabrina. She is even more beautiful than before. Her face glows. To Mandy, it seems that Sabrina is even younger and more beautiful with each passing moment. Surely it is because she is so in love with her that she perceives her that way. However, the first day that she met her at her door, she was in fine shape, but certainly a woman of 50 years old or older. Now, Sabrina seems to be the same age as Mandy at 28, or even younger. Mandy is so confused. After all that she has been through, and the torture, she feels utterly in love with her even though she was married just recently.

Mandy then looks at her own naked body. She is covered with scars and red welts. Then it wasn't a dream? It was real? She begins to cry thinking how disfigured she is like this. How could Sabrina have done this to her?

Nonetheless, Mandy's mind was beginning to change. Between Sabrina calling her a slave and a large amount of magical potion in her body and system, she is beginning to find it sexy. Her mind is so confused. Her rational side is still trying to fight back. But, Sabrina's magic is winning for the moment.

Mandy wishes to return to the dungeon and be whipped again by Sabrina. She looks down at her hairless pussy. Now there is no hint of hair at all, not even small hairs. She doesn't know that it had been removed permanently.

Then she starts to analyze herself. She notices that her pussy lips are long and stretched out. The lips extend for at least two centimeters or more. They are longer than those of Sabrina. She also notices that her clitoris has changed. Before it was barely noticeable, but now it sticks out from its hood and looks like a small penis. It is at least one or two centimeters long and has the head of a man's penis. She touches it and her whole body shudders. It is so sensitive to her touch and it begins to get hard and long. What has happened to her body?

-----

Mandy wants to return home

Sabrina now stirs from her sleep. She wakes up and looks at Mandy. The day has disappeared and it is now late afternoon. Mandy thinks about how it is already Thursday and that she only met Sabrina four days ago. But, her life seems to have changed so much in just four days. Then she thinks of the new house and all her chores. She hasn't made any progress on unpacking. She becomes apprehensive and she begins to think about Ryan. She is suddenly overcome by the urgency to return to her home.

"Sabrina, I have to go back home," Mandy says nervously.

"Of course, my dear. Don't be worried."

Mandy is covered with red welts from the beating in the dungeon and becomes very nervous. First, her smooth body looks ruined, and then how will she hide these marks.

"I don't know what Ryan will say. He will surely see these marks," she says as she touches the marks and tears come to her eyes.

"We shall take care of those now," Sabrina says gently and caressing Mandy's face.

Sabrina begins to speak in a strange language. All of a sudden the pain from her welts begins to subside. Slowly as if magic, the marks do not seem so red. Before her eyes, most of the marks seem to be disappearing.

Mandy is still naked. She looks around the sunroom in search of her clothing. She doesn't remember where she left them. She begins to become visibly nervous and flustered with tears coming to her eyes.

"What's the matter, my dear?" Sabrina asks her as would a mother.

"I don't remember where I left my clothing," her brow cringes and she is visibly flustered.

"You must be more careful, my little pet. You can't just come here and tear off your clothing like a little slut and leave them lying anywhere. This time, we will forgive you. I will fetch you something to put on to return home. Wait here."

Sabrina left the room. Mandy watched Sabrina's naked body as she walked into across the sunroom. She was perfectly formed. Her body was that of a girl her age in her mid-20s. Her figure was perfect, youthful, and athletic. Mandy felt so in love with her.

Sabrina returned a few moments later with what seemed to be a tiny dress. It was a thin white sundress not longer than a shirt. It would barely cover her naked body and was so transparent, she would appear naked.

"This is all I could find," Sabrina said handing it, Mandy.

"But, I can't go outside with this," Mandy replied.

"Nonsense. Nobody will see you. Besides, you will look really cute in it."

Mandy put on the thin dress. As she suspected, it did nothing to hide her naked body. However, now she just wanted to get back to her home. She didn't care if she was seen. But, she was so nervous and just wanted to cry. Her life seems like such a mess, and her thoughts were so conflicted.

She looked down at her thin frame. She even felt thinner than she had been just yesterday. She can't deny that she feels sexy in the thin and nearly transparent fabric. Her pussy feels so different. It is as if she can feel her penis-like clit. She looks down and there is a wet stain at her nipples that are leaking fluid. Her body was in a continual sex-crazed state. What was happening to her?

The late afternoon sun, that streams through Sabrina's large french windows, passes through her thin sundress. As she moves, the backlight reveals her naked body underneath the transparent fabric. A part of her feels excited by being seen outside nearly naked on her walk to her house. Although Sabrina's house is just across the street, she must cross the relatively busy street, and with other neighbors. Also, cars pass often and many neighbors can be seen out walking. The light of the low afternoon sun would display her naked body to everyone that sees her.

----

Sabrina walked with Mandy from the sunroom to the front door. Before saying goodbye, she put her arm around Mandy's waist bringing her close to her. She kisses her passionately on the lips exploring her mouth with her tongue. As they kiss, Sabrina runs her hand down Mandy's back and touches her bare bottom, partially covered by the thin camisole. She then kisses Mandy's cheek, and with short sensual kisses moves towards her ear. She traces the contour of Mandy's ear with her tongue and also touches her between her legs. Mandy's entire body shivers.

123456...8