See You Soon Ch. 04

Story Info
Who is he really?
1.1k words
4.58
15.8k
23

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Hi! Be sure to read the previous chapters in this series to understand what is going on.*

~

I'm roused out of my slumber by a pair of strong hands.

"Get up, I'm taking you on a date," he smiles. My breath catches in my throat.

I never knew I was one of the girls who would like this. I've never fantasized about much, just the occasional pretty boy. Nothing ever extremely kinky. I'm blown away by the change I've seen within me recently. I should hate him, or be running to the cops, but I'm just staring into his dark eyes.

"Can I ask you questions?" I say. I almost find it funny that someone like him would care about romancing me too.

"When we get there," he chuckles. He jumps up off of me and I lean up. I look around, for the first time realizing I'm not in the small room anymore. I'm in a bed with dark blue bedding. I'm wearing all of my clothes from yesterday, minus the pants.

I look up at him. "Really?"

He only grins and leaves.

I stand up and look around for a bathroom. There's one connected to his bedroom. I step in. It's a round tub and a shower separated. I see female razors and an unopened toothbrush on the clean counters.

I realize that there is soaps on the outside ring of the tub too. The same ones I use at home. It dawns on me that he's been watching me in my house and my cheeks turn a deep shade of red. Who knows what embarrassing things I've done when I thought I was alone?

I click the door shut and lock it, search for a towel, and set the shower on the perfect temperature.

I peel off my clothes slowly and I notice I'm doing it in the same order he did. I imagine his strong arms around me and wet heat begins to pool at my center. I quickly finish undressing and step in the shower, trying to ignore it.

I rub the shampoo in, gently massaging my scalp. It relaxes me immensely. I've been on edge since I got here.

Well, except once. My mind goes blank again and the sensation is all I can feel. How come I could never make myself feel this way at home? I get some body wash and begin to rub it in my stomach, arms, legs, and eventually I reach my pulsing lips.

I can't help myself. I start to rub up and down the slit, trying to mimic his actions from earlier. I'm unpracticed and clumsy with it, but I begin to feel something twinge inside none the less.

"Ahh.." A quiet moan escapes my lips. I hear a deep throaty chuckle. I freeze.

"But you were doing so good," I hear. How could I not have heard him enter? The door was locked.

I hear some rustling, and then a warm body is pressed against mine in the running water. I quickly move my hand up as my face blushes.

He grabs my hand in his and pushes my fingers back down.

"Keep going," he says sternly, "I want to see what you can do."

I don't move. I feel overwhelmed, as if it's all too much. His hand slides down my back and rests of my ass. I feel a gentle squeeze and a light pat.

"I could make you do it right now," he groans. *What does he mean?* His hand lingers on my ass and a chill snakes up my spine.

"All in good time," he smiles. Then he leans his head down and starts nipping my neck. I feel him, long and hard, pressing into my back.

It's enough to make my head spin. I've never seen a man naked before. I'm almost glad my view of his is obstructed and all I can see is the top of his head perched on my shoulder, gently suckling.

Another moan escapes my lips, this one a bit bolder. More heat is rushing down, and fire is building in my veins.

As if with a mind of it's own, my hand begins to move again. It starts to stroke up and down and my breath comes out in short, fast pants.

His mouth stays firmly locked to my neck, and his hand reaches around my stomach. He strokes his way up until he meets my chest.

The warm water hitting me all this time along with his onslaught has made my nipples already sticking out, proud at attention. He gently tugs on one.

My liquid fire is running rampant at this point, and I enter myself with much urgency. I start to pump one finger in and out, then slide in a second.

"David," I say with effort, out of breath.

"Shh, just let it happen," he says, pulling on both breasts now. His tugs are no longer gentle, he's pulling out far and then letting go.

I begin to build much more quickly as he brings a hand down to my nub and rubs in fast circles. It all becomes to much and I find myself almost at the top.

"Yell my name," he says in my ear. He flicks my oversensitive nub one last time, and I fall.

I know I'm screaming out "David!" at this point, but it does not sound like my voice. It sounds so distant.

I come down from the temporary high. He's already out of the shower drying off.

"If you don't hurry, we'll be late," he says, and walks out. He doesn't shut the door behind him.

~

I look around. He's brought me to a dimly lit, expensive restaurant.

He's wearing dark grey slacks and a button up white shirt. The top two buttons are undone. In any other circumstances, I would've thought him way out of my league.

I'm wearing a black wrap skirt with a creme colored blouse. It was laying on the bed along with lace underwear. It all fit perfectly.

"How old are you?" I ask.

"Twenty-two, and you?" He says.

"Don't you already know?" I say.

"Yes. I was just trying to make conversation," he smiles.

A waiter comes asking for our drinks. He orders our whole meals. Some fancy sounding pasta. The waiter quickly pens down what he's said and leaves.

"What if I don't like pasta?" I say.

"Except, you do." Why won't that damn grin leave his face?

"Where do you work?" I ask.

"I'm the owner of many small businesses, mostly office work. Where do you want to work?"

I think for a long while. "I want to run a bookstore," I say.

He rests his chin in his hand and stares into my eyes. I begin to fidget nervously. He's such a beautiful man.

"You're beautiful," he says.

My breath catches in my throat. Our waiter arrives with our food, then scurries off.

He picks up his fork, but before he takes a bite, he adds, "and now you're mine."