See the Mountains Kiss High Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maddie giggled as she looked at me.

I gaped. "Maddie?"

I looked at the cockshocked, fuckdrugged, entirely insensate Carrie Cupid, then back at my girlfrined. "I can explain!" I said.

"Happy Cuck Day," Maddie said, winking at me.

###

Zeus sat up, away from LAra Santiago, a woman he had met during a United Nations Security Council meeting. The gorgeous, slender Latina woman squeaked and jerked sheets to cover her chest as I walked into the room.

"How dare-" Zeus started.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." I said, grabbing him by the beard. I gave him absolutely zero seconds to react -- swinging around and flinging him towards the door. Magic crackled, a portal opened and he tumbled through with a yelp. The door shut after him and Maddie walked around the corner, brushing off her hands.

"Well, that was easy," she said, cheerily.

"W-What...the...fuck?" Lara Santiago asked, her eyes wide.

Hera stepped up, thrusting her finger at the woman. I sprang between the two, holding up my hands. "Whoa! Hera! Let it go. Lets not have any snakes or madness or anything like that. Okay?"

Hera scowled, her eyes flashing. She looked at her finger. At me. At the terrified Lara. At me. At Lara again. At her finger. Finally, after what felt like five eternities, she sighed and shrugged. "Okay."

In the end, Lara was sent home, Hera took her place as the head of the Dodekatheon, and I and Maddie met with Cupid in the foyer of Olympus. She and Maddie immediately started gossiping, Maddie making my face turn bright red as she said: "Oh, yeah, he's sooo proud of that freaking baseball bat. If he didn't have the Altarans helping him, he'd be a menace in bed, I swear." But as they talked, I saw Heimdall standing near a pillar. I walked over to the out of place Norse god, grinning slightly.

"See!" I said. "It all worked out."

"Did it?" he asked, pursing his lips slightly, looking at the two girls.

"Yeah?" I asked.

Heimdall opened his mouth, then closed it, then laughed. He slapped my shoulder and walked on -- vanishing in a crackle of rainbow light.

I shook my head.

And for some reason, I felt deeply disturbed.

###

Valentine's Day was a huge success. It was moved from Cuck Day -- turned out just enough people liked Cuck Day that it was being kept around. And so, on February 29th (don't ask me why that day was chosen, I wasn't consulted!) the first Valentine's Day in decades was held. Heart shaped candies were handed out and letters were shared and Maddie and I spent the afternoon snuggling. The cure for the river of Styx had been simulated in my Altaran's bodies, and all of them had their memories restored.

I caressed Maddie as we sprawled in the hot tub in the school swimming pool. It was nearly midnight -- and we had snuck inside to take advantage of how warm and nice a hot tub was. Also, there was this delicious thrill at being buckass naked while at school. Even at school at night.

"So, what are your plans after you graduate?" Maddie asked. "Going to college?"

"Maybe," I said, casually. "I figure I'll keep up super-hero-ing though."

Maddie made a quiet, happy murr. "I wonder what holiday you'll rescue next."

"We're actually tied," I said, petting her head. "You were the one who rescued Halloween, not me."

"You helped!" Maddie said, loyally.

I snorted.

The door to the gym opened. I tensed -- but before either of us could panic or run or cast an invisibility spell, a voice called out. "Don't panic! It's me!"

It was Carrie.

She walked over and I saw that she had taken to her new uniform well -- a sleek white suit with pink buttons, a heart pin on the lapel. She had her wings out, and glowed with the light of a proper goddess. A bow was slung over one shoulder, with pink glowing arrows tucked into a quiver. She, however, did not look happy. Instead, she looked deeply nervous. Her foot kicked at the ground as she bit her lower lip.

"What's up, Carrie?" I asked. "Is it space bugs?"

"No! No, V-Day went fine," she said, nodding. "B-better than fine. I'm getting a load of prayers, it's restoring all of my powers." She smiled, shyly. "It's something, um, slightly more awkward."

I looked at Maddie. Madde looked at me. She looked utterly baffled. And that was a terrifying thing. I quickly grabbed Maddie's arm, whispering slightly. "You're not faking being baffled, right?"

"I'm not!" Maddie said, quickly.

"Okay," I said, feeling even more afraid. I looked up at Carrie.

She blushed, hard. Almost as pink as her arrows, honestly. "Sooo, after I got home, uh, from...well, Apollo checked me out. T-To make sure I was still healthy. And I am. And, um...there's just...one tiny...itsy...bitsy..." she held up her fingers, as if to indicate what the problem was.

"What is it!?" I asked.

She bit her lip.

Then, looking completely mortified, she smiled. "I'm...pregnant!"

I blinked.

Maddie gaped.

...OH! Radi said. That's what that button was for!

THE END