Seductress and Young Neighbor Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Ryan, the red-haired girl is intoxicating, and she reaks of sex. He immediately gets hard and he is perspiring. He wants to look at her face, but he only looks at her from the corner of his eyes. She is so sexy. Her hands are so delicate, but at the same time strong. Her skin is perfect, white, smooth, and slightly freckled.

She bends forward and rummages around in her bookbag at her feet. She pulls out a book. It is the same book she was reading previously by Nicola Sekks; the erotic book on controlling your lover with spells and potions. Ryan watches as she begins to open the book resting on her lap. Even out the corner of his eyes, and occasionally sneaking a glance, he can see the contents of the book perfectly.

The pages of the book by Nicola Sekks are beautifully adorned with exquisite and realistic drawings. Some are of plant recipes, apparently methods for potions. As the girl turns the page, there are realistic sexual illustrations of naked women licking men's cocks. Of large cocks entering the pussies of voluptuous women. Ryan looks at the text.

"... and the Sorceress will then have the power of the man's cock. She will position it so that.... "

He couldn't read more without looking at the book for a longer period, for which the girl would notice.

As the red-haired girl continued to read, Ryan could see out of the corner of his eyes that she had undone some of the buttons of her blouse. She had put a finger in her blouse and was moving her hands around. All of a sudden, she pulled out her bra. She bent over and put it into her bookbag. She sat back and she had replaced her hand into her blouse. She was touching her breasts. She let out a slight gasp.

Ryan looked around, but nobody on the train seemed to pay any attention to this girl sitting next to him feeling her breasts and getting off in public. After several minutes and reading more pages of the book, the red-haired girl was becoming more and more aroused. Ryan's cock was incredibly hard and did all he could not touch it.

Then, the girl closed the book and put it into her bookbag. She sat back and returned to touching her breasts. However, just then, the girl reached over with her hand closest to Ryan and touched his thigh. She moved upwards towards his crotch and rubbed over his cock. He looked at her, but her eyes were closed and she seemed lost in the dreamy rapture of her arousal. Ryan involuntarily opened his legs slightly to allow her to touch him easier. What was going on?

All of a sudden, the girl moved suddenly and began to unbutton the rest of her blouse. In one movement, she removed her blouse together with the sports jacket as if it were one garment. She left the clothing behind her and she was completely naked from the waist up.

He looked at her and she looked at him. He then looked to all his companions on the crowded train. Nobody seemed the slightest bit interested in this beautiful naked young woman. She started to pinch her nipples and pull them upward. She returned her hand to Ryan's cock.

The red-haired girl stood up. She turned and looked at Ryan and gave him a kind but sexy smile. She reassured him that they would be together. That it was ok. She removed her shoes, while she stood, using the toes of one foot to push the shoe of the other foot off. Then, she undid the button of her skirt. She looked into Ryan's eyes and let the skirt fall to the floor. She had no panties and was completely naked on the crowded train. She stepped out of the skirt and lay it across the seat. There she was, naked on a crowded public train. Ryan looks at other people and they don't seem to pay too much attention to her. One man looks at her but then returns to his newspaper as if he just glanced at any other person on the train.

She then turned around and sat down on top of the skirt next to Ryan. Ryan looked at her and she put her finger to her mouth in a gesture for him to remain silent. She smiled at him. Then she undid the top button of his trousers. She sat back and put her hand inside Ryan's pants as her other hand touched her hairless pussy. From Ryan's angle, he could only see her hairless mound, with the same point of view that she would have. Her finger's disappeared beneath her mound but rubbed up and down her entrance and over her clit while she explored Ryan's manhood.

All of a sudden, she stops and searches for something in her bookbag. She pulls out a large dildo, just as in the morning commute. She starts to suck on it while she returns her other hand to attend Ryan's cock. With the dildo in the shape of a cock, she rubs it up and down her mound and down to her pussy. She puts one leg over Ryan's leg as her hand continues to explore his cock beneath his pants.

