See the Mountains Kiss High Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, what does this button do? Radi asked. Quantum Annihilation?

"Pushitpushitpushit!" I squeaked, my voice almost five octaves higher than it normally was as the blade leg started to descend, the air thundering as it was split. A crackling black sphere appeared between my palms. I hadn't used this power since my earliest training, when I hadn't really known what my powers could do. I had fired off the shot in the training facility in Baharain and the impact had been-

The leg was almost fifty meters away.

I released.

Time stopped.

A pale white light seemed to bathe everything. The whole nightmare city was cast in shimmering, ethereal planes of contrast. Harsh shadows, as if drawn by razors, were cast by every wall and piece of furniture and window. Carrie seemed to be frozen between breaths, her eyes wide as she looked at me. Big E was frozen as well -- and I could see the perfect line of my blast, traced from my palms to his shoulder, then past, arcing into the air.

-felt all the way to Cape Cod.

Big E's arm exploded off of him in a spray of bright purple goop that splashed over the city streets to the left of him, like a tsunami of ick. The huge spider-monster-god-thing stumbled to the side and screeched as the roaring boom of split air and disrupted reality hammered my ears. I grabbed Carrie, slung her over my shoulder, and leaped into the air. My strength sent me and her flying up and over the city. It wasn't really flight, just super jumping. And since all I really wanted was altitude and time and the proper angle, that was just fine.

"PRESS IT AGAIN!" I bellowed.

Another blast swirled around my free palm. I waited for it to get to half power, then fired again, a snap shot that slammed into the wounded Big E. Since I wasn't planted on the ground, the kickback wasn't transmitted to the floor behind me. Instead, it hit my arm! So, while the Big E was hammered into the ground, leaving an immense crater in the middle of the city, Carrie and I arced up, up, and away, drawing a streak of light through the infinite blackness of space.

###

A pair of fishermen standingat the edge of a large, sandy beach cast out their lines. The sea was pea green. The sky was luminous pink. And the fishermen were both walking rocks, hoping to get their hands on some crystal-fish. One of them pointed at a ripple in the clouds overhead...and then both were sprinting away, realizing that a meteorite was rushing right at them. As they vanished into the forest, I smashed into the ground -- sputtering flight powers kicking on at the last second to turn it from a smearing smash to just a regular crash. We skidded, skipped, then came to a stop in the pea-green water. I coughed, spat some water out, then looked over at Carrie.

"You okay?" I asked.

Carrie pushed away from me. She staggered back, coughing, brushing some ice crystals from her shoulders. She looked down at her belt, then ripped it off, tossing it away -- the pale glow that had surrounded her ever since I met her faded to just a...minor glow. She looked around herself, at the crystal trees. At the pink sky. At the green sea. At me. I started to stand up as well.

And then Carrie tackled me to the ground. I staggered and slammed to the ground as Carrie hugged me with a tightness that might have broken bones. If I wasn't, you know. Nanites. Whatever. She laughed and kissed me. This wasn't a lust kiss or a love kiss. It was just a joyful kiss. Her mouth was warm and soft, and her tongue darted out against mine for just a momentary contact. She drew back, then kissed me again, then a third time. Then she let me go and started to dance, her arms over her head.

"I'm free! I'm free, holy shit!"

I laughed. "Free and trapped on an alien planet with a dude whose powers aren't working!"

Carrie nodded. Her smile faded. "So, I bet you want to hear the whole sorry story, huh?"

I shrugged. "I don't need to hear your backstory, Carrie. You were in a bad spot. I'd help anyone in that kind of spot. Even...that guy..." I snapped my fingers. "The evil one, you know?" I blushed. "Normally, at this point, Radi would be reminding me of who I'm thinking of." I shook my head.

"So, uh, can I ask why you were banished by Zeus?" Carrie asked, stepping over to me.

"Well, I wanted to end Cuck Day," I said, nodding.

Carrie blinked. "Cuck...Day?"

"You haven't heard of it?" I asked, cocking my head. "February 14th! The day where everyone is encouraged to cheat on their partners. It sucks. Everyone hates it." I paused. "Well, I mean, except for that game show guy. You know..." I snapped my fingers. "That one. The guy!"

Carrie shook her head slowly. "Cuck...Day...Cuck Day? CUCKING FUCK DAY!?" She kicked at the sand of the beach.

"Donald Trump!" I exclaimed. "Right! That was his name!"

