Seductress and Young Neighbor Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that moment, Nikishka ran back to her room and cried. In her bed, Nikishka sobbed and could not be consoled. That night she did not masturbate. The sight of the ugly woman repulsed her. Unknown to Nikishka, that night in his drunken stupor, her father pledged to marry the wrench.

---

From the first days, the step-mother hated Nikishka. She wanted to get rid of her and then have complete control over her father to take their house and land. She was purposely nasty to Nikishka, calling her lazy and worthless when her father was not at home.

One afternoon, Nikishka had to do chores around the house and in the barn. The step-mother told Nikishka to work hard because she would be gone all morning. So, Nikishka was alone in the barn, she began to fantasize as she had done so many times before, in the days when she only lived with her father. Since she was alone, she stripped completely naked and became lost in her fantasies of her future husband. She cast all her clothing into a corner.

She began as always by slowly rubbing her body. She became lost in her fantasy and began masturbating by rubbing a corn cob along her pussy. She ran the cob up and down her kitty and she began to moan loudly. She was at the point of orgasm when the barn door flew open and in came the step-mother.

"What are you doing you filthy slut? You are not only worthless, but you are a whore," the step-mother screamed at her.

Nikishka was startled and tried to cover her naked body and hide the corn cob that she had been using to masturbate herself.

"Wait until I tell your father what a slutty worthless whore you are," the nasty woman said.

In her nervousness, Nikishka began to sob.

"Please don't tell my father," she begged. "I beg of you. I will do anything you command me, but don't tell my father."

"We shall see!" replied the step-mother, however now realizing that she had full control over Nikishka.

----

From then on, she had complete command over Nikishka, threatening to tell her father if she does not do what she tells her to do. Nikishka was forced to do as the nasty woman told her.

While her father was working, the wretched woman would make Nikishka work until she could not do it anymore. At the time of the meal, she did not let Nikishka sit at the table, but instead sent her out to the barn to eat with the animals. She would patronize Nikishka calling her a stupid slutty bitch girl. Nikishka remained silent for fear that she would tell her father that she had been masturbating. But, she hated the woman intensely.

One day, Nikishka's father had to go to the marketplace in town to sell some of the animals. He would be gone all day. When Nikishka woke up, she could not find any of her clothing.

Her nasty step-mother had taken all her clothing and cut them up for cleaning; she only left a flimsy camisole. She said that Nikishka was worthless and that she had lost her clothing. Now she would need to get cloth. She said that her sister had cloth and commanded Nikishka to her house to get it. The sister was an old lady that made cloth in a house in the woods. Nikishka was to go there and get enough cloth to make clothes for her but also her and the father. Her nasty stepmother threatened to sell Nikishka as a sex slave to a traveling burdel if she didn't obey.

Unknown to Nikishka, her stepmother's sister was Baba Yaga, the dreaded witch. Nikishka didn't know, but Baba Yaga would perform magic on her so that she would be used to produce a magical fluid from her body. This fluid could only be produced by a young beautiful girl, such as Nikishka, and with the help of magical spells. The fluid would be used by the two sisters to become young again.

But Nikishka didn't suspect anything like this. How could she?

So, she was forced to do as the stepmother had demanded. She set off into the woods with only the thin and transparent camisole and no underwear. Being nearly naked, she hoped that she wouldn't find anybody along the way. She was turning the path on the road, and out appeared a lion. She was so frightened that she could not run. She noticed that the lion was bleeding in one of his paws. She was sure that the lion would eat her. But instead, she noticed that he was injured.

She then asked the lion what was the matter with his paw. He told her and she attended to it. She found what was bothering the lion and removed it. Since she had nothing to use to mend the wound, she removed her camisole and tore off a large part of it. She stood naked in front of the lion. Although she was 19, she had so little pubic hair that her pussy lips were visible.

She had ripped off a large irregular piece from the bottom of the camisole. As a result, when she put it on again, it was so short that her pussy was visible when she moved too much.

The lion was so moved by the girl's purity and gesture, willing to be exposed, that he was determined to help her. He began to speak to her as a human. Nikishka was completely startled.

"But, how can you speak?

"l was a man once and lived in your village, but Baba Yaga had turned him into an animal. I am like all the other animals around here," he said. "Since we wouldn't fuck Baba Yaga, she turned us into wild beasts. All us 'talkies' are like this."