In this position, her legs are completely open and she positions the dildo at her entrance. Ryan's point of view is like hers. He is looking down her flat gorgeous tummy at her mount as she positions the dildo towards her opening. She begins to try and push it into her tight hole. Ryan notices how she must apply considerable force so that the large head of the dildo can enter her tight entrance.

She shifts her position so she is slouching more in the train seat. On the other side of the red-haired girl is an older woman. The older woman is not paying any attention to the girl. But at that moment, the red-haired girl also drapes her other leg over the woman's leg. This allows her to have her legs splayed open and easier to insert the dildo. She takes her hand from under Ryan's pants and uses both hands on the dildo to try and insert it into her. Slowly, it starts to enter. Once she has pumped it into herself a few times, she stops and stands up.

She takes her skirt and slips it into her bookbag. Then, she wets the suction cup of the dildo and sticks it on the train seat, just as she did in the morning. Once it is firmly in place, she turns and looks at Ryan. She puts her finger into her moist pussy and then brings it to Ryan's mouth for him to taste. He opens his mouth and lets her wet finger enter his mouth. As he sucks on her finger, she smiles at him.

Then, she turns and positions her pussy over the dildo so it enters her. As she starts to ride the dildo, she slips her hand under Ryan's pants and begins to stroke his cock with the same rhythm that she is riding the fake cock. With her other hand, she uses her fingers to rub her clit.

After several minutes, Ryan can't is about to cum. He can see that people are looking at him, but not at the red-haired girl. With the cock completely buried inside her, she strokes Ryan's cock faster and faster while at the same time she rubs furiously at her clit. They are both on the verge of orgasm.

Finally, Ryan explodes and he spurts cum from under his pants. Just as he spurts his cum, the red-haired girl also shudders and lets out a gasp from her orgasm. Ryan completely wets his pants from the massive load. He is so lost in his orgasm that he puts his head back and closes his eyes. When he recovers, he sees several people looking at him.

He opens his eyes from his orgasm just as the train enters the terminal before his stop. He turns his head to the side and searches his briefcase for some tissues to wipe up. Now, there is a lot of commotion of people preparing to leave and others entering the train. When he finishes cleaning, he turns to look at the red-haired girl, but she was gone and the seat was empty. He didn't even notice her getting up and leaving.

---------------------------

Mandy Friday morning

By the time she is home, there are only slight marks near her pussy that are barely visible. But, she is filled with so much confusion about what is happening to her. She feels in complete control, but there is still a part of her that wants to resist. Her life is being changed by Sabrina and she doesn't know why. She is normally strong, but Sabrina is controlling her.

Despite making love to Sabrina all day, she is incredibly horny. But she feels somehow that Ryan will see that she has been a whore and cheated on him. All her body feels sensitive as if she is experiencing an orgasm continuously without even touching herself.

Her rational side knows that Sabrina can control her somehow. It is not normal. She doesn't believe in the supernatural, but it is as if some magical spell is controlling her.

She goes to her bedroom. Puts on panties and one of Ryan's oxford button-down shirts. She goes downstairs and puts on some music and rests on the couch with a glass of wine that was in the refrigerator that Sabrina had given to them the previous night.

With each sip, she becomes even hornier.

Since it will be still a few hours until Ryan gets home, she begins to navigate the Internet.

She found a place about witches and looks up Sabrina's real name Kirka (Circe). She began to read about Circe, remembering what Sabrina told her. She read that she was the goddess of sorcery; daughter of Helios, Titan god of the sun, and Perse, an oceanic nymph. Sometimes she was a goddess of magic.

She was an enchantress or sorcery and dedicated to transmutation, necromancy, and illusion. Those that angered her she turned into a wild beast. She read that the island that she lived on is described in the Odyssey. She lived in a large house in the middle of a dense wood; surrounded by numerous wild animals including lions, wolves, and bears. All the animals were docile because they were once human, but now they were victims of her sorcery.

Of course, this was all Greek mythology and had nothing to do with reality. But, somehow the mystery surrounding Sabrina seemed to match this mythology quite closely.