Carrie shook her head, panting with...with rage. And shame. And humiliation. She ducked her head forward, her knees thumping into the sand as she started to cry, her shoulders shaking slightly. Her hands pressed to her face as she sobbed. I blinked, then hurried forward, kneeling beside her. My hand went to her shoulder. "H-Hey, hey, hey, it's okay," I whispered. "He still has a game show, it's all right!"

"I-It's not tha-ha-haaaat!" Carrie gasped around her wracking sobs. I hugged her around her back and she pressed against me, her whole body shaking. Her wings fluttered against me as she sobbed and sobbed. I held her until she was done crying, breathing slowly and carefully. I was close to crying too -- just...there was something so sad about a pretty girl crying. I kissed the top of her head, gently, stroking her back. Her sobs faded and she sighed, her face mashed against my chest.

"M-My name wasn't originally Carrie," she said, drawing back slightly. She wiped at her snotty eyes, her cheeks looking puffy and red. She sniffed loudly and then laughed as I held up my arm, then flicked my wrist. "W-What are you doing?"

"Trying to get a hankie to appear. You know, it is kind of easy to forget how convinent it is having an entire nation of people building stuff for you whenever you need it until they all get doused with amnesia water," I said, sighing. "Radi, everyone is doing okay in there, right?"

Oh, yes! We've been finding lots of documentation! Everyone's been very calm and polite.

"Well, goes to show you can wipe an Altaran's mind and not take the Altaran out of an Altaran," I said, shaking my head. I smiled at Carrie. She smiled back, shakily...but I realized that she wasn't just sad. She was scared. Deeply, deeply scared. I bit my lip. "It's okay, you can tell me, Carrie. I promise, I won't get mad."

I tensed, slightly. Just in case. She might follow this up by saying she was, I don't know, the reborn daughter of Darkthornn. Or Space Hitler. Or anything equally awful. But even if she was the original clone of Rageskull in a gender-swapped body, I still owed her a second chance. That was the whole ethos of Project Aegis, the people who organized and managed the superheroes of the Earth. Everyone got a second chance. Heck, that was why we put supervillains in prison rather than just executing them. I smiled at her.

Carrie sighed. "I'm...Cupid."

I nodded. "Who is Cupid?"

She blinked. "God of Love?"

I shrugged, spreading my hands.

"I'm the reason for Valentines Day?" She scowled. "I know I shouldn't be shocked, but...I expected at least something..."

I blushed. "Sorry, Carrie. Wait, did you say-"

She put her finger on my lip, stopping me. The touch of her finger sent an excited tingle through me. The adrenaline was wearing off, leaving the slightly languid lust that came after a life or death escape. I shivered and listened to her as she spoke.

"Before I was banished...Valentine's Day was my day. I'd bring couples together, help people fall in love, prevent people from cheating," she said, smiling. "It was all great. But I was never happy. Because..." She gulped. "I didn't realize it until, um, 1952, where I met Christina Jorgenson." She blushed. "And I realized the issue. I...am...trans."

I blinked at her. "Oh," I said. "Neat!"

"Neat?" she asked.

I shrugged. "I have two other trans friends. Did you use hormones or magic? My friend Gwendolyn used magic, since she was forty when she transitioned, but doctors say hormones are-"

"Wait, y-you're not freaked out?" she asked.

I shook my head.

"Grossed out?" Her brow furrowed.

I shook my head.

"G-Going to call me a man?" She bit her lower lip.

I snorted. "Well, that'd be kinda rude."

Carrie gaped at me. She shook her head, then laughed. "Holy...I...expected stuff to change but not that much." She blushed. "Zeus noticed when I returned after some hormone treatment. This was before I had gotten, um, all the changes done with. And you know what Zeus does when he sees a sexy new thing walk in..."

I scowled. "What a fucking dick!" I snarled.

"I had almost managed to get away, then he went for the old pussy grab." She looked sad. "He felt my...you know...and he fucking lost it. I was banished, and I ended up out here -- under the rule of the Big E and the rest of Entropy Town." She shook her head.

I hugged her, then drew back. "Well, listen, Carrie, the instant Radi is done reading the manual, we're heading home." I grinned. "And we're going to punch Zeus in his stupid fat face."

Carrie shook her head. "No, we can't!"

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because..." Carrie paused. "Because...he already...he..."

