See No Evil

Story Info
Rebecca has a suprising evening in store for Karl.
2k words
4.2
38.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karl was sitting on the couch watching the tv. He didn't see nor did he hear Rebecca sneak up behind him with a blindfold behind her back.

Suddenly, Rebecca took Karl by surprise from behind the couch and placed the blindfold over his eyes with a giggle, securing it with a knot.

Karl jumped, "What the.. What are you doing Rebecca?" he asked

"You'll find out soon enough, just come with me.." She whispered into his ear as she took his hand and carefully guided her blinded captive to the bedroom.

She lead Karl to the head of the bed and began to strip his clothes off as he stood there helpless twitching slightly to the feel of her touching his skin.

He felt her begin by making short work of his shirt buttons, pulling it off with one quick movement, then he felt her warm lips and breath on his chest moving down to his pants which again took seconds for her to pull off. And lastly his briefs where she took the opportunity to give his butt a quick squeeze making Karl breathe slightly faster which in turn made Rebecca chuckle.

"Ok, now lie on your back on the bed" She said.

He did as he was told, Rebecca helping him down, kissing him full on the lips before moving off leaving Karl in the dark.

After a moment or two, Karl heard a rustle of clothing dropping to the floor and suddenly felt Rebecca's soft naked body astride him, her hands rubbing his chest.

He felt something soft brush against his chest then Rebecca had a hold of his right arm and was pulling it tight to the bedpost, the same soft material was slid across his chest before being tied once again up by his left arm.

"Ok, I just want you to relax and enjoy the sensations Karl, and no peeking, or else.."

"Or else what Rebecca, or else you'll tie me to the bed blindfolded and have your way with me?"

Rebecca reached out and gently pinched his nipple with her right fore finger and thumb nail.

"Ouch" Karl said with a slight grin traveling across his face.

"I said no peeking."

Karl felt her dismount his chest and once again heard a rustling coming from further away this time. "The kitchen?" he thought. Then as fast as she left, she was back again straddled over his chest, this time nibbling on his neck, her long soft hair brushing against him for a moment before sitting up.

He felt something trickle onto his bare skin, it was cold with a sweet smell and a liquid substance. Rebecca's tongue soon joined the mess she had made over him and he soon smelled chocolate in the air as she lapped away all over his chest and sucked on his nipples where the chocolate once rested. She hopped off him and squirted the sauce lower down his body following it with her tongue eventually reaching his member where she added more sauce, too, and took her time licking it off being careful not to leave any behind, listening to Karl moaning under his breath and squirming at the touch of her lips and tongue.

She moved back to Karl's upper body and gave him a long, deep kiss, Karl tasting the chocolate on her lips and tongue. She watched his tensing strong arms trying to pull from the restraints and she let out gentle laugh as he paused realizing she was taking such delight in his struggling.

Karl heard the bedside drawer open and close as Rebecca reached over to find her next toy to tease Karl with.

In the darkness of his blindfold, he could've sworn he felt something brushing up his legs. He shuddered as he felt it sweep against his member and up and across his neck then down again to where he felt it first. This time it started at the base of his feet and once again tickled against his manhood more deliberately now making him struggle at his restraints and stopped at his chin where he felt soft lips take the feather's place.

"I'm going to untie you now but you're going to keep the blindfold on, ok?"

"Ok, I promise" said Karl, crossing his fingers as he gets untied.

As Rebecca turns her back, Karl quickly raises the blindfold to take a short look around, but his eyes are still adjusting before he can find what was in store, then Rebecca turns around to find him desperately trying to pull the blindfold over his eyes again.

"Hey I told you not to peek, I warned you not to peek." She said in a serious tone of voice.

Karl's body tensed up at her tone finding himself becoming turned on showing Rebecca his obvious state of arousal.

She let out a wide grin knowing he couldn't see her excitement.

"Get back on the bed again NOW!"

This time he heard a zip.. "Her boots.." he said to himself.

"Ok, get onto your hands and knees. Time for your punishment."

They'd both talked about using whips sometime but tonight would be the first time to use them. She'd kept them under the bed hoping she'd get the chance sooner or later.

She kneeled down under the bed and grabbed one, a long black leather crop with tassels at the end which until now had been used on the difficult and frisky horses she'd ridden in the past. "Not so unlike Karl" she thought to herself with a chuckle..

She felt sexy and powerful in her black lace up high heal boots. She knew that Karl liked it when she wore them too, especially in the bedroom.

Rebecca stood behind Karl, not being able to help herself staring at his well shaped tight butt.

She put her whip to one side and slid her palms on each of his buttocks feeling Karl tighten his butt up even more with her movements. She then took hold of her crop again and lightly whipped his right cheek.

"Owww.." He said tucking his ass in from shock.

He relaxed once more and again Rebecca struck Karl this time with a little more force.

She heard him repress a deep moan. She knew he was enjoying it as she was. Her body was beyond slightly aroused but only she knew this for now.

She continued to strike Karl with force, the more she'd strike, the deeper the moan she heard from Karl.

