See the Mountains Kiss High Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit, that's Hera!?" I exclaimed. "Dude! What the absolute hell!?"

Zeus' eyes flashed. "Who dares speak such to me!?"

I realized that I was getting off on the wrong foot. I spread my arms. "S-Sorry, Zeus! Uh, so, I just came here to talk to you, with my girlfriend. I note, Maddie here? Mine? Well, I mean, not mine, I don't own her. Except for when we do, like, capture roleplay, and I get to put her in a- ahh..." I looked at Maddie and saw her expression. I coughed. "I mean, so, like, we're here to talk to you about Cuck...Day..." I trailed off, looking up at Zeus.

Smoke was smoldering from under his palms. Sparks and crackles snarled along his shoulders and his beard seemed to be drawing out in every direction as a slowly building static charge surged through him. His eyes flashed with storm-rage, a killing rage unlike any I had ever seen. I gulped, then soldiered on.

"It's just...why d-do we celebrate Cuck Day? Maybe on February 14th we could have a nicer holiday? Liike, uh...Kissing Your Wife...Day?"

Zeus snarled. "Kill them."

Men stepped from around the pillars -- heavily muscled men in Greek style armor. But rather than humanoid bodies, their skin looked like black chitin. Their eyes bulged like insects. Their mouths were mandibles. Their foreheads had twitching antennas that thrust out past the curve of their helmets. I lifted my fists, my eyes flicking along their gleaming bronze swords and their bright shields. I glanced back at Maddie and she and Radi said almost exactly the same thing, in almost exactly the same way: "They're Myrmidons. Insectoid servants of Zeus!"

I nodded. "Cool. You wanna do it, or me?" I grinned at her. "Actually, no. You do it. Show them what Ozymandias can do."

Maddie beamed at me. "Awww, that's the best Cuck Day gift ever!" She cracked her gloved knuckles, brushed her hand along her shoulder, then sprinted towards an advancing Myrmidon. The insectoid man swung his bronze sword at Maddie's head. She hit the ground -- her knees skidding as she flexed her back so far back that her hair almost brushed along the ground. Her cape whipped up as she sprang to her feet behind the Myrmidon. She slammed the heel of her foot into the side of his left knee and his leg twisted. He fell to one knee as she grabbed his helmet, yanked it off, then punched him in the mandible. His head snapped to the side and he slumped face first onto the ground. Another two advanced from her flanks.

Maddie kicked up a sword, parried one, disarmed the other with a palm strike to the elbow, ducked back, let the two myrmidons smash into one another, grabbed them by the plumes and bounced forehead to forehead. They staggered backwards and sprawled on the ground. She leaped over them, cape snapping as another Myrmidon thrust his sword at her back. He struck cape rather than soft, human Maddie, and she landed, skidded, spun around and threw an expanding net at the Myrmidon. The cables wrapped around him, then sparked and crackled with electricity. As he fell to the ground and Maddie went to engage the next dozen Myrmidons advancing towards her, I realized something.

A Myrmidon had been standing behind me for the past few moments and had been slamming his sword into my back. I turned to face him. "Dude," I said. Then I noticed Zeus not even trying to hide his immense hardon. "Dude!"

The last Myrmidon that wasn't beating his sword against me fell to the ground as Maddie stood in the center of groaning bodies. She leaned against a pillar with a grin, her face flushed, her nipples hard enough to cut diamonds. If we weren't on Olympus and being watched by a pair of gods, I was exactly ten thousand percent sure that Maddie would have been forcing me onto my back and fucking me in her costume. As our eyes met, I realized that it wasn't entirely impossible that that wouldn't happen anyway. I looked at Zeus and felt my own mood dampening.

I did not like the look on his face. I lifted my hand, smashing the Myrmidon trying to brain me with his sword to the ground. I walked over and said: "So, uh, maybe we can talk about this like ad-"

Zeus reacted with shocking speed -- shocking, even for me. His hand thrust out and a lightning bolt smashed into my chest. I staggered and felt my nanites buzzing with the energies that were released. The electrical power surged down through my feet, then...it was gone. I blinked, shaking myself, then laughed. "Hah!" I said. "Told you that I could tank a lightning bolt, Radi!"

I am surprised, but relieved, glorious Archive! Radi said.

Zeus' face twisted. Then he slammed his palm down on the throne and roared. "Insolent whelp! You are banished! Never before will you set foot on Olympus, or anywhere else on this earth! This I command!"

