See Me Through

Story Info
A transparent school boy fantasy revisited.
2.3k words
3.81
27.3k
4
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first signs of morning were not in the least out of the ordinary. My bed was warm but only occupied by me - and my cat which lay at my feet. A tiny ray of silvery light found its way through a crack between the heavy curtains. From outside nothing but the sound of two sparrows having a fit in the lilac underneath my window filtered through. I stretched lazily and felt a healthy tension in my groin. A typical Sunday morning in my currently single life. I reached for my mobile next to the bed and looked at the time. I really wanted to be up before ten to make the most of what was supposed to be a mild and sunny spring day.

After a couple of minutes I realised I was looking at my battered old Nokia, suspended in mid air. I pressed the unlock buttons and saw the screen light up. Six minutes past nine; seven now. Although I could feel my finger on the button, I realised I couldn't see it. I say realised, but it seemed like I observed it, though the realisation didn't quite make it all the way into my brain. Now that's a sensation I'm used to, but only after the first bottle of wine.

I let go of my phone and it stopped being suspended in mid air. I felt it bounce on the sheet over my stomach. My hands were still up, but I couldn't see them. I closed my eyes but the world around me didn't vanish. My eyelids were transparent, as were my hands. I pulled back the sheet over my body and saw nothing except the impression I was making in the mattress.

I couldn't explain it, but I was invisible.

After a couple of hours walking round the house, checking every mirror and reflective surface it finally sunk in. The good thing is that it was faster than most times before I got it. I tried putting on some clothes. They didn't vanish, it was just my body. I took some paint out of the shed, being careful the neighbours weren't watching me. They would have been shocked to see a headless shirt and pair of jeans with a paint bucket floating ahead of it. The paint didn't vanish either. I remembered the movies about invisible men and it occurred to me they all went quite mad at some point. I sat down and started to laugh. Later I thought this was the first sign of madness, but at the time it just happened. At least I was having fun, I thought.

As I sat there in my living room, naked and invisible, with the warm sunshine flooding in through the big windows I felt the heat of the sun passing through me, warming me from the inside in stead of on my skin. I also felt some of the excitement I woke up with this morning returning and my cock started to grow. At least I thought it did. Surprisingly, my hand found my hard cock at the first try, which made me quite happy. I often rejoice in these simple things.

At this moment all the boyhood fantasies of the obvious advantages of being invisible started popping back, together with a big smile on my transparent face.

As long as I'm in this predicament, I thought I'd make the most of it. The weather is sunny and warm; no problems going outside naked and invisible. I've never been much of a voyeur, at least not beyond trying to look over the walls of the dressing booths at the swimming pool when I was a kid. Through a crack in the door I did once get a glimpse of my niece's boob while she was undressing for bed in the room next door. I know my face went red and I got a very inconvenient erection to boot. But now, through some twist of fate I had this to deal with: fate would have to allow me to fulfil some adolescent fantasies.

The first steps out the door were challenging. My neighbour was trimming roses next door and had a good view of my back door. I don't think she noticed it opening and closing softly, and I was out. The feeling of walking around naked and unseen was exhilarating, and added to my excitement. If I ever became visible again, I promised myself I would have to look into naturism. I couldn't help but laugh out loud while dancing around naked in my back yard. My neighbour looked up and looked very unsettled. Poor thing. I blushed and hushed up. She's been a great friend lately, and I really didn't want to scare her.

I left through the back porch and headed towards the street. In a way it didn't feel real, walking here, amidst the people, totally unaware of this naked fellow in the middle of the street. I had to resist giggling for the first half hour. And for some reason, my excitement just kept on growing. By this time I was as horny as a three-balled tomcat. I decided to go to my gym. It was close by. I knew that at this time it would be filled with young career-making women, trying to keep looking hot in order to advance their rise to the top, or at least the rise in their managers' opinions. I know it's an atrocious prejudice. At this time my moral compass had sunk far south to regions of a more throbbing nature.

I walked in and headed straight for the women's dressing rooms. I'm not one to waste time when I have a goal in mind. My previous girlfriend thought that was one of my least attractive qualities. Especially when she was lying in bed, filled and dripping with my spent juices, but still unsatisfied herself. Not that I realised it at that time of course. That only came after she left me. These inner reflections didn't stop me though. I had to reach that inner sanctum, that holiest of holy: the girls' dressing room and showers.

As I came in a group of four young professional looking women came in from the other side. They looked like they had been in a heavy class. Their exposed skin glistened with sweat. They were very excited about something and chatted heartily. I came in closer as they started to undress. The first layer of spandex was being removed when I heard the subject of their lively chatter was the new instructor.

'Oh my god, I'm glad this fabric doesn't stain when wet. I was sure he was going to see my wet crotch!' the tall dark-haired one giggled.

'I know, I thought I'd slide right of my saddle when he corrected my posture on the speedbike,' the blond confessed.

Was this for real? I really thought this would only happen in low budget porn movies. I thought about pinching myself to try and wake myself up, but quickly abandoned that idea. What if I would really wake up now! I quietly laughed to myself.

The girls continued undressing. The dark-haired one was naked first; she had wonderfully perky boobs and an ass that made my mouth water. She jumped into the showers before I could get a much better look. The smallest among them was second and stretched out.

