Seductress and Young Neighbor Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though Mandy wants to leave and get back home, she melts once again with desire. She kisses Sabrina back passionately. Then Sabrina abruptly stops, suspending Mandy's wanton desire. Mandy opens her eyes from the passionate kiss to see, out of the corner of her eye, an animal moving in the other room.

From the way Sabrina continues to rub Mandy's pussy, a stream of liquid juice begins to runs down the girl's leg.

"What a little slut you are becoming," Sabrina teases. "You like that don't you?"

"Mmmm," is all Mandy can murmur.

"Well, now you must go. Remember, you must always obey me. From now on, you are my slave-girl. Do you like that?"

"Yes," Mandy says.

"Good. Remember, if you want to continue to be my lover, you must always obey me. Everything! Do you understand?"

"Yes," Mandy answers.

"Yes, what? Tell me. Tell me you want to continue to be lovers."

"Yes, I want to be your lover, Sabrina," Mandy whispers.

For Sabrina, this demonstrates her utter capitulation. Her magical potion is working magnificently.

"Good. Now go! I will call on you later. When it is time for you to eat and drink. Remember no other food or drink for you until I let you. Unless, of course, it is a 'special' wine I gave you. Do you understand?"

Mandy nodded as if she did. She left in a state of arousal but also internal confusion and conflict.

-----

Mandy turns and leaves the front door. She starts out passing through Sabrina's long drive and towards the street. The fresh air brings her slightly back to her senses. She then becomes aware once again of the fact that she is essentially nude. If anybody sees her, they will see her completely naked body.

As she reached the end of Sabrina's long driveway and passed the gates, she was on the sidewalk. There is a couple just then walking their dog. They greeted her and it obvious that they continue to stare at her nakedness. Just then, a few cars drove by.

Across the street, in front of her house, the mailman had just parked. He was waiting at the front door with a package. Mandy couldn't believe her bad luck.

"Hi," he says, "Ms. Mandy Woods?

"Yes," Mandy responds a bit surprised, not expecting to receive a package.

"A package for you," the man says. "Just sign right here,"...

Mandy takes the pen to sign the receipt. She was surprised because she hadn't expected anything to be delivered. Maybe Ryan had bought something. She looks at who it was from. Immediately she was embarrassed. It was from an erotic sex shop and it was addressed to her.

As she signs, she can sense the mailman's eyes examining her body. Apart from the wet circular stains around her nipples, they poke out from the fabric like long pointy pencils. The mailman stares at her as she signs. Then Mandy feels a stream of her juices slowly leaking down her leg. She hopes that the man does not notice this, but there is so much liquid that it will be hard to hide.

As she finishes signing the receipt and takes the package, she notices that he is looking at her body. He saw the wet stream coming from between her legs. He then looks up at her eyes with a face of astonishment. She looks down and then back at him. There is nothing more to do, so she thanks the man with a smile and turns towards the door.

As Mandy enters her house, she feels so humiliated. Then, she thinks about the events of the day. She is confused and feels like she is living in a surreal dream. Sabrina's magical potion is overtaking her body and mind. Also, her body is changing physiologically -- both inside and outside -- in such radical ways that even she cannot understand. Today, Sabrina scored a major victory over Mandy to control her. Deep inside, Mandy knows that this was not all a game. She knows that Sabrina was serious. No, Mandy knows that she is now Sabrina's slave-girl.

However, Mandy is still trying to resist. Despite the power of Sabrina's sorcery and dark magic, she may still be able to fight back. Maybe, just maybe, she may be able to overcome Sabrina's efforts.

----

But for the moment, Mandy has no idea that she is in a mortal struggle against Sabrina. She has no idea of what she is up against and the peril that she and her husband have fallen into. At the moment, she believes that she is in love with Sabrina. Her only worry is how to hide the truth from her new husband. She is worried that he will find out that she has been sucking on another woman's pussy all day and that she had been fucked by her next-door neighbor. She doesn't want to lose her husband, but she can only think about Sabrina.

How will Mandy's internal struggle play out? Which part of her will win out? Maybe much will depend upon her. However, a lot will depend upon her new husband Ryan. We have to see how all this is affecting him. What is the potion doing to Ryan? What role will he play in Sabrina's plan?

