See You Soon

Story Info
A mysterious, infuriating man.
1.7k words
4.45
28.4k
36

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission. Please give honest feedback!

~

The latches of my trumpet case click open. I start to lay my trumpet in when, suddenly, a foot is in my way. I automatically know who it is.

"What do you want Jared?" I ask with little pretense.

"You," he says unabashedly.

I swipe his foot out of the way and finish putting my stuff up. I look up at Jared Malone, who has decided I'm his new challenge. Apparently since his freshman year when he turned into a total ass, his goal has been to get with all of the virgins. I'm disgusted by it, and he's not even that attractive. The only things that give him points is his height, 5'11", and his athleticism. He's on the football team.

"Go away, only band members should be here."

"Nothing can keep us apart," he smirks.

I get up, gracefully I'd like to think. Who am I kidding, I trip over air. And shove him out of the way. I rush ahead to catch up with everybody else in the band, don't need to get bitched at again. I'm lucky it's the last football game of the season, my director is feeling lenient. I'm in marching band, and I adore every second of it. Except maybe all the sweat. But it is what it is. We play at the football games and do competitions, but that's over. I try not to think about it ending, it's the only part of my high school career that I'll miss after I walk across that stage at the end of this year.

It was an away game, and our last, so our director is taking us out to eat. I don't have the money, again. But it's okay, when we order food I'll just hide out in the restroom and when I get back make excuses about feeling to ill to eat. Usually, they fall for it.

"You'll be in my arms someday babe!" Jared yells as I walk away. I shake my head in an attempt to clear it from his stupid advances.

I reach the buses with everybody else and give my trumpet to the man loading up the instruments. I climb onto the bus and sit alone. Friends are overrated. I stick my head phones in and forgot about the world.

~

I'm snapped awake whenever I feel myself being roughly shaken there. I slap away whoever's hand and stretch myself up. "Rise and shine sleeping beauty!" Someone yells, I grumble a "shut up" simply because there's a no cussing rule and I am not in the mood to run laps for it. Exercise has never been my forte, if you'll excuse the pun. I make my way off the bus and enter the restaurant. It looks much nicer than usual. Either way I could never afford it. And meager earnings I can get at my job goes straight to my whole family's pile to pay bills and get food. We usually manage to scrape enough to get by.

I step in and slide into a seat next to a couple people who I talk to on a regular basis. It's four guys and 2 girls. Every now and again I'll jump into their conversation with a snarky comment or a sarcastic reply, but never insulting. They laugh every time, but at what I'm not sure. I was never trying to be funny.

As the night progresses, I scan the open dining area of this place. Not much out of the ordinary. A group of giggling girls, occasionally pointing at some of the better looking guys with us. We take up about 7 to 8 tables, but we got them all near to each other. There's an average sized family, and 3 couples scattered about. But when I come to the small group of 3, I'm intrigued. Sitting at a small round table is 2 older looking males, and then one who looks young. The young one looks to be in his early 20's and he has an air of confidence about him. He is delicious to look at. I'm not quite sure of his height due to his seated position, but I already know he'll tower over most people. He has thick, unruly black hair and tanned skin. His jaw bone is pronounced, and his body is slender and toned. Although I'm not sure how toned since his clothes aren't exactly form fitting.

While I'm taking all of him in, he looks over at me. His eyes pierce mine and I suck in a gasp of air. It's as if he's searching my soul. His eyes are a deep chocolate brown. He cocks his head to the side, and the corners of his mouth twitch up. I look behind me to make sure he's not staring at someone else, but nope, all me. I look down at my lap, feeling rude for staring.

After a few moments I look up again and glance in his direction. He's still staring, but now he's got his arm resting on the table and he's holding his chin. All the while with that damned grin on his chin. I notice that the waitress is coming, and I began to stand up. He frowns, and I ignore him. I make my way to the restroom.

I go in and I'm alone. I look in the mirror, is there something on my face? No, it's just average me. Too big blue eyes, set a bit deep in my face. Pale skin, average cheekbones. Wispy blonde hair that never behaves. Flushed cheeks. Is he mocking me?

I turn on the faucet and splash some water in my face. I hear the door open but don't bother to turn. I run my fingers through my hair, figuring I don't have to wait too much longer and every body will have ordered their food. I turn to dry my hands, and there he is. Thoughts leave me.

We stand, staring at each other for a few moments, him grinning. I manage to splutter out, "This is the girls room," and he only chuckles. He takes a few steps forward, and before I know what's going on, warm lips are slanted against mine.

It's as if the power on my brain has been shut off, and I relax into it. Electricity is pulsing through me, and I quietly moan. I can feel him smile through our kiss, and my brain whirs to life. I shove him off of me. Girls like me don't kiss strangers.

He yanks me back, not smiling anymore, and his hand slides down to my sex. I suck in air and yank my body back. I run to the door and try to yank it open. It doesn't budge. He locked it? I reach to unlock it but I'm suddenly slammed flat to the door, my hands both held in one of his above me. His other hand goes straight to my ass, squeezes it once, and then cups me between my legs. Sensation pulses through me. I've never been touched there. He begins to slowly massage me and I feel tension deep within my stomach. It confuses me, and I don't like that. Usually I'm sure.

I struggle to move out of his grip, but no dice. I open my mouth to yell, but I'm flipped around. His mouth is on mine again, muffling my yells, and his hand is stroking me now. I feel something start to build up within me, like I'm being pushed higher and higher, and I struggle harder. All at once I'm released.

My breath comes out in pants, and I whirl around to find the cause of my distraught, but he's already gone. Did I just get molested? I adjust myself in the mirror, trying to figure out what just happened to me. It almost felt like a dream. Maybe it was.

After collecting myself, I go out. I feel like I was in there forever, but nobody says anything to me as I return. I sit just as everybody's food arrives. The waitress sets a steaming plate of pasta in front of me. I look up to tell her there's a mistake, but instead I catch Mr. Tall and Dark raising one eyebrow at me. My forehead crinkles. Did he buy this? I narrow my eyes and point at my food. He nods his head.

A blush rises to my cheeks. Who is this guy? I start to lift it to give it back, but there's a look in his eyes that makes my blood run cold. I set it back. The waitress leaves and everybody resumes their conversations. The man is staring at me, and I realize he's waiting for me to take a bite. I lift up a noodle to my mouth and eat it. He grins again and nods his head in approval. he turns his head back to the older men sitting at his table and begins an animated conversation.

I stare at my lap, taking bites every time I feel his gaze on me. My friends try to engage conversation with me, I politely write them off.

The 3 men at the table finish up and I realize that my first sexual encounter was with a stranger I'll never see again. Anger bubbles inside of me, and I push the plate away from me. Fuck his food.

He passes my table on his way out, and he runs a hand lightly across my shoulders. I look up, surprised, and see a murderous look in his eyes. I pull my food back towards me and he leaves.

Only the girl beside me noticed. Her name is Tiffany, she's mixed and very pretty.

"Who was that?"

"I don't know," I admit truthfully.

Her eyebrows knit together "weird," she says.

Yes, weird.

The rest of dinner occurs normally, and no one ever hands me a bill to pay. We climb back on the buses and ride back to my high school. Once there, I start to walk home. My stomach is full for the first time in a long time, and my steps get lethargic. Damn that mystery man.

I eventually reach home, 30 minutes later than usual. I undress in my bedroom, dancing as I do so. I climb under the covers and realize there's a paper on my pillow. I hold it up to my window, using the moonlight to read it.

See you again soon.

-D

Well, shit.