See the Light

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All I could do was smile back as I felt my cheeks start to burn.

"I can see I was right when I thought you had wisdom that belied your age," Jeff continued, "for you are right, submission is the ultimate gift a dominant can receive. That is why they must always cherish it and treat it with respect."

I took a moment to collect my thoughts. There was one thing that had been bugging me for a few days.

"Can... Can I ask you a question?" I stuttered.

"Of course you can dear."

"If you're a dominant, then how come you're always so nice?"

Jeff smiled. I could tell this was a question he hadn't been expecting but he was happy to answer it nonetheless.

"I don't recall ever telling you I was a dominant," he said huskily.

"Oh. It's just that... It's just that I assumed..."

"Don't worry Claire I'm only teasing. It is an interesting question you ask though."

I could feel my knee trembling, "It's just that in all the stories I've read the dominants have quite a fierce streak to them."

"And who says I don't?" Jeff replied cheerily. "Personally, I've always felt it important to show a submissive how much I love and cherish them, but don't ever be fooled by the cover of a book, Claire. Dominants and submissives come in all sorts of shapes and packages."

"So you think I'm submissive then?"

Jeff looked directly into my eyes and it felt as if he was looking directly into my soul.

"Well I'm not a rocket scientist," he quipped, "but you were very shy and polite when we first met. I thought at the very least you had submissive tendencies. But I just said you shouldn't judge a book by its cover so I could well be wrong."

An air of quiet fell between us. I couldn't disagree with anything he had said.

It's like he's known me my whole life.

"Am I wrong Claire?"

For some reason the words wouldn't come out. All I could do was shake my head.

"And there's nothing wrong with that at all. So long as you are happy with whom you are then that's all that's important."

Suddenly I found the power to speak. "S... Sometimes I can be more confident. It's just that around you I lose control of myself."

Shit did I just say that!?

Jeff chuckled, "I'll take that as a compliment. But I have to say you have no reason to feel scared or intimidated around me. I like to think I've come across as quite approachable."

"Of course it's nothing like that."

"Good. I'd also like to think you could come to me with any queries about the lifestyle which you may have."

I took a deep breath.

"Anything?"

"Of course. I don't think you could say anything that would shock me."

There were so many thoughts running through my head, so many questions I wanted to ask.

"There is one thing," I muttered.

"The floor is open to you Claire."

"I... I like the idea of being spanked. Is that normal?"

What have I just said!?

Jeff grinned, "Dear girl, you are certainly not the first, nor will you be the last person who finds that kind of activity pleasurable. That is perfectly normal in our world."

"But the thought of it gets me so w... aroused."

In fact I think I can feel myself getting wet just talking about it!

"Yes that is not untoward at all."

It amazed me just how calm Jeff was, talking about these kinds of things out in the open as if they were completely normal.

"The other thing is," I stammered, "the toys I've seen in pictures. I'm really fascinated by them. I think I want to get some but I don't really know where to begin."

"Once again, something that is not unusual in the slightest. In fact I would actively encourage you to follow your curiosities."

I nodded, finding it difficult to take it all in.

"Although if I may be so bold as to offer you some advice, please don't visit that commercialised façade they call a sex shop down on the high street. They wouldn't know what kink was if it hit them in the arse with a riding crop."

I knew exactly the place he meant. I always used to walk past it with Aaron, hopeful that he would take me in and treat me to some sexy underwear.

Jeff continued, "Instead I would recommend you visit my friend Sylvia's place. It's called X-Mart and she would do a fantastic job of helping you with your needs. It's not too far from the main high street."

"Thanks for the advice. I think I might try there."

"Sylvia's a great girl; she'll really look after you and give you all the advice you need."

***

Three days later I was walking through town, shoulders hunched up and my coat pulled up so that it almost covered my face. Jeff had told me not to be nervous but for some reason I still felt a lot of anxiety pent up in me. I looked over my shoulder, checking that no one I recognized was watching, before scuttling down the back alley Jeff had directed me to.

I was a million miles out of my comfort zone now, filing between exotic looking tattoo and piercing parlours that made my bones shudder.