-----

She puts these thoughts aside and she opens the contents of the package.

"To my new little slave-girl. Make sure you and your husband use your new toys tonight. You must obey me. I will ask you about it later. Your Mistress, Sabrina. xxx"

-----

She undoes the paper. Mandy then removes the top of the box. Inside are many smaller packages. The first is a small separately packaged box. She opens it and there is a gold chain with clips, that look to be nipple clamps.

In another package, there is a ball gag and blindfold. There is a set of whips and a set of solid gold dildos, one double-ended that attaches to a harness, while another that can be used alone. Each very large and very real looking. There is a set of steel balls that should be inserted into her vagina. There are also different types of cock restraints with various sized ass plugs; designed to be fastened around the man's balls so it can't be removed.

Mandy takes out the large double-ended dildo. She rubs her hands along its length and girth. She imagines this sliding in and out of her. She imagines the cock being pushed far inside of her. Then, she thinks of Ryan. She touches the cock cage attached to the large plug. She imagines him whipping her. She imagines whipping him. Then a thought comes to her mind of treating him like a girl and taking him with the double-ended dildo. It makes her aroused and she immediately starts to touch her bare pussy underneath the thin transparent dress.

She returns the items to the box and with her other hand she touches her bare breasts.

Then, without knowing why, she becomes suddenly sad. She is filled with strange emotions that she can't explain. Suddenly, tears fall from her eyes.

-------

Ryan and the mysterious girl with red hair.

For Ryan, these past four days have been a whirlwind of stress and life changes. His new job was very demanding as a software developer and consultant in a large consultant firm and he didn't have the time he would like to be with Mandy, his new bride or even to help with the unpacking after moving into the new home. At least he was glad that Mandy had made friends with the next-door neighbor, Sabrina. Ryan had still not met her, but from Mandy's descriptions and stories, she seemed like the perfect neighbor and one that would be good friends with Mandy. He also thought that since she was an older middle-aged woman, she would be a stable mother-like figure to them.

However, he did notice that since they moved in this past weekend, he had been thinking about sex constantly. And it seemed that Mandy was also more interested in sex than ever; even kinky sex, which was something new in their relationship. Surely, it was because they were in their first home and maybe that is why Mandy was experimenting lately with kinkier behavior. He had always fantasized about her being more willing to experiment in the bedroom. Mandy had always been shy and timid concerning sex and hey made love in traditional ways. If anything, she was rather prudish. So, he was surprised at how she had become kinkier since moving into the new home.

He thought that maybe it was somehow related to her new friendship with Sabrina, figuring that it was girl-talk and she was getting advice on opening up sexually. In any case, Ryan was now horny all the time and has been having kinky thoughts and daydreams. He is also thinking about their neighbor that he never met or saw. Somehow, his horny imagination has created a vivid image of Sabrina in his mind. However, in the past few days, he has become obsessed with a young college girl that he sees every day during his commutes to and from his office in the city.

Ryan could never imagine that the wine they have been drinking all week was a magical potion that creates physiological changes. His cock is always hard and it has become noticeably larger. Also, he now produces a lot more cum than before. He seems to always leak cum, even when he is not hard. It is embarrassing because his pants are always stained lately. This had never happened to him before. Since the previous day, he puts a tissue around his cock so that when he is sitting he doesn't create a stain in his pants.

He had never looked at another woman because he never had an interest in anybody but Mandy. For him, she is the only person that he could ever love. But, since the night after moving in, he had started to have strange sexual dreams. He even started to have daydreams that were filled with sex. At first, they were dreams with Mandy, but then there is always another woman. A woman that he didn't know. She has red hair and fair skin with freckles. In his dreams, the woman would seduce him and control him.

Maybe his over-sexed desires were the result of Mandy opening up sexually. He didn't know, but he also didn't know why he always dreamed of the same red-haired woman.

