Seductress and Young Neighbor Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The train arrived at the station. He normally goes into the middle car but decided to go three wagons up since the middle car was so full. Now, he figured that any possibility of seeing her would be less. It would be too incidental that she would go on the same wagon.

----

He sat down. The train was full. At the next stop, he noticed that the girl got on. Even though the car was full, just when the girl entered, the chair opposite his opened up, and she sat down.

Today, however, she looked right at him as she was sitting there. Her eyes were mesmerizing, perhaps cat-like. He looked back at her. As she looked intensely at him, she grinned. She knew of his existence. It was as if she had been playing with him all week. She knew that she had him in her trap.

Next to the girl was a woman in her late 40s perhaps that had the appearance of a librarian, or perhaps an office worker. She was reading the newspaper. On the other side of the red-haired girl was a man with rimmed glasses, perhaps in his late 50s. He looked like a banker and had a briefcase on his lap. He looked straight ahead, but his eyes were closed, clearly taking advantage of a few extra moments of rest and dreading the impending monotonous day at the office, that he has now endured for a quarter of a century.

The red-haired girl continued to stare at Ryan. She then smiles and shows her perfect white teeth. Then, she opens her book bag and starts to rummage around for a moment. She then found what she was looking for and looks back at Ryan. She pulls out the object in her hand. It is a dildo in the shape of a realistic man's cock. The dildo has balls and a suction cup.

As she continues to look at Ryan, she puts the head of the dildo in her mouth. Ryan is blown away. He looks around to see if the people next to him or any other passengers notice the girl. What is the matter with these people? Here a beautiful young woman is sucking on a dildo and nobody is looking at her. How is this possible. He is the only one.

The red-haired girl starts to move the dildo in and out of her mouth. She stops and rubs her tongue along the tip and then continues to move it in and out of her mouth. All the while she is sucking on the dildo, she is looking right into Ryan's eyes.

-----

Here is what I mean. Do you see? No, the red-haired girl is not interested in fighting. She is willing to fuck Ryan. She means business. And so does he.

-----

She then stops. She moves the dildo down to her breasts and uses the tip of the dildo to make small circles around her nipples underneath her blouse. She grins at Ryan as he sits staring at her. He is mesmerized. She then brings it down to her short skirt. Her other hand hikes up her skirt so that her pussy is exposed. She then runs the dildo down along her slit.

During the entire time she is doing this, none of the other passengers even look towards her. It is as if she is not there. Why don't other people notice her? Ryan doesn't understand. But he is so caught up in her seduction, that he doesn't care anymore. The girl continues to rub the dildo on the outside of her pussy.

Just then, the girl stops. She stands up and pulls off her skirt. Ryan looks at the other people. Some people turn their heads to look at the red-haired girl, but as if she is simply a person moving position. They then return their attention to what they were doing as if the girl was not doing anything strange. But, the red-haired girl is naked from the waist down and she is rubbing her pussy.

The girl turns around, showing Ryan her beautiful slim ass. She takes the dildo and uses the suction cup to fasten it on her seat so that it is sticking straight upward. She then turns around facing Ryan, looks into his eyes, and then positions her pussy on top of the dildo.

Slowly, she starts to work the dildo int the entrance of her pussy. Then, she starts to move up and down. She then puts her feet up on the seat, and squats, steadying herself by placing her hand on the man's shoulder sitting next to her. The man takes no notice. It is as if he is oblivious to what the girl is doing.

The red-haired girl starts to ride the dildo, as it enters. While she is doing this, she continues to look at Ryan in the eyes and opens her mouth slightly in pleasure. She begins to moan each time she plunges her entire body down on the large dildo. Her pussy is wet and lubricates the large realistic cock. As she bounces up and down, she touches her breasts and pinches her nipples. Her gaze remains fixed on Ryan, only occasionally closing her eyes from the pleasure she is giving herself.

Even after several minutes of riding the dildo, nobody seems to be slightly interested except Ryan. Finally, she approaching an orgasm. She starts to move faster and harder on the dildo. Her moans become louder. Her lovely voice warns of her impending wave that will overcome her. Her other hand begins to rub furiously at her clit. She looks at Ryan straight in the eyes but cringes her brow as a result of her need to feel relief. Her gaze is as if she pleads for Ryan to make her cum.

