Seductress and Young Neighbor Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The couple is arguing slightly amongst themselves, but he can't make out what they are saying. Out of the boredom of the train ride and being tired from a long day at work, he focuses on the lives of these total strangers. In only a few moments, he creates a plausible history. He looks beyond them but shifts his eyes to look at both of them, in an attempt to act agnostic to their existence.

-----

"Yeah well, I think it is best to use lithium deuteride," he says to her.

"I am so tired of thinking about the secondary stage," she answers back clearly in a bad mood. "Edward, we have been over these issues hundreds of times. Can't we talk about something else?"

"Ruth, please -- just listen a little bit more. We need to get this just right. We need a way to supply the tritium component of thermonuclear fuel. You know that. And, it needs to get to 300 million kelvin, igniting fusion."

----

What does a temperature like that mean? 300 Million Kelvin (K). The center of our sun is 15 Million Kelvin. So this is an order of magnitude larger. In fact, a temperature of 300 Million K is equivalent to the temperature of the early universe at a mere 10-100 seconds after the big bang. At this point, nucleons could form and combine in nucleosynthesis. At this temperature, it was too hot even for electrons to be bound to nuclei. At these temperatures, protons and neutrons become bound and produce the light elements of helium-4, deuterium, and lithium. When the universe was 300 Million Kelvin, the size of the observable universe occupied a tiny spherical volume of space of 300 light-years. To put this into perspective, our Milky Way galaxy is 30 kpc, or 100 thousand light-years.

But in Ivan and Mike, 300 Million Kelvin is produced here on earth.

The HORROR.

The sheer utter HORROR.

----

Ryan didn't know why, but he was becoming nauseous from the couple's conversation. Immediately, he hated them. He wished they didn't exist. He wished these two didn't exist along with Ivan, Mike, and all that followed. He doesn't want to listen anymore. He tried very hard not to listen. But he kept looking at the girl, the one called Ruth. She was strangely beautiful. But he hated her guts. He hated her with all his soul. He wished she were dead.

"Holy Christ," he thinks to himself, "Ruth, just tell him a lie. Just tell him he is wrong. Tell him to buy a few more minutes for humanity. Throw him off track so we can get a few more precious minutes before midnight."

Too bad Nicola was not there. She would listen. I am sure she would know what the hell they are talking about. Well, maybe not. Before. Not now. No, not after the lobotomy. Perhaps a subtle echo of the topic of Edward and Ruth's conversation remains; like a shadow in her memory.

No. It is unlikely. Now she just thinks about erotic and kinky sex.

----

He shuts them out of his mind. Ryan puts his head down to the new book that he attempts to read. He knows it will be dry, and a hard read about the new "digital economy". It was his rational side that made him buy it.

He was tired of hearing about the "new" economy. There is no "new" economy. It is the old economy with "1"s and "0"s. But it is still based upon the same concept: supply, demand, and greed. It is still based upon the same socio-politics. It is still based upon the same society that we have created, based upon defects of humanity and propagated throughout history.

Ryan recalls the Central Park monologue teachings of Jiddu Krishnamurti: "We were saying how very important it is, to bring about in the human mind a radical revolution. The crisis is a crisis in consciousness. A crisis that cannot anymore accept the old norms, the old patterns, the ancient traditions. And considering what the world is now; with all its misery, conflict, destructive brutality, aggression, and so on. Man is still as he was. He is still brutal, vile, aggressive, acquisitive, competitive. And, he has built a society along these lines."

-----

Societies are constructed. They are made in the image of their creators.

There is no "new" economy. Nicola told me that there is only the "old" economy -- the old pattern, which was created along with society. Putting "new" in a title doesn't make it true, it only sells more books. It is all "old". As old as we are because we create things that are modeled after us.

The "new" is simply "re-modeled", "re-fashioned", "re-factored". A new veneer. A fresh coat on top of the old.

Nicola once told me that we continue to be the rat in the cage. We are part of the "machine". But, now we have been given a different wheel. Now, we are told to run faster. We have to be on edge because our food has been changed to a different tube. Over our heads, there is a more potent ultraviolet lamp, and we are getting hotter -- every day.