"'Talkies'?" Mandy asked inquisitively. "What are 'Talkies'?"

"Yes, we animals that can talk. Baba Yaga didn't take our ability to talk. It distinguishes us from the other animals. In reality, we are still men, just in the form of animals."

If he was a man, then Nikishka realized that she was just nude in front of a man. She immediately covered herself.

"You don't have to cover yourself. You are the most beautiful and kindest girl that I have ever met. If I were in the form of a man, I would take you as my wife."

Nikishka's face flushed.

"Where are you going? I hope you will not cross the house of the Baba Yaga. She is pure evil."

She told him the whole story of her father and how he inadvertently married the ugly fat woman and was now her step-mother. Then she told him how she had to go to her stepmother's sister in the woods to get cloth for clothing. She told him how the step-mother had purposely destroyed all her clothing.

"You must not go! I beg you."

But the lion could not know the reason why Nikishka was bound to the will of her step-mother. He could never imagine it was because Nikishka was caught masturbating her pussy in the barn. Now she is owned by her step-mother so she doesn't tell her father what a slut she is.

"I have no choice," she simply said.

"Then, all us animals will help you," he said. "Baba Yaga will use you. She will convert you into a sex slave so that your body produces magical fluids for her. From your body nectar, she will become young again. But you will be bound and treated as only a slave. She will not feed you and you will be half-dead, only alive to produce your fluid for her to drink."

Nikishka was horrified at what the lion was revealing to her. She became so frightened.

"But how could she do this?"

"Because she uses sorcery and produces spells from a grimoire. As long as she is in the possession of the grimoire, she alone can cast these spells."

"Oh my!" the girl said. "What will I do?"

"We will help you rob the grimoire. I know where she keeps it. However, for me it is useless since its power can only be controlled by a woman," the lion said.

The lion proceeded to tell her his plan of how they could recover the grimoire and how she could convert them back into men and get rid of Baba Yaga and her nasty sister.

Nikishka listened intensely. She agreed to the lion's plan. She deposited all her faith in him.

------

Nikishka thought about the grimoire. If she were to obtain it, she could change him back into a man, save herself, and above all get rid of her evil step-mother to save her father. She remembered her grandmother telling her stories about a grimoire, or "book of spells". They were magic books, which in and of themselves are imbued with magical powers, contain instructions and images of how to create magical objects, or how to perform magical spells and divination, and how to summon or invoke supernatural entities such as angels, spirits, deities, and demons. The person that possesses the grimoire would be able to perform such spells. However, the particular grimoire of the Baba Yaga can only be controlled by a woman. So if Nikishka could obtain it, the power of it would be in her hands.

Nikishka arrives at the step-aunt's house, the dreaded Baba Yaga. She is a nasty looking old witch. The lion has told her where she keeps the grimoire. But how will she be able to get it? At first, the old lady is nice to her, but then when her back was turned, just as the lion had said, the woman grabbed her and put a spell on her. Nikishka sunk to the floor unable to move. The old witch stripped her of the camisole and tied her up so that her arms and legs were stretched out in a cross against the wall.

With a strange ink, she began to paint on Nikishka's naked body; they were strange demonic symbols. She used a feather to make Nikishka's nipples hard and then pierced them with what seemed to be crow claws so that they hung from her breasts. The pain for Nikishka was excruciating and she screamed as the witch pierced her. For screaming, the witch struck her with a whip.

She then started to make a potion that she will use to turn the girl into a stupor to be used as a sex slave whore for her. However, during all this time, the lion was executing his plan to finally overthrow the nasty witch and help the girl.

All the wild animals circled the house. Just at this moment, Baba Yaga emerged from her house to get more wood for the fire of her cauldron for making potions. As she emerged, the animals pushed her into a corner of the barn. Every time the old witch tried to move, the animals would push her. She would try and cast her spell, but the animals rotated pushing her not allowing her to finish. This was not something they could keep up forever, but it would give Nikishka enough time to search for the grimoire.

As the other animals were keeping Baba Yaga cornered, the lion and the bear entered the house to free the girl of her bonds. When she could finally move, they showed her where the grimoire was hidden. The lion told her the spell that would turn a person to stone.