'Hmmm, I wouldn't mind doing some extracurricular exercises with him after class.'

She had the biggest tits of them all, and they stretched out right before me, her rock hard nipples rising up less than three feet in front of me. I hoped my pre-cum would be invisible too, as I felt it dripping off my swollen gland. The blond girl had her back to me as she peeled off her knickers. As a ripe plum her labia protruded between her thighs, glistening with heavenly moisture. I never had such a craving for plums before. She stood in front of a mirror, looking at herself as she undressed. She stood up and weighed her ample breasts in her hands before letting one hand drop down and quickly pushing a finger inside her obviously wanton pussy. She gave herself a satisfactory look as she tasted herself.

'I'm sure there's some way he can be enticed to fuck this tasty morsel. Right girls?'

They laughed.

'Just join the queue, Laura. Mine is much tastier,' the brown-haired girl shouted from under the shower.

'Are you sure you're up for that challenge, Joss?' Laura said.

If someone had laid a finger on my dick at that time, I would have emptied my balls in one second flat. After about twenty seconds I closed my mouth and felt my heart beating again. Although I was pretty sure at that time my feet had made permanent indentations in the tile floor, I was able to move them with surprising ease.

'Hey, I'm up for any challenge, but who'll be the judge?'

'I'm sure Eve won't mind. I don't think she has any interest in our fantasy man, right Eve?' the little one joined the contest.

'Look, the fact that I'm not interested in things with dicks doesn't mean I am going to compare your bodily fluids. I am not that desperate!'

They all laughed again.

'Okay, I am that desperate. But just this once. I am not making a habit of this.'

She was the last one under the showers and walked up to the three girls on the other side. I followed her, almost mesmerised by her long legs and hypnotically wiggling butt.

'Okay, who's first? You came up with the idea, I'll test you first, Pam. Come on, open up.'

'Aw, really, Eve? No candlelit dinner; no flowers; no kiss?'

'Nope, just my finger in your wet slit.'

Pam groaned as Eve entered her, took her finger out and brought it up to her mouth. She blushed as Eve looked her straight in the eyes and tasted her friend. One after the other presented her feminine flower to be tasted by Eve. The three girls stood together now waiting for the results of the expert jury. I could see Pam wiggling her hips.

'Come on, Pam. Stand still, your boobs are rubbing against mine,' Laura said.

'I can't help it, I'm so fucking horny right now. Don't keep us in suspense, Eve. Who's got the tastiest pussy?'

By this time I had my hand firmly on my cock and was stroking it like I would a long-haired Burmese kitten. And any more pressure would probably seriously shorten the pleasure of the experience. I mean, I'm the Invisible Man. Not Superman!

'Girls, you would do all this just for the chance to chase after a cute guy, who wears tight spandex for a living and probably has his bachelor pad full of lusting females? That is, if he's not gay, or worse, married!'

'YES!' the girls replied in unison.

I was so hoping this lucky bastard would be as gay as Elton John!

'Alright, It's you Pam. You've got the tastiest slit. In fact, if things with Paul don't work out, I'd be happy to help out,' she giggled.

'Eve!' Pam shouted out, but was visibly glowing at the same time. The other girls looked right-out disappointed.

'At least you can have a go, we've got nothing. I really need to have a cock fill me up right now.' Laura pinched her nipple and buried her other hand between her legs as to emphasise her growing arousal.

This presented a conundrum. Only my invisibility had allowed me to witness this, but I didn't think they would agree to being fucked by an invisible cock. They would agree to scream for sure, but probably not the right sort of scream. Suddenly the attraction of being invisible faded somewhat. The bad porn movie scene continued nonetheless. Eve saw her chance and rubbed up against Laura.

'There are other ways to remedy that ache, my dear.'

'Hmm, thought you'd never ask, honey.' Laura opened her legs to allow Eve's fingers to caress her wet pussy lips. As the first finger slipped between them and entered Laura, her knees almost gave out. Meanwhile Joss stood behind Pam and let her hand travel along her slightly curved belly.

'May I taste your pussy too, sweetie? I'm dying to know what you taste like.'

Pam turned her head and kissed Joss.

'Only if you make me come, hon. I'm aching for an orgasm.'

Pam got down to the floor and on her back. Joss crawled on her hands and knees and dived into Pam's overflowing pussy. At this point it went black before my eyes. I felt my semen surging through my shaft with an almost burning sensation. A primal scream welled up from my toes and made me throw my head backwards like a howling wolf.

The darkness disappeared as I opened my eyes and gave way to the image of a whitewashed ceiling. Closing my eyes brought the darkness back. Strange, that didn't happen before. My hand was still firmly around my hard cock, speckled with drops of my spunk. I opened my eyes again and looked down. There it was, my very own hard member, gleaming with sticky cum. I heard a groan in front of me and looked up again. With her legs spread wide and a finger deep inside her was my neighbour, Jenny, lying on her bed, looking at me with a smile worthy of being on some painting in the Louvre.

'Hmm, that was fucking hot, honey. You took your sweet time to get this far. Thought it would never happen.'

Drops of semen were oozing down Jenny's belly. The same Jenny I thought would never see me as anything other than that rather friendly but way too timid neighbour, was lying naked in front of me covered in sperm I had obviously deposited on her.

'I... I can explain. I was invisible.'