I blinked. "Okay. Um, can we still talk about-"

The floor underneath me crackled open as Zeus thrust his palm at me. His fingers spread and I felt power surge around me. This was different from the lightning. Rather than trying to just damage me, this power was warping and twisting the world around me. Alarm flared through my body and I tried to fly -- but then I was tumbling down the hole, screaming as I fell. And fell. And fell. I tumbled and spun and twisted, my cape flapping around me as I grabbed at nothingness, plunging through blackness.

"Radi! What the fuck!?" I screamed.

We're under the weight of several dozen gravities! Radi said. Our flight team is working on counter gravitic fields, but-

Something dark and fast thrust past and I managed to slam my palms into it. My arms strained and my feet dragged straight down under me. My spine -- or something that served the same general function of a spine -- cracked out and my eyes widened as I managed to hook my chin on the side of the cliff I had grabbed. I could see that I was clinging to a broad, gray-blue waste, spreading outwards through obsidian forests and immense crystalline formations. An ominously huge mansion stood a few miles off, huge and imposing. But more importantly, a beautiful girl was standing near the side of the cliff and was gaping at me. She had pale purple skin, glowed faintly with the godly allure I was growing increasingly familiar with, and had long white hair, laced through with black flowers.

"Seffi?" I squeaked.

"Xander?" Persephone, queen of the underworld, blinked. "Oh my me!" She ran forward, then knelt by the cliff. "What happened!?"

"Oh, nothing much!" I groaned, my fingers digging into the cliffs. "D-don't touch me!" I exclaimed as she reached out. "I have this, uh...several hundred gravity field around me and I don't wanna...ah...mess up...your hair?"

"Xander..." Persephone clicked her tongue and shook her head. "Let me get Hadey, he can-"

The cliff groaned.

I blinked. "W-Where do I fall when this gives way?"

"Into the river-" Persephone started.

The cliff cracked and I fell down. Down. Down. Screaming.

"Stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiix!"

I hit the water.

And knew no more.

###

Maddie was not exactly happy with her current situation.

"You may stay here, until I have decided what to do with you. According to the people I have spoken to, you are a wicked, evil woman," Zeus said, grinning as he looked down at her -- his eyes roving along her form. Since Maddie was wearing a toga made of roughly two, maybe three inches of fabric, straining taut across her smallish breasts and her hairless sex, she didn't like Zeus' look even more than she had already not liked Zeus' looks. "And I know how to deal with wicked, evil women. But first, I have some myrmidons to replace."

With a quiet chuckle, Zeus turned to go and soon, was gone. Maddie looked around the room. Being on Olympus was one form of prison all on its own, but to add to that, glittering bars of crackling electrical power walled off the windows. And the door. The floor was decorated with large, cushy pillows and there was a small wash basin next to a gleaming bronze mirror. Maddie brushed her fingers through her hair and scowled a bit. She started to walk in slow circles, thinking to herself. Her thoughts uncoiled along a great, winding snake -- a twisting, curving pattern that even a computer would have a hard time following. Sparking, crackling connections moved from nerve to nerve as memories and extrapolations both warred together...

And then Maddie chuckled quietly, her hands crossing over her chest.

"Just as planned," she purred.

The lightning door crackled open and Maddie saw Hera walking in, flanked by two gorgeous (but not quite as gorgeous as her) nymphs. The one on the left bore a platter of foods. Fruits, grapes, glittering ambrosia, meats. The one on the right bore a large, gleaming amorpha made of polished clay that had been painted beautiful patterns and colors. If it didn't hold a great deal of nectar, then Maddie was only a class 15.6 intelligence. Hera's normally beautiful face was twisted with the supreme irritation of someone...who knew how this story would go.

"Should I just kill myself now?" Maddie asked, grinning. "Or would that rob you of the fun of thinking of some kind of ironical punishment? By the way, being turned into a library? Totally appros."

Hera blinked, then chuckled. "Well, you may escape my husband's wandering hands after all," she said, her voice musical and not nearly as booming and echoey and try-hard-y as Zeus'. "If your wit at the world matches your wit with words."

"Does Zeus snore in bed?" Maddie asked, winking at her.

"If only that were not so widely known..." Hera said, shaking her head. "Here. Drink. Eat. I will be a good host, even if Zeus-"

"Is a total dingbat?" Maddie suggested.