Nikishka ran outside to the barn where Baba Yaga was with the large grimoire in her clenches. She then began to repeat the incantation that the lion told her. Since the grimoire would only respond to a woman, it acted immediately and turned Baba Yaga into a stone.

She then turned all the animals back into men. All the animals were the men that had disappeared from the village. Now they could finally return to the village and their wives.

When she turned the lion back into a man, she found that he was young like her and a handsome man. From the emotional bond she had towards him when he was a lion and her physical attraction to him as a handsome man, Nikishka fell in love with him immediately.

Nikishka is still naked. She tries to hide her naked body, but she has no clothing to cover herself. The man is aroused by her. He comes close to her and takes her in his arms. His large cock begins to grow with their closeness. She had never been with a man before, and despite all that has happened she is filled with sexual desire. She wished to touch him, but she was a virgin. But he takes her in his arms. She feels his cock at her entrance. He tells her that he will not hurt her. He asked her to be his wife and said that they would make love when they are married.

They found clothing and returned to the village. But, Nikishka still had unfinished business. She needed to rid their lives of the nasty step-mother. So, when she returned home to her father, she explained all that happened. She told her father how the step-mother had schemed to have her sold as a sex-slave. Her father was furious with the step-mother for treating her daughter this way. Now, Nikishka used the grimoire to turn the nasty woman into a pig and sent her squealing out of the village never to be seen again. Her father promised to never drink as he did they were happy once again.

The man that was the lion immediately took Nikishka as his wife.

How easy it would be to use the grimoire for good she thinks; she could make them rich, she could make their house grand. But she remembers the old lady in the village saying that once Baba Yaga was a young fair maiden. The grimoire had the ultimate power over her and the village.

So, Nikishka thought it was best to get rid of the grimoire. When she was debating in her mind what to do this, a nymph appeared. Nikishka told the nymph that maybe it was best to get rid of the grimoire and that it should not be cast. But the nymph created doubts in her mind. She tried to convince Nikishka that it could be used to do good for her and her family. She would be able to attain immortality. The spells can be used to help others and to keep you young. There is a spell in with this grimoire that keeps you young as long as you make love to young women and men. Each time you make love you will become younger and then maintain your youth. So, the nymph told her to think well about how you treat the grimoire.

With this, the Nymph disappeared. Nikishka had a moral dilemma. Just then, another nymph appeared. She told her of the beauty that the Baba Yaga once had when she was young. As she became older, no man wanted to be with her. When they refused her advances, she converted the unwitting man into a wild animal. When she did this, she became uglier. The uglier she became, the more men rejected her, and more men became converted to wild beasts. It was an endless cycle and she became uglier and uglier.

Nikishka tried to argue to the nymph that she was different. She would use the grimoire to do good. The nymph warned Nikishka that "power corrupts, but absolute power corrupts absolutely". She should be careful not to suffer the same fate as Baba Yaga.

So it was that Nikishka thought of all those in her life. She thought of her father, she thought of her new husband, and she thought of the people in the village. She knew what she had to do. That same moment, she took the grimoire and brought it to the outskirts of the village. At that place, there existed a deep abandoned well. They say that its depths reached hell itself. She then cast the grimoire into the well so it could never be discovered and used again.

--------

Mandy woke up. She was groggy from her dream and from all the potion that she had drunk.

She looked at the time. Ryan would be home soon. It was almost time. She was nervous, but she was anxious to be with Ryan. She was filled with conflicted emotions.

It was 100 seconds to the hour.

In 100 seconds, the universe for Ryan and Mandy will divide in two.

In 100 seconds there will be a "before" and an "after".

It was 100 seconds to midnight.


Share this Story

Similar Stories

Controlling Wife Ch. 01 Wife agrees to try husbands fetish, goes much farther.in Fetish
My Secret Addiction Ch. 01 A husband's secret addiction is exposed.in Loving Wives
Condo Cuckold Young man willingly becomes his roommate's cuckold.in Fetish
Bully Gets to Spend the Night?! Mom is really going out of her way to accommodate your bullyin Fetish
Annie's Tale: Cuckolding My Husband Annie makes her husband's dreams come true and cuckolds him.in Loving Wives
More Stories