See the Mountains Kiss High Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blinked. "Hey," I said.

She drew the box, aimed it at me, and hit me with a crackling net of energy. My limbs went numb -- none of the normal defensive powers that were operated by the Altarans all weren't working. I hit the ground and the woman hooked the box to the net, lifted me above her head with a grunt -- the energy field seemed to be negating my weight. Then she turned and started off, whistling cheerily.

All in all, off to a good start.

###

Maddie shook her head. "No, no, no, you don't get it. Imagine having to deal with an extended family, but they also have prisons..." she said, leaning back against Hera as the older goddess -- also slightly drunk on the few glasses of nectar she had downed -- caressed her hair. It felt nice, feeling those warm, matronly fingers slipping along her scalp. Maddie closed her eyes and murmured quietly. "Xander is a dear, and he's tried to convince people that I'm not actually evil anymore, but nooooo one listens."

"That's just horrible," Hera said, sighing. "A nice young girl like you."

"Thanks," Maddie murmured. Then she cracked open one eye. "Can I ask a question?"

"Sure," Hera said, reaching out and dipping her cup in the amorpha -- the nymphs had beat a quiet retreat, leaving the two of them alone in the silk and cushion padded room. "Ask anything, my darling Madeline. You're by far the best visitor I've had in sixty years..." She clucked her tongue. "Even if one as young as you should not battle so many villains."

"Pfff," Maddie said, waving her head. Then she shoved herself up, rolling around. Her smaller breasts pressed against Hera as she 'accidentally' leaned closer to the goddess, taking advantage of the loose, slightly drunk feelings buzzing through her as she looked into Hera's eyes. Her voice was husky. "How the fuuuuuck can Zeus look anywhere but you?" Her lips almost brushed Hera's. Hera's eyes widened and her mouth opened slightly. Her warm breath brushed against Maddie's nose, smelling...not perfumed, but rather, shockingly human and earthy. It was basically an aphrodisiac.

Maddie leaned in and kissed Hera before she could even respond. Her eyes widened and then slowly closed as the older goddess leaned into the kiss, her hands moving to grab Maddie's back, forgetting she was holding her cup. Nectar spilled along Maddie's shoulders, soaking through her toga, drawing it even more taut against her breasts. Maddie broke the kiss, panting heavily. "Mmm, oh nooo, what an accident..."

Hera giggled. "I can't believe we're doing this..." she murmured. "We should stop." And yet she did absolutely nothing to stop Maddie from grabbing the ties on her toga, tugging once, twice, three times. And then the silk containing those perfect, delicious, perky breasts came free. Hera's breasts only drooped slightly as they were exposed, showing just how much support being a goddess gave, even when one was a goddess of mothers and hearths and so on. Her nipples were dusky colored, to match her tanned, Mediterranean complexion. There were faint stretch marks on her belly, and other faint signs of wear...but oh...oh, her totality was so utterly beautiful to Maddie that even the little imperfections caused by age and hard use -- a wrinkle here, a sign of maturity there -- simply combined with what was still beautiful to make something even more appealing than its parts.

And that something was Hera shyly -- like a virgin girl -- spreading her legs, exposing her wild snarl of brown hair growing around her damp sex.

Maddie licked her lips.

"I've...never..." Hera whispered.

"Don't worry," Maddie murmured, leaning forward. She lovingly kiss the very top of Hera's pussy, her eyes closed, her nose buried in that warm, soft, silky, perfectly fuzzy thatch of pubic hair. Normally, Maddie went for shaved sex. Hell, she preferred Xander's shaved balls to anything else she had seen. But right now, the completeness of Hera made her pubic hair, unshaved and wild, totally work. Her tongue lapped out and started to slowly, eagerly explore Hera's sex. Her pussy tasted warm and tangy and soon, Maddie's tongue was slurping into her sex -- sliding in and coiling up, finding a place that turned the quiet whimpers of Hera into full throated moans. Hera's head rolled back and her back arched, her breasts jiggling as she squeezed onto the pillow under her.

"Ohh...Madeline!" Hera crooned.

Maddie slid two fingers into the goddess' pussy, feeling her tightness around her fingertips as she thrust and thrust and thrust, the faint slip of her palm touching against Hera's cunny filling her ears as she moved her head up to kiss and lick and very gently nibble at Hera's clitty. Hera bit the back of her wrist to keep from screaming out, but her pleasure was crystal clear in the way her back arched, the way her breasts heaved upwards. The way her juices filled Maddie's mouth as Maddie quickly pressed her mouth against her sex. Maddie closed her eyes, drinking, drinking...and then drew back. She grinned as Hera let her arms fall to either side of her, her breasts rising and falling as she panted heavily, her nipples hard enough to cut glass. Her eyes closed and she whimpered. "Oh my me..."