Mandy became tired. Her eyes began to close and her mind raced with strange images. She had no idea of the effect of Sabrina's potion. She and her husband had been drinking Sabrina's potion for several days now and it has been changing them. It has been making them subject to Sabrina's will.

Now drinking Sabrina's potion that she thinks is wine, has made her sleepy again. Her extended lips and larger clitoris feel different that she had been rubbing with her finger. As she does this she falls asleep for a few moments and has a strange dream.

As she started to become lost in her dream, her mind must have mixed so many things -- as it often does -- what she was experiencing with Sabrina and an ancient Russian fable that her grandmother told her when she was a little girl. Mandy recalled her childhood in the small town of southern Siberia near Novosibirsk. She remembers a simpler life. She recalls the old Russian fables with such fondness.

But the fable of her dream was quite different from the ones her grandmother told her. Yes, quite different indeed. Her mind is now under the influence of Kirka the Seductress. Now, the fable of her dream has to do with Sabrina. Her dream will represent her inner struggle against the will of Sabrina. Something, that she has yet to understand.

------

Mandy's Dream: Nikishka and Baba Yaga.

There once existed a young beautiful maiden called Nikishka. Her skin was fair, her body was small and slender, and although she had small breasts, she was beautiful, her hair was short and pixie with the color of straw, and had large grey-blue eyes. At once she was somewhat androgynous, appearing slightly boyish, but very pretty and sexy nonetheless. Her cheekbones were high, her jaw was perfectly formed, and her nose was slightly pointy, giving a Celtic and elvish appearance.

She was 19 years old but still lived with her widowed father who lived in a small poor village. Once vibrant and prosperous, that had been filled with craftsmen, tradesmen, and farmers, in recent years all the available men slowly disappeared never to return. Some said they left to seek fortunes in the far off city, others said that they were sent to battle.

Once some were lost, others would go in search of them. They would go past the woods in the search, but would never return. As a result, there were no men to work the fields, or butchers, or craftsman. There was an older wise woman that said it was because beyond the forest lived a Witch that would capture the men and turn them into animals. However, everybody thought she was crazy and senile. Most believed that the men had abandoned the poverty of the village in search of a better life.

Nonetheless, the old woman warned that they were all the victims of a terrible witch, Baba Yaga, that lived in a hut in the dark forests. She was once a beautiful woman, but since men would not have sex with her she turned them into animals. Each time she did this, she became uglier, making it more unlikely that men would make love to her or fuck her. For the most part, the villagers, being practical people, thought the story was outlandish and the old senile woman simply superstitious.

So it was, Nikishka and her widowed father lived a poor life, with their small garden and the few animals they maintained. He was always the kindest father and gave Nikishka all the love and attention that she could ever want. However, with the dwindling of his clothing and leather business, he became increasingly depressed. He began to drink alcohol more and more.

Even though for her ripe age of 19 years old, she was now passing the time she should have been courted by a young man. However, because of the disappearance of all the men in the village, there were no young men to court her and take her as a wife. Thus, even though she desired so much to have a man, she had to escape into her private fantasies. Whenever her father was not around during the day, or when she was alone in her bed at night, she would lose herself in her thoughts of a young man taking her and making love to her.

From these fantasies, she discovered that her fingers could give her pleasure "down there" in her private area. She felt guilty and evil, but her sexual desires were too strong. So during her fantasies of a man taking her as his wife, she would start by touching her firm breasts. Then, as she became more and more aroused, she would pull up her maiden dress, and rub herself over the chemise, undergarments, and petticoat. But, this would be too much and she needed to be able to touch her vagina directly. She would pull down her undergarments and finally rub her finger all along the outside of her moist pussy, rubbing her engorged clitoris. She never dared to put her finger into her entrance. For that, she wanted to wait for her husband.

At night, especially in the warm summer months, she would remove all her clothing and lie naked under her covers. She would imagine her large muscular and bearded husband taking her in his arms. She would imagine his large cock rubbing along the inside of her legs. He would kiss her breasts she would imagine, while she would wet her finger and make small circular motions over her erect nipples. Finally, he would enter her. While her imagination would enact this, she would rub her kitty furiously, trying not to make sounds so her father would not know. Her orgasm would be so intense, that she would invariably squirt liquid that would wet her bed.