"He's not going to hurt you again," I said, cupping her cheeks. She looked into my eyes, her eyes widening. I leaned forward and kissed her gently on the mouth. Her whimper was soft and addictive. She seemed to barely grasp what was happening as I leaned in, kissing her deeper and deeper. I moaned, softly, my hands going to her shoulders, drawing her closer and closer. Her wings flared out as her breasts pressed to my chest. The hard nubs of her nipples excited me almost as much as the softness of her skin -- despite being a slave, she seemed to have gone without too many whippings. My hands slipped down to her thighs.

Carrie broke the kiss, gasping. "W-What's your name again?"

"You can call me Xander," I murmured, grinning as my hands cupped her perky rump. Her moans were sweet -- she was growing more and more confident as she realized I wasn't just teasing her. Her hands started to tug at my costume. Fabric parted and my cape puddled behind me as my muscular chest was revealed. She crooned, quietly, leaning forward to nuzzle my flat chest, licking the lines of my muscles. She sucked on one of my nipples as I groaned. My cock sprang free a moment later and Carrie sprang backwards so far that she almost landed in the tree line.

"Oh my gods!" She gaped.

I grinned. "Jelly?"

"Terrified!" She looked down at my crotch as I stood. "H-How do you...holy fuck, that's a big dick..." She licked her lips slightly. I walked towards her. I had to admit, I was feeling pretty cocky. There was something marvelous about seeing someone's reaction to my dick size -- designed by the finest Altaran sexingeers to be perfectly suited to most women in the galaxy. Carrie trembled as she reached out and took it, her palm closing around my cock. I hissed, softly. She felt intense -- her palm was warm and her fingers were smooth. But she didn't have the utter confidence and casual knowledge that Maddie had. Maddie...

I bit my lip. Well, Maddie was already banging Hera. So, this was cool, right?

"Gods..." Carrie whispered, her palm caressing from the tip of my member to the base. She slipped up and down and up and down, pre starting to glisten on her palm as my cock got even more excited. She started to slick me up with my own eagerness as she stepped forward. My cock thrust up, almost trapped between our bellies as she stroked me. Her wings closed around us both as she whispered. "Xander, your...I..."

I groaned, my eyes closing. "Yeah?"

"I...I wanna..." She gulped. "I wanna suck your cock..."

I grinned, then pressed my palms to her shoulders. She slowly knelt down as I pushed, and soon, her face was pressed to where my cock met my balls. Her nose flared as she breathed in my musk and she started to lick along the base of my cock, her hand slowing in its gentle strokes -- her tongue darting out as she started to lather my balls with her tongue. She slipped her tongue left and right, trying to get every inch of my balls slick with her eager spittle. She kissed one, then suck it into her mouth, moaning softly. I laughed, shakily.

"I, uh, that's not my cock, Carrie."

She made a muffled sound that could have been a moan of inarticulate pleasure or her telling me to shut up. Her mouth popped off my balls and she closed her lips around my dick. She started to slick me up with an eager, inarticulate movement of her mouth -- closing her lips around my cock, pushing forward, then back, then forward, then back, each time leaving more of my cock slick with her spit as she looked up at me, her eyes aglow with delight. She drew her mouth back, panting slightly -- a string of spittle connecting her lips to my cock.

"Wow, you, uh, taste really good," she murmured, her breath coming in short, sharp pants. Her hands went to her mouth, wiping off some mess with her thumb. Before I could say anything, though, she went right back to sucking, pushing herself further and harder, her head bobbing faster and faster as she drove forward and back. Her throat bulged slightly as she worked her mouth forward -- but she never got more than half of my cock in her tiny mouth and small throat. Her eyes closed and she strained, then drew back, coughing and laughing. "So freaking big!" she laughed.

I grinned. "Besides, I want a main course..." I purred, then pounced. Soon, she was on her back, her thighs spread wide, her rump in my hands. I held her up easily, keeping her ass of the sands and her pussy at mouth height. My own cock was mashed against the sand, and I didn't care. Right now, all I wanted was a taste of her cunt. My tongue plunged into her sex and I swirled it around -- to see if she felt different from a girl who was born that way, or someone who had used magic.

And, well...

Before I met Maddie, I may have had a chance to sample all kinds. There was Gwen, and Silver Lightning, oh, and that Cartaen merc. And I had to admit...