Maddie crawled forward, shoving and pushing her own toga away. Her nectar oiled breasts gleamed, a droplet dripping from her own hard, hard nipples as she ground her sex along Hera's breasts, then spread her thighs and sat down on her face. Hera made a quiet, muffled yelp. Then her eyes slowly started to close as her tongue pressed against Maddie's hairless sex as Maddie rolled her head back. "Yeah, right there..." she whispered, her voice hot. "Yes, yes, yes..."

Hera didn't have much of a clue as to what to do from experience. But she was a girl. And Maddie knew exactly how to position herself to gently guide the older woman in where to lick, where to kiss, where to nuzzle. Hera's hands reached up, squeezing her rump, then slapping one cheek playfully. Her experience seemed to be growing with every tiny lick, every caress. And then Hera slipped her middle finger into Maddie's sex -- and Maddie rolled her head back, her eyes closed as she reached up, grabbing her own breasts. She knew exactly how much to pinch and tweak her own nipples...

And oh.

Oh the fireworks started.

Maddie rocked her hips as Hera's tongue licked from the base of her sex to the tip of her clit, then plunged in to join her fingers, thrusting into her, the wet, slick sound of her giving Maddie pleasure setting off tiny secondary bursts of pleasure in Maddie's brain as she felt the first of what she hoped was many orgasms explode through her body. She shuddered slightly and then hung her head forward, hissing.

"You like that, huh?"

Hera drew her mouth back, gasping softly. "Your sex tastes divine..."

"I thought I was the one who got to say that," Maddie giggled.

And with that she dove back down between Hera's thighs.

###

The energy net opened and dumped me onto a hard floor covered with intricate murals of spiders. I pushed my palms under my back, shoved my head up, and blinked as I looked at a court of nightmares. An immense, spider-like being sat on a throne made of polished human skulls, with glowing red eyes glinting along its front and belly. Meaning, to see me, it had to lift itself up and expose not only its eyes, but also its mouth and it's really icky and gross genitalia. Ew! Ew! Ew!

"Dude! Pants!" I exclaimed.

"Uh, uh...who is this?" the spider asked, his voice sounding shockingly human.

"A tourist!" the blond haired, winged girl who had captured me and tossed me to the ground. "Caught him sniffing around the entrophic wall."

"Oh." The spider blinked in a rippling pattern, starting with his upper left eye, flickering down to the lower left, then circling around the right side. I blinked right back at him. "Neat. Can he talk?"

"I just did!" I said.

"Ahhh, that was you," the spider bobbed happily. "I thought so."

I cocked my head. "Are you...are you fucking with me?"

"Depends on how you define...ing..." The spider spread his upper arms wide, his really gross spider-dick bobbing with the motion. I looked at the blond, naked winged girl who had netted me, then looked back at the spider on the skull throne.

"...what?" I asked.

"Am I speaking French?" the spider asked the blond girl.

She shrugged. "A bit."

"Then why is it that, uh, he's confused..." The spider reached up to rub the part of his body that could possibly be called a chin. The motion, again, drew my eye to his uber-gross spider dick. And I was normally fine with dick! It's just dicks! But, like, his bit had spikes. And dripped. "At least I am going to be very magnanimous. Into the arena, I think. And that's worth ten years, Carrie."

Carrie bowed. "Thanks, Big E."

"If, ha, I could, I would thank you," the spider said. He remained silent for some time, a hanging sentence that I waited for Carrie -- at least now I had a name for blondie to fill. I looked at her. She looked at me. I looked back at the Big E. The Big E remained silent, his eyes wide. I coughed, quietly. Carrie shifted from foot to foot. The Big E rubbed a single arm along his belly. Then, he bobbed his body. "Thank you."

Carrie bowed again.

"So, uh, is pants going to-" I started before the net wrapped around me again and Carrie dragged me over her shoulder. As she dragged me out of the courtyard and into a narrow black corridor made of seemingly jagged natural rock that just drank light in, leaving us stepping past shadows and vague forms, I said: "So, uh, Carrie, can you let me go?"

"Nope," she said. "You just got me ten years off my sentence! Thanks, by the way."

"Cool," I said. "What's your sentence?"