But, like always, we are threatened to perform, or else, the food will not come down the tube.

That, my dear friends, is the "old". And it is ALSO the "new".

Nicola was right. The problem is, she doesn't think about such things anymore.

----

Ryan was going through all these issues in his mind. One thing after another, in rapid succession, at the speed of light. Why did he buy such a lame book? Fuck it. He returned to thinking about the red-haired girl and wondered where she was. He opened his banal book and started to read.

"The new digital economy will transform ... blah blah..."

After the first sentence, his mind began to wander once again. He realized that having the book open was simply a trope that one does on trains. Everybody stares at books or now at their phones. Have you ever noticed that? I mean, people don't look at your face and into your eyes.

Why? Because we are still apes. Still monkeys. Still guarding our distance, hedging our bets, playing it safe.

If you look at someone in the eyes that you don't know, you better be prepared for one of two things: to fight or to fuck.

Anything else -- if you're going to do it -- look people in the eyes, I mean, then you better be prepared to run like hell.

-----

The train entered the terminal, the one just after the one he got on. The train was already quite full. Some people were getting off, and others were entering. Ryan remained lost in his thoughts and had made another attempt to read his book.

"A transformation will take place so that 5G networks will be useful. So, all executives should .... "

From that point, he started once again to think about the bookstore and the red-haired girl. What were the books she had in her hands? Ah yes, they were about witchcraft, potions, sorcery, things to do with black magic. How intriguing!

The train started again. Two people were standing in front of him. He looked down at his book. The train accelerated, then jerked to the left, then slowed, then accelerated. After a few minutes, he looked up to see where they were. The people that had been standing had moved towards the door.

He looked up and directly in front of him was the red-haired girl. Ryan was shocked and also startled. This seemed to be far more than coincidental. How was it that the only free chair was the one directly in front of him? She seemed to appear out of thin air.

She was dressed as always and had her head down reading a book. Just then, as if she knew he was looking at her, she looked up quickly. He didn't have time to look away. She looked at him straight in the eyes and he could have sworn she gave a slight grin. He quickly looked away.

------

Do you see what I mean? You don't just "look someone in the eyes" for no good reason. The red-haired girl knew what she was doing! She was prepared for SOMETHING. And, I don't think she intended to fight.

------

She was as fresh as if she had just showered. She had her legs crossed. She shifted her position and lifted the book that she was reading. She put it in front of her face, which made the title of the book visible: "Aphrodisiacs and other Spells to Control your Lover", by Nicola Sekks -- the post-lobotomized author of "Ars Bellum Nuclei". The cover was provocative, showing a sexy naked woman and a naked muscular man kneeling in front of her. The image of the man looked strangely like Ryan. The man's large cock was visible and he looked up to the naked woman. The red-haired girl did nothing to hide the book, which seemed to be highly pornographic.

However, nobody seemed to observe her, except Ryan. It was as if only he could see her. But that was utterly absurd. She was sitting right there.

She was flushed. The book she was reading seemed to affect her, or maybe that was what she wanted to transmit to Ryan. The girl adjusted her skirt and opened her leg. She acted to be adjusting her coat, but Ryan observed her closely and could see that she rubbed her nipple. Pushing aside her sports coat, he could just make out a dark areola. As she kept reading, she adjusted her skirt again but slipped a finger into her skirt. When she pulled it out, Ryan could swear that her finger was wet. The girl brought her finger to her mouth and slipped it in revealing her long sexy tongue. She sucked for a moment, pushing it in and out a couple of times as if it were a cock. She seemed intensely reading her book and didn't lift her eyes from the text.

Doesn't anybody else notice this spectacle? Ryan looked at the people next to him and they didn't seem to notice the girl. The man to his left had his eyes closed and the woman to his right was flipping through a tabloid magazine.

The girl removed her saliva covered finger from her mouth and returned it to underneath her skirt. She pulled her skirt up slightly so she could get better access. Then, she opened her legs. One of her legs touched the legs of the man next to her. Here she was on a public train feeling her pantyless pussy and nobody seemed to notice except Ryan.