Hera chuckled, her voice throaty. She shook her head and started to turn to go -- her toga swishing around the perfect, heart shaped roundness of her rump. Maddie sat herself down on a cushion, then dramatically slapped the cushion beside her. "Come on, don't go now, Hera. I've got literally one smart person to talk to on the whole of this stupid mountain. And it sure isn't Zeus." She grinned slightly. Hera turned back. The two nymphs who were still holding the victuals glanced at one another -- both expecting an explosion. And Maddie could see Hera growing increasingly frustrated.

Maddie smiled. "Besides. The longer you're here, the harder Zeus has to try and...I don't know...piss on my face or whatever he does." She shook her head, her voice growing softer. Gentler. "I know how much it sucks to be the goddess of faithfulness while being married to that boob. Look at me, I'm a supervillain and I'm dating a superhero..." She shook her head again, sighing quietly -- putting just the right level of world weariness to trigger empathy in the proud goddess. Hera's face softened and she smiled.

"That's got to have some stories behind it," Hera said. She walked over, then sat down beside Maddie. Her movements were liquid and graceful, and as she lounged behind Maddie, the young supervillain had to breath in a quiet gasp. The mere act of sitting and laying back caused her perfect, round breasts to jiggle fetchingly underneath her toga. Maddie tried to keep her tongue from sliding out and caressing along her lips as she saw that movement. She loved Xander. She did! But...he also...didn't have...amazing...amazing titties...

But Maddie closed her eyes and leaned back, forcing to keep herself from just going to full seduction mode. She needed to check something first...

###

Drip.

Drip.

Drip.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrring!

My eyes flashed open and I jerked, flailed, and almost tumbled off the strand of wire I was dangling off of. My legs swung around and my arms reached out and grabbed around the strand. It bowed down and bounced upwards with the weight of my body -- sending my head spinning with the movement. I closed my eyes to keep myself from throwing up, then breathed out. I did a quick check of my memory. I remembered being turned into Archive. I remembered being a cool superhero. I remembered Madeline and kissing her and having sex with her. I still remembered all of my bits.

Hah! Fuck you river Styx. Xander 1, your fabled and infamous ability to wipe memories 0. Fuck you!

Brrrrrrrrring!

Okay, now, why was a phone ringing in my head. I opened my eyes and looked around to make sure that the ringing wasn't coming from the world around me. And then I realized that the world around me was...holy shit. I was dangling from a wire that seemed to stretch outwards for miles, connecting to two shimmering walls of crackling force -- immense, horizon eating walls. Miles and miles off, I could see that the walls started to curve upwards and curve downwards, giving me an impression that they were actually spheres. Spheres of ridiculous size, connected by a wire the size of a piece of floss, and strong enough to hold up a few hundred pounds of nanites. I gulped, then looked down.

And down.

Oh.

I shouldn't have looked down.

Down was a vast, empty blackness. No. Not empty. It was full of something too vast and horrible for me to really want to think about. Squirming, chittering, clicking hoards of something, pressed together so closely that they squirmed like a carpet, only faintly illuminated by the spheres that crackled to either side of me. I looked back up -- and saw that they were definitely spheres. Cause there were a few hundred of them stringing upwards above me like an impossibly massive string of pearls, connected by a single small strand. I gulped slowly as I did so.

"Okay..." I said.

Brrrrrrrring!

"Answer the freaking phone, Radi!" I said, biting my lip. Then, after a pause, I stammered. "Radi?"

Hello? Radi asked, her voice sounding confused. Who is this?

"...Radi?" I asked. "Um, are you okay?"

...who is Radi?

"You are Radi!" I said, panic starting to tingle inside of my brain. Real, legit, actual panic. "Uh, ha ha, good funny joke!"

I, um... Radi paused, sounding like she was biting her lower lip. I don't know who you are or where I am. What's going on, exactly?

I sighed, quietly, closed my eyes, and mentally screamed. Once I was done screaming, I sighed, and said: "Okay. Radi, you're...Radi! Princess Radi, specifically, the last leader of the Altaran people, who all live inside of a simulation in my body. My body just happened to be recently, uh, doused in the river Styx. Which makes people forget. Since you're contained in my body, you guys all forgot. Uh...so...while I try and figure out how to not die horribly, why don't you go and, um, see if anyone remembers anything."

O-Okay. Should I touch this button?

"What button is it?" I asked, then winced as another loud ring buzzed through my head.

It says answer call from That Bitch I Don't Trust? Radi said.