The red-haired girl

Maybe because of these dreams, he began to notice a college girl every day since Monday. She looks to be 20 years old and has beautiful red hair, always tied back in a ponytail. She sat opposite him for four days now, since Monday morning when he noticed her on the subway ride to work. She was the type of girl he would notice; average height but with a small frame, white skin with freckles, and very skinny. Her fingers are long and slender. Around her long slender neck, she wears what looks like a thin black collar with a metal ring in the front. The collar fits tightly to her neck. The girl is always dressed in the same co-ed uniform. She wears what looks like a sports coat with the insignia of an elite private college or university that still require dress codes. She has her red hair in a ponytail; a short plaid skirt, and a white semi-transparent shirt.

Now, he sees the girl constantly. Even though Ryan is in love with Mandy, he is taken by this girl and has fantasies about knowing her, touching her, and kissing her.

Since Monday, she sits opposite him on the subway during his commute towards the city. Even though the subway train is filled and he sits in different parts of the train-car, there always seems to be the seat just in front of him that opens up just as the girl gets on at the next stop from Ryan's. This morning, the second day seemed a coincidence, but by the third day, he was beginning to believe that it was providence. It wasn't as if the girl chose the seat. It was the only free seat on the train car, and it always became available just when the girl entered.

Since the first time he saw her sitting across from him in the subway, he begins to see her everywhere, or at least that is the impression that he has. On the same afternoon on Monday, he thought he saw her when he went to a coffee shop next to his office. She was in the window sipping her coffee while he waited in line, but when he finally bought his coffee and was looking for a place to sit, she was gone.

On his way home from work, she was sitting across from him again. It seemed an incredible coincidence. Of course, for the girl, he was sure that she didn't even notice his existence. Nonetheless, he acted as though he was reading the subway newspaper, but he couldn't keep his eyes off her. He watched how she sat, how she touched the hem of her short skirt, how she moved touched her thin and delicate neck. He admired her delicate ears and how her a whisp of her red-hair had fallen out from the otherwise perfectly combed back hair fastened into a ponytail. He was enamored by her porcelain skin and the sparse but distinct freckles along with her nose and cheeks.

What was it about this girl that so intrigued him? He could not explain it. Yes, she was an example of a beautiful college girl, but there were many others. But for Ryan, he was drawn into this girl's world. It was curious he pondered, how sometimes after noticing a person, one seems to see them constantly. Was this such a case? Yes, it was just pure coincidence that she was sitting opposite to him on the same day as she sat opposite to him in the morning.

-----

Tuesday: Ryan's commute inbound

On Tuesday morning, Ryan arrived at the subway station. He had just left home after making love to his wife in the morning. He was thinking of Mandy and also thinking about the new consultant account and his agenda for the day. While waiting for the train, he checked his phone. With his apprehension of work-related issues, he was not thinking about the red-haired girl from yesterday.

The train arrived at the stop. As many mornings at peak rush hour, he could see that the train cars were so full that there was standing room only. The car that he would normally board was especially full. He hurried down towards the end of the train to board one of the last train-cars. All the chairs were filled, so he stood in the center. He pulled out his phone and opened the app for the international section of the newspaper.

His attention is immediately diverted to the international headline of the latest "test". He feels his stomach drop and the blood drain from his head. He became lost in his thoughts as the train pulls off, filled with people.

He looks at all of them, each lost in their oblivion. They are all corpses. They are all as good as dead.

-----

"Fuck," he whispered thinking about the latest 'tests' (the only 'tests' that matter). "Every day, they are getting closer. Every day the clock is getting closer to midnight. What are we? Two minutes to midnight? No, it is less. It is "100 seconds" to midnight. Fuck. Fuck. And fuck. There is not much margin, is there? No, not much at all."

Sometimes, Ryan couldn't get it out of his mind. He lacked the apathy that most people had. He lacked the selective ignorance. Some things are easier to deal with if you don't know anything about them. Some things are easier to live with if you act as if they are not there. But, for Ryan, those sons of a bitches -- Ivan and Mike -- keep him up at night. They are the thorns in his side. They are the thorns in the sides of 7.8 billion people that live on the planet. But, despite their existence, most people sleep at night. Not Ryan. Ryan doesn't sleep. He doesn't ever "really" sleep; not since Little Boy was born from Enola -- from Enola Gay. Now he just shivers. Ever since those assholes moved into the neighborhood, they make the poor bastard shake "like the fairground lights" in his sleep. Every night.