Now, the girl not only just touch her vagina, but she was rubbing it up and down. As she continued to read the book by Nicola Sekks, she became more and more aroused. She began to rub faster. Ryan, looked around to see if anybody else was watching her. This was unbelievable. The red-haired girl was masturbating here on a public train, but nobody seemed to even look at her except Ryan.

The red-haired girl now lost all inhibitions. She removed her wet fingers from playing with her pussy, rubbed it on her skirt to dry them slightly, and unbuttoned her white blouse. She put her hand within the blouse and started to massage her breast. Her mouth parted at the pleasure she gave herself as she pinched her nipples under the thin fabric. During all this time, she didn't lift her head from the pages of the book, which she held up close to her face.

As before, the girl removed her hand and quickly put it to her mouth, licking two of her fingers. She drenched each finger in saliva and quickly returned it underneath her skirt. Since this restricted her access, she shifted her position and completely pulled up her skirt. The skirt was now around her tummy and her naked bum sat on the train seat. Her entire bare pussy was exposed. She began to rub herself with increasing intensity. Her mouth opened wider and she began to moan slightly. It was clear that she was approaching an orgasm. Now her hand was rubbing furiously on her bare clitoris.

Then all of a sudden, she began to orgasm. She closed her eyes and squeezed her legs together. Her body shuddered for a few moments. She removed her hand from her womanhood and it was covered in her wet sticky lubricating liquid. She put each finger in her mouth and cleaned off the liquid.

Just as her orgasm subsided, the train had entered another station. People started to move back and forth, obstructing Ryan's view of the girl. Many people had left the train, and only a few had entered. Finally, the doors closed, and the people standing had all found seats. Nobody was in front of Ryan, but the red-haired girl was gone. In her place was a little old lady. Given all the clamor, the girl had gotten off at the stop without Ryan noticing.

-----

Scene 4B: Ryan's dreams...Thursday morning: The red-head girl

In the morning, when he was waking up, he realized that he had a dream. He wanted it to continue. It is about her. The red-haired coed girl. His dream started with Mandy. In his dream, he is touching Mandy. He kisses her on the lips. Then he moves down to her neck. She is wearing a neck-collar with a ring. She moves down her slender neck and to her small flat breasts. Her frame is so soft and delicate. Her olive skin is tender and the small blond hairs of her body stand on end with anticipation. He reaches Mandy's nipples that are long and hard from her arousal. Her torso heaves with each touch and with her anticipation of what will eventually come next.

He moves down her body to lick her vagina. But when he reaches her womanhood, it is no longer her pussy, but a small cock, or penis-clit. He looks up to see Many's face, but it is no longer her, it is the red-head girl. Together with a clean-shaven pussy, the girl also has a clit that looks like a small cock. As he puts his finger into her pussy, and lick the penis-clit, it grows to be a full-length cock. The red-head girl is a sexy hermaphrodite.

This thought suddenly makes Ryan very aroused. He is not gay and never wanted another man's cock or wanted a relationship with a man, however, he wanted this tiny penis in his mouth. The idea of taking this penis-clit in his mouth overcomes him with sexual desire. It begins to take hold of his mind in this dream. She is so feminine, but her cock-clit and pussy underneath it is the sexiest thing he has ever imagined.

From the moment of this dream, he can't get it out of his mind. It is latent in his mind and forms a growing tendency. A growing desire. This idea begins to take over his thoughts, and from that, he begins to have other thoughts. He wishes he was like the red-haired girl. He wishes that underneath his cock, there was also a pretty moist pussy. He thinks about what it would be like to have a pussy and his cock turn into a clit. Each of these sudden thoughts is like links in a chain, one connected to the other.

Then, the ultimate desire and tendency begin to overcome him: he wants to be the red-haired girl. He wants to be more feminine. He wants to have both a cock, but also a pussy. Then, he begins to imagine what it would be like to be taken by a man. To have a man enter his pussy. What would it be like to be dominated? What would it be like to be feminized? How is he having these thoughts? How could he ever tell Mandy this?