Carrie shrugged. "You know. Normal Entropy stuff. Arena fights, ship wrecking, dissolution." My nose was being mashed against one of her wings by her posture, and every step tickled me slightly more. I forced down the sudden urge to sneeze. By all rights, I shouldn't have needed to sneeze. Nanorobots made up my nose, after all. But someone wasn't suppressing it because she was an amnesiac.

Oh! Uh, I found the manual, actually!

"Oh thank the gods, I'm saved," I muttered, sarcastically.

"Not really," Carrie said, slinging me into a cell. Bars made of obsidian slammed down between me and the exit as the electrical net faded away. I shoved myself to my feet, grabbing onto the bar. Carrie turned and started to amble off.

"Wait, Carrie!" I called out. "Wait, listen, I'm a superhero. I can rescue you! All I need to do is wait for the alien princess living in my brain to finish reading the manual on how my superpowers work, then I can fly home and I can kick Zeus in his fucking nuts as hard as I fucking can."

Carrie had been walking off, waving her hand casually to dismiss literally everything I had been saying...until I said the phrase 'kick Zeus in his fucking nuts.' That stopped her. Her wings flared outwards, as if she had just gotten a boner. A wing boner. She slowly turned to face me.

"What did you say?" she asked.

The sudden, gasping sound of a mature sounding woman climaxing harder than she had in her life emerged from my left temple. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" I slapped my hand over my temple to try and muffle the sound. Carrie's brow furrowed as I snarled.

"Raddi!"

Sorry, wrong button! That's the return call button, sorry! Sorry!

"Wait, was that Hera?" Carrie asked.

I blinked. "I don't know. Was that Hera?"

"It sounded a lot like Hera," Carrie said, nodding.

"How the fuck do you know Hera?" I asked.

Carrie bit her lip. "Wait here."

I watched her go. When I uncovered my temple, I could hear Maddie giggling.

"Nooooo, olive oil makes it go in, you can't believe how good anal feels."

"But...w-where did you get the false phallus? Did you...plan for this?" The matronly voice that was apparently Hera said, sounding increasingly suspicious.

"Nooo, no, I'm just...improvising!" Maddie lied. Badly. The low, groaning moan that came from the side of my temple made my cock ache slightly as I could imagine exactly what was going on. Okay, now I was getting a little jealous. The sound cut off suddenly and I sat there and stewed, my arms crossed over my chest. When Carrie returned, she bore a crystal, which she used to open the door. I beamed, sitting up. Was this-

The energy net wrapped around me again.

"Oh come on!" I groaned, my nose bumping against the ground as I was dragged down the corridor. Then I was tossed around and the energy net crackled away. I had a few seconds to look around the new room. It was a cell, just like mine -- there were bars over the window looking out a vast, black city that seemed to be filled with even more nightmares. But...just like the nightmares in the court, I saw them and they left my mind just as quickly, leaving the city seeming almost empty. But...I was still aware that monsters out there. But then I was looking around the rest of the cell. And the rest of the cell was filled with...detritus.

There was a large cushy bed, salvaged from what might have been a Yiff battlecruiser. I had used a bed exactly like this when Earth had to defend itself from a Yiff invasion fleet. I'd smacked one of their Super-Admirals in the face with one. There was a lamp that looked right out of an Earth shopping mall. And that was definitely a Th'Ru'Ru mood sphere, crackling with energy. And that was- Carrie, crawling ontop of me. Her hands grabbed my wrists and with shocking strength, she pinned my arms over my head. She looked down at me, her wings fanning out, her perky breasts swaying. I gulped.

"W-What's going on?"

"I asked the Big E if I could borrow you for...the sex," she purred, her voice husky.

"...I'm...deeply confused and aroused right now," I whispered.

"Oh, don't mind me."

The sudden sound of that shockingly human voice jerked my attention to the side. Becuase sitting there, half in and half out of the wall, phasing through reality itself, was Big E. He watched us with clear interest.

Carrie leaned forward, then whispered. "The Big E watches all of us when we do stuff. He's like a god. And he loves keeping his slaves. Every time we make any mistake, he adds years to our sentence..." her breath teased along my ear and I squirmed underneath her. Her breasts pressed to my chest as she continued to speak. "So, I'm covering our sedition by using the human sex act."

"Wow, I didn't know that human dirty talk was so political!" Big E said, looking fascinated.

I blinked, looking at him. Then I looked at Carrie. "He's...seen humans have sex before, right?"

Carrie grinned and shook her head. "He's never seen humans have sex. You're literally the first." She leaned forward. "How do you think I got ten years for turning you in? Humans are rare out here." Her lips brushed my mouth. I squeezed her hips, then pushed her back.