I nodded. "Hey, wait, that's how you fucking noted down Maddie!?" I asked, anger flaring.

Who? Radi squeaked.

"Just hit the fucking button!" I snarled.

I had managed to crawl myself onto the shivering cable as Maddie's voice filled my head: "Hey, you okay Xander?"

"I'm cool!" I said, nodding. "Not sure where I am. Where are you? How are you calling me?"

"Magic," she said, casually. "Olympus. About to seduce Hera."

I nodded, then jerked so hard that I almost fell off the cable. I thrust out my arms to hook around it and swung on my legs, yelping as I dangled down again -- looking into the vast, infinite blackness. Only by shoving myself back up did I get my head over my butt and could actually respond: "You what?"

"Don't worry. It's totally a logical part of my plan," Maddie said. "Is it okay?"

"I mean, I..." I blinked. I examined myself. And to the complete shock of my entire being...I wasn't even slightly jealous. Maddie was the prettiest, smartest, best girl on the planet. And she was about to bury her face between those thick MILFy thighs and just eat Hera out like there was no tomorrow. And here I was, sitting on a weird thread stretched between two big glowy spheres above an infinite pit that appeared to be full of fucking spiders, left out in the cold. I was pretty sure I should have felt nothing but blind stinking jealousy. Instead, the only jealousy I had was of any flies on the wall in that room, cause holy shit, Madera was my new ship.

I grinned. "It's cool!"

"Yay, the subliminal indoctrination worked!" Maddie cheered.

"Wait, what?"

"Kidding!" Maddie giggled. "So, where are you, snoogums?"

I stuck my tongue out of the corner of my mouth. I tried to remember the few times where I had been simulated inside of my own simulated kingdom to visit Radi in person. I could almost picture the control board she had used and that I had then railed her over. My cheeks flushed at the memory and I was rather glad that Radi couldn't remember that while my current girlfriend was on the line. I hasten to add, I had railed Radi before starting to date Maddie! I wasn't no cheater, even if this was still technically Cuck Day. "Hey, Radi?" I asked. "There should be a button in there marked share camera view?"

Yes?

"Press it!"

A few moments later, Maddie oohed. "Wow, when Zeus banishes you, he really fucking banishes you. You're between universes, honey. That's a superstring you're hanging to. The left universe I think is the exact same universe as ours, but evil is good and good is evil. The right one is ours."

I nodded. "...my left or your left?"

"Mine!" Maddie said. "I think. Hold up your left hand."

Normally, at this moment, Radi would have flashed up a subtle cue to indicate which was my left. I froze as I suddenly realized, I couldn't remember which hand was my freaking left hand. I gulped, then slowly lifted both hands, then closed all but the pointer and thumb on both, to see which one made an L. "That way?" I asked.

"...you are such a fucking dork. Bee arr bee, eating MILF puss!"

Click.

I sighed. "Okay..." I licked my lips. "Can you still run the flight systems, Radi?"

Flight systems?

I sighed. This just got a lot more fun. In the end, I leaned on my belly, closed my eyes, and started to drag myself forward, arm over arm, hand by hand, slipping along the line inch by inch, arm length by arm length. After what felt like five million years of constantly being aware that, at any moment, I might slip off and plunge into an infinite blackness...I reached something soft. I opened my eyes and saw the swirling mass of what I hoped to god was my universe. With one last push forward, I tumbled...and fell into a massive pile of junk. I clattered and thumped and rolled and came to a stop, a few pieces of alien technology and fruit spilling around my shoulders. I shoved myself to my feet and saw a vast sprawl of trash, washed up against the edge of the cosmos. From this side, the edge of the sphere looked like a huge, black nothingness that throbbed with threat. I felt chilled to the bone, my breath fogging the air before me.

In the distance, there was-

Oh, titties!

Oh, shit, in the foreground, there was a girl. She was shorter than me, but most girls were. She was roughly the same height as Maddie, actually, but she was blond, her hair buzzed into a short, flat-topped do. Her back had a pair of beautiful white feathered wings -- too small to be an angel, but too large for her to be only part angel. She didn't have a halo, but she did have a pale glow that shimmered around herself, coming from a leather belt that looped around her bared hips. Her sex was hairless and entirely exposed. Her thighs and her shoulders and her face were painted with geometric patterns -- pale white and red circles and bars that drew ones eyes to her breasts, her eyes, her sex. The belt was crude and had a boxy attachment to it that seemed to be emitting the glow.