In his dream, this red-head girl pushes his head down so that he takes her cock-clit into his mouth. She instructs him to stroke her. Then she tells him to please suck on her clit. He takes it into his mouth and bobs up and down on it. She is so turned on that she moves her hips to meet his mouth. She holds his head and begins to pump her cock-clit into his mouth. Then, she starts to moan, warning of her impending orgasm. Now, she holds his head firmly in place so that he cannot move even if he wanted. All of a sudden, her body tenses and he feels from her cock-clit a large amount of warm cum squirting into his mouth. He is forced to accept and swallow all of it.

When she finally stops squirting cum into his mouth, she commands him to stick his cock into her vagina. She shifts position so that he can rub his cock at the entrance of her hermaphrodite pussy. Even though he enters her moist pussy, her cock-clit becomes hard again. She tells him to stroke her clit. It is sufficiently large that he can put it into the palm of his hand and stroke it as he enters her pussy. The red-haired girl in his dream has white fluid leaking from her entrance. He pumps his manhood in and out of her with increased speed. After only a few moments, from his arousal, he is ready to orgasm and squirts his semen inside her.

He dismounts her and she asks him to lick her. She pushes him down on his back. Then she sits on top of his face so that her pussy is over his mouth. Their combined fluid begins to flow from her and directly into his mouth. It is a steady stream that she forces him to drink. She holds his head once again so that he can't move. She is sitting on his face and he is completely immobile. Then, all of a sudden, her clit turns into a large penis. While she moves her pussy over his face, she starts to stroke her now large cock. She moans. She repositions herself so that her cock touches Ryan's lips. She forces him to open his mouth. He is now sucking on her cock-clit once again. She moves her hips and fucks his mouth until she orgasms, once again sending a large amount of her cum down his throat.

Just then, Ryan wakes up.

----------------

Ryan, Thursday morning inbound

As he woke up from his strange dream, it was approximately a half-hour before his alarm would ring. Even though the bedroom was still dark, beams of morning light began to enter the room. He turned and looked at his wife Mandy still sleeping. She is so beautiful as she sleeps and is so sexy.

He thinks of their night. They had both been so horny the night before. He put his hand on her shoulder, but she moans slightly and stays sleeping. He noticed that she had leaked tons of fluid. He put his finger to it, but it wasn't pee. It was white and viscous and there were large amounts on the bed in small puddles.

She was still sleeping so he didn't wake her. He wet his finger in it. It was sticky like his cum, but thicker and whiter He brought his finger to his mouth and tasted it. It was sweet. It was her pussy juice because it tasted so much of her. She was so sexy that he immediately became hard. He took a larger amount of it and put it into his mouth, savoring the taste.

He had to masturbate. He went into the bathroom and before entering the shower, he began to stroke his cock. Mandy's pussy fluid had turned him on so much that he had to orgasm. He entered the shower and started to lather his body. He stroked his large member faster and faster until finally, he reached an orgasm.

But it wasn't like any orgasm he ever had. Normally, he squirts a few times, and only modest amounts of cum, but this time his orgasm lasted at least two minutes. During that time, his cock jerked, and he and squirted and squirted and didn't stop. It was insane. He ejaculated so much cum that the water in the shower became clogged for a while before it went down the drain.

Ryan's Thursday train inbound

He was waiting for the subway. His mind was filled with images of Mandy and waking up to how much pussy juice she had in the bed after a night of making love. He thought of how sexy Mandy is and it immediately made him hard. His bulge was hard to hide. He could have sworn the woman standing next to him noticed his large hard cock under his suit trousers. He thought that if he had been wearing jeans he could hide it better, but dress pants make bulges hard to hide.

He started to think about the red-haired girl. Would she be on the train this morning?. This was becoming an insane obsession. First, it was not plausible that this was coincidental, but on the other hand, why would this girl follow him?

But, he didn't care about the particulars, he only wanted to see her. Moreover, he imagined talking with her. He had just made love to his new wife all night, left her naked in the bed, and he was thinking about a red-haired college girl that he didn't even know. He wanted to fuck this girl. He couldn't deny it. Maybe, she was like in his dream. Maybe she had a small penis-clit.

In any case, he was becoming infatuated with a girl that he didn't even know. He was intrigued and even sexually attracted to her. He seems to be daydreaming about the red-haired girl more than he thought about Mandy.

1...345678