See You Soon Ch. 02

Story Info
Another encounter.
1k words
4.47
15.9k
9

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Can't believe the amazing feedback! I was really surprised, thanks you guys. Here's chapter 2.

~

I rub the sleep from my eyes, and enter the school. It's decked out in bright green and orange. Could they have picked a worse combination on my eyes? Another grueling day ahead of me. *Just this year* I chant in my head. It's my mantra.

Tiffany runs up to me and starts shaking my arm like crazy. It snaps me awake. Images of a dark brooding stare all night have made me groggy.

"-and then he told me to call him!" she says, holding up a scrap of paper with some scrawled handwriting on it. "Isn't this great?"

"Who?" I say, trying to pay attention. Why is she telling me all of this? I rack my memory trying to see what would have made her believe we are friends. Life is less complicated without them.

"Michael! I've only liked him since we were 16," she says enthusiastically.

"Michael Williams?" I ask. He's right behind Jared in the biggest douche bag contest. I know he's only after one thing. Not that it's any of my business.

"Yea," she says, "are you feeling okay? You look like you had a rough night." How could she tell? I have on enough make-up to kill somebody.

"I'm fine," I mutter. The bell rings, and I start heading towards first period. She falls into step beside me. What is with this girl?

"Look, you're really nice, but you don't want to hang around me," I say, trying not to hurt her. She raises one eyebrow, and starts shaking her head. Her dark curls swish side to side.

"You're alone Lex, nobody should be like that. I want us to be friends, and under that rough exterior I know you're a big teddy bear," she smiles and bounces away. I sigh, wondering what I've done to deserve of all things this, the one thing I really don't want. I close my eyes and feel myself in another time.

*Come on, Lex! It'll be fun!" Jessie says, "just this once, please?" She's laying the puppy dog face on thick tonight.

"Cut the crap Jess, sometimes you need to think a little more," I say.

"No, Alex, sometimes you need to think a little less."

I shake out of my reverie, blinking hard. What the hell has gotten into me? I enter the classroom I just realized I was standing in front of. I walk to my desk in the back and drop my bag onto the ground, uncaring. The bell rings again, signalling class is to begin, and Mr. Garret walks to the front of the room. After the unnecessary introductions to the day, he begins a lecture on mythology and I nod to sleep.

"You really should be paying attention to this," D says. His voice is deep and sensual, oozing sexuality. I look him up and down. He's wearing a pair of jeans that hang on to his hips and a white t-shirt. Desire runs through me just from looking at him.

"How'd you get here?" I ask, looking around. We're outside in a field. The grass is a rich green. There's a light breeze skimming my arms. I look down. I'm wearing a blue sundress, with short sleeves and a moderate v-neck. It hangs about 2 inches above my knees.

"I'm always with you Alex," he says nonchalantly, taking a couple steps forward. He reaches his hand out and starts playing with one of my blonde locks. I step back.

"That sounds a bit stalkerish," I say.

"Stalkerish doesn't sound like a word," he replies.

"Why are you avoiding the question?"

"Remember, I'm always watching."

"Why me?"

"Wake up Alex."

My eyes snap open, then snap shut again. The light is an unwelcome invader to my peaceful sleep. I'm thankful for the revelation it was just a dream, although how I could ever think otherwise I do not know. Chills run through me. I feel paranoid. Is he watching?

*Just a dream.*

I try to pay attention to Mr. Garret.

~

Seriously, could this day drag any slower? I'm staring at the clock of my last period class, Calculus, and the second hand seems to be stuck in honey. All day it's been this way.

4 minutes.

3 minutes.

2 minutes.

"Alex have you even been paying attention?"

*Oh come on.*

"Uhh..." I stall.

"Well?" Ms. Lander says.

The bell rings and I shoot out of my chair, pulling my stuff off the floor. Thank God it's Friday. "I expect more from you Ms. Sparks!" she yells behind me.

"Hey baby, you miss me?" It's Jared.

"Nope," I say, walking at a brisk pace down the hallway.

"Let me walk you home," he says, laying on the charm.

"Not a chance," I mutter.

I get outside and walk down the sidewalk, willing him to leave me alone. He follows behind.

"Go away Jared," I throw over my shoulder.

His fingers clutch the top of my arm, "today's it Lex, I'll finally let you have my body. I know you've wanted it."

"Let go of me," I try to yank free.

He smashes his mouth against mine, and our teeth clash. Gross, he slobbers. I really start freaking out now.

"Let me the fuck go!"

A black car rolls up. Jared grabs my hand. The window rolls down and I pray for a miracle.

"Let her go," D says, "she's mine."

For once his presence doesn't scare me. Jared doesn't move. D opens his door and walks out. He's taller than Jared, which is an amazing feat.

"You're lucky I've had such a fantastic day, otherwise I'd break your nose. Now I'll give you 3 seconds to start running." Damn, D is scary when he wants to be.

Jared puffs up his chest for a moment, then decides better of it. He smirks at me and says, "see you at school Monday," let's go of my arm, and runs off.

I look up at D, thankful he's here. He grins at me.

"Get in the car," he says.

I pause, is this really safe?

Shit, apparently it's safer than walking alone. I climb in the car.

"You're welcome," he says after he gets in on his side.

"How'd you know?"

"I'm always watching, Alex."