At first, the fact that she squirted liquid after she masturbated scared her, but she then realized it was how her body responded. Once, after she came, she tasted her fluid and it even made her horny once again. Now after she masturbates, she always drinks some of the liquid that she squirts. She imagines that it is her husband's cum and that he is squirting his cum into her mouth.

She seemed to always be horny and because of her mundane life, she was always fantasizing and dreaming. Often when she was doing her chores around the house, little things would make her horny and think of her imaginary fantasy husband. She would touch her small perky breasts and feel her nipples getting longer with each touch. She would gasp and would need relief.

Her father often needed to go to town. On such trips, he would be gone all morning to sell what little he could of his leather and garments. Thus, Nikishka would need to tend the animals in the barn. She would feed them, clean the stalls, and then make sure that the animals were clean. She would tend the small goats for obtaining goat milk, and she would feed the pigs.

Sometimes she would look at the genitals of the male horse. They were so large. She would immediately think of a man's cock. What would it feel like entering her? she would wonder. How sexy would it be to see a man's cock moving back and forth? What would it feel like in her hand? Or what would it be like to have a cock in her mouth?

All these thoughts would make her so horny that she would close the barn door and strip completely naked. The smell of the animals made her even hornier and she would touch her slim body all over. She would start by rubbing her naked breasts with both hands. She would push them up slightly and then push them together. Even though they were small, there was still enough for filling her slender hands in a cupped position. She would then move both hands down her hips, along her slender but womanly curves. She would then feel her small bottom and would end up with her fingers between her legs.

She would lie down on the hay. She grabbed one of the stocks of corn and took off the stock. It was clean, and she put it in her mouth as if it were the cock of a man. She had chosen one of the smallest corn cobs so that it could almost fit inside her pussy. Soaking it in her saliva, she would rub it along the outside of her pussy, so the ridges of the corn kernels would rub over her clit. This would send shivers throughout her body.

Her imagination would convert this simple corn cob into a man's cock and she would try and muster the courage to stick it into her entrance. She could never get herself to do it and worried that it would hurt too much. So she would rub it back and forth, slowly at first, but then would rub with ever-increasing speed. Finally, should replace the corn cob with her fingers so that she would orgasm. In the solitude of the barn, she would scream as she orgasmed and would squirt without worrying about wetting her bed.

Despite her insatiable sexual desires and her longing for a man, she was content with her modest life and cared for her father. Although she cooked, cleaned, and looked after all his needs, she was happy. He loved her very much and treated her like his princess.

One day, however, in a drunken state, her father brought home a fat ugly woman. It was late and he told Nikishka to go to her room. He never treated her like this and Nikishka felt betrayed. Her father and the fat ugly woman stayed at the kitchen table drinking vodka until he was completely drunk. Then the nasty vulgar woman offered her fat disgusting body freely to Nikishka's father. Finally, they went to bed and Nikishka could hear them from her room.

Nikishka got up from her bed and went to look inside her father's room since the door did not close completely shut. The house was dark except for soft light from the hearth of the log fire in the kitchen that occasionally danced about the room. Throught the door that was slightly ajar, she looked through the crack. She saw the fat ugly woman completely naked. She was mounting her father and facing the door. At that moment, she looked at the door and saw Nikishka through the crack. The disgusting woman grinned back at her with a devilish and defiant expression, pleased at her easy conquest over Nikishka's father. From that moment, Nikishka hated the disgusting woman.

Knowing that Nikishka was watching, the woman became more lurid, as a way to directly spite the daughter. The fat ugly woman had enormous disgusting breasts that bounced up and down as she rode the cock of Nikishka's father. The nasty fat woman implored her father to fuck her harder, as the bed rocked and made furious noises. She grunted and screamed like a wild pig as she orgasmed.

1...345678