Then it was there, right in front of me. There was no mistaking it, splattered across the dark shop front in silver writing was the word "X-Mart". However the covered windows of the shop left its contents shrouded in mystery to any passers-by. Gingerly I stepped up to the door and pushed it open, hearing the faint ringing of a bell as I stepped inside.

It was like entering another world, a world where all my darkest fantasies suddenly seemed tangible. The shop was dimly lit, and had the feel of entering a witch's lair. On each wall hung rung row upon row of enticing sex toys. My jaw dropped as I saw all different kinds of spanking implements, from paddles to riding crops, everything that had consumed my darkest thoughts was there. Then there were the ball gags, nipple clamps and spreader bars all lined up neatly like loaves of bread at a supermarket. I couldn't imagine anyone ever coming here and just casually browsing the shelves.

"Good afternoon." I spun round as I heard a gentle voice behind me. A petite woman, who I guessed was in her early forties stood before me. Casually dressed, her thin blonde hair suggested a grace and kindness that was matched by her demeanour.

"Hi," I replied, slightly startled. I wasn't sure whether she'd entered after I had or whether I'd been so engrossed in what was before me that I simply hadn't noticed her.

She stepped closer. "Are you ok dear? I don't think I've seen you here before."

"I think so. A friend of mine recommended that I come here."

"Oh you must be Claire," she said sweetly. "I'm Sylvia and I run the store here. Jeff told me I should expect a visit from you. Is there anything in particular you are looking for?"

I felt my fingers tremble as I ran them through my hair. "Not really," I said shakily, "I'm just really curious about, well everything, really."

She smiled at my nervousness, "It's ok my love everyone is a little nervous the first time they come somewhere like here. There are plenty of things here that might even shock kink-minded people." Her gaze moved towards the ceiling where I saw what looked like an oversized dog cage hanging down.

Oh my god would someone really get locked in there?

"If you're unsure feel free to take a look at whatever takes your fancy," she continued, "don't be shy about picking things up or seeing how they feel either."

I ambled towards where a number of spanking devices were lined up on the wall.

"The idea of being spanked really turns me on," I mumbled.

"There's nothing unusual about that," Sylvia said kindly, "a lot of people find it incredibly erotic to be spanked in some way during foreplay or sex. They find the combination of pain and pleasure brings an incredible rush."

Gingerly I picked up one the paddles on display. It was covered in black leather with metal studs on the handle and felt smooth and sleek as I moved it between my fingers.

"Ah that's a good beginner's paddle," Sylvia said, "it'll bring a nice sensation to your bottom but shouldn't cause too much damage to you. Unlike some of these other implements." She motioned to higher up on the wall where there was a series of canes hung up.

"And I'm sure you would've seen one of these before, but probably in a different surrounding." She pulled down a black riding crop for me to look at. "Now I know it looks daunting, but trust me when used in the right way it can be unbelievably sensual. I can talk from personal experience on that front."

I looked up at her, "You mean you've used one of these on people before?"

"Goodness heavens no my love! I would never have the will to do such a thing. I have always been on the receiving end of such items."

"So that means you're a sub?"

"That's right dear." Her green eyes dazzled as she looked at me. "These loose fitting clothes are to conceal my welts and bruises rather than any styling choice. I suppose I'm what you might call a "pain slut" for want of a better name."

"What do you mean by that?"

"That I find all kinds of pain a huge turn on. Not just being spanked." Her eyes looked towards where a series of nipple clamps lay.

"I think I'm like that too, submissive I mean."

"I know how you feel," Sylvia said softly, "it's so difficult when you're getting started and you've got all these thoughts rushing through your head. It's so much easier once you've settled down and you know what you really want."

Suddenly in my head I put two and two together.

"Were you Jeff's submissive?" the question blurted out my mouth in far less elegant style than I'd intended.

Sylvia didn't seem surprised by the question and smiled, "No I wasn't. I'm lucky enough to have a very special dom of my own."

"Sorry. I was just thinking out loud really."

"That's quite alright dear. Jeff's a very good friend of mine. And I must say you are very lucky to have made his acquaintance. He is a fantastic man and an even better dom. I'm not sure why his last submissive left, but I know he would love to find someone who he can cherish and guide through submission."