She is on the verge of cumming. She looks at Ryan and moves up and down faster. Then in one sudden surge, she orgasms while at the same time, squirting liquid from her pussy. She shifts her position and all of the liquid shoots like a stream towards Ryan wetting his pants and dress shirt.

------

Ryan at work.

Ryan could not get the red-haired girl out of his mind. He couldn't stop thinking of her spectacle. He was so aroused that he was going crazy. He realizes that one of his co-workers, Katy, had noticed his bulge at the printer. He saw that her gaze was fixated on his cock. She had been organizing some papers, but out of her preoccupation, all the papers fell to the floor. For Ryan, it was especially humiliating because she is his age and very pretty. Also, they often work together and thought about how awkward it would be now.

He had to somehow get the girl out of his mind. He decided to get up from his desk and go to the bathroom to "relieve himself". Maybe if he jerked off, then he would settle down. His penis was rock hard and given that he was "bigger" down there than normal, it was hard to conceal. He just hoped that in the trip to the bathroom he didn't encounter anyone.

Just as he was about to enter the men's room, he saw the girl with the red hair talking to Rebecca, a co-worker that he had become friends with from the Marketing department. He squinted his eyes. Yes, it was her. She was dressed as she had been these past few days, as a coed - a very short skirt, white shirt, and blue sports jacket. As always, her short red hair was in a ponytail, revealing her exceptional facial features.

What was this girl doing her in his company's office? As he stood at the entrance to the bathroom, he paused and continued to look at her. He had to find out. Since he often talks to Rebecca, he would have the opportunity to ask details about the red-haired girl.

"You just have to fill this form out and ..." he heard part of what Rebecca said, but then her voice trailed off.

He could see the red-haired girl nodding that she understood as she took the papers. She asked Rebecca a question, but her voice was so soft, that she didn't know what she said from his distance to them. Yes, he thought, later this day he would find some way to ask her about the red-haired girl. He would seek out Rebecca later.

As he was thinking this, the red-haired girl turned and looked straight at him, directly into his eyes. So that it didn't seem that he was staring at her, he continued into the bathroom. But, for a brief moment, their eyes met and he could swear that she smiled in with a capricious grin.

Seeing her here in his office completely flabbergasted him. Here he was daydreaming about her all day long after her lurid sex acts on the train, and then she appears here in his office. Of all the office buildings in the city, of all the companies, and all the departments, she was here. What was going on? She must be following him. But why him?

----

He entered the bathroom and needed to attend to himself more than ever.

"Hey Ryan," one of his co-workers said as he was washing his hands.

"Hey John," he responded but not much in the mood for conversation.

He entered one of the stalls. He could hear John drying his hands and then leaving. His cock was rock hard and he needed to stroke himself. He feels that he has never been harder and more aroused in all his life. He was leaking so much pre-cum that his underwear was nearly completely soaked. He had to masturbate without anyone knowing.

When he was younger, he would masturbate at night while his brother was in the lower bunk bed. If he moved his hand up and down on his cock, the bed would rock, and his brother would find out. So, he learned how to rub his cock against his leg and orgasm without making any noise. When he orgasmed, the problem was that he didn't have a way to wipe it up. As a result, he learned to drink his cum so his bed would not be wet. Now, this is the way that he likes to masturbate since it feels so sensitive.

With his underwear and pants pulled down, he used the palm of his hand to rub it against his leg. He closed his eyes and thought of her. He thought of the dildo moving against her pussy. As he thought of her, he rubbed his cock against his thigh. At first, he only used light pressure, but as he became more and more aroused, he pushed his cock with more pressure grinding it against his thigh. Now he was thinking of the red-haired girl taking the dildo in her mouth and imagining that the dildo was his cock.

In the stall, he can hear other men in the office coming in every once in a while. But he is so turned on, that he now can't control himself. He stands and begins to rub his cock up and down. In his mind, he is imagining her positioning the dildo on the train seat.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" he imagines her saying. "Come here and take out your big cock."

His imagination is running rampant. He imagines that there is now nobody else on the train and she is about to fuck him.