I didn't know if Carrie had different bits from other girls. I did know she tasted fucking divine. My eyes closed and I fastened my mouth against her sopping pussy lips, slurping and swallowing eagerly as my tongue coiled up, pressing against her G-spot. Practice made perfect, and perfect meant screaming orgasms as Carrie's head rolled back and she started to cuss in ancient Greek. Normally there were translation teams working overtime in my brains, but right now, they were all amnesiacs. So, I just had to admit that Greek was a very pretty language. I mean, all languages were united in how they sounded beautiful while being spoken by pretty girls who were sitting on your face.

By the way, Carrie had gotten tired of simply sprawling. One wing beat and she had pushed me onto my back and was just grinding her sex against my face, moaning and panting and cupping and squeezing her own breasts. She tugged on her nipples as she let off a string of Greek that, if I was not mistaken, translated to: Oh fucking gods yes, oh please, keep doing that.

And so, I did! Gladly. My hands cupped and squeezed her ass as I leaned into her pussy, my tongue slurping against her, my eyes closed as she dripped her nectar into my mouth. Literally, I was pretty sure this was the same stuff they served on Olympus. I'd have to ask Maddie later. Much later. My mouth drew back, panting for air -- and Carrie waited no time. She shimmied backwards, my cock slotting against her ass. She lifted herself off the ground, having to stand remarkably far to actually get my cock slotted against her cunny.

She looked into my eyes, her face eager.

I purred. "Do it..."

Carrie started to slowly sit down on me. Her sex enfolded my member, straining against her walls. Her eyes closed and I swore I saw a faint bulge as she started to ride me. Her breasts bounced slightly as she gasped and panted. "Oh yes, yes yes..." Her eyes closed as she rocked forward and backwards, her body trembling as I thrust into her. My movements were equally as passionate, equally as eager. She arched her back, the first of what had to be her third or fourth climax. Her eyes closed and her face became a mask of pleasure, the most beautiful thing...

No.

Second most beautiful thing ever.

Because there was one thing finer than Carrie in the throws of orgasmic bliss.

And that was Maddie in the throws of orgasmic bliss. I smiled, slightly, then felt my own pleasure start to reach a crescendo, rushing towards its eruption. But then Carrie clenched on me -- and I felt her magic crackling through my body. My orgasm receded and her teeth flashed as she grinned. "Nnnnot so easy, buddy..." she hissed. My eyes widened as she slipped off of me. She rolled onto her back, then thrust her ass into the air. I was on her without thinking. I slid into her with a wet, slick slurp. My balls slapped her clitty and her fingernails dug into the sand as her wings flared outwards with her pleasure.

I fucked her for what felt like hours. Every time I came close to my climax, she kept me from loosing with her magic, driving me wild. She rode me, and I rode her, pounding her into the sandy dunes. She would leave behind depressions, and her back would be flecked with sand, and we wouldn't care. Our skin was tougher than human skin -- even in the most sensitive places. And if the sand wasn't hard enough to hurt us...

Do you know what it feels like to fuck a girl against a tree, feeling sand mixing with her juicy, sliding around with your cock? That sounds hideously painful. It's not when you have bulletproof skin. It was like wrapping my cock around the most amazingly textured sex toy -- but no sex toy had ever begged me to fuck her brains out. No sex toy had ever been so wet and so fucking warm. Carrie's eyes had become hooded, her jaw slack from the number of times she had screamed out in pleasure.

There's this button- Radi broke in as I pinned Carrie against a tree, slamming into her again and again and again.

"Not now Raaaahhhhhhhhhh!" I growled.

And that was the moment Carrie's magic wore out and...

My balls felt so stuffed with cum that the moment of actual pleasure was nearly painful. My balls clenched and I shuddered, my eyes closed. I gritted my teeth and cried out in pure pleasure. Cum filled Carrie, rushing into her sex as I trembled and came and came and came and came. Seed kept spurting through my cock as the pleasure of my orgasm washed through me, splashing along my spine. My jaw hung open as I shuddered and thrust into Carrie, the wet, slurping, sticky noises of us still fucking sounding even louder as cum slurped from her pussy, dripped to the ground, coated her rump. Some of it even flecked my chest, flung up by the last, frantic moments of sex.

Then, languidly, I lounged backwards, letting Carrie sprawl against me.

And, a who knows how many light years away, a similar sprawl was happening with Hera laying against Maddie. Maddie, though, had just finished the last bit of the runic circle drawn with Hera's pussy juices. Two Olympian's juices, mixing with two people who were as intimately connected as possible. Magic flared and I popped away from the unknown planet to the cushion right beside Maddie.