***

Later that evening, when I was sure Rachel had gone to bed, I locked the door to my room before rummaging under my bed. I still couldn't quite believe I'd been so bold to buy the things I had but Sylvia's words had reassured me and made me feel comfortable in my curiosities.

I pulled the vibrator out and ran it between my fingers. Its purple exterior felt silky smooth and my mind began to fill with thoughts of the carnal pleasure's it would bring. The other items I had purchased, a set of nipple clamps and the leather paddle Sylvia had recommended to me looked so innocuous just lying in the bag, but it was such a thrill knowing what I might do with them later.

I twisted the end of the vibrator, and almost jumped off the bed as it whizzed to life. It was so much more powerful than I was expecting. After playing with it some more, I discovered it had three speed settings, which could be easily adjusted by further twisting of the end of the toy.

My heart pounding, I got up once again and put my ear to the door.

Not a sound.

Certain that Rachel was tucked up in bed, I realised this was too good an opportunity to pass up and began to shed my clothes. Once I was undressed, I propped my pillows up against the headboard of my bed and lay back against them, making myself as comfortable as I could.

Butterflies were flooding my stomach as I reached for the vibrator again, I couldn't believe what I was about to do. Deciding to ease myself into it, I flicked the toy on to its lowest setting and circled my nipple with its tip. It was almost impossible to stifle a moan, I'd never felt anything like it. The most delicate of touches had my every nerve endings on edge.

I decided to be bolder. I moved the vibe down to my crotch and placed it is as delicately as I could onto my clit.

Fucking hell!

I couldn't believe this was only the lowest setting! The feeling it brought was heavenly, there was no other way to describe it. All I could do was let out a long groan as I pushed the toy down harder.

In my head I'd always mocked people who used toys like these. I'd always thought of them as slutty and a waste of money but now I knew just what I had been missing out on.

Look who's the slut now!

With my free hand, I reached up and began to pinch and tease my nipples, pulling on them until they hurt. Sylvia had been right; the mixture of pain and pleasure was incredible. Soon I could feel sweat percolating from my brow as I continued to drive the toy down on my clit.

It was just too tempting. I had to feel it. Momentarily I took the vibe away from my pussy turned it up a notch to its medium setting. I couldn't help but notice the sheen of my juices which now covered it.

The scream I elicited as I moved it back down to my pussy probably could have woken the whole street. My toes curled and my breathing quickened as I rubbed it all over my dripping slit, and soon my free hand was ravaging my swollen clit.

You can definitely drop any pretence that you're a good girl now.

I could feel my climax building but all I could do was finally push the vibrator hard into my pussy. I'd completely lost all self-control and within a few seconds I was erupting in the most delightful orgasm I'd ever had.

I lost all track of time as I recovered, but eventually my breathing returned to its normal rate and I regained my senses. I knew I'd discovered a dirty habit that I wouldn't be able to drop anytime soon.

What I did next I couldn't really I explain to myself, but it just felt so natural at the time. I lifted the toy that had given me such joy up to my face and noticed that it was completely coated in my juices. Curiosity got the better of me and I drew it too my lips, sliding it into my mouth and cleaning it with my tongue.

Well at least you know what you taste like now. You filthy slut!

I rolled over on my bed, still on cloud nine from my orgasmic bliss and buried my head in my pillow. There was no chance of me getting a wink of sleep now!

6.

I woke up in a haze the next morning; as I rubbed my groggy eyes it took me a few seconds to realise the state I was in.

Fucking hell.

I looked down and couldn't believe it; my naked body was barely covered by the wrinkled bed sheet. I had drifted off to sleep eventually, but not until I'd buzzed myself to another three orgasms with the vibrator.

You couldn't become addicted to a vibrator could you?

"I hope you know what day it is!" exclaimed Rachel as she came bounding into the living room. "The fortnights up. I hope you've got your toys ready for show and tell!"

My tiredness was making me feel grumpy and the last thing I needed was to have to put up with Rachel's endless excitement and energy. Still, I'd made the dare so I knew I didn't have a choice in the matter. I went back to my room and retrieved my vibrator, deciding that I didn't have the patience to put up with the teasing Rachel would give me if I showed her the nipple clamps.

"Here we are." I placed the toy down on the coffee table.