He begins to stroke faster. He has to be quiet. If anybody finds out it will be so embarrassing. He closes his eyes and continues to imagine her.

She is completely naked now. He is also naked and seated on the train seat. She turns around and bends over showing her ass. Now she positioned herself above his cock. He helps her, directing her entrance towards his large erect cock. She now squats down on him and he enters her.

At this moment, it is almost as if his hand feels like a pussy. How was that possible? He is masturbating so many times, but it feels as if he is exploring the tight pretty pussy of the red-haired girl.

He is so sex-crazed that he will cum any moment.

"Fuck me harder," he imagines her saying.

He imagines her riding him with increased urgency. Faster and harder she bounces on his cock. Her pussy is so tight but at the same time, she is so lubricated.

He feels his orgasm approaching. He doesn't have to say anything because she can sense it. He imagines her moving even faster and urging him to cum inside her.

"Cum in me! Please, give me so much cum. I need it inside me," he hears her voice in his head.

Then, he explodes in the most intense orgasm of his life. It is so intense, that his body convulses and spasms with each spurting ejaculation. But the quantity of cum is so much that he can't stop cumming. It seems that the urge to spurt cum does not subside.

Just like the morning, when he cums, he produces so much more semen than normal. He doesn't understand how all of a sudden producing so much semen. But, after he cums, he is completely exhausted. He produces at least a liter of cum and his body is acting completely strange. Maybe he should consult a medical doctor. . Even he notices that he has urges like a wild animal -- ever since they moved into the new house. Yes, he has changed ever since he started seeing this red-haired girl. Are these events related?

------

A half-hour after his episode in the bathroom, Ryan still couldn't get the red-haired girl out of his mind. Maybe if he finds an excuse to go to HR, he can bump into Rebecca. Perhaps, she might mention something about the girl.

Ryan approached the HR department. Most of the people at the front desk were older women and men that Ryan didn't know yet. Each was busy at their computers. He hoped he would not have to figure out something to say to justify why he was there. Fortunately, nobody gave him much notice since they were busy with their work.

He saw Rebecca's desk. But, it was curious because her desk was tidy and the computer was turned off. Maybe she had left early when he was in the bathroom. But it was odd, he thought. Too bad, he would have to catch her the next week to learn something about the red-haired candidate.

---------

Thursday: Ryan on the outbound.

After Ryan's masturbation at work, he could at least concentrate more than in the morning. For a few hours, he was able to be productive. But it wasn't without his mind occasionally wandering to thoughts of the red-haired girl. Why was she there in his office? She must be applying for a position.

While waiting for the train outbound, he meets a co-worker, it's Charlie from HR. They are on the train platform talking about company intrigues and other light things related to their upcoming weekend. Eventually, their conversation will slowly return to the central question in Ryan's mind.

-----

"Yeah, thought I would take the day off tomorrow. The wife and the kids want to go upstate this weekend," Charlie continues. "I wouldn't mind, but I was hoping to catch the game on Saturday."

"Know what you mean," responds Ryan, congenially to act as 'one of the boys'. "I don't know if I will be able to watch it either. Lots of unpacking and stuff to do in the house."

That was a lie. Ryan had no interest in the game. But why get into that lame discussion once again. Then he would have to explain for the hundredth time his reasons for disinterest in organized sports.

But Ryan did have an interest. It was more of an obsession. And this, he did want to talk to Charlie about. This he needed to have information -- "inside information".

-----

"So, how is it going over in HR. Lots of work, no?" Ryan asks coyly, trying to provoke at first an indirect response, maybe hinting at the information he wants.

"Nah, you know, the same old. These days with the economy, can't take many candidates."

Ryan had to steer this towards the red-haired girl.

"Not any interns these days applying?"

"Haven't seen any."

Ryan thought the only way he would know was if he asked directly.

"Oh, I thought I saw an intern today getting some paperwork. It was a red-haired girl talking to Rebecca."

The man looked at Ryan, with a strange face.

"No, I don't think so," Charlie said. "I didn't see any intern or candidate today. Besides, as you probably know it couldn't have been with Rebecca. It would have had to be with someone else."

"Curious. I could have sworn it was Rebecca," Ryan confirms.