"Well, if we're going to do sex properly..." I said, grinning slowly as I nodded my head to Big E. "Lets do it properly. Did you know that recently, humans have enhanced sex so that not only is discussing escape from prison a major part-"

"Realllllly?" Carrie asked, her eyes widening. Big E looked shocked, then delighted. He leaned forward and seemed to be taking notes every seconds.

"But also!" I said, standing up. "Exchanging backstory is a big part of the human sex act."

I started to move my arms in a robotic dance. "Beginning sex act stage one!" I said. Carrie seemed to get what I was doing and snorted, loudly. She rolled from side to side, moaning on the bed.

"I'm doing sex too!" she gasped, her arms flailing. "Oh, wow, you're so good at it!" She arched her back. "Exposit at me, you hunky manmeat!" She spread her legs, then started to stick her tongue out, then draw it back, rolling her eyes. The Big E was watching and becoming increasingly enraptured by seeing how humans 'did the sex.' The weirder it got, the less he'd pay attention to...say...

This.

"I have super strength because I was turned into a bunch of nanorobots!" I said, spinning on one foot. "Any arena fight against human-scale enemies will be a cake walk."

"Yess, flange your ankle! Flange it harder!" Carrie moaned, then rubbed a circle on her palm as she crooned.

I started to twist my foot forward and backwards. "What are your powers, Carrie?" I asked.

"I can flyyyyy!" She gasped, as if she had just hit the peak of her orgasm. "Oh yes! I can feel your exposition filling my whole...spunwank!"

"Ah!" I tensed, my eyes closed. I put my fingers on my temples and started to make a rising and falling groaning noise. "Ooowwwooowooowwooo!"

"Fascinating!" Big E whispered.

"Actually," Carrie whispered. "The Big E himself has a weakness. If he gets too involved in any one thing, he becomes corporeal." She rolled onto her belly and started to do the worm. "Yes! Come on, let us get to the real climax. Do it. Do it, you sexy cloud of possibility fields."

I licked my lips, then knelt down. I grabbed her big toe with my fingers, then tugged on it gently, causing Carrie to writhe in "pleasure." Big-E leaned forward, his eyes wide as saucers. I felt Carrie shift. Her knee pressed to the bed, her wings flared. My hand shifted from toe to ankle. She met my eyes and flashed me a grin. I yanked her back, spinning her around, so that her fist smashed into the Big E's face. Just as her fist struck, I lashed out as well and struck the Big E on the other side of his body. And, quite suddenly, the wall ceased to exist. Big E ceased to exist. A circular tunnel of displaced air marked the passage of everything we had punched.

I grinned. "Glad to see my super-strength is still working," I said, as the building beyond this one, and the building beyond that, both had circular holes punched through them. Skull faced horrors and stunned looking ghosts peeked out around the holes, looking at us.

"Nice punch," Carrie said.

"Thanks!" I smiled at her.

DID YOU REALLY THINK IT WOULD BE THAT EASY?

The voice that boomed through the world around us came from every atom of the surrounding room. It was deep and dark and unlike the voice I had heard before from the Big E, it was very attentive. Very aware. Very...not easily distracted by faking sex. I gulped and stood up taller, whispering. "Radi, how is the menu reading?"

To activate the gravitic recombination system, press flubnob nine...

"Read it faster!" I hissed.

For at the edge of the city, growing larger and larger, was the Big E. But he was now the Biggest E. A spider the size of a small building, growing larger and larger with every step. Not just larger as in he was getting closer, but larger as in he was growing, chiten rippling and expanding outwards like rushing gas. His eyes flared brighter than the sun as he stepped through buildings, sending the minor horrors of this bizarre town scampering away, rushing for cover, screaming. I looked at Carrie, who had gotten a cigarette out and was smoking it.

"Should we try and fly away?" I asked.

"I can't fly in space," she said, blowing out a stream of smoke. "And we hit him as hard as we could while he was corporeal. So, basically, I figure it's better to enjoy some nicotine." She closed her eyes. "Maybe we should have just had sex. Then at least I'd have gotten my rocks off..."

I bit my lip, then looked back. "Radi, now would be a great time to remember everything!"

Big E was now looming over our heads, lifting up one of his immense arms. It had a curved, serrated blade along the inside, but at this scale, each notch in the blade seemed to be as big as a truck. I was pretty sure that at that size, pretty much no amount of sharpness actually mattered cause it was so fucking huge. I shook my head, clenched my fists, and readied to leap up. Maybe if I clocked him good in the jaw, it'd give Carrie a chance to esca-