Sometimes, he would wake up in a cold sweat from the horror.

"What's the matter, honey?" Mandy would say alarmed hugging him as he sat up from the bed. "Was it the dream again."

"Yeah. I'm sorry darling. It happened again."

"Don't think about it."

"I can't help it. It happened. Do you know what I am talking about? Well, It happened," he said putting his hand to his head with complete distress.

"Shhh, darling. It's ok. It was just a dream," Mandy consoled him kissing him lightly on the cheek.

"And I had to come home," he continues. "I had to come home and kill you. I had to blow your fucking head off. I had to end your life right then and there. Otherwise, you would suffer far too much."

"Shhh, don't think of such things."

"Someday those bastards are going to fuck us over big time! Someday they will send one of their asshole buddies, Ivan or Mike, and mess us up."

He paused and ran his fingers through his hair, pushing it back. Then he continued, "There are lots of them, you know? There are almost 14,000 of the bastards armed and ready. Think about that 14 thousand clones of Mike. Yeah, someday we will be fucked!"

"I know, honey, but there used to be more than 70 thousand. Things will get better," she tries to convince him.

"It doesn't matter. It only takes one. Yes, someday I will have to come home and kill you. You know that, don't you? I will have to put a gun between your lovely eyes and pull the trigger. I will have to do it out of compassion. I love you too much. Yes, far too much than to let you live through the 'aftermath'. I will have no choice but to kill you."

"Shhhh, my darling," Mandy soothes him. "Try and calm down. Don't think about Mike or Ivan. They are not worth it. They were always delinquents. You knew that since they were born, and we are still here. They always hung out with the worse sorts. Now, you must learn to live with them. Just try and calm down."

"OK. I will try. I promise. You are right"

He just says this to console her. He doesn't want to make her as nervous as him. So then, Ryan lays back on the pillow. He looks up into the darkness of the room. His beautiful naked wife lies next to him. She puts her arm over his chest. She cuddles close to him and kisses him on his bare chest.

"Shhh, my darling. You are my love. It will all be ok. Everything will be ok," she says soothingly as if he were a child.

------

He WAS a child. He was just like a child when it comes to Mike and Ivan. For these sons of a bitches, we all are like children. Helpless. Dependent.

We are all dependent on the "adults". We are all just hoping that they don't come home drunk, or lose their jobs, or they don't get angry, or they don't fight in front of us, or they don't get a divorce. We are like children just hoping we have a happy childhood and a house with "adults" that don't fuck things over too badly.

Yeah, well I just don't know. How about you? What do you think? For me, the 'adults' we have are not very dependable. There is just no backbone. If you know what I mean. I hope you do know what I mean. For all our sakes. But moreover, I just hope the fucking "adults" know what I mean. Let's just hope the adults can be more like us children and want a little bit of peace.

------

A tear falls from Ryan's eye. He calms down for her. But he can only think. The horror.

The sheer utter HORROR.

The train moves from side to side. As Ryan is reading, but not "really" reading. As he is contemplating existential threats. As he is contemplating the cosmic endowment of 7.8 billion people, that could disappear in a nanosecond. What would be the cosmic endowment of 7.8 billion people throughout humanity? What if we lived as long as dinosaurs for another 300Million years? They had a good run as far as species go. But then again, they didn't have nukes. We do. We do have nukes. And the nukes are aimed right at our heads. They are aimed right between our eyes. Every day. Every day since Little Boy.

Could you imagine a Terrantasaurus Rex with a fucking nuke? I don't even want to imagine. But then again, I somehow have the strange idea that they would be far more rational about the whole thing than the 'adults' we have guarding our future.

Humans have been around for about 1.2 million years. What if we humans could survive to at least the age of the earth before the Sun burns us and engulfs us? What would you give us? Another 1 billion years? Yes, more or less. That is the rough estimate. Let's say we last another billion years (3 times that of dinosaurs) and we can escape Ivan and Mike, then there would have been 10,000,000,000,000,000 (10 to the power of 16) human lives in total. Maybe, if we are not entirely stupid, we expand to other planets, so that there is no reason we couldn't reach a Googolplex (i.e., 10 to the power of 10 to the power of 100) human lives.

123456...8