"Very nice!" Rachel cooed. "I must admit, I wasn't sure you'd have the guts to actually go out and buy something, even though it was you who made the dare."

"Yea, well I'm not one to welch on a deal. Let's see what you've bought."

My jaw dropped faster than a tonne of bricks as Rachel pulled out a dildo, pink in colour and complete with its own phallic shaped head and set of balls.

"Rach that's fucking huge!" I gasped, still not quite able to believe what I was seeing.

"I know," she replied, "the packet said it was eight inches I think. But trust me it's incredible when it's inside you."

"You mean you've actually used it?"

"Oh yea, me and Tommy had a bit of fun with it actually. I decided to put on a bit of a show for him. He could barely keep his hands out of his pants for more than a second when he was watching me fuck myself."

"Sounds like he's quite the voyeur then."

"Oh definitely! What about you, has that vibe been seeing much action?"

Surely the bags under my eyes suggest that it has indeed seen quite a lot of action?

"I have tried it," I lied. "Actually, I was surprised at how good it felt."

Rachel peered down to have a closer inspection of the toy.

"Looks like it's been more than just tried," she grinned.

I looked down at the coffee table.

Shit!

I'd obviously drifted off to sleep before I could clean it again; I could see my now dried juices smeared all over its surface.

"It's ok," said Rachel, "it's not like you've been getting any action anyway. When was the last time you saw Aaron?"

"He hasn't called or texted me for ages. To be honest I think we're finished."

No matter how much it would shock Rachel it felt such a relief to get it out in the open. I didn't have to pretend to be something I wasn't anymore.

Rachel put a consoling arm around me, "I'm really sorry to hear that hun," she said sympathetically. "I knew you two were having a bit of trouble but I didn't realise it was so serious."

"It's ok. To be perfectly honest I'm quite pleased. He was nice, but he wasn't right for me."

"Well so long as you're happy that's all that matters," she gave my shoulders a comforting squeeze.

I know that now. I just wish I'd discovered it years ago.

"Anyway," Rachel continued, "it's my turn to choose a dare." She took her arm away from me. "I've been thinking about it and I've decided. We've both got to shave our pussies."

"But you've got barely any hair down there to start with! That's hardly fair."

"And it's hardly fair that you've got a jungle down there!" Rachel retorted, "Plus I'm helping you out here anyway. Trust me; most guys will be far more willing to go down there with their mouths if it's nice and smooth. Now you're back on the open market you need to think about these things."

I wanted to object to her depiction of my pubes as a jungle, and point out that some men were not so shallow that they judged a woman on the state of her bush, but I decided there was no point.

Besides, it's not even as bad as she said anyway!

"Ok, fair enough then," I said. "What's the deadline?"

I think we'll compare in two days time, before we go to work. That should keep you away from your vibrator for a little while anyway!"

Goddammit. How could she read my mind like that!

***

Jeff phoned me later that afternoon and invited me out for a drink in the evening. Instead of The Greyhound, he wanted to show me a trendy wine bar in town. Apparently he had been responsible for designing a lot of the place's layout and had secured the manager some very lucrative deals with a wine supplier he knew.

I wouldn't have gone as far to say we were officially a couple, but these regular dates with Jeff were starting to feel more and more serious. Despite the fact that I had always enjoyed his company, I found it slightly perplexing that he hadn't invited me back to his place once. It was almost as if he had something to hide.

Surely he can't have any bigger monsters in the closet than the fact he likes to tie people up!

Still by now I didn't feel nearly as flustered as I had done the first few times I had met him, even in the wine bar company that was considerably swankier than I was used to. I'd even dressed to impress, choosing a dress that revealed a little more of my ample cleavage than I usually dared, and wearing a pair of shiny black heels in an attempt to give my calves a little more shape and tone.

"It's great to see you," he said smiling as he got up from the table to greet me with a hug and a peck on the cheek. "How are you feeling today?"

"Really good," I replied following Jeff towards the bar. "It's great to see you too."

"Well I'm glad to see you're in good spirits." He had obviously noticed my smile and the glow on my cheeks. "You really must try this one," he continued handing me a glass. "It's from the Aconcagua region of Chile; it really has a fantastic edge to it."