"No, that is impossible. Poor Rebecca. I don't think she will ever be coming back."

Ryan looked at him with a blank and horrified expression. Charlie then realizes that Ryan is not "in the know".

"Didn't you know? She was involved in an accident from a NUKE test a few days ago."

Ryan looks at Charlie in disbelief. He knew nothing of the accident. He was sure it was Rebecca with the red-haired girl. They are good friends since he got his job. She looked right at him and smiled and waved.

"Her entire body had been irradiated," Charlie continues. "Terrible business. It was an "atmospheric burst". Poor girl. The worse kind, you know? And she was 5km from the "flash". But it doesn't matter, she still received a total dose of 50 grays (Gy). Doctors say at that dose, the poor girl has it all: bone marrow, gastrointestinal, and neurovascular syndromes. They give her a week, maybe two. But it won't be good. She is burned all over and her DNA is shot!"

-----

The train arrived at the station. The two boarded together. They were amongst the first to enter the wagon. There were two chairs available next to the entrance. Ryan sat in the end chair.

They continued a light conversation, avoiding all "nuclear" related conversations. Then, each started to read the newspaper on their phones. Two stops later, Charlie collected his briefcase and prepared to stand up. This stop was the central interchange. Ryan knew that Charlie had to change trains here to get the blue line north. At this point, the train would fill up quickly.

"Well, my stop. Take care Ryan. Since I won't be in tomorrow, have a good weekend."

"You too," Ryan responded.

As the train approached the platform, the large number of people waiting to get on was a harbinger for a tight ride outbound. It was Thursday, and this was the busiest commute hour.

The doors opened. A flood of people entered. The seat next to Ryan, however, remained free. It was strange, normally the first to enter would grab the seat. The wagon filled up rapidly.

As the people entered, Ryan returned to reading the news on his phone. The news is not good. He looks at his watch.

"Shit," he whispers. "It's 100 seconds to the hour. It's 100 seconds before it's all over. Will I make it home?"

-------

Nicola once told Ryan about the people that survived. After the explosion, another 30 thousand people died from the radiation. The initial blast is one thing, but the effects of radiation are horrendous. It's called Acute Radiation Syndrome (ARS). It is the term given to someone that has received a massive amount of ionizing radiation (more than 0.7 Gy).

She told Ryan of a person that was almost 2km from the place that "Little Bastard" cried in Hiroshima. Where HIS mother dropped HIM like an abortion. That person received almost 10Gy. He didn't last very long.

That is why Nicola wanted the clean "wipe". Just forget about everything. Selective ignorance. Death is certain from 0-3km with a 1 megaton airburst -- and only a 50% chance at 8km. But, 1 megaton is nothing! Look at Ivan and Mike. They are 50 times that.

No, I assure you, Nicola is much better now. She is much better with the lobotomy that she received. She is much better as a sex-crazed slut, thinking about kinky sex. She is much better thinking about sexual contact with another person. Sharing intimacies. Why are these things -- sex, I mean -- so taboo in society? Why can't we openly fuck?

What should be banned socially and physically is Ivan and Mike. The photos that should not exist are those of ARS patients.

Nicola is now cool with all this. She is lobotomized. She can't talk about these things ever again. She can't talk about secrets. And there are a lot of secrets to keep silent. Believe me. Lots. Nicola told me a while ago. No, for these deeply profound secrets, Nicola Sekks is silenced -- FOREVER!!

These days, Nicola only concentrates on sex. Raw sex. And she sleeps better. When she is not fucking. And Nicola has the body to fuck and be fucked. And a lot. Believe me. I have seen her NAKED. As I said before, I know Nicola quite well.

------

Ryan looks up from his phone as somebody is about to sit in the seat next to him. It is a woman. He looks at her. It is a red-haired girl.

The girl is dressed as always. She puts her book bag in front of her on the floor by her feet. Ryan's heart begins to beat rapidly. As in the bookstore, she smells of strawberries mixed with another scent that is like raw sex -- which he recognizes. Finally, it comes to his mind where he knows this unique smell -- it is the wine that Sabrina has been giving them. It is the fluid he and Mandy have been drinking for a week now.

1...345678