Rebecca stopped and put down the whip hearing only Karl's heavy breathing subsiding. She went and got a bottle of lotion and soothed Karl's slightly welted backside with her soft hands, massaging his buttocks in circles.

She reached further down with her massaging sliding her fingertips between his buttocks, Karl's manhood once again rising the deeper she stroked. Rebecca took the opportunity to slide a slippery lotioned finger into Karl, moving in and out of him in time to her massaging.

"Aaahhh.." Karl said and relaxed into her fingers as she slid in another with the first.

Rebecca loved being able to have such power over Karl, it gave her a confidence she didn't usually have out of the bedroom.

Rebecca continued to move her fingers inside of Karl which was plainly working as he backed closer into Rebecca's movements, breathing heavily and moaning.

As he still couldn't see, every sound and movement Rebecca made was crystal clear. He heard her sighing in time with her movements inside of him and he felt her actions growing stronger with each pulse.

Rebecca eased her fingers out then Karl heard her rummaging round in her drawers again. He heard the sound of buckles being done up followed by footsteps walking behind him then silence for what seemed like forever.

Suddenly Karl felt her cold strap on pushing against his asshole which made him gasp, lurching forwards abruptly to his knees immediately giving Rebecca better access to his ass which she took, plunging into him in one forceful action.

She held herself there giving Karl the chance to catch his breath for a moment, her left hand grasping his hip, the other trailing up and down along his back.

As his breathing slowed, Rebecca once again thrusted her hips against him, penetrating Karl with her strap on, watching his body this time move towards her.

"Aahh, God.." Karl said as he felt Rebecca push herself deeper into him, swiveling her hips and hitting his g-spot in doing so.

Rebecca hearing his moans, brought up the pace even more concentrating on thrusting downwards to where his pleasure increased.

Rebecca's body was starting to tremble and she felt herself giving in to the pleasure her movements were creating.

She eased her strap on out of Karl as he moaned in frustration and tried to push back into her.

"Not just yet, I'm not quite done with you yet. I haven't finished your punishment.."

Rebecca took off her strap on and instructed Karl to lie on his back once again.

He hesitantly did as he was told and she straddled his chest, removing the blindfold allowing Karl a full view of her arousal.

Rebecca leaned forward over Karl and kissed him deeply, massaging his tounge with hers. His hands wrapped themselves around her, then once again, she bound his wrists, this time with cuffs. While she did this, Karl took the invitation to take one of her nipples into his mouth.

"Mmmmm..." moaned Rebecca, grasping his hair as she felt Karl's wet, soft lips take a hold of her areola and tease it with his tounge.

She slid herself down his body until she rested at his thighs. She took a hold of the base of his member and, with a quick glace of delight at Karl, instantly took as much of him as she could into her mouth then stopped and sat up.

Karl bucked upwards towards Rebecca's actions and groaned under his breath..

"Did you like that?" Asked Rebecca with her serious tone of voice again.

"Ohh Yeah..so much.." Moaned Karl under his breath.

"Want me to keep going?"

"I do..please Rebecca.." Karl begged almost whispering.

"Please Rebecca what, please stop?" Teased Rebecca, climbing off the bed.

"No! Uhhh.."

"Ohhh, you'd like me to continue? Why didn't you just say so Karl?" Rebecca said with a smirk as she lowered her mouth once again down onto Karl's erect manhood..

It wasn't long before she started hearing his moans of intense pleasure and she began bobbing her head up and down on him faster, occasionally taking him out of her mouth to lick while gently squeezing his scrotum.

"Ohh, aahhh, aahhh, God.."

Karl's wrists were straining hard, his breathing was becoming more and more rapid and she knew he couldn't hold out much longer.

Rebecca took him out of her mouth, sat up, and looking into his eyes, slid herself down onto his erect member, quietly sighing and closing her eyes as she felt him filling her the deeper she sat.

She began with slow, gentle, circular movements brushing her hands against her breasts and up into her hair, Karl again, struggling to be freed.

She sped up the pace and felt Karl bucking upwards into her deeper, making Rebecca tremble again as she started to come.

Rebecca took a hold of Karl's thighs and thrusted in time to Karl's actions inside of her.

Karl began to grunt as he bucked faster and harder sending Rebecca into orgasm.

"Aahhh, aahhhh, Ohhhhh God!" She said as she hit the point of no return, tilting her head back and grasping Karl's thighs tightly as her eyes forced themselves closed.

Karl too began his orgasm shortly after Rebecca, his hips grinding against her, his arms straining hard against the cuffs, his hands in a fist, knuckles white.

"Uhhhh, uhhhhh, aahhhh, Oohhhh.."

Rebecca slowly dismounted Karl and reached up unlocking his wrists, rubbing them in her hands and kissing them.

She then lay down next to Karl, her head rested on his chest listening to his heart beat.

"Promise not to peek again..?" Rebecca said with a large smile as she held her head up off Karl's chest for a moment, waiting for a response.

"Sure, I promise.." Said Karl, his eyes closed, a grin appearing on his face, showing Rebecca his crossed fingers.